A New Study

Long Beach, CA

#598 May 2, 2013
USMail XXXII wrote:
<quoted text>
How would you like to be a starling? Pigeons and squirrels are like urban rats and you just can't shoot them because you don't like them.
Do you eat carp?
Pigeon Nesting In Homeowners Private Area

Pigeon lovers all over the world have been incited by a woman that was witnessed throwing away two pigeon eggs and a nest made of twigs. In her defense, she stated she enjoys to relax and read on top of her loft just above the deck.

“RELAX”

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

EVERYTHING WILL BE ALRIGHT

#599 May 2, 2013
USMail XXXII wrote:
<quoted text>
How would you like to be a starling? Pigeons and squirrels are like urban rats and you just can't shoot them because you don't like them.
Do you eat carp?
I don't eat carp. I like to catch them on a fishing rod or shoot them with a bow and arrow. That's a lot of fun. But I don't eat them. I'll give them to a Salvadorian family who likes eating them, but mostly, I just toss them up onto the bank in the hot sun, far enough away from the water so that they can't flop back into the river and let them turn into bird food.

“RELAX”

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

EVERYTHING WILL BE ALRIGHT

#600 May 2, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO! But can I make it in the Crock Pot?
How big is your crock pot?

“RELAX”

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

EVERYTHING WILL BE ALRIGHT

#601 May 2, 2013
USMail XXXII wrote:
<quoted text>
How would you like to be a starling? Pigeons and squirrels are like urban rats and you just can't shoot them because you don't like them.
Do you eat carp?
BTW: Pigeons and Squirrels are good to eat. Even a rat would taste better than a starling.

“A little shake...”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

A Little Tingle

#603 May 2, 2013
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't eat carp. I like to catch them on a fishing rod or shoot them with a bow and arrow. That's a lot of fun. But I don't eat them. I'll give them to a Salvadorian family who likes eating them, but mostly, I just toss them up onto the bank in the hot sun, far enough away from the water so that they can't flop back into the river and let them turn into bird food.
May god forgive your soul!

I hate carp flesh just as much as I hate bluefish. One is too bony, the second is too oily. Therefore, I leave them alone. They are part of our ecosystem, Mr. Elmer Fudd.

“A little shake...”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

A Little Tingle

#605 May 2, 2013
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW: Pigeons and Squirrels are good to eat. Even a rat would taste better than a starling.
Bro, rubber tires taste worse and you don't go around shooting them.

“The Beast Within”

Level 5

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#606 May 2, 2013
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW: Pigeons and Squirrels are good to eat. Even a rat would taste better than a starling.
KING RAT

http://youtu.be/b5TNAzVFFSQ
65'/GSegal/JClavell

“and I don't care....”

Level 7

Since: Oct 11

The Burbs, USA

#607 May 2, 2013
A New Study wrote:
Commtouch Report: Spam, Malware Continues to Increase in Q1 2013
The United States was the largest source of spam in the first quarter of 2013, leading the list of spam senders with a share of 9.1 percent of the overall volume. The United States was followed by Belarus (6.5 percent), Spain (5.6 percent), Argentina (5.0 percent) and India (4.3 percent).
SPAM
[spiced ham]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spam_ (food)

Piggies
&fe ature=share&list=FL4BnNtSJ y69WvVtg5t_5u1Q
Beatles

“I Survived Immigration Reform”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Forum

#608 May 2, 2013
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
How big is your crock pot?
I was joking.

“and I don't care....”

Level 7

Since: Oct 11

The Burbs, USA

#609 May 2, 2013
The Joker Went Wild

http://youtu.be/hfBUZ80iyl0

Brian Hyland

“The Beast Within”

Level 5

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#610 May 2, 2013
HOQQQQQQQWL!

It's going to be another HOT one tomorrow with the WINDS. All you people and wildlife out there amongst the FIRES, take care!

FIRE!

http://youtu.be/FaHEusBG20c

THE CRAZY WORLD OF ARTHUR BROWN
'GodofHellfire' video
Quirky

Denver, CO

#611 May 3, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
I was joking.
Liar!!

Level 6

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#612 May 3, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Jax, how are you?
Been working in your garden? It's been hot, hot, hot here. In the 90s.
Hey.

I'm doing fine.

Yeah, I did some tilling yesterday and finally got the potatoes in the ground.

It's supposed to rain tomorrow. I'm trying to get some stuff done before everything gets wet again.

On my own for the weekend again so I'm trying to keep busy.

Hope you have a good day.

Level 6

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#613 May 3, 2013
American Werewolves wrote:
HOQQQQQQQWL!
It's going to be another HOT one tomorrow with the WINDS. All you people and wildlife out there amongst the FIRES, take care!
FIRE!
http://youtu.be/FaHEusBG20c
THE CRAZY WORLD OF ARTHUR BROWN
'GodofHellfire' video
That was just plain weird.

“RELAX”

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

EVERYTHING WILL BE ALRIGHT

#614 May 3, 2013
USMail XXXII wrote:
<quoted text>
May god forgive your soul!
I hate carp flesh just as much as I hate bluefish. One is too bony, the second is too oily. Therefore, I leave them alone. They are part of our ecosystem, Mr. Elmer Fudd.
There used to be this dog that kept crapping in my yard. One day I picked up that dog's turd with a plastic sack and walked over to the neighbor's house and pounded on the door. When the neighbor opened the door, I handed him the plastic sack and told him, "You did a great job training your puppy not to sh!t in your yard...NOW teach it not to sh!t in MY yard!!!"...He looked at me funny and said, "I don't have a dog."

“and I don't care....”

Level 7

Since: Oct 11

The Burbs, USA

#615 May 3, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
That was just plain weird.
I agree....I agree.......I agree, Gee where did I learn that indelible phrase? Musta been some other profound thread. Anyways, rumour is the G W Bush library burnt down. Tragically, both books were lost. And to make things worse he hadn't even finished coloring in the second one.

BURNING DOWN THE HOUSE

http://youtu.be/u06DpcFXc4U

THE TALKING HEADS
NURFace-videos

“Lets Go - Why Not”

Level 6

Since: Jun 11

Road to Perdition

#616 May 3, 2013
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
There used to be this dog that kept crapping in my yard. One day I picked up that dog's turd with a plastic sack and walked over to the neighbor's house and pounded on the door. When the neighbor opened the door, I handed him the plastic sack and told him, "You did a great job training your puppy not to sh!t in your yard...NOW teach it not to sh!t in MY yard!!!"...He looked at me funny and said, "I don't have a dog."
A dog with three legs walks into a Wild West bar and says,
"I'm looking for the man who shot my paw!"

THE MAN WHO SHOT LIBERTY VALANCE

http://youtu.be/Fj_AjBFWco0

GENE PITNEY
Fox/62'/LMarvin-JWayne-JStewar t
DobieJizzLover

Netherlands

#617 May 3, 2013
comprehensive jizz reform
American LLady

Anonymous Proxy

#620 May 3, 2013
blow dem mexitards away lol
Reality

Eslöv, Sweden

#621 May 3, 2013
2 wordz "slice jugular"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 2 min Sharrp Shooter 262,481
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 1 hr Freespirit8 135,845
Native Americans say "Mexicans are NOT Indians" (Mar '08) 3 hr OneRepublic 1,889
Susan Frederick-Gray v. Joe Arpaio 4 hr car mat 6
A California Without Illegal ImmigrantsBy Ruben... 5 hr ronnie 4
Obama lays out immigration goals, not timing 6 hr dirtbag1958 60
McConnell hits back against Grimes' skeet-shoot... 9 hr kuda 19
•••

Immigration Reform People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••