“Need a light?”

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

phos phoros

#255 Apr 29, 2013
Pretty sad over at the Fail thread. Bonnie is getting me good for pointing out her inability to spell 'bass', the instrument she claims to play in her traveling band. GR continues to make up sh!t about me and NTR and our never-ending resentment for him for dumping us. Now posi is getting in on the act and is claiming NTR and I have hit on him via personal messages. Poor posi, he needs to belong.

“Heartful of Soul”

Level 6

Since: Feb 09

El Dorado

#256 Apr 29, 2013
Mickey Ratt Club wrote:
<quoted text>
"Watermelon Man"
http://youtu.be/I43vckpRjMk
Mongo Santamaria
~~~EL WATUSI~~~

http://youtu.be/5nujs7VyHyQ

RAY BARETTO
~Carlito's Way~

“Need a light?”

Level 8

phos phoros

#258 Apr 29, 2013
I see we have some quality people here classing up the joint.

Celia Cruz - Quizaz, Quizaz, Quizaz
American Lady

Paris, France

#259 Apr 29, 2013
Freespirit8 wrote:
I see we have some quality people here classing up the joint.
Celia Cruz - Quizaz, Quizaz, Quizaz
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =vUVmY3xy5kkXX
THIS ALL started with my comment to "x-man" about his Dobies!
...Real life huh? Get with the program? OR WHAT?...said x-man[dumchit!]..."
AL said:
I can NOT "predict" your future!:)
dipwad ;0)
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
I'll bet I can predict your! Moving to another location;-) LOL
==========
IS THIS "what" you "predicted" NTR/nutter...???
IS this your "handiwork" ...???
From ya lil goobers ...???
Didn't HAPPEN until "you" "PREDICTED it!
``````````
Thanks to THIS person "predicting" my location being moved form
----Danville KY----
THIS crap has STARTED happening ...
ALL the FAKE "American Lady" 's
Did NOT happen until then!
IF you WANT to continue with THIS being "filed" AGAINST this person ... just KEEP it up!
Remember I have "friends in low places" in DC & California!!!
They are making the "file" ...
ALL it takes is a phone call ...
-n-
I have been MORE than kind & patient!
``````````
"friends in low places"
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
Good news all I know you are concerned. I got the 8 condoms out of my azz and while I was cleaning in there I found 3 wrist watches, 13 rings and 2 dog bones. Message me if your watch or rings are missing. The bones are from my dobies lol. I let them do that, it tickles a bit.LOL
Just a FYI My secret file is safe and secure..... I have it in my azz also.... Call me.
Baphomet

San Bernardino, CA

#261 Apr 29, 2013
GMA Devotes 109 Minutes to Other Trials, But Not One Second for Gosnell Horrors

By Scott Whitlock | April 29, 2013 | 11:22

Forty two days ago, on March 18, 2013, abortionist Kermit Gosnell went on trial, charged with the grisly murder of multiple babies and a patient. Yet, in the seven weeks that followed, ABC News has permitted no coverage, discussion or mention of the case, not even a single utterance of Dr. Gosnell’s name.

But that’s not due to lack of interest in shocking criminal cases. Over the same 42 days, the Media Research Center found that ABC’s Good Morning America has aired 41 stories — about one per day — on other sensational criminal cases, including the Amanda Knox re-trial and the Jodi Arias case, totaling 109 minutes of coverage.

So it would seem that ABC doesn’t have a problem delivering the gruesome details of murder cases to morning show viewers, suggesting that the networks’ blackout of the Gosnell case has more to do with the negative light it shines on the abortion industry.

Over six weeks of weekday and weekend coverage, GMA featured the Arias case 22 times. Arias is accused of stabbing and slitting the throat of Travis Alexander, her ex-boyfriend. Clearly, the producers and hosts of the morning show aren’t worried about discussing stomach-churning details. The Associated Press recounted the graphic accusations against Gosnell, including testimony by some of the abortion clinic’s workers that they "'snipped' babies' necks after they were born alive to make sure they died."

Read more: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/scott-whitlock/2...
Baphomet

San Bernardino, CA

#262 Apr 29, 2013
Immigration bill grants amnesty to employers of illegals; no prosecution for bogus IDs

By Stephen Dinan

The Washington Times

Monday, April 29, 2013

The debate is raging over whether the latest immigration bill is an amnesty for illegal immigrants, but one part is clear: The legislation would forgive businesses that have employed those immigrants illegally.

Employers who have allowed illegal immigrants to work off the books can come forward safely and provide their work history without fear of prosecution, and businesses that knowingly employed someone using a bogus or stolen Social Security number likewise would get a pass, according to an analysis of the bill by the Center for Immigration Studies, a think tank that wants a crackdown on immigration.

Read more: http://p.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/apr/29...
Follow us:@washtimes on Twitter
Baphomet

San Bernardino, CA

#263 Apr 29, 2013
Candy Crowley Apologizes For Saying Boston Bomber Posted 'Islamic' Videos

By Noel Sheppard | April 28, 2013 | 10:30

As NewsBusters has been reporting, many in the media have done their darnedest to avoid connecting the Boston Marathon bombers to radical Islam.

On CNN’s State of the Union Sunday, host Candy Crowley actually apologized for doing so (video follows with transcript and commentary):

Read more: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/20...
Baphomet

San Bernardino, CA

#264 Apr 29, 2013
The More Illegal Immigrants That Go On Food Stamps The More Money JP Morgan Makes
By Michael, on April 28th, 2013

Recently uncovered documents prove that the Obama administration has been working with the Mexican government to increase the number of illegal immigrants on food stamps, and when more illegal immigrants go on food stamps JP Morgan makes more money. As you will read about below, JP Morgan has made at least 560 million dollars processing Electronic Benefits Transfer cards. Each month, JP Morgan makes between $.31 and $2.30 for every single person on food stamps (and that does not even include things like ATM fees, etc). So JP Morgan has a vested interest in seeing poverty grow and the number of people on food stamps increase. Meanwhile, the Obama administration has been aggressively seeking to expand participation in the food stamp program. Under Obama, the number of people on food stamps has grown from 32 million to more than 47 million. And even though poverty in America is absolutely exploding, that apparently is not good enough for the Obama administration. It has now come out that the U.S. Department of Agriculture has provided the Mexican government with literature that actively encourages illegal immigrants to enroll in food stamps. One flyer contains the following statement in Spanish: "You need not divulge information regarding your immigration status in seeking this benefit for your children." The bold and the underlining are in the original document in case you were wondering. Overall, federal spending on food stamps increased from 18 billion dollars in 2000 to 85 billion dollars in 2012, and at this point one out of every five U.S. households in now enrolled in the food stamp program. When people illegally or fraudulently enroll in the food stamp program, it makes it harder for those that desperately need the help to be able to get it.

It is certainly a good thing to help fellow Americans that are suffering. It is a crying shame that more than a million public school students in America are homeless. That should not be happening in the "wealthiest nation on earth".

But today we have a system that has turned poverty into big business. According to an article posted on Breitbart.com , JP Morgan has made at least 560 million dollars (and probably much more) processing EBT cards...

Read more: http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/archives/t...

“Need a light?”

Level 8

phos phoros

#265 Apr 29, 2013
Baphomet wrote:
GMA Devotes 109 Minutes to Other Trials, But Not One Second for Gosnell Horrors
By Scott Whitlock | April 29, 2013 | 11:22
Forty two days ago, on March 18, 2013, abortionist Kermit Gosnell went on trial, charged with the grisly murder of multiple babies and a patient. Yet, in the seven weeks that followed, ABC News has permitted no coverage, discussion or mention of the case, not even a single utterance of Dr. Gosnell’s name.
But that’s not due to lack of interest in shocking criminal cases. Over the same 42 days, the Media Research Center found that ABC’s Good Morning America has aired 41 stories — about one per day — on other sensational criminal cases, including the Amanda Knox re-trial and the Jodi Arias case, totaling 109 minutes of coverage.
So it would seem that ABC doesn’t have a problem delivering the gruesome details of murder cases to morning show viewers, suggesting that the networks’ blackout of the Gosnell case has more to do with the negative light it shines on the abortion industry.
Over six weeks of weekday and weekend coverage, GMA featured the Arias case 22 times. Arias is accused of stabbing and slitting the throat of Travis Alexander, her ex-boyfriend. Clearly, the producers and hosts of the morning show aren’t worried about discussing stomach-churning details. The Associated Press recounted the graphic accusations against Gosnell, including testimony by some of the abortion clinic’s workers that they "'snipped' babies' necks after they were born alive to make sure they died."
Read more: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/scott-whitlock/2...
So it would seem.

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Fremont, CA

#266 Apr 29, 2013
USMail XXXII wrote:
<quoted text>
Killer Tofu.. LOL! NTR and Free8 are crazy about that sht.
LOL! Have you thawed yours out yet, USM?

Wasn't that like a year ago now?

Level 9

Fremont, CA

#267 Apr 29, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Narcissistic Personality Disorder, revisited
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/raton-nm/T04Q...
Beat it, punk.

Level 9

Fremont, CA

#268 Apr 29, 2013
USMail XXXII wrote:
<quoted text>
"I find the stories to be entertaining and humorous but there is always a positive and negative underlying message in each episode of the series that could only be told in the form of a comedy because the truth about race relations is too uncomfortable to talk about in a serious conversation without all sides getting angry and walking out."
Daiyum!!! This got to be the second longest sentence in Topix.
Hell, GR can beat that with two pages. LOL!

Level 2

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#269 Apr 29, 2013
More than four years after he left office, former President George W. Bush's approval rating now equal President Obama's, according to a new Washington Post/ ABC poll.

Forty-seven percent of Americans say they now approve of the former president, while 53 percent disapprove, according to the poll, which surveyed 1,000 adults from April 17-21. Mr. Obama's approval rating also stands at 47 percent.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-250_162-57580906/...

Level 2

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#270 Apr 29, 2013
Freespirit8 wrote:
Pretty sad over at the Fail thread. Bonnie is getting me good for pointing out her inability to spell 'bass', the instrument she claims to play in her traveling band. GR continues to make up sh!t about me and NTR and our never-ending resentment for him for dumping us. Now posi is getting in on the act and is claiming NTR and I have hit on him via personal messages. Poor posi, he needs to belong.
And you seem to be right in the midst of it baiting and agitating.

Level 9

Fremont, CA

#271 Apr 29, 2013
USMail XXXII wrote:
<quoted text>
"I'm taking that cesspool off my tracker."
FANTASTIC!!! Best news yet.
There's no good reason for being "over there". Life is too short and too precious to spend it with punks, bigots and sociopaths.
I blew it. I just hate the lies GR posts about Freespirit and all the hypocrisy from those fools.

But I guess when you're dealing with psychopaths and pathological liars who have no conscience, it's useless and nothing will change. Those people really are toxic. Shouldn't even read a single post there.

Someone hogtie me if I even look like I'm gonna post there again. LOL!

Level 9

Fremont, CA

#272 Apr 29, 2013
Grand Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
And you seem to be right in the midst of it baiting and agitating.
And here YOU are doing the very same thing. And we know you're not a new poster, just a new sock. LOL!

Level 6

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#273 Apr 29, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
And here YOU are doing the very same thing. And we know you're not a new poster, just a new sock. LOL!
Probably ralff.

Level 6

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#274 Apr 29, 2013
<quoted text>
I blew it. I just hate the lies GR posts about Freespirit and all the hypocrisy from those fools.
But I guess when you're dealing with psychopaths and pathological liars who have no conscience, it's useless and nothing will change. Those people really are toxic. Shouldn't even read a single post there.
You'll get the hang of it.

Besides, they need a good slap upside the head once in a while.

Looks like the longer we hold out the more of them are going to show up on this thread anyway. Even if they have to create new profiles so their "friends" don't see them here.

:p

“Need a light?”

Level 8

phos phoros

#275 Apr 29, 2013
<quoted text>
Thanks Rose. It's hard not to let them have it after we read their posts calling us prostitutes, pedophiles, drug abusers, and the worst insult - that any woman OR man here would be attracted to that sociopathic sicko the Goat.

Now that I think about it, we really don't have to say a word; they make fools and liars of themselves without any assistance. I see a few of them pining for NTR. Next comes regret for treating her so horribly all because she disagreed and proved them liars when challenged. Now they're just a small group of bullies who don't tolerate anyone disagreeing with them. Expect to see a lot of high-fiving and a$$-kissing.
Grand Parrot

Canyon Country, CA

#276 Apr 29, 2013
Grand Patriot wrote:
More than four years after he left office, former President George W. Bush's approval rating now equal President Obama's, according to a new Washington Post/ ABC poll.
Forty-seven percent of Americans say they now approve of the former president, while 53 percent disapprove, according to the poll, which surveyed 1,000 adults from April 17-21. Mr. Obama's approval rating also stands at 47 percent.
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-250_162-57580906/...
I like beating around the Bush.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama's plan: 'Deport felons, not families' 35 min xxxrayted 610
Nancy Pelosi 'Enormously Disappointed' With Whi... 1 hr Guess Who 129
Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 1 hr Theresa 16,217
Distinguished pol 2 hr barefoot2626 56
Ted Cruz's moves on spending bill roil Republicans 2 hr spocko 41
Obama administration accused of political motiv... 2 hr Dee Dee Dee 1
Fremont immigration ordinance gets re-vote (Jan '14) 2 hr john 2
More from around the web