A new thread not Created by POS or an...
Quirky

Denver, CO

#2381 Jul 27, 2013
USMail XXXII wrote:
<quoted text>
There's another white dude in Florida that shot and killed another young black male and is now claiming "Stand Your Ground" defense.
Yup, fck Florida! Sorry WA. But that state is as backasswards as Texas, Arizona, West Virginia and Mississippi; they should be turned over to Cuba or Mexico.
Yup! I'm joining a Florida boycott. Those fks can't even count votes.
Shoooddduuup You Know nothing SCUM! Je Je Ja.

“Natural selection created apes”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Religion made them human

#2382 Jul 27, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Give it up you clueless old F@rt!
Wazup, girl?
Quirky

Denver, CO

#2383 Jul 27, 2013
USMail XXXII wrote:
<quoted text>
Arf! Arf!
STFU Lucy!
&#9728;
STFU Sinajuavi !

“ON THE PROWL”

Level 9

Since: May 08

Ocala, FL

#2384 Jul 27, 2013
USMail XXXII wrote:
<quoted text>
There's another white dude in Florida that shot and killed another young black male and is now claiming "Stand Your Ground" defense.
Yup, fck Florida! Sorry WA. But that state is as backasswards as Texas, Arizona, West Virginia and Mississippi; they should be turned over to Cuba or Mexico.
How about another hispanic that killed a white and black kid?? Boycott all you like should this dude be getting the death penalty??

Testimony continues in Cady Way murders trial
http://www.cfnews13.com/content/news/cfnews13...

BTW notice I gave a link where is your link??

Eagle

Level 9

Religion made them human

#2385 Jul 27, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
The Government Is Snooping Through Your Snail Mail
In addition to the email and phone metadata the U.S. government is tracking, the feds also have an eye on your regular old snail mail, which is actually a "treasure trove of information," according to a former FBI agent who used to work with the Mail Isolation Control and Tracking program, as it's called...
..the mail surveillance program is even worse from a privacy advocates standpoint because there is zero oversight. "You just fill out a form," Wedick explains. The U.S. Postal Service grants or denies the request without any judicial overview — there's not even a secret court involved.
http://news.yahoo.com/government-snooping-sna...
USMail XXXII wrote:
<quoted text>
" The Government Is Snooping Through Your Snail Mail"
I'm reading your mail. So what!
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm glad that you can see the humor in this.
I don't.
Oh shodup! You didn't get the joke. It must be the drinking water from Indiana or something that's affecting your eyesight or something.

No! I'm not explaining it either.., but it's not what you're thinking, Mr. Grinch.

Level 9

Religion made them human

#2386 Jul 27, 2013
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
How about another hispanic that killed a white and black kid?? Boycott all you like should this dude be getting the death penalty??
Testimony continues in Cady Way murders trial
http://www.cfnews13.com/content/news/cfnews13...
BTW notice I gave a link where is your link??
Eagle
"BTW notice I gave a link where is your link??"

I got your "link" right here!

Level 9

Religion made them human

#2387 Jul 27, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
STFU Sinajuavi !
Ok! Time out!
WTF is a "Sinajuavi"?

Level 9

Religion made them human

#2388 Jul 27, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Shoooddduuup You Know nothing SCUM! Je Je Ja.
If if give you a snack will you stop tugging at my leg?

“ON THE PROWL”

Level 9

Since: May 08

Ocala, FL

#2389 Jul 27, 2013
USMail XXXII wrote:
<quoted text>
"BTW notice I gave a link where is your link??"
I got your "link" right here!
So you just spout off without any proof as usual..

Eagle

Level 9

Religion made them human

#2390 Jul 27, 2013
When the victim is white, the person who kills him or her is convicted 43 percent of the time. When the victim is black, the killer is only convicted 22 percent of the time. The killers of Hispanic victims are also convicted just 22 percent of the time. Although blacks who kill other blacks are found justified under “Stand Your Ground” 73 percent of the time, whites who kill blacks are deemed to be justified in killing the black person 86 percent of the time. When the victim is black and killed by a white or a Hispanic (like Zimmerman) the murder is considered justified 90 percent of the time in the state of Florida. By contrast, when the victim is white and killed by a non-white (black or Hispanic) person, the murder is considered justified just 60 percent of the time.
http://www.politicususa.com/2013/07/22/kill-b...

Mmm Nice!

Level 9

Religion made them human

#2391 Jul 27, 2013
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
So you just spout off without any proof as usual..
Eagle
FU!

Level 9

Religion made them human

#2392 Jul 27, 2013
Florida man pleads not guilty to shooting 17 y/o black teen to death over loud music...

By Elizabeth Chuck, Staff Writer, NBC News

A Florida gun collector has pleaded not guilty to a murder charge alleging that he opened fire on a car full of unarmed teenagers, killing one, in an altercation that police say stemmed from loud music.

Michael David Dunn, 45, acted "as any responsible firearms owner would have," his lawyer said of the Friday evening incident at a gas station outside a convenience store in Jacksonville, Fla.

Dunn and his girlfriend were in Jacksonville for his son's wedding when they pulled up in their car next to the teens. Police allege that while the girlfriend was in the store, Dunn told Jordan Russell Davis, 17, and his three friends to turn down their music.

"It was loud," Jacksonville homicide Lt. Rob Schoonover said of the teens' music. "They admitted that. That's not a reason for someone to open fire."

After an exchange of words, Dunn began shooting with a handgun, Schoonover said.

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/11/28/15...

Mmmm... Nice!
Grape Kneehi

Anonymous Proxy

#2393 Jul 27, 2013
USMail XXXII wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok! Time out!
WTF is a "Sinajuavi"?
YOU!

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/T...
Carlsbad bound

Los Angeles, CA

#2394 Jul 27, 2013
USMail XXXII wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen!
We missed you brother!
I'm temporarily unable to prop up any posts,
Insecure Zebra boy had me banned,
True to form, he got banned himself soon thereafter...LOL!
I'm stepping out for a while,
I'll PM you tonight, again, good to see you Primo!

Level 9

Religion made them human

#2395 Jul 27, 2013
Florida's Stand Your Ground Law
Uneven application, shocking outcomes

A Tampa Bay Times investigation has found that Florida's "stand your ground" law is being used in ways never imagined — to free gang members involved in shootouts, drug dealers beefing with clients and people who shot their victims in the back.

Who goes free sometimes depend more on where a case is heard than its merits.
http://www.tampabay.com/stand-your-ground-law...

Grape Kneehi

Anonymous Proxy

#2396 Jul 27, 2013
USMail XXXII wrote:
Florida man pleads not guilty to shooting 17 y/o black teen to death over loud music...
By Elizabeth Chuck, Staff Writer, NBC News
A Florida gun collector has pleaded not guilty to a murder charge alleging that he opened fire on a car full of unarmed teenagers, killing one, in an altercation that police say stemmed from loud music.
Michael David Dunn, 45, acted "as any responsible firearms owner would have," his lawyer said of the Friday evening incident at a gas station outside a convenience store in Jacksonville, Fla.
Dunn and his girlfriend were in Jacksonville for his son's wedding when they pulled up in their car next to the teens. Police allege that while the girlfriend was in the store, Dunn told Jordan Russell Davis, 17, and his three friends to turn down their music.
"It was loud," Jacksonville homicide Lt. Rob Schoonover said of the teens' music. "They admitted that. That's not a reason for someone to open fire."
After an exchange of words, Dunn began shooting with a handgun, Schoonover said.
http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/11/28/15...
Mmmm... Nice!
FU Sinjuavi unAmerican piece of chit!

Level 9

Religion made them human

#2397 Jul 27, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
That's all cool Posit and I'm not just saying this to take a swipe at you, but the day when we could have a casual conversation about anything is way past.
I don't want to fight with you. I don't intend to insult you and I bear you no ill will. I just don't care what you have to say anymore.
I've seen you insult good people, attack their families and align yourself with the most repulsive characters that ever slithered across a keyboard and now you think that just because we MIGHT agree on a single issue I'm supposed to forget all that and have a nice friendly conversation?
Not in this lifetime.
You have harassed women relentlessly, made accusations (of a sexual nature) that were so outrageous Topix deleted the posts, posted lies, made threats...hell Pos, you even questioned the honor of my service to this country, insulted my family, threatened to post private information you said you had collected about me and spread those ridiculous rumors that you claimed you heard from the people I went to high school with, all because I don't agree with much of what you have to say, and you still don't get it.
If you haven't noticed, the people that frequent this thread can disagree without fighting and resorting to the kind of games you and your...what's the word I'm looking for...let's just say ILK...are so fond of.
Fine, there may be an issue or two we agree on. There are dozens that we don't and how you've handled those disagreements has framed my view of you as a person.
I can't stop you from replying to my posts, but I can promise you that this is the only response you're going to get.
I gave up on you a long time ago and frankly, having you agree with me in public doesn't do my credibility any favors.
I feel like there should be an "and another thing" in here somewhere, but I'm sure you get the point.
I would just as soon you stayed out of our conversations and go back where you belong.
rAmen!!!

Level 9

Religion made them human

#2398 Jul 27, 2013
Grape Kneehi wrote:
Really? LOL!

Level 9

Religion made them human

#2399 Jul 27, 2013
Carlsbad bound wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen!
We missed you brother!
I'm temporarily unable to prop up any posts,
Insecure Zebra boy had me banned,
True to form, he got banned himself soon thereafter...LOL!
I'm stepping out for a while,
I'll PM you tonight, again, good to see you Primo!
Hope to see you around too bro.., too many rightwinging creeps around here...

Level 9

Religion made them human

#2400 Jul 27, 2013
Grape Kneehi wrote:
<quoted text>
FU Sinjuavi unAmerican piece of chit!
Go screw your mama, little girl....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Donald Trump surges, and Democrats cheer 10 min xxxrayted 144
News Did sanctuary law lead to slaying? 59 min Jim Schmear 8
News Ann Coulter: GOP Candidates "A Bunch of P*ssies... 59 min LeDuped 7
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 1 hr jimmy krack korn 138,517
News Donald Trump's comments on immigration complica... 1 hr American_Infidel 46
News Immigrant rights group launches citizenship dri... 1 hr Patricia Salazar 2
News Hispanic leaders want GOP field to condemn Trum... 3 hr Prep-for-Dep 135
More from around the web