A new thread not Created by POS or an...
Rico Sks

Brighton, CO

#907 May 13, 2013
Rico Sings wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =zKboHzSMlCEXX
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

Serving sarcasm since 2007

#909 May 13, 2013
Vorenus wrote:
<quoted text>
Im going to do it Mail, I'm going to check out curriculum at PCC, short for Pasadena City College, it's the nearest college around, and the cheapeast too, I'm considering some courses in World History and photography, it'll be hard to find the time but I think I can do it.
Thanks for the advice Primo, I've actually been wanting to do this for a long time.
History of Italy with field trips? GO for it V, I'm rooting for ya!

“Heartful of Soul”

Level 6

Since: Feb 09

El Dorado

#910 May 13, 2013
Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
History of Italy with field trips? GO for it V, I'm rooting for ya!
~~Venus~~

http://youtu.be/Hx8QYtBj8WQ

Frankie Avalon
[Francis Thomas Avallone]
EssentialDegnities~Videos

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Vallejo, CA

#911 May 13, 2013
Angels Flight wrote:
<quoted text>
;-)
A Real Mother For Ya
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =PCrXZgpanckXX
Johnny Guitar Watson
Wow! I love that.

Thanks, AF.

Level 9

Vallejo, CA

#912 May 13, 2013
That made me think of Dr. John for some reason.

Right Place Wrong Time

Level 6

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#913 May 13, 2013
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
That "get a clue" thingy was just a bad imitation of Velma Dinkley. I probably should have wrote "Jinkies!" instead. I tend to forget that the people I'm talking to are not watching the same thing on T.V. as I am. jejeje
A Scooby Doo reference.

I should have picked up on that.

Scooby Doo is one of my heroes.

Gandhi, Martin Luther King Jr. and Scooby Doo.

“Take a deep breath”

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Let it out

#914 May 13, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
A Scooby Doo reference.
I should have picked up on that.
Scooby Doo is one of my heroes.
Gandhi, Martin Luther King Jr. and Scooby Doo.
I always thought that Velma Dinkley was hot. Brains, beauty and scooby snacks too! What's not to like?

“Lets Go - Why Not”

Level 6

Since: Jun 11

Laredo Tornado

#915 May 13, 2013
I Did What I Did For Maria

http://youtu.be/GeR91bBPaq8

Tony Christie
TOTPS

“Working Class Dog”

Level 6

Since: Oct 08

Hells Kitchen

#916 May 13, 2013
Only in American banks can you find the pens chained to the counter and the doors wide open.

"I Don't Want To See You Again"
http://youtu.be/-BUTQwHje2k
Peter & Gordon

“this gun for hire”

Level 7

Since: Jan 09

Sunset Beach

#918 May 14, 2013
"Beautiful Disaster"

http://youtu.be/t_0BDrSHsEA
3 1 1
lyrics4U

“Natural selection created apes”

Level 9

Religion made them human

#919 May 14, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
Rubin Navarrette can kiss my gay a*s
Ruben Navarrette recently posted an opinion piece on CNN suggesting that including legal protections for gays and lesbians in the immigration reform package was really just a clever way for opponents of reform to kill the bill. Until I read Mr. Navarrette's long winded justification for discriminating against the LGTB community I was a supporter of reform.
Not so much now.
Excluding a specific group of people from legal protections that are being offered to everyone else in order to get what you want for a group you favor is prejudice no matter how eloquent your defense of that discrimination may be.
"Adios, immigration reform" works just fine for me Mr. Navarrette.
Bottom line, no inclusion, no support and Mr. Navarrette can blame his own bigotry for that change of heart.
Below is a link to the article on CNN and the comment I left....
www.cnn.com/2013/05/10/opinion/navarrette-imm...
Ruben Navarrette can kiss my gay a*s.
"...The votes will vanish. And so, for the sake of the estimated 40,000 same-sex couples that would be affected by such an obscure change, an estimated 11 million people will be out of luck. Adios, immigration reform."
So now we're willing to look the other way and pass one more law that discriminates against gay people just for the sake of what...immigration reform?
Undocumented immigrants get a green card and a path toward citizenship and gays get thrown under the bus one more time?
Do the right thing. Put the amendment in, fight to get the bill passed and if you fail at least you didn't sell your soul for some hollow, morally bankrupt "victory".
I'm tired of LGTB equality being something progressives only support when there's no cost and no risk to what they believe is "really" important.
Do the right thing Ruben, support equality for everyone or admit that you're just as big a bigot as the people you've made a career out of complaining about.
http://sq1.us/thread/208/ruben-navarrette-kis...

Ruben Navarrette is a "Hispanic" Republican columnist. He doesn't speak for the majority of "Latinos".

Immigration reform will happen sooner or later and it must extend equal rights to the minorities of the minority - that includes partners with HIV and the LGBT community.

Level 9

Religion made them human

#920 May 14, 2013
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
That guy is a right wing nut made in Mexico. Have you never read this guy's work? He is one of the biggest supporters of everything republican. Get a clue ... http://rubennavarrette.com/wordpress/...
That jackass lost all support from the Latino community when he went all out calling the young "Dreamers" on the streets "whiners".

Level 9

Religion made them human

#921 May 14, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, except for the "get a clue" part...thanks.
No, I haven't read much his stuff and from what I found on that page it looks like I haven't missed much.
Not sure why, but I thought he leaned more to the left.
Thanks for that link.
Was it the Latino last name that threw you off? LOL!

Like my abuelita used to say: "No todo lo negro es morcillas".

Level 9

Religion made them human

#922 May 14, 2013
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
That "get a clue" thingy was just a bad imitation of Velma Dinkley. I probably should have wrote "Jinkies!" instead. I tend to forget that the people I'm talking to are not watching the same thing on T.V. as I am. jejeje
"I tend to forget that the people I'm talking to are not watching the same thing on T.V. as I am."

Velma Dinkley??? I'll say. LOL!

Level 6

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#923 May 14, 2013
USMail XXXII wrote:
<quoted text>
Was it the Latino last name that threw you off? LOL!
Like my abuelita used to say: "No todo lo negro es morcillas".
Mail, I'm so stupid I didn't even realize Navarrette was a Latino last name.

Al I knew was that I didn't like what he was saying.

In all honesty the only time I've ever heard anything about him was a year or two back when a bunch of the right wingers were going off because of something he had written about immigration reform.

They were calling him a liberal so-and-so and I guess I just never bothered to check for myself.

I should know better.

Level 9

Religion made them human

#924 May 14, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
Mail, I'm so stupid I didn't even realize Navarrette was a Latino last name.
Al I knew was that I didn't like what he was saying.
In all honesty the only time I've ever heard anything about him was a year or two back when a bunch of the right wingers were going off because of something he had written about immigration reform.
They were calling him a liberal so-and-so and I guess I just never bothered to check for myself.
I should know better.
He's a panelist on a weekly (Friday) show on NPR. Another panelist is an African American attorney who's gay. LOL!

Brother Ruben has PhD in Education from Harvard.

Level 9

Religion made them human

#925 May 14, 2013
Vorenus wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh you know you love having the kids around the house Mail, who do you think you're talking to? LOL!
As far as that plaid skirt goes, good question, I'm going to have to do a little research.....He could be a Scottish Mexican you know, or perhaps he prefers to hang loose...LOL!
Some guys think that wearing skirts is sexy. Toño Rosario of the Rosario Brothers Band took to skirts too. LOL!

Level 9

Religion made them human

#926 May 14, 2013
Vorenus wrote:
<quoted text>
Im going to do it Mail, I'm going to check out curriculum at PCC, short for Pasadena City College, it's the nearest college around, and the cheapeast too, I'm considering some courses in World History and photography, it'll be hard to find the time but I think I can do it.
Thanks for the advice Primo, I've actually been wanting to do this for a long time.
That sounds cool, bro. There are tons of distance learning programs for you to consider too. Every school I know off offers them at all levels - from Harvard to your Community College.

“and I don't care....”

Level 7

Since: Oct 11

The Burbs, USA

#927 May 14, 2013
this thread.....

SOMEBODYS WATCHING......ME

http://youtu.be/RleIg9maV9w

ROCKWELL
hehehe

San Bernardino, CA

#928 May 14, 2013
Siouxsie & The Banshees Peek a boo

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Donald Trump's immigration policy: Then and now 13 min drumpf LOL 139
News Trump has not flipped-flopped on immigration 24 min Wildchild 1
News Bezos Post: Import Foreign Workers to Replace S... 25 min Wildchild 2
News Voters have trust issues with Hillary Clinton? ... (Jul '15) 30 min Mikey 7,184
News Trump flip-flops on immigration 34 min Wildchild 6
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 1 hr Flaming Star 142,218
News Trump, aiming to widen support, makes pitch to ... 1 hr gwww 59
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 2 hr swampmudd 7,687
More from around the web