A new thread not Created by POS or any of it's socks.

Posted in the Immigration Reform Forum

First Prev
of 127
Next Last

“RELAX”

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

EVERYTHING WILL BE ALRIGHT

#1 Apr 26, 2013
Here is a nice place to move on from the multiple personalities of POS so we can quit feeding it's ego by watching the President has failed us thread die and go away once and for all.

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

phos phoros

#2 Apr 26, 2013
-Dont Panic- wrote:
Here is a nice place to move on from the multiple personalities of POS so we can quit feeding it's ego by watching the President has failed us thread die and go away once and for all.
Please win the crown this week, I want to watch Ralff throw another hissy fit.

“RELAX”

Level 8

#3 Apr 26, 2013
If you were to look at the first page of the thread titled "The President has failed us", you would notice that POS has the first post. If you look closely, you would see that there are 10 props on that remark. Look at who gave those props it is easy to see that those are ALL current or banned user names that we all believe to belong to Ralff.

Looking at the profile remarks of each of those users who gave props to POS and compair them to the writing style of POS it is easy to conclude that all of the other profiles, banned and currently active, all belong to the same person.

This is the "firm" that POS keeps talking about when it feels cornered. The "Firm" is it's own listing of user names and profiles that it uses to make it appear that there are multiple people posting remarks in the thread when much of the time POS is simply talking to itself 24 hours a day 7 days a week.

It would be sad had POS been a better person but since it is not, it's just pathetic.

“RELAX”

Level 8

#4 Apr 26, 2013
Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
Please win the crown this week, I want to watch Ralff throw another hissy fit.
OK. I'll do it for you. lol

Level 8

phos phoros

#5 Apr 26, 2013
-Dont Panic- wrote:
If you were to look at the first page of the thread titled "The President has failed us", you would notice that POS has the first post. If you look closely, you would see that there are 10 props on that remark. Look at who gave those props it is easy to see that those are ALL current or banned user names that we all believe to belong to Ralff.
Looking at the profile remarks of each of those users who gave props to POS and compair them to the writing style of POS it is easy to conclude that all of the other profiles, banned and currently active, all belong to the same person.
This is the "firm" that POS keeps talking about when it feels cornered. The "Firm" is it's own listing of user names and profiles that it uses to make it appear that there are multiple people posting remarks in the thread when much of the time POS is simply talking to itself 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
It would be sad had POS been a better person but since it is not, it's just pathetic.
Its nice to know I'm not the only one who believes they are the same person. They both began posting on the threads as Ralff and positronium the same week, possibly the same day. I suspected then they were the same person. You have seen posi's personality change to be more like Ralff's as of late. His posts used to be brief, and nonsensical.

“RELAX”

Level 8

#6 Apr 26, 2013
I don' know if it's a him or a her as it has both feminine and masculine user accounts. Not all but most lean to the right. Some hardly post comments at all but when they do, they all have a familiar singularity that gives it away.

“I Survived Immigration Reform”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Forum

#7 Apr 26, 2013
Interesting.

Level 9

Forum

#8 Apr 26, 2013
-Dont Panic- wrote:
Six of those 10 props are from banned accounts.

“RELAX”

Level 8

#9 Apr 26, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Six of those 10 props are from banned accounts.
I would imagine that it has many more socks in it's drawer to play around with. We keep seeing them pop up from time to time whenever it feels threatened.

Level 8

phos phoros

#10 Apr 26, 2013
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
I would imagine that it has many more socks in it's drawer to play around with. We keep seeing them pop up from time to time whenever it feels threatened.
When you're alone in the woods and all you have to do for fun is play with your wood, you make yourself a drawer full of "friends".

Level 8

phos phoros

#11 Apr 26, 2013
live alone in the woods...

“RELAX”

Level 8

#12 Apr 26, 2013
An Irish Prayer

May those who love us love us. And those that don't love us, May God turn their hearts, And if He doesn't turn their hearts, May he turn their ankles, So we'll know them by their limping.

“Virtue is knowledge”

Level 9

"Knowledge is happiness"

#13 Apr 26, 2013
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Poosey has to be the most miserably failed double-agent on Topix. LOL!

“Virtue is knowledge”

Level 9

"Knowledge is happiness"

#14 Apr 26, 2013
Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
When you're alone in the woods and all you have to do for fun is play with your wood, you make yourself a drawer full of "friends".
That "wood" went limp long ago.
http://mozey.files.wordpress.com/2007/09/smal...

Isn't he cute?

“RELAX”

Level 8

#15 Apr 26, 2013
USMail XXXII wrote:
<quoted text>
Poosey has to be the most miserably failed double-agent on Topix. LOL!
I've decided not to post there anymore. I wish other like minded souls would do the same. Watching POS trying to entertain itself all alone with it's assortment of socks as it tries desperately to keep the thread at the top of the forum board would be entertaining.

“Virtue is knowledge”

Level 9

"Knowledge is happiness"

#16 Apr 26, 2013
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
I've decided not to post there anymore. I wish other like minded souls would do the same. Watching POS trying to entertain itself all alone with it's assortment of socks as it tries desperately to keep the thread at the top of the forum board would be entertaining.
Hey, this could be a good start. We need to get back to jokes, music, and recipes. LOL!

No, seriously, we can have higher level conversations, not arguments and not debates. That shit got old long ago. There's nothing else I can possibly add, but to repeat myself.., and this homey don't do that. I can't stand having to repeat myself. President Obama? Pfft! Immigration? Pfft! All that can be said - has been said.

But now, I have to check out for the night, I have an enormous amount of work I need to turn in by midnight on Sunday. You know what I'm talking about.

Dig Deep, bro!
Namaskar!
Quirky

Denver, CO

#17 Apr 26, 2013
Whole lot of Morons here talkin Chit .. lolol

Level 9

Forum

#18 Apr 26, 2013
-Dont Panic- wrote:
An Irish Prayer
May those who love us love us. And those that don't love us, May God turn their hearts, And if He doesn't turn their hearts, May he turn their ankles, So we'll know them by their limping.
Amen!

Level 9

Forum

#19 Apr 26, 2013
Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!

Level 6

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#20 Apr 27, 2013
Hey.

Didn't know if I was invited or not, but I thought I'd stop by and check the place out.

:p

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 127
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A California Without Illegal ImmigrantsBy Ruben... 1 hr gulf 89
Joe Miller: 'If 20 million illegals vote, you c... 1 hr serfs up 204
1st Suit Filed Over Enforcement of Immigration Law 1 hr RustyS 46
Obama immigration delay a pre-election curveball 4 hr ObscurusConscientia 268
Juan P. Garcia-Machado, Illegal Immigrant and S... (Aug '11) 4 hr Lanalei Uman 110
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 4 hr Quirky 136,003
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 5 hr Quirky 265,369

Immigration Reform People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE