A new thread not Created by POS or an...

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#2585 Sep 16, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Both cut in half. I use the bottom right with the top left. Smudging sticks? Try yellow birch and camphor. It brings good feeling. Kinda like a satori with visuals of good spirits.
I don't have any yellow birch or camphor growing in my garden. I cut white sage and braid it with some thyme or oregano and let it hang till dried. I burn it to smoke out the evil spirits and mask the odor of other herbs that attract evil spirits.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2017 and beyond

#2586 Sep 16, 2013
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have any yellow birch or camphor growing in my garden. I cut white sage and braid it with some thyme or oregano and let it hang till dried. I burn it to smoke out the evil spirits and mask the odor of other herbs that attract evil spirits.
Pipizinzintli with gumbo limbo will do the same thing in small amounts but too much will induce spontaneous orgasm without any arousal to the point of total exhaustion.(I'm serious). One must use caution.

Level 8

Location hidden

#2587 Sep 16, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Pipizinzintli with gumbo limbo will do the same thing in small amounts but too much will induce spontaneous orgasm without any arousal to the point of total exhaustion.(I'm serious). One must use caution.
I'm not into drugs. I don't like booze either. I just smoke weed. Not the whole plant. Just the buds. I have salvia growing in the garden but that's just for the hummingbirds. They seem to like it. I enjoy puffing on a nice purple bud while I watch the hummingbirds fly from flower to flower. It's really relaxing. Sometimes the hummingbirds will fly up really close and watch me smoke weed. I wonder if it relaxes them to watch me.

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Martinez, CA

#2588 Sep 16, 2013
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard the guy was a reservist who was kicked out a while back on a general discharge. He had a concealed carry permit from the great state of Texas and had previous run in's with the law. Once for shooting up his own appartment and once for shooting out the tires of his neighbors truck. Why he still had a concealed carry permit, or a gun for that matter, is one of those things that makes you go hmmm.
He got access to the naval yard by using the pass card of another "person of interest", a 50 year old black man who used to work at the naval yard. Why that dude still had a pass card is another one of those things that makes you go hmmm.
There are still many questions but I'm sure the authorities will get to the bottom of it.
Things That Make You Go Hmmmm....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =XF2ayWcJfxoXX
Thanks for the info, DP. I read some of that earlier, but it all makes me go Hmmmmmm.

Seems like security's been pretty lax a lot of places lately.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Trump 2017 and beyond

#2589 Sep 16, 2013
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not into drugs. I don't like booze either. I just smoke weed. Not the whole plant. Just the buds. I have salvia growing in the garden but that's just for the hummingbirds. They seem to like it. I enjoy puffing on a nice purple bud while I watch the hummingbirds fly from flower to flower. It's really relaxing. Sometimes the hummingbirds will fly up really close and watch me smoke weed. I wonder if it relaxes them to watch me.
I meant pipizinzintli and gumbo limbo for smudging and not for ingestion.
How do the buds purple up? From frost or something? Or is it just the strain of them.
Northumbrian doesn't do that.

Level 8

Location hidden

#2590 Sep 17, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>I meant pipizinzintli and gumbo limbo for smudging and not for ingestion.
How do the buds purple up? From frost or something? Or is it just the strain of them.
Northumbrian doesn't do that.
It's the seed.

http://s142.photobucket.com/user/dmizi/media/...

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Trump 2017 and beyond

#2591 Sep 17, 2013
-Dont Panic- wrote:
Nice!
Dope panic

Newport Beach, CA

#2592 Oct 5, 2013
-Dont Panic- wrote:
I'm not going to feed that thread anymore. It's nonstop nonsense! Took it off my tracker and brightened up my attitude. Too much negativity isn't healthy.
You don't say, senor Wilco!

Level 8

Location hidden

#2593 Oct 5, 2013
Dope panic wrote:
<quoted text>
Hola senior grey box! You buying Jaxxon's stories too?

Level 9

San Francisco, CA

#2594 Oct 5, 2013
Dope panic wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! I can't keep track anymore of how many accounts and names this freak has had.

What an attention-seeking wuss.

“Natural selection created apes”

Level 9

Religion made them human

#2595 Oct 5, 2013
Wazup friends?

Level 9

San Francisco, CA

#2596 Oct 5, 2013
USMail XXXII wrote:
Wazup friends?
Namaste USM!

Are you sure you want to know, or is that a rhetorical inquiry?

Hope you're doing well. You've been missed.

Level 9

Religion made them human

#2597 Oct 5, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Namaste USM!
Are you sure you want to know, or is that a rhetorical inquiry?
Hope you're doing well. You've been missed.
Namaste Rose.

Just came around long enough to say hello. Anything good happened while I was out?

Level 9

Religion made them human

#2598 Oct 5, 2013
Well.., I'm rolling out.
Be good to yourselves and be good to others.

Darsan Namaste mero sathis...
Will I

Columbus, OH

#2599 Dec 5, 2013
This thread is where you people belong.

Level 8

Location hidden

#2600 Mar 24, 2014
Look what I found! Jejeje

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Trump 2017 and beyond

#2601 Mar 25, 2014
-Dont Panic- wrote:
Look what I found! Jejeje
Me? I'm still here lol. Hi DP. Zero here. Ground still frozen.

Level 8

Location hidden

#2602 Mar 25, 2014
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Me? I'm still here lol. Hi DP. Zero here. Ground still frozen.
It's 42 degrees here and my goldfish pond is thawed. Those goldfish are getting freakishly big.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Trump 2017 and beyond

#2603 Mar 26, 2014
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
It's 42 degrees here and my goldfish pond is thawed. Those goldfish are getting freakishly big.
It's a new day here and guess what? It's still snowing.(sucks)

Level 8

Location hidden

#2604 Mar 26, 2014
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>It's a new day here and guess what? It's still snowing.(sucks)
It snowed here the day before yesterday but it all melted under the sun. It's been raining off and on all day today. A bit windy too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Democrats' immigration problem 11 min Mikey 13
News Reporter Goes Where Liberal Media Won't, Asks S... 18 min tomin cali 24
News Can I Criticize Islam Without Fearing For My Life? 32 min muzis_R_roaches 5
News County to help Mexico educate immigrants on rights 1 hr Ice Man 23
News Knoxville leaders: Immigrants shouldn't fear po... 1 hr 25or6to4 1
News Global backlash grows against Trump's immigrati... 2 hr spocko 3,357
News Profiling Islamophobes 2 hr Saiful Muhammad 4
Has Donald Trump Already Failed Us? 3 hr Rickster-- 1,138
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 3 hr katrina 144,583
More from around the web