A new thread not Created by POS or an...

Level 6

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#21 Apr 27, 2013
-Dont Panic- wrote:
If you were to look at the first page of the thread titled "The President has failed us", you would notice that POS has the first post. If you look closely, you would see that there are 10 props on that remark. Look at who gave those props it is easy to see that those are ALL current or banned user names that we all believe to belong to Ralff.
Looking at the profile remarks of each of those users who gave props to POS and compair them to the writing style of POS it is easy to conclude that all of the other profiles, banned and currently active, all belong to the same person.
This is the "firm" that POS keeps talking about when it feels cornered. The "Firm" is it's own listing of user names and profiles that it uses to make it appear that there are multiple people posting remarks in the thread when much of the time POS is simply talking to itself 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
It would be sad had POS been a better person but since it is not, it's just pathetic.
"It would be sad had POS been a better person but since it is not, it's just pathetic."

The really sad part is that we all know he's going to be reading every word that get's posted here.

I waste more than enough time trying to get through to that lost cause.

Something about this song kind of sums it up.

P!nk - BLOW ME (one last kiss)

Level 6

Location hidden

#22 Apr 27, 2013
USMail XXXII wrote:
<quoted text>
That "wood" went limp long ago.
http://mozey.files.wordpress.com/2007/09/smal...
Isn't he cute?
Oh geeez...give a guy a little warning next time would ya?

Level 6

Location hidden

#23 Apr 27, 2013
Is it just me or is topix getting just a little too "in your face" with all these ads?

Level 6

Location hidden

#24 Apr 27, 2013
Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
Please win the crown this week, I want to watch Ralff throw another hissy fit.
LOL...he's gonna need some props.

"You know who" uses banned accounts to prop his old posts and get the extra points.

Level 6

Location hidden

#25 Apr 27, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Six of those 10 props are from banned accounts.
I'd never checked before, but you're right and at least five of those accounts belong to the same sad little troll.

I'm so over that thread it isn't even funny.

Anyway, I'm going to try and grab a couple more hours sleep before we get things started this weekend.

Doing some sight seeing and a little shopping.

This is one of the places we're going to see...

Lanier Mansion
Madison, IN

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-...

Having lunch on the boat and we're going to stop by one of the galleries downtown. The owner has called so many times to tell me he has a piece that "just belongs in your home" that I either have to go see it or put a block on his number to make him leave me alone!

I'll check back before we take off.

Have a good one.

:)

“Try Reuters.”

Level 8

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#26 Apr 27, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd never checked before, but you're right and at least five of those accounts belong to the same sad little troll.
Anyway, I'm going to try and grab a couple more hours sleep before we get things started this weekend.
Lanier Mansion
Madison, IN
Having lunch on the boat and we're going to stop by one of the galleries downtown. The owner has called so many times to tell me he has a piece that "just belongs in your home" that I either have to go see it or put a block on his number to make him leave me alone!
Have a good one.
Gorgeous place! Hope you all have a wonderful day and fun touring.

This is a nice room here. Thanks, DP!

One favor - Please don't make us enter the Hemmingway competition. LOL

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#27 Apr 27, 2013
USMail XXXII wrote:
<quoted text>
That "wood" went limp long ago.
http://mozey.files.wordpress.com/2007/09/smal...
Isn't he cute?
Aw, that must be so frustrating, he probably can't even get to it. But he sure seems proud of his other assets!

Level 8

Location hidden

#28 Apr 27, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
Hey.
Didn't know if I was invited or not, but I thought I'd stop by and check the place out.
:p
Don't feel bad Jax, I didn't receive an exclusive invitation either. But the front door was open, so I let myself in.

Level 8

Location hidden

#29 Apr 27, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
Lanier Mansion
Madison, IN
Have a good one.
Sounds like a fun day! My mother-in-law always encouraged me to visit Madison, she said it's great for antiquing and just a very lovely town and area. I've always wanted to visit Clifty Falls State Park as well, maybe I should plan a trip to kick off the summer.
I hope you find some treasures and enjoy your weekend getaway!

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#30 Apr 27, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL...he's gonna need some props.
"You know who" uses banned accounts to prop his old posts and get the extra points.
All is fair in love and war.
Your Average Democrat

Atlanta, GA

#31 Apr 27, 2013
I was just wondering, is this were we all go to whine about Republicans?
Your Average Democrat

Atlanta, GA

#32 Apr 27, 2013
BTW, what smells?

Which one of you is neglecting their personal hygiene?

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Sunnyvale, CA

#33 Apr 27, 2013
Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't feel bad Jax, I didn't receive an exclusive invitation either. But the front door was open, so I let myself in.
LOL! Same here, Free.

I think it's Open House, but I did see a sign on the front lawn: "No Trolls Allowed."

Level 8

Location hidden

#34 Apr 27, 2013
Your Average Democrat wrote:
I was just wondering, is this were we all go to whine about Republicans?
I believe you are lost kid. The whiny a$$ Republican thread is located here: http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/T...

Level 8

Location hidden

#35 Apr 27, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Gorgeous place! Hope you all have a wonderful day and fun touring.
This is a nice room here. Thanks, DP!
One favor - Please don't make us enter the Hemmingway competition. LOL
"Please don't make us enter the Hemmingway competition"

I had to look that one up. Sounds like fun!

Level 9

Sunnyvale, CA

#36 Apr 27, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
Lanier Mansion
Madison, IN
Have a good one.
Hi Jax,

Wow, that place is gorgeous. Now I have to find out who Lanier was. And of course, I'm seething with curiosity about the art piece.

As for as the old thread, I'm so tired of all the negativity. That stuff was tiresome three years ago, and nothing ever gets any better.

Already today I got some nasty bait on another old thread. Didn't take it though.

Hope you guys have a great day. How can you miss with all those lovely plans though.

Catch you later, Jax.

Level 9

Sunnyvale, CA

#37 Apr 27, 2013
I suggest people ignore the nasty trolls. Everything I've ever read about trolls is that if you ignore them, don't reply and act like they don't exist, they'll give up and go away.

I'm willing to test that theory. LOL!

“Natural selection created apes”

Level 9

Religion made them human

#38 Apr 27, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
Lanier Mansion
Madison, IN
Have a good one.
I want a 200 word essay:
Why Lanier Mansion? As opposed to going fishing, a zoo-park, or a picnic?

“Natural selection created apes”

Level 9

Religion made them human

#39 Apr 27, 2013
Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
Aw, that must be so frustrating, he probably can't even get to it. But he sure seems proud of his other assets!
Hehe! That looks like a younger version of that fat slob. You know who. LOL!

Level 8

Location hidden

#40 Apr 27, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
"It would be sad had POS been a better person but since it is not, it's just pathetic."
The really sad part is that we all know he's going to be reading every word that get's posted here.
I waste more than enough time trying to get through to that lost cause.
Something about this song kind of sums it up.
P!nk - BLOW ME (one last kiss)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =5NQ1YViEgMsXX
"The really sad part is that we all know he's going to be reading every word that get's posted here."

Yeah, but since the TM showed me know how to distinguish POS registered accounts, all it can do is post here as a grey box with an anonymous proxy. Any of it's registered accounts will give it away as a butt hurt troll seeking revenge by contributing to the thread that killed his.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 3 min EAGLE EYE1 147,627
News Trump pardons former Sheriff Joe Arpaio 13 min Katrina 1,295
Has Donald Trump Already Failed Us? (Nov '16) 16 min Katrina 10,824
News The Latest: New citizens embrace, criticize Tru... 22 min Ex Senator Santpo... 7
News Illegal Immigration Doubled During the Last Fou... 1 hr genese 6
News Immigrant hurricane victims turn to churches am... 1 hr anonymous 4
News Tom Cotton: DACA legalization with no path to c... 3 hr Red Crosse 12
Should Katrina be banned? 4 hr Crack Babby 185
More from around the web