A new thread not Created by POS or an...

“Take a deep breath”

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Let it out

#2665 Aug 13, 2014
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Concur; I am equally perplexed how they are blinded..........
I was too..........
There is gloria ad caput venire and I continue to persevere in spite of the hurdles presented by those blinded.
Nice post..
Yes. There is Glory in Achievement. Unfortunately, Obama's time to achieve any semblance of glory is ticking away.

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/to...

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#2666 Aug 14, 2014
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. There is Glory in Achievement. Unfortunately, Obama's time to achieve any semblance of glory is ticking away.
http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/to...
So is the Marxism he has tried to inspire in the American people and failed to do.

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

Serving sarcasm since 2007

#2667 Aug 14, 2014
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>YOUR president may have succeeded but my nation's president has failed. My nation is the US. Don't know what yours is.
Our nation is the United States of America. Have a little respect for the man who saved this country from disaster and who holds the highest and most esteemed office in the land.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Trump 2016 and beyond

#2668 Aug 14, 2014
Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
Our nation is the United States of America. Have a little respect for the man who saved this country from disaster and who holds the highest and most esteemed office in the land.
He hasn't EARNED my respect, not even a "little" respect. It is none of your business who I need to respect or not. You haven't earned even a little of my respect either.
positronium

Gloversville, NY

#2669 Aug 17, 2014
Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
Saved us from exactly what?

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Trump 2016 and beyond

#2670 Oct 21, 2014
didn't work, did it Jax LOL
the firm

Gloversville, NY

#2671 Dec 30, 2014
Obama is a feckless and rudderless President.
As my able colleague Positronium once said,
"Obama's brain is like a frozen vacuum. A small epanse of emptiness contracted to the point of non existence. A perfect failure"
LMFAO!
PRICELESS!
But I'll say this unattributal quote........
“The danger to America is not Barack Obama, but a citizenry capable of entrusting a man like him with the Presidency. It will be far easier to limit and undo the follies of an Obama presidency than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to a depraved electorate willing to have such a man for their president. The problem is much deeper and far more serious than Mr. Obama, who is a mere symptom of what ails America. Blaming the prince of fools should not blind anyone to the vast confederacy of fools that made him their prince. The Republic can survive a Barack Obama, who is, after all, merely a fool. It is less likely to survive a multitude of fools, such as those who made him their President.”

And this......

"Now I don’t blindly use a quote that can’t be attributed or authenticated, but somehow it resonates with the truth of events. As it has been transmitted around the Internet since 2009 and is alleged to have originated from the Czech Republic, translated into English from an article in the Prague newspaper, Prager Zeitung, a paper of German origin, but there was no evidence that it was ever published. Furthermore Zeitung was misspelled in the Internet transmission as ‘Zeitungon.’

Nevertheless the quote resonates with what is happening in America and the words do place the blame where it belongs —‘we the people’— for after all it was we that placed Barack Hussein Obama in the position to execute the harm he has done to this country in the almost two terms he has served as president.

I would urge the person or persons that created this quote and moved this missile over the Internet to step forward and take credit for what I have identified as ‘wisdom.’

The quote identified the enemy, and it is us!"

As nothing but the wise truth of the matter, and the enemy within, in regards.
IMAO, he has failed America and what it stands for.
Lynda

Montréal, Canada

#2672 Sep 29, 2015
Oh, Hi Guys
They sent me here this time...

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Trump 2016 and beyond

#2673 Sep 30, 2015
Lynda wrote:
<quoted text>
" Lynda pats the little lunatic on the head and smiles"
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
X-Wuzzzy shows up grey boxing.
JE JE JE !
Affirmative

Level 8

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#2674 Oct 2, 2015
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>Affirmative
Clueless.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Trump 2016 and beyond

#2675 Oct 2, 2015
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Clueless.
Pointless, ya little alien.

Level 8

Location hidden

#2676 Oct 3, 2015
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Pointless, ya little alien.
It's actually very telling that you would accuse me of grey boxing. It's reveals much about you primarily because I don't post under any other handle other than my registered account.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Trump 2016 and beyond

#2677 Oct 3, 2015
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
It's actually very telling that you would accuse me of grey boxing. It's reveals much about you primarily because I don't post under any other handle other than my registered account.
I disagree. We also disagree.

Level 8

Location hidden

#2678 Oct 3, 2015
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>I disagree. We also disagree.
Disagree all you want. I know the truth.

That is what makes the difference.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Trump 2016 and beyond

#2679 Oct 3, 2015
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Disagree all you want. I know the truth.
That is what makes the difference.
What difference?

Level 8

Location hidden

#2680 Oct 3, 2015
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>What difference?
Wouldn't you like to know.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Trump 2016 and beyond

#2681 Oct 4, 2015
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Wouldn't you like to know.
I wouldn't have asked you if I didn't want to know the difference.

Level 8

Location hidden

#2682 Oct 4, 2015
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>I wouldn't have asked you if I didn't want to know the difference.
It makes the difference in me being right and you being wrong.

It doesn't matter if you believe me or agree with me. I know that I don't post with any other accounts. The fact that you don't know that, makes all the difference.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Trump 2016 and beyond

#2683 Oct 4, 2015
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
It makes the difference in me being right and you being wrong.
It doesn't matter if you believe me or agree with me. I know that I don't post with any other accounts. The fact that you don't know that, makes all the difference.
It is impossible for me to believe you and my reason for my disbelief is entirely due to the very nature of the Topix site in general. They are the ones who allow posters to have multiple identities.

Level 8

Location hidden

#2684 Oct 5, 2015
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>It is impossible for me to believe you and my reason for my disbelief is entirely due to the very nature of the Topix site in general. They are the ones who allow posters to have multiple identities.
That is probably the silliest excuse I have heard from you to date.

I will tell you why.

It is entirely "possible" for you to believe me. You just choose not to because you don't know and because you don't know, your vanity will not allow you to believe when you are told the truth. You would rather pretend you know something you don't and bear false witness than say nothing at all.

This is very revealing because this is just a discussion board Posit. The fact that you came to this thread to answer Quirky's post with "affirmative" to pretend that you know something you don't says so much about you. You are way too invested in trying to portray yourself as someone who know things that you don't. Why Posit? Why do you want people to believe you know things that you don't?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Latino-Vote party looks to rally voices of Mass... 12 min Cops are degenerates 5
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... (May '16) 16 min Xcvb 14,856
News Trump close to naming retired Marine general to... 1 hr Go Blue Forever 8
When Does Anti-Immigration Go Too Far? (Sep '15) 1 hr scientia potentia... 608
News Paul Ryan Says U.S. Will Not Wall Off Entire Me... 1 hr Heart9634 84
News Gov. Scott Signs Bill To Grant In-State Tuition... (Jun '14) 2 hr Loose Walls 93
News U of Illinois won't be designated 'sanctuary' f... 2 hr Pixy6362 2
More from around the web