A new thread not Created by POS or an...
hehehe

San Bernardino, CA

#384 Apr 30, 2013
Fake Activist ‘Liberal Chick’ Gets Gullible College Students to Sign Petition Banning Pressure Cookers

By Matthew Sheffield | April 30, 2013 | 20:19

In the debate that just recently ended over a gun restriction proposal favored by Democrats, supporters of the Manchin-Toomey bill frequently cited polling statistics which allegedly showed 90 percent support for more background checks for gun buyers. What was usually left out of these questions, however, were the details, information that would likely have resulted in fewer people supporting the bill.

Of course, there are certainly many people out there who support banning any number of things deemed to be dangerous by anyone.“If it only saves one life” goes the common refrain. To test that proposition out, fake left-wing activist “Liberal Chick” took to the Florida International University campus to see if she could get students to sign a petition to ban pressure cookers, the devices used in the Boston Marathon bombing but normally used for cooking tasty food.

Given that this was a college campus, the enthusiasm of the naive students to sign up is unsurprising. It is still pretty funny though as you can see in the video below:

Read more: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/matthew-sheffiel...

Level 8

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#385 Apr 30, 2013
USMail XXXII wrote:
<quoted text>
That broad is whacked! She's the quintessential teabagging lunatic.
Really!
What a lying sack!! LOL

Level 8

Location hidden

#386 Apr 30, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't she Ann Coulter's mother? LOL!
LMAO!! She looks like she could be huh?

“Natural selection created apes”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Religion made them human

#387 Apr 30, 2013
Any news worth talking about?

Level 9

Religion made them human

#388 Apr 30, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! I thought about Googling it, but I was too embarrassed.
And besides, a picture's worth a thousand words.
Check out this sausage
http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/MTAyNFgxMDI0/ $%28KGrHqF,!okE8%2853tk6qBPOEP i8bdg~~60_3.JPG

Sausages come in black, white and brown colors. LOL!

Level 8

Location hidden

#389 Apr 30, 2013
USMail XXXII wrote:
Let's see...Tebow got released from the Jets....lol

Level 9

Religion made them human

#390 Apr 30, 2013
http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/MTAyNFgxMDI0/ $%28KGrHqF,!okE8%2853tk6qBPOEP i8bdg~~60_3.JPG

Level 9

Religion made them human

#392 Apr 30, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? LOL! Why?

Level 8

Location hidden

#394 Apr 30, 2013
USMail XXXII wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? LOL! Why?
They didn't really say. Personally, I just don't think he's as good as the hype. Great athlete but playing Qb in the Nfl is tough.

Level 6

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#395 Apr 30, 2013
USMail XXXII wrote:
Been busy today, but this caught my eye a few minute ago...

RI gay marriage bill headed to final vote

Rhode Island appears poised to become the nation's 10th state to allow gay and lesbian couples to marry after a legislative panel voted Tuesday to forward same-sex marriage legislation to the full House for a final — and largely procedural — vote.

The outcome of Thursday's House vote is not in doubt, as the House overwhelmingly passed an earlier version of the bill in January. The Senate passed the bill by a comfortable margin last week, but it had to return to the House because of small changes made in the Senate...

http://news.yahoo.com/ri-gay-marriage-bill-he...

Level 6

Location hidden

#396 Apr 30, 2013
USMail XXXII wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? LOL! Why?
Jets GM Idzik says drafting Smith led to Tebow's release

...having six quarterbacks -- even at the bigger roster threshold -- was too much of a luxury...

...Idzik confirmed that the Jets received trade inquiries for Tebow before his release. A league source said that interest went nowhere because all the teams wanted Tebow to change positions to tight end, but he refused...

http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/jets/jets_rele...

Looks like other teams were interested in him, but not as a quarterback and he wasn't having any part of it.

“dystopian proles”

Level 6

Since: Feb 09

ludovico

#397 Apr 30, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of the Jets, Broadway Joe Namath turns 70 May 31!
and if that wasn't enough, Julian Lennon [Johns son] turned 50 last April 8th.

How The Time Flies

http://youtu.be/xS_wSl5oe-0

Jerry Wallace

Level 8

Location hidden

#398 Apr 30, 2013
anne bonny wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of the Jets, Broadway Joe Namath turns 70 May 31!
and if that wasn't enough, Julian Lennon [Johns son] turned 50 last April 8th.
How The Time Flies
http://youtu.be/xS_wSl5oe-0
Jerry Wallace
John Lennon's son is 50? Wow. That just doesn't sound right....

I was just listening to "Beautiful Boy" earlier today.

As for Broadway Joe, he's a little before my time but I do remember him trying to make out with a news reporter after he tossed back a few cocktails. heeheehee

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#399 Apr 30, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
Rhode Island appears poised to become the nation's 10th state to allow gay and lesbian couples to marry after a legislative panel voted Tuesday to forward same-sex marriage legislation to the full House for a final — and largely procedural — vote.
The outcome of Thursday's House vote is not in doubt, as the House overwhelmingly passed an earlier version of the bill in January. The Senate passed the bill by a comfortable margin last week, but it had to return to the House because of small changes made in the Senate...
This gives hopes to narcissists everywhere that one day we might be able to break out of our closets and legally marry ourselves.

Hurray!!!

Level 6

Location hidden

#400 Apr 30, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
John Lennon's son is 50? Wow. That just doesn't sound right....
I was just listening to "Beautiful Boy" earlier today.
As for Broadway Joe, he's a little before my time but I do remember him trying to make out with a news reporter after he tossed back a few cocktails. heeheehee
John Lennon - Beautiful Boy

Never heard it before tonight.

:)

Level 6

Location hidden

#401 Apr 30, 2013
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
This gives hopes to narcissists everywhere that one day we might be able to break out of our closets and legally marry ourselves.
Hurray!!!
Don't start.

:p

Level 8

Location hidden

#402 Apr 30, 2013
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Hurray!!!
I've been wanting to marry myself for awhile now but I keep saying no..

bah da tshhh!

Level 9

Religion made them human

#403 Apr 30, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
Great news, Jax.

I still don't believe that fundamental constitutional rights, as is equal treatment and equal protection under the law, should never be left to the judgement of the majority. Therefore, I believe that any legislation condoning or condemning it to be unconstitutional.

Level 9

Religion made them human

#404 Apr 30, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't start.
LOLOLOLOL!!!!!!

Don't let him get under your skin...

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#405 Apr 30, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't start.
I like peanuts, soaked in saltwater and roasted, but what the hail am I supposed to with a burned out light bulb? Can't burn it. Can't mulch it. The city doesn't like it when you put it into the glass bin. Especially the florescent bubs because they contain mercury! A lemon would have been a better gift. Just saying...JeJeJeJe

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pence, Bannon appeal for conservatives to unite... 3 min HITLER ALT-RIGHT ... 18
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... (May '16) 6 min Elbert 21,095
News Phoenix immigrant deported to Mexico amid protests 7 min USA 266
News House speaker getting firsthand look at US-Mexi... 1 hr Battle Tested 64
News Texas border residents mixed over whether they ... 1 hr Im Still Here 39
News Trump's immigration policy causing fear, anxiet... 1 hr HOLLA ISABELLA 9
News Trump puts moderate GOP governors in awkward spot 2 hr CodeTalker 3
More from around the web