“RELAX”

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

EVERYTHING WILL BE ALRIGHT

#2604 Mar 26, 2014
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>It's a new day here and guess what? It's still snowing.(sucks)
It snowed here the day before yesterday but it all melted under the sun. It's been raining off and on all day today. A bit windy too.

“RELAX”

Level 8

#2605 Mar 26, 2014
Two Steps From Hell - Forces of Destiny

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Coldwater, Mi

#2606 Apr 26, 2014
I think the time is right to commandeer this thread.
Freedom fighters

“RELAX”

Level 8

#2607 Apr 26, 2014
positronium wrote:
I think the time is right to commandeer this thread.
Freedom fighters
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =bBfic1Xj07kXX
Permission Granted!

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Coldwater, Mi

#2608 Apr 26, 2014
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Permission Granted!
Thank you Sir. No one to date has named any one of the socks that I am being accused of having. Can anyone that has posted here name just one of them?
This is a challenge and topix knows just where I stand on this issue.

“RELAX”

Level 8

#2609 Apr 26, 2014
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you Sir. No one to date has named any one of the socks that I am being accused of having. Can anyone that has posted here name just one of them?
do you want me to say I am sorry? Because if that is the case, it ain't going to happen. I am not sorry. I do what I do and there is no emotions involved. Right? Wrong? Indifferent? Who cares? I know I don't! I have opinions. They are based upon my life experiences. If anyone disagrees, They must have different experiences that I have. I don't hold that against them. So why would they hold my life experiences against me? I guess that they have never been up close and personal with anyone except for people from their own race. Because if they have ever dealt with mud colored people, they would understand just how different their thought process is from yours or mine.

The funny thing is, we consider their thought processed and whatnot, but they never stop and consider ours. And that my friend, is why, mud colored people will never be capable of earning equality. They are too busy trying to figure out why they are inferior to stop and consider that they are the same. Nutshell? It's in there. Crack it and enjoy!

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Coldwater, Mi

#2610 Apr 27, 2014
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
do you want me to say I am sorry? Because if that is the case, it ain't going to happen. I am not sorry. I do what I do and there is no emotions involved. Right? Wrong? Indifferent? Who cares? I know I don't! I have opinions. They are based upon my life experiences. If anyone disagrees, They must have different experiences that I have. I don't hold that against them. So why would they hold my life experiences against me? I guess that they have never been up close and personal with anyone except for people from their own race. Because if they have ever dealt with mud colored people, they would understand just how different their thought process is from yours or mine.
The funny thing is, we consider their thought processed and whatnot, but they never stop and consider ours. And that my friend, is why, mud colored people will never be capable of earning equality. They are too busy trying to figure out why they are inferior to stop and consider that they are the same. Nutshell? It's in there. Crack it and enjoy!
No, I don't want you to say you are sorry, DP. That post was meant as a challenge to others who have accused me of having socks in their posts and not to you.
As far as life experiences go, It seems that your life experiences very closely parallel mine, at least from what I garner from what you have posted in the past and I truly believe that ours both have been much more varied and colorful than the majority of those that post on these threads.
How do I figure this? It is because much of your posts contain some very good wisdom from those life experiences. Wisdom that I have come to know long before I ever posted on topix, especially where it concerns people and work ethic. Consider this as a compliment because I value wisdom, determination and know how. Something that I believe you possess in greater quantity than many.

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

sugarcoated sunshine

#2611 Apr 27, 2014
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you Sir. No one to date has named any one of the socks that I am being accused of having. Can anyone that has posted here name just one of them?
Okay, how about Don't Panic?

;)

“RELAX”

Level 8

#2612 Apr 28, 2014
Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, how about Don't Panic?
;)
I would love to but, my powers can only be used for good.
Quirky

Denver, CO

#2613 May 1, 2014
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Beat it, punk.
G. F. Y.
Quirky

Denver, CO

#2614 May 7, 2014
All you anti-Americans here can GF yourselves!

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Coldwater, Mi

#2615 May 10, 2014
Agree..... looks like my thread will take a surge in the coming months as he continues to fail us.

Level 8

sugarcoated sunshine

#2616 May 10, 2014
positronium wrote:
Agree..... looks like my thread will take a surge in the coming months as he continues to fail us.
But, but, but...this is your thread! It says so, right there in the title.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Coldwater, Mi

#2617 Jun 20, 2014
Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
Agree..... looks like my other thread will take a surge in the coming months as he continues to fail us.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Coldwater, Mi

#2618 Jul 4, 2014
The president has failed us.
Jesus rules.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Coldwater, Mi

#2619 Jul 7, 2014
Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
"not created" judgit queen.
LOL

“RELAX”

Level 8

#2620 Jul 7, 2014
Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, hey, hey! It's fat Alberta!

Level 8

sugarcoated sunshine

#2621 Jul 14, 2014
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, hey, hey! It's fat Alberta!
That you settled for what came dumb and easy, will haunt you for the rest of your days.
Posithreadbare

Johnsburg, NY

#2622 Jul 28, 2014
Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
No Alberta. I didn't create it

“RELAX”

Level 8

#2623 Aug 7, 2014
Posithreadbare wrote:
<quoted text>No Alberta. I didn't create it
Howdy!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 3 hr American Werewolves 137,793
News The Amnesty Numbers Game Jason Richwine 1 hour ... 4 hr okimar 2
News Poll: Bush popular in GOP; Rubio, Walker have m... 7 hr Lawrence Wolf 17
News America's oldest mayor, 94, has 'no regrets,' l... 8 hr knows 7
News Unions Are Increasingly Bargaining To Protect U... 8 hr QUITTNER Mar 30 2015 12
News Evangelicals: Pray for Boehner on immigration r... (Dec '13) 9 hr swedenforever 20
News Pew Researcher: Rate of Illegal Immigrant Males... 10 hr Who Guessed It 4
More from around the web