Comments
2,321 - 2,340 of 2,525 Comments Last updated Sunday Aug 17
BUZZKILL

Los Angeles, CA

#2464 Jul 27, 2013
Lollipop Drop wrote:
<quoted text>
Got a link with anymore credibility that KOS you bra-burning, roll around in the mud and filth at Woodstock, pot smoking, pill popping, orange sunshine acid eating, abortion believing, liberal HO BAG?
Dude, unbind your mind! if anybody ever needed to drop a couple tabs of Purple Haze, it's you.
Guy From Way Back

Anonymous Proxy

#2465 Jul 27, 2013
USMail XXXII wrote:
<quoted text>
"Martins' lawyers"? LOL!
This was a criminal trial, dumbchit. Martin's lawyers won't make the same mistakes made by the "District Attorney" when they sue his hisass for wrongful death in "civil" court.
Another impending defeat for the Martin family who is "in it for the money" pert the Sharpton Holder Doctine.

We, as a society, aint taking it anymore.

Thug wannabes beware.

And you're still A PUSSYBOY....YES!......YOU!

“A little shake...”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

A Little Tingle

#2466 Jul 27, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
Colorado town may start iuig permits to shoot down government drones.
FAA is not amused.
----------
FAA warns public against shooting guns at drones
...Under the proposed ordinance, Deer Trail would grant hunting permits to shoot drones. The permits would cost $25 each. The town would also encourage drone hunting by awarding $100 to anyone who presents a valid hunting license and identifiable pieces of a drone that has been shot down.
Deer Trail resident Phillip Steel, 48, author of the proposal, said in an interview that he has 28 signatures on a petition — roughly 10 percent of the town's registered voters. Under Colorado law, that requires local officials to formally consider the proposal at a meeting next month, he said. Town officials would then have the option of adopting the ordinance or putting it on the ballot in an election this fall, he said...
http://news.yahoo.com/faa-warns-public-agains...
"FAA warns public against shooting guns at drones"

LOL!
Yosemite Sam want's to declare war on the U.S. Air Force... ROTFLMFAO!

“A little shake...”

Level 9

A Little Tingle

#2467 Jul 27, 2013
BUZZKILL wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude, unbind your mind! if anybody ever needed to drop a couple tabs of Purple Haze, it's you.
That's what the far-white calls class.

“A little shake...”

Level 9

A Little Tingle

#2468 Jul 27, 2013
Guy From Way Back wrote:
<quoted text>
Another impending defeat for the Martin family who is "in it for the money" pert the Sharpton Holder Doctine.
We, as a society, aint taking it anymore.
Thug wannabes beware.
And you're still A PUSSYBOY....YES!......YOU!
If I wanted to read an azhole I'd make my azhole write Braille.

Go find your long lost pimp, little girl. Shoo!

“A little shake...”

Level 9

A Little Tingle

#2469 Jul 27, 2013
Darsan Namaste mero sathis!

Rest well....
Rambo III

Anonymous Proxy

#2470 Jul 28, 2013
USMail XXXII wrote:
Darsan Namaste mero sathis!
Rest well....
PUSSYBOY!..lololol.....YEP!..l ololol....YOU!

Level 6

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#2471 Jul 28, 2013
USMail XXXII wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Oh shodup! You didn't get the joke. It must be the drinking water from Indiana or something that's affecting your eyesight or something.
No! I'm not explaining it either.., but it's not what you're thinking, Mr. Grinch.
I never get the joke!

When are you guys going to figure that part out?

BTW...did a troll have puppies in here last night or something? This place is a mess.

Level 6

Location hidden

#2472 Jul 28, 2013
USMail XXXII wrote:
<quoted text> Jeje!
I'm not certain how this is going to work out, but, I hope you realize that by signing the royal decree she's sanctioning gay marriages throughout her entire kingdom. She's the constitutional monarch of the United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Jamaica, Barbados, the Bahamas, Grenada, Papua New Guinea, the Solomon Islands, Tuvalu, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Belize, Antigua and Barbuda, Saint Kitts and Nevis, South Africa, Pakistan, Ceylon.
South Africa, New Zealand and Canada had already legalized same-sex marriage. The new law brings England and Whales into the fold.

“Working Class Dog”

Level 6

Since: Oct 08

Hells Kitchen

#2473 Jul 28, 2013
"UPRISING"

http://youtu.be/-yyy2vSbzEY
MUSE
{the Resistance]
lyrics4U

“I Survived Immigration Reform”

Level 9

Forum

#2474 Jul 28, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
I never get the joke!
BTW...did a troll have puppies in here last night or something? This place is a mess.
LOL! Enjoy, Jax.:-)

I Started A Joke........The Bee Gees

Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#2475 Jul 28, 2013
Ah, este es el nido de donde se arrastran los racistas de AA forum, LOL!!!

Atraídos por le tema de la inmigración, vienen corriendo para ponerse enérgicos a causa de los temidos mexicanos.

Esta canalla es la basura de EEUU, los que más perjudican al país con su enfermedad social y mental.

“and I don't care....”

Level 7

Since: Oct 11

The Burbs, USA

#2476 Jul 28, 2013
EVERYTHING IS COMING OUR WAY >>>>>>

http://youtu.be/T2bgUB4HiZY

SANTANA
III-w/neil Schon/Xicanovideos

“A little shake...”

Level 9

A Little Tingle

#2477 Jul 28, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
South Africa, New Zealand and Canada had already legalized same-sex marriage. The new law brings England and Whales into the fold.
It may bring lots of whales, but for this discussion, I'll take you to mean "Wales". Is there any reasons why you left out Northern Ireland and Scotland?

In any case, a Royal Decree applies to the entire kingdom. That is: United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Jamaica, Barbados, the Bahamas, Grenada, Papua New Guinea, the Solomon Islands, Tuvalu, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Belize, Antigua and Barbuda, Saint Kitts and Nevis, South Africa, Pakistan, and Ceylon.

While some of those countries may have already passed same sex marriage laws, the ones that have not yet passed such laws are now encumbered by royal decree.

I can't see a monarch writing a decree that only applies to as small part of their kingdom. It's simply not the way is done. However, I'll be the first to admit that I have not read the decree. Maybe it's time someone posts a link to the decree.

“Working Class Dog”

Level 6

Since: Oct 08

Hells Kitchen

#2478 Jul 28, 2013
Aarr! now that Whales has been inadvertently brought into conversation......

Corporate whale hunting reversed,

Whales........

"King Ratt"

http://youtu.be/m99f8Unve6A
Modest Mouse
Video directed by H Ledger - <X> -

“A little shake...”

Level 9

A Little Tingle

#2479 Jul 28, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
Ah, este es el nido de donde se arrastran los racistas de AA forum, LOL!!!
Atraídos por le tema de la inmigración, vienen corriendo para ponerse enérgicos a causa de los temidos mexicanos.
Esta canalla es la basura de EEUU, los que más perjudican al país con su enfermedad social y mental.
No Bro!
Este es el nido que visita la gente progresiva. Gente que lee, escudriña y platica sobre temas que los mamáo a quien tú te diriges, no entienden. Este enlace fue abierto por un compañero hastiado de los fascistas de este foro. Como podrás apreciar, siempre se cuela una rata. A esos, no se le hace caso. De vez en cuando le tiramos un hueso ‘pa tenerlos contento.
Paréceme que eres un tipo serio.., quédate un rato.., mira.

“A little shake...”

Level 9

A Little Tingle

#2480 Jul 28, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
I never get the joke!
Laissez les bons temps rouler!

“A little shake...”

Level 9

A Little Tingle

#2481 Jul 28, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
I never get the joke!
"did a troll have puppies in here last night or something?"

LOL!!!!
There were more socks than puppies.

Level 6

Location hidden

#2482 Jul 28, 2013
USMail XXXII wrote:
<quoted text> It may bring lots of whales, but for this discussion, I'll take you to mean "Wales". Is there any reasons why you left out Northern Ireland and Scotland?
In any case, a Royal Decree applies to the entire kingdom. That is: United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Jamaica, Barbados, the Bahamas, Grenada, Papua New Guinea, the Solomon Islands, Tuvalu, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Belize, Antigua and Barbuda, Saint Kitts and Nevis, South Africa, Pakistan, and Ceylon.
While some of those countries may have already passed same sex marriage laws, the ones that have not yet passed such laws are now encumbered by royal decree.
I can't see a monarch writing a decree that only applies to as small part of their kingdom. It's simply not the way is done. However, I'll be the first to admit that I have not read the decree. Maybe it's time someone posts a link to the decree.
Okay, you got me on "Whales" -vs- "Wales".

I'll have to go back and find it, but Queen Elizabeth did issue some sort of official decree about discrimination to the Commonwealth a couple of months ago that most people took as a signal of her personal support for same-sex marriage.

I posted a link to it here at the time.

This law was an act of the parliament that the Queen officially endorsed and from what I understand it only legalized same-sex marriage in Wales and England.

Not sure how the whole Commonwealth/Empire thing works or who is even still a part of it, but the Queen did issue an earlier decree.
I'll see if I can find that link again.

Level 6

Location hidden

#2483 Jul 28, 2013
USMail XXXII wrote:
<quoted text>
Laissez les bons temps rouler!
The Cars - Good Times Roll
http://sq1.us/thread/1443/cars-good-times-rol...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 2 min Agents of Corruption 135,514
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 3 min woodtick57 256,182
Obama's immigration decision could roil 2014 el... 1 hr Cat74 19
In the last 6 months, 37,477 illegal immigrant ... 2 hr betrayed 2
In town halls, U.S. lawmakers hear voter anger ... 2 hr Simon 5
5 things Obama may do to change immigration system 2 hr ronnie 2
Rubio: 'We'll 'never have the votes' for reform... 2 hr the Light 230
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••