A new thread not Created by POS or an...

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#1308 May 26, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
We erect great monuments, memorials and statuary to honor what we never really knew and to remember what we want to forget.
What's there to celebrate on a day like this?
I celebrate the freedom to place you beneath me. LMAO!
DJ PATRIOT

San Bernardino, CA

#1309 May 26, 2013
ax men

Van Nuys, CA

#1310 May 26, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>I celebrate the freedom to push back logs with my ass. LMAO!
Too much info POS.

“a smile for my friends”

Level 5

Since: Jul 07

rochester, n. y.

#1311 May 26, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
You said it well.
thanks Jax!!
")

“a smile for my friends”

Level 5

Since: Jul 07

rochester, n. y.

#1312 May 27, 2013
Where Have All the Flowers Gone.......Joan Baez
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =5ZFlds146FsXX
beautiful song Rose. my computer said im outa props, so one of them hearts is from me.!..:)

“Try Reuters.”

Level 8

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#1313 May 27, 2013
Never forgotten, we offer heartfelt gratitude to our fallen soldiers for their sacrifices for freedom and liberty. God bless the men and women who gave all that we may live in freedom from oppression:

“Try Reuters.”

Level 8

Location hidden

#1314 May 27, 2013
It was Vietnam. He wasn't Medi-vac. He was just a helicopter pilot who won the Medal of Honor because he cared and couldn't leave his own behind. He was a true hero:

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“Heartful of Soul”

Level 6

Since: Feb 09

El Dorado

#1315 May 27, 2013
~~My Heart Belongs To Only You~~

http://youtu.be/EI4hXyGhi_U

Mary Swan
Welcome To Obamas America

San Bernardino, CA

#1316 May 27, 2013
News Corp: No, the DoJ never informed us of the Rosen warrant
POSTED AT 11:01 AM ON MAY 27, 2013 BY ED MORRISSEY

Over the weekend, the Department of Justice tried to defend its warrant that allowed them to snoop on Fox News reporter James Rosen by claiming that Justice informed their parent company of the warrant at the time. The lack of information at Fox News, Justice suggested, came from a miscommunication within the larger corporate structure. Yesterday, however, News Corporation rebutted that claim, saying they had no record of any such notification:

Read more: http://hotair.com/archives/2013/05/27/news-co...

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Redwood City, CA

#1317 May 27, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>I celebrate the freedom to place you beneath me. LMAO!
Hmmmm, I thought that's where GR was.

Level 9

Redwood City, CA

#1318 May 27, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
I know Rose. I was just trying to be part of the conversation.
Hope you're having a good weekend.
He took all three days off. That hasn't happened in almost a year. We've been really busy, but actually had time to sit down and watch a movie together last night.
We watched Latter Days. I had ben telling him how good it was, but this was our first chance to watch it together.
We have an easier day planned tomorrow. Just us and a picnic by the stream at the back of the place.
I may be getting boring in my old age, but I'm looking forward to it.
Hi Jax,

Man, that guy works a lot. Sounds like you're having a nice weekend together.

It's quiet for us--we like it that way. Next Sunday going to see Sting at the Americas Cup Pavilion in S.F. Should be fun and hoping for good weather. The venue is outdoors.

Picnic sounds heavenly. Nothing wrong with getting older. The drama gets old too, and after awhile you feel like you've been in every play and played every part. LOL!

Level 9

Redwood City, CA

#1319 May 27, 2013
georgeply77 wrote:
<quoted text>beautiful song Rose. my computer said im outa props, so one of them hearts is from me.!..:)
Hi George!

I run of props too soon myself. They don't give us nearly enough of those things.

Yeah, that's an oldie for sure. Kind of corny I know but the message is still sweet. I just don't see the honor and glory in war. Makes no sense to me.

Level 9

Redwood City, CA

#1320 May 27, 2013
<run out of...>

My fingers get ahead of my thoughts sometimes.
Welcome To Obamas America

San Bernardino, CA

#1321 May 27, 2013
'Idol' Worship: Mass. Town Throws Costly Parade for Hometown Pop Singer, Then Cancels Memorial Day Parade!

By Tim Graham | May 27, 2013 | 17:11

On May 4, the town of Beverly, Massachusetts threw a huge parade and concert for 19-year-old “American Idol” contestant Angie Miller, who made the top three in the competition.“It’s a great chance to show off our fair city,” Mayor Bill Scanlon said. The city spent $31,200 on security, cleanup and other costs associated with the events, he said.

So it must have looked like an odd contrast in American values when the town of Beverly, Massachusetts then canceled its parade for Memorial Day 23 days later, a tradition for more than 100 years. Thousands turned out for the pop star, but few turn out for the heroic fallen:

BEVERLY, Mass.(AP)— Veterans in suburban Boston gathered in a park to mark Memorial Day this year rather than hold a parade because of failing health and dwindling numbers.

The city of Beverly called off its parade this year because so few veterans would be able to march. The parade has been a fixture in the town since the Civil War.

Jerry Guilebbe is the city’s Director of Veterans’ Services. He says it can be difficult for older vets to take part.

Vietnam veteran Ron Innocenti tells WBZ-TV he hates canceling because of the message it sends to current service members. But he does understand the reason.

World War II Navy veteran Bill McPherson tells NECN he’s upset about parade cancellation but ‘‘there aren’t that many of us left.’’

Read more: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/tim-graham/2013/...

“Try Reuters.”

Level 8

Location hidden

#1322 May 27, 2013
Welcome To Obamas America wrote:
'Idol' Worship: Mass. Town Throws Costly Parade for Hometown Pop Singer, Then Cancels Memorial Day Parade!
By Tim Graham | May 27, 2013 | 17:11
On May 4, the town of Beverly, Massachusetts threw a huge parade and concert for 19-year-old “American Idol” contestant Angie Miller, who made the top three in the competition.“It’s a great chance to show off our fair city,” Mayor Bill Scanlon said. The city spent $31,200 on security, cleanup and other costs associated with the events, he said.
So it must have looked like an odd contrast in American values when the town of Beverly, Massachusetts then canceled its parade for Memorial Day 23 days later, a tradition for more than 100 years. Thousands turned out for the pop star, but few turn out for the heroic fallen:
BEVERLY, Mass.(AP)— Veterans in suburban Boston gathered in a park to mark Memorial Day this year rather than hold a parade because of failing health and dwindling numbers.
The city of Beverly called off its parade this year because so few veterans would be able to march. The parade has been a fixture in the town since the Civil War.
Jerry Guilebbe is the city’s Director of Veterans’ Services. He says it can be difficult for older vets to take part.
Vietnam veteran Ron Innocenti tells WBZ-TV he hates canceling because of the message it sends to current service members. But he does understand the reason.
World War II Navy veteran Bill McPherson tells NECN he’s upset about parade cancellation but ‘‘there aren’t that many of us left.’’
Read more: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/tim-graham/2013/...
So? Do you even READ what you post?

The parade was called off because of "failing health and dwindling numbers" of veterans who would be able to march. Four guys and a three legged dog does not a parade make.

Last: What does any of this have to do with the President? Is this just another one of those "Thanks, Obama" moments for you? Are we going to read how you blame your smelly socks on Obama too? Sigh. Here it is again, loser, for you to see how you appear to everybody but your loser friends:

Dont Shoot The Messenger

San Bernardino, CA

#1323 May 27, 2013
McCain meets with rebel leaders in Syria
By Cameron Joseph - 05/27/13 01:35 PM ET

Sen. John McCain (R) traveled to war-torn Syria on Monday to meet with rebel leaders, a spokesman for the Arizona senator confirmed to The Hill.

McCain's visit makes him the highest-ranking U.S. official to enter the country since its civil war began two years ago.

According to the Daily Beast, which first reported the visit, McCain met with Gen. Salem Idris, the leader of the Supreme Military Council of the Free Syrian Army, and spent a few hours in the country after entering through Turkey.

McCain, a leading critic of the Obama administration's policy towards Syria, has been calling for the U.S. to provide lethal aid to opposition forces seeking the ouster of Syrian President Bashar al-Assad.

The administration has resisted calls from lawmakers to arm the rebels over fears those weapons could fall into the hands of Islamist or anti-U.S. elements. Many Syrian rebel groups have been linked to al Qaeda and other terrorist groups.

Last week, however, the Senate Foreign Relations Committee approved a bill to arm the Syrian opposition, a bipartisan rebuke to the White House.

Supporters of the measure say it is necessary to help end a conflict which has already claimed 80,000 lives, according to some estimates.

The White House, though, has continued to focus on a diplomatic solution to ease Assad from power.

Secretary of State John Kerry will meet his Russian counterpart on Monday in Paris to discuss efforts to further peace talks. Russia, one of Syria's staunchest allies, has blocked past attempts in the past to pressure Damascus.

Kerry is also pushing Syrian opposition leaders to negotiate with Assad’s regime during an international conference scheduled for June.

According to reports, rebel leaders asked McCain for heavy weapons from the U.S., as well as a no fly zone to limit attacks from the Syrian air force.

Rebel leaders also told McCain that Assad's troops had used chemical weapons in the war, a move which would cross a "red line" for President Obama.

The administration has said it is continuing to investigate prior allegations of chemical weapons use.

Read more: http://thehill.com/blogs/global-affairs/middl...
Follow us:@thehill on Twitter | TheHill on Facebook
Dont Shoot The Messenger

San Bernardino, CA

#1324 May 27, 2013
Notable Quotables: Special Obama Scandal Edition

By Rich Noyes | May 27, 2013 | 11:25

Just posted to MRC.org this Memorial Day, the latest edition of MRC's Notable Quotables newsletter, recounting the most outrageous quotes from the liberal media. This week: the media warn that "voters will punish" Republicans if they "overplay their hand" and actually investigate the multiple scandals swirling around the Obama administration.

At the same time, MSNBC's Lawrence O'Donnell uniquely insists that there's "nothing wrong" about the IRS targeting the Tea Party, a view which makes him more extreme than most of his left-wing MSNBC colleagues, while the always-sycophantic Chris Matthews has this advice for President Obama: "Stop taking advice from sycophants."

The best quotes (including five videos) are below the jump; the full edition is posted here.

Read more: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/rich-noyes/2013/...

“Natural selection created apes”

Level 9

Religion made them human

#1325 May 27, 2013
<quoted text>
And just how is any of this relevant to the fact that Zimmerman shot and killed Martin?
He somehow deserves to be killed or held somehow responsible for his own death because he smoked pot or there were traces in his blood the night of his death or that his home life was troubled?
Irrelevant and immaterial.
They are out to show that the incident is made up of two distinct episodes. 1) Zman goes after the kid but can't find him; 2) on the way back to his vehicle Martin ambushed him without provocation and he (Zman) had no other way to repel the asswhipping being delivered by a deranged young man with a checkered past, but for shooting the attacker.

“Try Reuters.”

Level 8

Location hidden

#1326 May 27, 2013
USMail XXXII wrote:
<quoted text>
They are out to show that the incident is made up of two distinct episodes. 1) Zman goes after the kid but can't find him; 2) on the way back to his vehicle Martin ambushed him without provocation and he (Zman) had no other way to repel the asswhipping being delivered by a deranged young man with a checkered past, but for shooting the attacker.
I don't think that flies. But, you can't blame them for trying to smear the kid. George Zimmerman's relationship with Adderall looks to have come to an end as his weight has blossomed in the past year;-):

http://drugabuse.com/library/adderall-abuse/

“Natural selection created apes”

Level 9

Religion made them human

#1327 May 27, 2013
Let me ask you guys a question...

Would it make a difference if Martin had "previous knowledge" that the Zman was the complex's security director and was just doing part of his job?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Three Children Among 25 Undocumented Immigrants... 26 min george 17
Has Donald Trump Already Failed Us? (Nov '16) 45 min george 10,775
News Santa Ana City Council adopts resolution urging... 51 min David 1
News DACA recipients question future 51 min Lawrence Wolf 204
News Strange bedfellows: Jimmy Carter defends Trump 1 hr Lawrence Wolf 223
News Trump pardons former Sheriff Joe Arpaio 1 hr INFIDEL 1,263
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 1 hr jimmy krack korn 147,603
Should Katrina be banned? 2 hr Just Slim 145
More from around the web