A new thread not Created by POS or an...

“Natural selection created apes”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Religion made them human

#1328 May 27, 2013
-Dont Panic- wrote:
Johnson Grass Sucks!
Yo bro, back in my days if you couldn't eat it, you smoked it.

Level 9

Religion made them human

#1329 May 27, 2013
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
That stuff got into my favorite flower beds. I have hundreds of old growth Salvia, Echinacea, African Daisies, English Daisies, Black Eyed Susan's Hollyhocks, Gypsophila and other perennials growing in that flower bed and now I have an infestation of Johnson Grass too.
I've spent the last couple weeks trying to salvage as many of the flowers I can out of that bed without bringing any of that Johnson Grass along for the ride. That means digging up each flower, knocking the dirt off of the root, picking out Johnson Grass rhizomes and re potting the plants into uninfected soil and then watering them twice daily to keep them from dieing. I bet I have transplanted more than two thousand plants in the past three weeks. I finally gave up on what's left there and hit the whole area with roundup.
I am ready to petition the federal government to have Colonel Johnson be demoted to Private and be stripped of his U.S. Citizenship Posthumously.
Have you considered renting a goat?

Level 9

Religion made them human

#1330 May 27, 2013
georgeply77 wrote:
dont worry folks. Fla. is cracking down on kid killers. even if they are wanna be cops who couldnt pass the psyc test for the force. after casey anthony travisty the state is gonna show the world that ya cant just shoot a kid in florida just cause ya thought he had the munchies when he bought those skittles.
LOL!! You go George!

“Try Reuters.”

Level 8

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#1331 May 27, 2013
USMail XXXII wrote:
Let me ask you guys a question...
Would it make a difference if Martin had "previous knowledge" that the Zman was the complex's security director and was just doing part of his job?
Yep - IF he knew him by sight or he identified himself, it would - UNLESS Martin was attacked first and was just defending himself against assault - in which case it STILL wouldn't make any difference since he had every right to defend himself and to be where he was on his way back from a store to the condo where he was staying as an invited guest.

Level 9

Religion made them human

#1332 May 27, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
We erect great monuments, memorials and statuary to honor what we never really knew and to remember what we want to forget.
What's there to celebrate on a day like this?
Celebrate it the way the fallen would have wanted us to.
Maybe?

Level 9

Religion made them human

#1333 May 27, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>I celebrate the freedom to place you beneath me. LMAO!
The only thing beneath you is the goat's prick. Get busy!

“a smile for my friends”

Level 5

Since: Jul 07

rochester, n. y.

#1334 May 27, 2013
USMail XXXII wrote:
<quoted text>
They are out to show that the incident is made up of two distinct episodes. 1) Zman goes after the kid but can't find him; 2) on the way back to his vehicle Martin ambushed him without provocation and he (Zman) had no other way to repel the asswhipping being delivered by a deranged young man with a checkered past, but for shooting the attacker.
but if he didnt know the kid, how the hell could he know about any sort of a checkered past? some creep starts folowing me, he better believe theres gonna be an ass whoopin in the works. especialy when i was a kid. you wanna be a cop be a cop. if you arent you best leave the kid alone and call one. things would have turned out different though had it been me becouse when i was his age i caried, always. and when zippy popped out from that bush he'd have caught way more lead than he could carry. zippy had no reason to be f'n with that kid. he was told to back off but he didnt. and if there was any true justace in this country any more it would be first degree murder charges he'd be facing, and he'd be sitting his ass in a cell awaiting trial. damned wanna be dirty harry couldnt make the grade piece of child killing crap. and his lawyers, they are paid to lie. thats why they all turn into polititians. they get used to getting paid to lie. they need to be in a cell with him!!!

Hi U.S.!! how you been guy? hope you had a great Memorial Day week end! i havnt seen you around lately. hope every thing is going well in you life!:),,

Level 9

Religion made them human

#1335 May 27, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>I don't think that flies. But, you can't blame them for trying to smear the kid. George Zimmerman's relationship with Adderall looks to have come to an end as his weight has blossomed in the past year;-):
http://drugabuse.com/library/adderall-abuse/
He better get back to whatever he was doing,'cause his belly button is about to pop.

Level 9

Religion made them human

#1336 May 27, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Yep - IF he knew him by sight or he identified himself, it would - UNLESS Martin was attacked first and was just defending himself against assault - in which case it STILL wouldn't make any difference since he had every right to defend himself and to be where he was on his way back from a store to the condo where he was staying as an invited guest.
Okay, lets suppose for a moment that the kid knew Zman was the security director/coordinator, the chase had ended, fatboy had time to cool down for a minute and was on his way back to the vehicle. Martin is laying in wait to "get even" and does.

That has been fatboy's story from day one.

“Take a deep breath”

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Let it out

#1337 May 27, 2013
USMail XXXII wrote:
<quoted text>
Yo bro, back in my days if you couldn't eat it, you smoked it.
Man, that Johnson Grass is some bad stuff. It produces cyanide in it's leaves so I wouldn't recommend smoking it or eating it. I prefer spraying it with herbicides and watching it die a slow painful death.

Level 9

Religion made them human

#1338 May 27, 2013
georgeply77 wrote:
<quoted text>but if he didnt know the kid, how the hell could he know about any sort of a checkered past? some creep starts folowing me, he better believe theres gonna be an ass whoopin in the works. especialy when i was a kid. you wanna be a cop be a cop. if you arent you best leave the kid alone and call one. things would have turned out different though had it been me becouse when i was his age i caried, always. and when zippy popped out from that bush he'd have caught way more lead than he could carry. zippy had no reason to be f'n with that kid. he was told to back off but he didnt. and if there was any true justace in this country any more it would be first degree murder charges he'd be facing, and he'd be sitting his ass in a cell awaiting trial. damned wanna be dirty harry couldnt make the grade piece of child killing crap. and his lawyers, they are paid to lie. thats why they all turn into polititians. they get used to getting paid to lie. they need to be in a cell with him!!!
Hi U.S.!! how you been guy? hope you had a great Memorial Day week end! i havnt seen you around lately. hope every thing is going well in you life!:),,
Namaste George!

"but if he didnt know the kid, how the hell could he know about any sort of a checkered past?"

They will try to use that evidence [if allowed] to show that Martin was out for revenge. The video will show that Martin is a habitual drug user who liked a good fight regardless the outcome.

I know this wouldn't fly with an urban jury.., but pardon my french.., those folks are far from being urban. It is clear to me that a black kid with a hoodie during a rainy night is fair game. There's something about that notion that reminds me of the Old South.

Level 9

Religion made them human

#1339 May 27, 2013
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Man, that Johnson Grass is some bad stuff. It produces cyanide in it's leaves so I wouldn't recommend smoking it or eating it. I prefer spraying it with herbicides and watching it die a slow painful death.
I don't know bro. You shouldn't be fkng with Mother Nature. Hire a goat!

“Take a deep breath”

Level 8

Let it out

#1340 May 27, 2013
USMail XXXII wrote:
<quoted text>Have you considered renting a goat?
Every time I get goats, my Salvadorian Friends buys them, kills them, then eats them. I can't keep a goat long enough to eat all this Johnson Grass. Besides, the goats are going to do the same thing to the rest of the flowers as the herbicide will do except the goat will not kill the Johnson Grass. That stuff grows from roots that spread out underground up to five feet deep. The only way to kill it is with a broad spectrum herbicide like round up. The first spraying will kill most everything but Johnson Grass also grows from seed so a few weeks after the first spraying, a second treatment will be needed to kill off any new growth Johnson Grass. After that, I will be able to replant flowers in that bed. I'll have to replant the lawn where I sprayed as well. That means that spot in my yard will look like crap until next spring.

“Take a deep breath”

Level 8

Let it out

#1341 May 27, 2013
USMail XXXII wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know bro. You shouldn't be fkng with Mother Nature. Hire a goat!
It was probably a goat that crapped out a Johnson Grass seed in that spot in the first place.

“Try Reuters.”

Level 8

Location hidden

#1342 May 27, 2013
USMail XXXII wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, lets suppose for a moment that the kid knew Zman was the security director/coordinator, the chase had ended, fatboy had time to cool down for a minute and was on his way back to the vehicle. Martin is laying in wait to "get even" and does.
That has been fatboy's story from day one.
That doesn't gel with the facts of where Z-man was, where the encounter took place, or much of any other evidence we have of two guys and a sidewalk and an encounter far away from a parked vehicle. So,'scuse me if I upchuck at the bs explanation. Why lie in wait while conversing with a girl on your cell phone? Seems like a bit of a contradiction for a guy who was moving away and found dead quite a distance from where z-man was supposed to be when he phoned police.

At any rate, you and I have gone through this entire scenario about fourteen times (LOL), and I think we've got it figured out. Zimmerman was hopped up on Adderall and deranged with "sleep aid", thought he could get away playing cop, lost his cool, his composure, his ability to reason, and ultimately, he killed a kid in cold blood. That's my take, and it's the "whimpering" sound heard by witnesses just before Zimmerman shot Trayvon Martin dead as he plead without words for his life that cinches the deal for me. Good thing I'm not on the jury, or Zimmerman could hang for all I care.

“Try Reuters.”

Level 8

Location hidden

#1343 May 27, 2013
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
It was probably a goat that crapped out a Johnson Grass seed in that spot in the first place.
I think I have some in one of my gardens above the patio. I'll have to just dig the whole thing up and do what you did. Whatever it is looks like Johnson Grass, and that's good enough for me. It's gotta' go whatever it is! But, the biggest mess is poison ivy that has wound itself through my mint garden. I guess that's okay too, because the mint has been there too long to be potent and needs a new home. I'll fish some out and ground clear everything else. Spearmint doesn't go easy! LOL

Level 9

Religion made them human

#1344 May 27, 2013
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Every time I get goats, my Salvadorian Friends buys them, kills them, then eats them. I can't keep a goat long enough to eat all this Johnson Grass. Besides, the goats are going to do the same thing to the rest of the flowers as the herbicide will do except the goat will not kill the Johnson Grass. That stuff grows from roots that spread out underground up to five feet deep. The only way to kill it is with a broad spectrum herbicide like round up. The first spraying will kill most everything but Johnson Grass also grows from seed so a few weeks after the first spraying, a second treatment will be needed to kill off any new growth Johnson Grass. After that, I will be able to replant flowers in that bed. I'll have to replant the lawn where I sprayed as well. That means that spot in my yard will look like crap until next spring.
Not that I would know, but, have you thought about torching the plant down to the root?

Level 9

Religion made them human

#1345 May 27, 2013
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
It could have also fallen from an airplane toilet. Maybe your neighbor was flying that day.

Level 9

Religion made them human

#1346 May 27, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>That doesn't gel with the facts of where Z-man was, where the encounter took place, or much of any other evidence we have of two guys and a sidewalk and an encounter far away from a parked vehicle. So,'scuse me if I upchuck at the bs explanation. Why lie in wait while conversing with a girl on your cell phone? Seems like a bit of a contradiction for a guy who was moving away and found dead quite a distance from where z-man was supposed to be when he phoned police.
At any rate, you and I have gone through this entire scenario about fourteen times (LOL), and I think we've got it figured out. Zimmerman was hopped up on Adderall and deranged with "sleep aid", thought he could get away playing cop, lost his cool, his composure, his ability to reason, and ultimately, he killed a kid in cold blood. That's my take, and it's the "whimpering" sound heard by witnesses just before Zimmerman shot Trayvon Martin dead as he plead without words for his life that cinches the deal for me. Good thing I'm not on the jury, or Zimmerman could hang for all I care.
Aha!!! That's "evidence in question", NT. That is left for the jury to decide.

I'm trying to set a baseline of the "laws in point".

The case will hinge on whether or not the defense can convince the jury that there were 2 separate confrontations with a reasonable cooling off period in between - one caused by a bigot, the second by a young black man out for revenge.

“Take a deep breath”

Level 8

Let it out

#1347 May 27, 2013
USMail XXXII wrote:
<quoted text>
Not that I would know, but, have you thought about torching the plant down to the root?
The root can go five feet below ground. Burning the surface will not kill the roots. The only way to get rid of Johnson grass is to dig up all the roots and burn them, which is nearly impossible because there will always be pieces of Johnson grass root that you won't get and it will re-infest the area ... or to use mother natures secret plant control devise. Salt. That is basically what a full spectrum herbicide is. Salt. Salt, vinegar, water and dawn dish detergent. There you have it! Homemade roundup. Personally, I like the store bought stuff better. It comes in concentrate and mixes much easier than homemade herbicide. The salt doesn't dissolve well and plugs up my sprayer. Anyway, when the plant takes the salt into it's leaf, it sends it to the roots along with the other nutrients it creates with photosynthesis. The salt kills the root and the plant dies. As it is drying up, it will cast off lot's of seeds so a few weeks after killing the grass, herbicide will need to be reapplied to kill off the new growth before it can mature and seed out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Voters have trust issues with Hillary Clinton? ... (Jul '15) 9 min Quirky 7,045
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 1 hr stop trump 10,408
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 1 hr anne bonny 141,942
News Vegas immigrants tell their stories at Democrat... 3 hr ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 1
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 3 hr woodtick57 5,450
News Democrats Feature Undocumented Immigrants on Fi... 3 hr Nopal 5
News 7th District: Feminist, gay groups take opposit... 3 hr Xstain Mullah Aroma 1
More from around the web