Carlsbad bound

Los Angeles, CA

#2444 Jul 27, 2013
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
This just goes to show that you pick and choose what parts of the story that you want to hear and leave the rest out.
The white dude never asked the Puerto Ricans to turn their music down. The white dude just kept turning up the volume of his music trying to drown out the music that the Puerto Ricans were playing. When the white dude had run out of volume, he turned his speakers towards the adjoining wall. When that didn't get the Puerto Ricans to stop playing their music, the white dude began pounding on the wall and screaming racial slurs. That is when the Puerto Ricans walked out into the hall, knocked on the white dude's door and began beating his racist ass with baseball bats.
He should have just turned his music off, walked to the next door down and enjoyed a free Cuba Libra with some great salsa music. I mean that's what any intelligent person would have done given the same situation. I know I did!
Ron Rico on the rocks sounds good to me...

“A little shake...”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

A Little Tingle

#2445 Jul 27, 2013
Carlsbad bound wrote:
<quoted text>
What would you have done Quirky?
Borrow a dime so you could call your mommy?
No chit bro!
I've seen his (Qballs) druggyass picture. "We" all know he calls female posters when his he's fkn wasted. It's like I said to that pubis: "Don't Let Your Mouth Write A Check That Your AssCan't Cash".

I'm sure Zimmershit was feeling just as cocky before he got an asswup from a boy of color more than 10 years his junior and 50+ pounds lighter.

“A little shake...”

Level 9

A Little Tingle

#2446 Jul 27, 2013
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me guess. It was the other four white women. Wasn't it?
What gives you that impression?
Carlsbad bound

Los Angeles, CA

#2447 Jul 27, 2013
USMail XXXII wrote:
<quoted text>
There's another white dude in Florida that shot and killed another young black male and is now claiming "Stand Your Ground" defense.
Yup, fck Florida! Sorry WA. But that state is as backasswards as Texas, Arizona, West Virginia and Mississippi; they should be turned over to Cuba or Mexico.
Yup! I'm joining a Florida boycott. Those fks can't even count votes.
Oh I think they know how to count votes.
I just think that they thrive on lying, cheating and sweeping chit under the rug.
The Bush shenanigans if you will.

“I Survived Immigration Reform”

Level 9

Forum

#2448 Jul 27, 2013
USMail XXXII wrote:
<quoted text>
I can fart smarter than he can write.
Send him a scratch 'n sniff post. LOL!
Quirky

Denver, CO

#2449 Jul 27, 2013
USMail XXXII wrote:
<quoted text>
No chit bro!
I've seen his (Qballs) druggyass picture. "We" all know he calls female posters when his he's fkn wasted. It's like I said to that pubis: "Don't Let Your Mouth Write A Check That Your AssCan't Cash".
I'm sure Zimmershit was feeling just as cocky before he got an asswup from a boy of color more than 10 years his junior and 50+ pounds lighter.
You ain`t seen no picture of my Mongrel. And you would be scared if you ever seen me in person. I have seen yours though. It must sk to have all them weird brown and white spots all over you. Like that skin disorder Michael Jackson had.
For Rose

Anonymous Proxy

#2450 Jul 27, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
If you ever tried to send a scratch and sniff post, the NSA supercomputer would implode.

Wash that gash old woman.

Yep....YOU!
For Jack Jaxxon

Anonymous Proxy

#2451 Jul 27, 2013
Three gay men died, and were going to be cremated. Their lovers happened to be at the funeral home at the same time, and were discussing what they planned to do with the ashes. The first man said, "My Ryan loved to fly, so I'm going up in a plane and scatter his ashes in the sky." The second man said, "My Ross was a good fisherman, so I'm going to scatter his ashes in our favorite lake." The third man said, "My Jack was such a good lover, I think I'm going to dump his ashes in a pot of chili, so he can tear my ass up just one more time."
Quirky

Denver, CO

#2452 Jul 27, 2013
<quoted text>
Send you back to the loony bin. A familiar place for you, and you know it Miss Electro Shock Therapy recipient. LMAO!

“RELAX”

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

EVERYTHING WILL BE ALRIGHT

#2453 Jul 27, 2013
USMail XXXII wrote:
<quoted text>
What gives you that impression?
Only in the deep south would they think it was a good idea to seat an all white jury to hear this case.

Of course, only in the deep south would they decide that this case had nothing to do with race.
Carlsbad bound

Los Angeles, CA

#2454 Jul 27, 2013
USMail XXXII wrote:
<quoted text>
No chit bro!
Quirky's got a face only Bonnie would love.

That Zimmerman Pillsbury boy probably tripped on his own two feet as he was chasing Trayvon Martin, that fkr's lucky the Martin's have shown so much restraint, had it been someone else's kid, the mofo would have never made it out of there alive.

Level 9

Forum

#2455 Jul 27, 2013
Be sure and watch the cartoon video.

FRI JUL 19, 2013

George Zimmerman, Off The Hook

by Mark Fiore

The George Zimmerman trial was about much more than race. In fact, while everyone was talking about racial issues surrounding the death of Trayvon Martin, the jury was guided by metastasizing Stand-Your-Ground laws. You need look no further than the jury instructions to find the power of the NRA and ALEC.

The defense in the Zimmerman trial was able to put the burden of proof on the victim, Trayvon Martin. The question became, what had this unarmed teenager done to scare an armed man who was following him, not, why did the armed man follow and kill the unarmed teen? The guy with the gun had more legal protections than the unarmed kid. What would happen if we expanded these gun rights even further? That's where Shoot-em-up Charlie comes in.

If you dig a little deeper, you'll find there are cases that are even more awful than the Zimmerman case. While Shoot-em-up Charlie takes the lead on this cartoon, stick around at the end to listen to a truly disturbing 911 call from a man about to put these new laws into action.

Be sure to comment, like, share and do all that good social media stuff so more people can see this cartoon and we'll continue to have a discussion about these ridiculous laws.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/07/19/1224... #
Lollipop Drop

Anonymous Proxy

#2456 Jul 27, 2013
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Only in the deep south would they think it was a good idea to seat an all white jury to hear this case.
Of course, only in the deep south would they decide that this case had nothing to do with race.
That's so...."60's" you Woodstock roll around in the mud hippy liberal pos crooner.
Carlsbad bound

Los Angeles, CA

#2457 Jul 27, 2013
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I wondered why The Martins' lawyers settled for that jury, I thought one's supposed to be tried by a jury of his peers.

Similar thing happened in Los Angles in the O.J. Simpson case, the case was lost after the D.A. approved change of venue from Santa Monica where the murders occurred to downtown L.A.
A travesty of justice in both cases.
Lollipop Drop

Anonymous Proxy

#2458 Jul 27, 2013
Be sure and watch the cartoon video.
FRI JUL 19, 2013
George Zimmerman, Off The Hook
by Mark Fiore
The George Zimmerman trial was about much more than race. In fact, while everyone was talking about racial issues surrounding the death of Trayvon Martin, the jury was guided by metastasizing Stand-Your-Ground laws. You need look no further than the jury instructions to find the power of the NRA and ALEC.
The defense in the Zimmerman trial was able to put the burden of proof on the victim, Trayvon Martin. The question became, what had this unarmed teenager done to scare an armed man who was following him, not, why did the armed man follow and kill the unarmed teen? The guy with the gun had more legal protections than the unarmed kid. What would happen if we expanded these gun rights even further? That's where Shoot-em-up Charlie comes in.
If you dig a little deeper, you'll find there are cases that are even more awful than the Zimmerman case. While Shoot-em-up Charlie takes the lead on this cartoon, stick around at the end to listen to a truly disturbing 911 call from a man about to put these new laws into action.
Be sure to comment, like, share and do all that good social media stuff so more people can see this cartoon and we'll continue to have a discussion about these ridiculous laws.
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/07/19/1224... #
Got a link with anymore credibility that KOS you bra-burning, roll around in the mud and filth at Woodstock, pot smoking, pill popping, orange sunshine acid eating, abortion believing, liberal HO BAG?

“and I don't care....”

Level 7

Since: Oct 11

The Burbs, USA

#2459 Jul 27, 2013
It looks like it was fun.......at least 500 thousand!

WOODSTOCK

http://youtu.be/Syz1wILT6fQ

MATTHEWS SOUTHERN COMFORT
HD-YasznersFarm-wmvideos

Level 9

Forum

#2460 Jul 27, 2013
Lollipop Drop wrote:
<quoted text>
Got a link with anymore credibility that KOS you bra-burning, roll around in the mud and filth at Woodstock, pot smoking, pill popping, orange sunshine acid eating, abortion believing, liberal HO BAG?
Your mother was at Woodstock?

“A little shake...”

Level 9

A Little Tingle

#2461 Jul 27, 2013
<quoted text>
If she's an example of what the rest of the jurors are like, Zimmerman was practically acquitted during jury selection. The entire case has enough holes to drive a Mack truck through. And it all came down to money and better attorneys for the defense.
But when you have "white money" up against a black victim, the die is cast right from the start.
This is soooo reminiscent of the Old South view of the world. "Tonight.., let's go lynch us some ngrboy!"
A lot of white folk go out of their way keep screwing black people. They don't like black folk.., they never have.., they never will.
Can't tell why, but they are caught in a 300-year-old time warp where selling and killing people of color was by all effects an honorable profession.

It's time for the American society to purge institutionalized racism and begin build bridges with people of color. After all, "whites" will become minorities in the foreseeable future. The far-white can't kill and imprison enough black and brown kids to affect current demographic trends.

“A little shake...”

Level 9

A Little Tingle

#2462 Jul 27, 2013
Carlsbad bound wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I wondered why The Martins' lawyers settled for that jury, I thought one's supposed to be tried by a jury of his peers.
Similar thing happened in Los Angles in the O.J. Simpson case, the case was lost after the D.A. approved change of venue from Santa Monica where the murders occurred to downtown L.A.
A travesty of justice in both cases.
"Martins' lawyers"? LOL!

This was a criminal trial, dumbchit. Martin's lawyers won't make the same mistakes made by the "District Attorney" when they sue his hisass for wrongful death in "civil" court.

“A little shake...”

Level 9

A Little Tingle

#2463 Jul 27, 2013
<quoted text>
Your mother was at Woodstock?
Nope we don't like crabgrass up this way. It wasn't Woodstock. I believe he was saying her mother's wood is stuck. LOL!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 5 min Sunnier 262,166
McConnell hits back against Grimes' skeet-shoot... 8 min woodtick57 13
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 1 hr Just Slim 135,833
Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 1 hr BIG_STEVIE 16,169
Obama lays out immigration goals, not timing 1 hr Freedomx4 54
Perry criticizes Mexico's effort to secure border 2 hr paddyomalley 8
Ruben Navarrette: Hispanics demand respect, abo... 2 hr Dee Dee Dee 4
Native Americans say "Mexicans are NOT Indians" (Mar '08) 5 hr donnasolh 1,887
•••

Immigration Reform People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••