A new thread not Created by POS or an...

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Martinez, CA

#2311 Jul 24, 2013
Cricket 23 wrote:
Let's all smoke a joint in memory of Trayvon Martins bad decision of not walking away.
Is it getting a little hot down there Trayvon?
You really are a cold-hearted SOB I see.

It's Zimmerman who's in living hell by the way, and HE was the one who should have driven away after he made his wussy little call about a suspicious-looking teenager.

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Martinez, CA

#2312 Jul 24, 2013
Cricket 23 wrote:
Let's all smoke a joint in memory of Trayvon Martins bad decision of not walking away.
Is it getting a little hot down there Trayvon?
By the way, dumbass, Trayvon Martin WAS walking. He was walking home until Pillsbury Doughboy Zimmerman decided to profile him and call the police.

“Try Reuters.”

Level 8

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#2313 Jul 24, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
The judge it troll(s) don't read posts, DP.
They see a name and just click away. You give them credit for actually being able to comprehend your posts when they can barely read.:-)
Absolutely true, Rose. They just come here to see who has posted and click on judge-its aside from the occasional drive-by air gun air head pot shot taker who can't resist posting;-)

Most of the folks here don't hesitate to say when they disagree or why they do and engage in useful dialogue and/or debate. I suppose that means there are adults in the room. I appreciate that very much. Sometimes I just come here and read your opinions and think about them seriously. OTher times, I love how you share your tastes in music and your social consciences. Lots of heart over here.
American Lady

Budapest, Hungary

#2314 Jul 24, 2013
Just wash the darn thing girl.
Patrick

UK

#2315 Jul 24, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Absolutely true, Rose. They just come here to see who has posted and click on judge-its aside from the occasional drive-by air gun air head pot shot taker who can't resist posting;-)
Most of the folks here don't hesitate to say when they disagree or why they do and engage in useful dialogue and/or debate. I suppose that means there are adults in the room. I appreciate that very much. Sometimes I just come here and read your opinions and think about them seriously. OTher times, I love how you share your tastes in music and your social consciences. Lots of heart over here.
Mom shares more than that. Drop by after the rally some night.

Level 6

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#2316 Jul 24, 2013
It's been a beautiful day here.

Spent most of it working outside. Even found time to take a walk through the woods and just relax.

Going to visit family in a little while.

There's no real point to this post except that after looking at the posts I am so glad to be living my life instead of being some miserable wretch that has nothing better to do than spend the day spewing racism and hate on a hole like topix.

To all the friendlies, I hope you've enjoyed today as much as I have.

To the rest, I hope things get better for ya. I wouldn't count on it, karma being what it is, but you can always hope.
Patrick

Oklahoma City, OK

#2317 Jul 24, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
LMAO! See what I mean?
Nite nite, Quirky.
Hi mom, I can't have sex with you anymore. You infected me.

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Martinez, CA

#2318 Jul 24, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Absolutely true, Rose. They just come here to see who has posted and click on judge-its aside from the occasional drive-by air gun air head pot shot taker who can't resist posting;-)
Most of the folks here don't hesitate to say when they disagree or why they do and engage in useful dialogue and/or debate. I suppose that means there are adults in the room. I appreciate that very much. Sometimes I just come here and read your opinions and think about them seriously. OTher times, I love how you share your tastes in music and your social consciences. Lots of heart over here.
Hi NTR.

It is refreshing to see people like DP and Jax have a civil conversation after all the mindless tripe that comes from most of the posters on that "other" thread.

After scrolling and skimming through a few pages of posts over there, it finally hit me how immensely boring and just plain stupid the majority of people there really are. You deserve better as far as debate partners go.:-)

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Martinez, CA

#2319 Jul 24, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
It's been a beautiful day here.
Spent most of it working outside. Even found time to take a walk through the woods and just relax.
Going to visit family in a little while.
There's no real point to this post except that after looking at the posts I am so glad to be living my life instead of being some miserable wretch that has nothing better to do than spend the day spewing racism and hate on a hole like topix.
To all the friendlies, I hope you've enjoyed today as much as I have.
To the rest, I hope things get better for ya. I wouldn't count on it, karma being what it is, but you can always hope.
Amen to that, Jack.

Glad you had such a lovely day, and may tomorrow be even better.:-)

“Working Class Dog”

Level 6

Since: Oct 08

Hells Kitchen

#2320 Jul 24, 2013
"I'M SO GLAD!"

http://youtu.be/L3GIQ86eu6c
Cream
odeliara

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Martinez, CA

#2321 Jul 24, 2013
Ooops, I meant Jax. Sorry about that, Jax.

Level 6

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#2322 Jul 24, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
Ooops, I meant Jax. Sorry about that, Jax.
LOL...I read the comment and didn't even catch it myself.

I guess if Jack is the worst thing I get called today, it's a good day.

:)

“Working Class Dog”

Level 6

Since: Oct 08

Hells Kitchen

#2323 Jul 24, 2013
An employee asked his boss for a raise.
"Well" the boss replied, due to the fluctuational predisposition of your position's productive capacity as juxtaposed with industry standards, it would be monetarily injudicious to implement an increment."
"I don't get it." said the employee.
"Exactly"

"CRUSH" {Its My Life}
http://youtu.be/j7TwlDE6OeA
Bon Jovi
lyrics

Level 6

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#2324 Jul 24, 2013
Boehner and Cantor condemn Iowa Republican Congressman King's remarks about young undocumented immigrants as "hateful" and "inexcusable"
--------

Republican Rep. Steve King of Iowa raised more than a few eyebrows with remarks he made about young undocumented immigrants that many see as nothing short of shocking and prejudiced.

"They aren't all valedictorians, they weren't all brought in by their parents," King said in an interview Tuesday, "For every one who's a valedictorian, there's another hundred out there that they weigh 130 pounds and they've got calves the size of cantaloupes because they're hauling 75 pounds of marijuana across the desert."

Condemnation of congressman King's remarks has been swift and pointed coming from all sides of the political spectrum. Including conservative groups, the White House and top Republican leaders.

House Speaker John Boehner called King's statements "wrong" and "hateful" while House Majority Leader Eric Cantor called the remarks "inexcusable".

For his part Congressman King is sticking to his guns insisting that his remarks were, "descriptive" "honest" and "accurate".

King is a vocal opponent of immigration reform and a path to citizenship for undocumented immigrants although recent polls show that even in his own district there is with 68% supporting legal status for undocumented immigrants and 65% supporting an earned path to citizenship.

You can listen to Congressman King's remarks and his defense of those remarks here...

Boehner calls Rep. King's remarks "hateful"
http://sq1.us/thread/1417/boehner-calls-kings...
Java Bean

Saint Louis, MO

#2325 Jul 25, 2013
Folks, this man "Jaxxon" has a husband, Jaxxon is gay, therefore treat him as the sideshow circus act that he is.

He is a raving political queenie for gay rights.
He believes in abortion.(of course)
He supports Obama.(nuff said really)
He hates his country.

Treat him as nothing more.

“A Nation of Legal Immigrants”

Level 8

Since: Nov 07

Lake City Florida,/ Nebraska

#2326 Jul 25, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>

By the way, dumbass, Trayvon Martin WAS walking.

He was walking home until Pillsbury Doughboy Zimmerman decided to profile him and call the police.
Trayvon Martin had four minutes to way away but he wanted to teach the "Cracker" a lesson. Bad decision on his part.

There had been a rash of break ins where Zimmerman was working.

By young "BLACK MALES"!

So much for racial profiling.

“A Nation of Legal Immigrants”

Level 8

Since: Nov 07

Lake City Florida,/ Nebraska

#2327 Jul 25, 2013
Java Bean wrote:
Folks, this man "Jaxxon" has a husband, Jaxxon is gay, therefore treat him as the sideshow circus act that he is.

He is a raving political queenie for gay rights.
He believes in abortion.(of course)
He supports Obama.(nuff said really)
He hates his country.
Treat him as nothing more.
Read the First Amendment and get back to me.

Being gay or not doesn't exclude him from posting his opinions.

“A Nation of Legal Immigrants”

Level 8

Since: Nov 07

Lake City Florida,/ Nebraska

#2328 Jul 25, 2013
jimmy krack korn wrote:
<quoted text>

'Jiminy Cricket' & his proxy friend

Lying Jackazzes

http://youtu.be/pSNMvxVNJXA

Pinocchio /BV/40'
Cricket Sets Testicle Size Record

By Stephanie Pappas, LiveScience Senior Writer

A species of cricket has broken an unlikely world record: largest testicles
in relation to body weight.

The Tuberous bushcricket's testicles account for 14 percent of its body
weight. To put that in perspective, the testicles of a man weighing 200
pounds (91 kilograms) with that ball-to-body ratio would weigh 28 pounds
(12.7 kg).[Image of cricket and its testicles]

The bushcricket, whose anatomical extremes are reported today (Nov. 9) in
the journal Biology Letters, edges out the record of a species of fruit fly,
Drosophila bifurca, whose testes to body weight ratio has been recorded as
10.6 percent.

http://www.livescience.com/animals/cricket-la...

Cricket chirping

&fe ature=related

“A Nation of Legal Immigrants”

Level 8

Since: Nov 07

Lake City Florida,/ Nebraska

#2329 Jul 25, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>

You really are a cold-hearted SOB I see.

It's Zimmerman who's in living hell by the way, and HE was the one who should have driven away after he made his wussy little call about a suspicious-looking teenager.
I am not cold-hearted Rose!

“A Nation of Legal Immigrants”

Level 8

Since: Nov 07

Lake City Florida,/ Nebraska

#2330 Jul 25, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>

Hi NTR.

It is refreshing to see people like DP and Jax have a civil conversation after all the mindless tripe that comes from most of the posters on that "other" thread.
"civil conversation"??

Rose quotes:

"You really are a cold-hearted SOB I see."

"By the way dumbass"

Now post any of my comments where I resorted to name calling toward you or anyone else.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News African-Americans should start voting for Repub... 18 min inbred Genius 292
News Voters have trust issues with Hillary Clinton? ... (Jul '15) 36 min Just Think 6,633
News What Trump Gets Right on Immigration 59 min wild child 1
News Obama's DOJ to - Look Into' Challenging SCOTUS ... 1 hr wild child 1
News Corpses of Dead Migrants Plague Rural Texas Cou... 1 hr spud 14
News Sanders: Don't blame Islam for Orlando shooting 1 hr bmz 788
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 4 hr hendrix888 3,488
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 6 hr American Werewolves 141,586
More from around the web