A new thread not Created by POS or an...
Psycho Texan

Dallas, TX

#489 Apr 30, 2013
X Crypsis X wrote:
<quoted text>
That is not whats important in the issue of MIA's. Take a look at these liberated POW's from WW11 Bataan, Philippines. That is what is important. To even get one back from not being left behind.
http://youtu.be/zTio49iCzrw
=Back To Bataan=
I disagree.
I didn't bother with your link, but for you to say that Rosie's MIA brother is not important is pretty cold of you. Which MIA's are important in your eyes?

You should be ashamed of yourself.

Level 6

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#490 Apr 30, 2013
USMail XXXII wrote:
<quoted text>
Ehmm... scroll all the way to the bottom and tell me what you see.
Free helped me figure it out.

That's the company that designed the template I'm using right now.

Couldn't figure out what you were talking about at first.

:p

“Natural selection created apes”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Religion made them human

#491 Apr 30, 2013
Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
Look at the bottom of the site's home page. Of course that's the first thing Mail notices lol. But he did make me giggle.
NOT! I actually made a couple of complimentary posts. SHODUP!

“Natural selection created apes”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Religion made them human

#492 Apr 30, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, now I get it.
That's the company that designed the template I'm using right now.
I can write my own html or css to have any template I want, but I liked this one and I haven't had time to create my own yet.
I'm glad you posted this I couldn't figure out what he was talking about.
LOL!

Goodnight folks.

Namaskar!

Level 6

Location hidden

#493 Apr 30, 2013
USMail XXXII wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!
Goodnight folks.
Namaskar!
Have a good one Mail.

Time for me to call it a night too

Level 3

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#494 May 1, 2013
USMail XXXII wrote:
<quoted text>
Biiig Difference, X!
But, I still don't know what you're talkin' about.
I thought so! lol

Rose made a post earlier stating Michelle Bachman and Ann Coulter look alike and are possibly related.

So I made my comment that in all likelyhood they both had burgeois relatives that faced the guillotine for being snobby beyotches. lol
Just a joke. hehee.

“Peace”

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#495 May 1, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
Designed obsolescence.
Even the materials they use in housing construction are only meant to last as long as the mortgage now.
I picked up the plants at a local nursery. Bought too many fruit trees too.
They were on sale and I got carried away.
I lost my nectarines again this year. They are blooming too early and we always get a freeze after having a month or so of warm weather. It tricks those trees into early bloom every year.
But it looks like I'll be getting some peaches, pears, plums and blueberries. Oh yeah we always have wild blackberries here as well. Now if only my pecan trees will get on up there and start to produce it would be all good.
My garden I started a bit late this year so far nothing is up except for the transplanted tomatoes and peppers. Oh I forgot the onions are up and we need to be digging the potatoes in a month or so.
Well that's the garden report from Florida. I hope all you gardeners are gettin er done.
:)

“Peace”

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#496 May 1, 2013
Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
MUCH better than 'ilk'.
Hey now be nice. I was the first one that used that word on Topix. Only to have one poster say something like did she just call us something bad?
I swear to you that happened.
:>)

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

Serving sarcasm since 2007

#498 May 1, 2013

“Try Reuters.”

Level 8

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#499 May 1, 2013
Good morning, Freebie and WA! It's such a beautiful day here:

It's a Beautiful Morning - the Rascals

“Try Reuters.”

Level 8

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#500 May 1, 2013
She's outside on my bird feeder right now. Very beautiful bird, and this is the first time I've seen one since last spring. I suspect she's just passing through, but I'll enjoy what time she spends here!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/grrlscientist/45...
The Bird Feeder Analogy

Los Angeles, CA

#501 May 1, 2013

I bought a bird feeder. I hung it on my back porch and filled it with birdseed. What a beauty of a bird feeder it was, as I filled it lovingly with seed. Within a week we had hundreds of birds taking advantage of the continuous flow of free and easily accessible food.

But then the birds started building nests in the boards of the patio, above the table, and next to the barbecue. Then came the poop! It was everywhere, on the patio tile, the chairs, the table…everywhere!

Then some of the birds turned mean. They would dive bomb me and try to peck me even though I had fed them out of my own pocket. The other birds were boisterous and loud. They sat on the feeder and squawked and screamed at all hours of the day and night and demanded that I fill it when it got low on food.

After a while, I couldn’t even sit on my own back porch anymore. So I took down the bird feeder and in three days the birds were gone. I cleaned up their mess and took down the many nests they had built all over the patio.

Soon, the back yard was like it used to be…quiet, serene and no one demanding their rights to a free meal.

Now let’s see…..

Our government gives out free food, subsidized housing, free medical care, and free education and allows anyone born here to be an automatic citizen.

Then the illegals came by the tens and hundreds of thousands, millions. Suddenly our taxes went up to pay for free services; apartments are housing 5 families; you have to wait 6 hours to be seen by an emergency room doctor; your child’s 2nd grade class is behind other schools because half the class doesn’t speak English. Corn Flakes now come in a bilingual box; I have to ‘press one’ to hear my bank talk to me in English, and people waving flags other than ‘Old Glory’ are squawking and screaming in the streets, demanding more rights and free liberties. When asked why they breed like cockroaches, the reply is that it is a cultural thing.

Just my opinion but, maybe its time for the government to take down the bird feeder. If you agree, pass it on; if not, continue cleaning up the poop!

Level 6

Location hidden

#502 May 1, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
She's outside on my bird feeder right now. Very beautiful bird, and this is the first time I've seen one since last spring. I suspect she's just passing through, but I'll enjoy what time she spends here!
Beautiful.

Don't think I've ever seen one.

It's a beautiful day here too.

Just taking a break for lunch and then I have to finish mowing the yard.

:)
Today Is Mex Flag Day

San Bernardino, CA

#503 May 1, 2013
Mock DHS News Report Depicts Gun Owners as Terrorists

Demonization of Second Amendment accelerates

Paul Joseph Watson
Infowars.com
May 1, 2013

A mock news report produced by the Department of Homeland Security depicts American gun owners as terrorists in another example of how the federal agency is trying to demonize the Second Amendment while itself stockpiling ammunition.

Read more: http://www.infowars.com/mock-dhs-news-report-...
Today Is Mex Flag Day

San Bernardino, CA

#504 May 1, 2013
MSNBC Drops to Third in Cable News in April, First Time in Over Two Years

By Noel Sheppard | May 01, 2013 | 08:28

For the first time in over two years, the farce of a cable news network known as MSNBC dropped to third place in total viewers and primetime in April being beaten by the long-suffering CNN and of course Fox News at the top.

As TVNewser reported Tuesday, despite April being a heavy news month with disasters in Boston and West Texas, MSNBC viewership was actually down from April 2012:

Read more: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/20...
President has failed U 2

San Bernardino, CA

#505 May 1, 2013
The Camp Bastion Cover-Up
Michelle Malkin | May 01, 2013

Do you remember what happened last year on 9/14? Where are the White House phone calls for the families who continue to grieve? What is being done to prevent another fatal attack like the one on 9/14? And why is the full truth being withheld from the American public?

Benghazi isn't the only bloody disaster being covered up by the Obama administration. As I reported in a series of columns and blog posts last fall, three days after the deadly siege on our consulate in Libya, the Taliban waged an intricately coordinated, brutal attack on Camp Bastion in Afghanistan. Two heroic U.S. Marines -- Lt. Col. Christopher Raible and Sgt. Bradley Atwell -- were killed in the battle. Many surviving Marines have been honored for their brave, quick-thinking actions to save their comrades and civilians caught in the crossfire.

Family members are angry that military brass are still trying to suppress details of the fateful budget and strategic decisions that led to the attack. But they won't stay silent. "This is political," one Camp Bastion relative told me this week. "Just like Benghazi, they don't want people to know."

Read more: http://townhall.com/columnists/michellemalkin...

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

Serving sarcasm since 2007

#506 May 1, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
Oh how beautiful! I keep filling my feeders, and the birds keep giving their gift of song! Even the lowly robin has a pretty warble.
Welcome To Obamas America

San Bernardino, CA

#507 May 1, 2013
Andrew Breitbart's Pigford Vision

by Lee Stranahan 1 May 2013, 6:21 AM PDT 14

Many have noted the irony of Andrew Breitbart's tireless work to expose the fraud and corruption in Pigford being vindicated by the liberal New York Times--but it's less ironic than you might think. It actually fulfills Andrew's vision on the farmers' settlement story because Breitbart's long term goal was that the liberal media would validate the story.

I should know; I'm the liberal that Andrew Breitbart hired to investigate Pigford.

I was writing for the Huffington Post when I interviewed Andrew Breitbart. In our first conversation, he asked me if I'd heard about Pigford. Like most people at the time, I had no idea what it was. Andrew sent me a draft of the report that he'd worked on with Peter Schweizer and Gary Hewson and told me to look into it myself. I quickly realized that Pigford was a major political scandal that had gone virtually unreported.

Andrew knew that the Pigford scandal was something that was too big to just be covered by conservative media so when I suggested going on the road to do interviews with some key figures in the story, Breitbart took a leap of faith that a guy he'd just met who wrote for HuffPo and had done work for MoveOn would report the story honestly. Andrew had checked out the work I'd done on the John Edwards affair and could see I placed a higher value on truth than staying in lockstep with liberal messaging but still, it was a risk on his part and an example of his dedication to the truth.

A funny thing happened on the road, though; I stopped being a liberal.
Welcome To Obamas America

San Bernardino, CA

#508 May 1, 2013
Read more:

Andrew Breitbart's Pigford Vision

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/...
Bird Rehab Center

Southfield, MI

#509 May 1, 2013
--X-- Man wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, I like to sit on my back porch guzzle a 6 pack of Pabst and bust a cap in those rats with wings.
Creep!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 6 min leprechauna 141,956
News Bill O'Reilly: Slaves who built White House wer... 22 min WasteWater 1
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 29 min NotSoDivineMsM 5,656
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 5 hr Denny CranesPlace 10,477
News Homeland Security chief criticizes politicians'... 9 hr Dee Dee Dee 2
News Mexican border agency seen as aiding illegal im... 11 hr Dee Dee Dee 4
News Sanders: Don't blame Islam for Orlando shooting 12 hr Brian_G 1,139
More from around the web