“RELAX”

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

EVERYTHING WILL BE ALRIGHT

#2565 Aug 23, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
FYI, "Loling" is none other than that little worm Ralff. He deliberately provokes people just so he can report them to Topix. He's still holding a grudge for all the times he's been banned. LOL!
I know all too well how their games work. It's just plain boring. I get embarrassed when I read that thread and mad at myself for expending so much energy on so many imbeciles and lowlifes.
Check this out:
Yesterday I flushed out DONT PANIC,-......
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/T...
Yeah, I saw that remark. Too funny! He is so illiterate. What a turd!
Sergent Pepper

UK

#2566 Aug 23, 2013
Refreshing to see my lonely hearts club where they belong, on an off list thread.

Would you blokes kindly give me some props.

Cheers
Positronium America

Gloversville, NY

#2567 Aug 23, 2013
Sergent Pepper wrote:
Refreshing to see my lonely hearts club where they belong, on an off list thread.
Would you blokes kindly give me some props.
Cheers
LOL: Seems to me they all support segregation...
That's ok though because they just disrupt the other threads. IMAO!
Keep 'em in line, Sarge.
Props to ya.

“I Survived Immigration Reform”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Forum

#2568 Aug 23, 2013
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I saw that remark. Too funny! He is so illiterate. What a turd!
Looks like they miss us already. Poor slobs.

“Peace”

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#2569 Aug 24, 2013
<quoted text>
FYI, "Loling" is none other than that little worm Ralff. He deliberately provokes people just so he can report them to Topix. He's still holding a grudge for all the times he's been banned. LOL!
I know all too well how their games work. It's just plain boring. I get embarrassed when I read that thread and mad at myself for expending so much energy on so many imbeciles and lowlifes.
Check this out:
Yesterday I flushed out DONT PANIC,-......
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/T...
Did you notice when ole ralffy asked if there was any way they could hide that thread and I posted....No.
lol

Level 6

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#2570 Aug 25, 2013
_White American_ wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Jax I'm out of there....I tend to stay on the same threads and not move around. But I couldn't take posi and ralff with their constant bragging about how it's their thread they started on it and everyone else followed them there. That kind of thing. I've been posting on a couple of other threads. Getting trashed by some of what I believe are the same posters as some of the trolls on the President has failed us thread. But it's all good. I'll come here to talk to my friends that aren't into the radicalism that we find on Topix.
Hey WA.

Considering some of the posts that were made the last time I was there I'll probably post there every once in a while just because I don't like the idea of people trying to run me off, but if I want any real conversation I'm going to have to look somewhere else.

That thread is infested with the most idiotic, unintelligent, dishonest trolls to ever sit down in front of a keyboard.

“Peace”

Level 8

Location hidden

#2571 Aug 25, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey WA.
Considering some of the posts that were made the last time I was there I'll probably post there every once in a while just because I don't like the idea of people trying to run me off, but if I want any real conversation I'm going to have to look somewhere else.
That thread is infested with the most idiotic, unintelligent, dishonest trolls to ever sit down in front of a keyboard.
Hi Jax.....I saw your post over there. I really believe that they are that way for a purpose. That purpose in my opinion is to keep us posting on a unproductive and dead thread. I'm just stubborn enough to leave and not give a flying flip what they say. I know the truth and that's good enough for me.
:)
I've been looking at a lot of the other threads and posted on some of them. It looks to me like there are some of the same posters on them only they post under different names. Some post using the same names. But really few really new posters. Well I'm looking for the new ones .... so far so few.
I hope all is well with you Jax. I was worried after some of the posts I read where they were talking about some stuff they claimed to have done.
Well take care. I'm out for the night.
Good night and God Bless ya.

“RELAX”

Level 8

#2572 Sep 9, 2013
Howdy! Just thought I would bring this back up on peoples tracker just for old times sake.

No bias. No controversy. Just a bump. jejeje

“Peace”

Level 8

Location hidden

#2573 Sep 16, 2013
-Dont Panic- wrote:
Howdy! Just thought I would bring this back up on peoples tracker just for old times sake.
No bias. No controversy. Just a bump. jejeje
Hi DP.....Just another bump for old times sake.
:)

Level 9

Forum

#2574 Sep 16, 2013
Bumpity bump.

Level 9

Forum

#2575 Sep 16, 2013
UPDATED: AT LEAST TWELVE KILLED IN WASHINGTON NAVY YARD SHOOTING RAMPAGE

One suspected shooter is dead, perhaps two others at large

http://politix.topix.com/homepage/7972-update...

“Peace”

Level 8

Location hidden

#2576 Sep 16, 2013
Bumpity bump.
Hi there bumpity....how's life treating you my friend?

“Peace”

Level 8

Location hidden

#2577 Sep 16, 2013
UPDATED: AT LEAST TWELVE KILLED IN WASHINGTON NAVY YARD SHOOTING RAMPAGE
One suspected shooter is dead, perhaps two others at large
http://politix.topix.com/homepage/7972-update...
That's really horrific Rose. I wonder why they did that. Some suggested it was workers discontent but that doesn't make any sense. It's more like terrorism because of the number of people involved.
What do you think?

Level 9

Forum

#2578 Sep 16, 2013
_White American_ wrote:
<quoted text>Hi there bumpity....how's life treating you my friend?
Hey you!

Life is good here. I've been researching recipes online, kind of a hobby and trying out new things to cook.

Hope you're doing well.

Level 9

Forum

#2579 Sep 16, 2013
_White American_ wrote:
<quoted text>That's really horrific Rose. I wonder why they did that. Some suggested it was workers discontent but that doesn't make any sense. It's more like terrorism because of the number of people involved.
What do you think?
Yes, it is awful, WA just too much random violence in the country lately. Makes me very sad for their families.

I just saw a headline where they identified one shooter as Aaron Alexis, 34 but haven't read the details. He's the one that got killed.

It doesn't make sense yet. My first thought was a disgruntled employee or ex-military with a revenge motive. I'm sure we'll know something soon since they've identified one of them.

Guess the other two are still at large.

I sure was stunned by the lack of security and how they were able to access this Naval yard and in Washington, D.C. of all places. A person can't get into a courthouse or on a plane these days without passing through a detector. What the heck is going on?

“Peace”

Level 8

Location hidden

#2580 Sep 16, 2013
<quoted text>
Hey you!
Life is good here. I've been researching recipes online, kind of a hobby and trying out new things to cook.
Hope you're doing well.
I had a couple of bad weeks but right now I'm doing well.
You don't know this but that is one of my favorite things to do. Look for fabulous recipies.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#2581 Sep 16, 2013
As long as it this is brought back up on trackers, I just thought I would post under one of my socks. LOL

“RELAX”

Level 8

#2582 Sep 16, 2013
<quoted text>
Yes, it is awful, WA just too much random violence in the country lately. Makes me very sad for their families.
I just saw a headline where they identified one shooter as Aaron Alexis, 34 but haven't read the details. He's the one that got killed.
It doesn't make sense yet. My first thought was a disgruntled employee or ex-military with a revenge motive. I'm sure we'll know something soon since they've identified one of them.
Guess the other two are still at large.
I sure was stunned by the lack of security and how they were able to access this Naval yard and in Washington, D.C. of all places. A person can't get into a courthouse or on a plane these days without passing through a detector. What the heck is going on?
I heard the guy was a reservist who was kicked out a while back on a general discharge. He had a concealed carry permit from the great state of Texas and had previous run in's with the law. Once for shooting up his own appartment and once for shooting out the tires of his neighbors truck. Why he still had a concealed carry permit, or a gun for that matter, is one of those things that makes you go hmmm.

He got access to the naval yard by using the pass card of another "person of interest", a 50 year old black man who used to work at the naval yard. Why that dude still had a pass card is another one of those things that makes you go hmmm.

There are still many questions but I'm sure the authorities will get to the bottom of it.

Things That Make You Go Hmmmm....

“RELAX”

Level 8

#2583 Sep 16, 2013
positronium wrote:
As long as it this is brought back up on trackers, I just thought I would post under one of my socks. LOL
Which one? The left or the right? I hope you washed it first. I've only got so many smudging sticks dried out and ready right now. It's been wet so the sage isn't drying as quickly as I would like.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#2584 Sep 16, 2013
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Which one? The left or the right? I hope you washed it first. I've only got so many smudging sticks dried out and ready right now. It's been wet so the sage isn't drying as quickly as I would like.
Both cut in half. I use the bottom right with the top left. Smudging sticks? Try yellow birch and camphor. It brings good feeling. Kinda like a satori with visuals of good spirits.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A California Without Illegal ImmigrantsBy Ruben... 8 min ronnie 75
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 10 min freebird 263,088
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 16 min American Werewolves 135,864
'Hit the Right Nerve' Pelosi confronts Gop rep ... 27 min positronium 779
Susan Frederick-Gray v. Joe Arpaio 32 min dirtbag1958 26
PolitiFact: Is ISIS in Mexico and planning to c... 1 hr brad 10
Joe Miller: 'If 20 million illegals vote, you c... 4 hr kuda 90
•••

Immigration Reform People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE