Will continue to think of themselves ...

Will continue to think of themselves as "Mexican' even after years in the U.S. legally

There are 412 comments on the WGMZ-FM Gadsden story from Feb 6, 2013, titled Will continue to think of themselves as "Mexican' even after years in the U.S. legally. In it, WGMZ-FM Gadsden reports that:

There has been a lot of talk lately about a 'path to citizenship' in the new immigration reform law, but a new study by the Pew Research Hispanic Center says most immigrants from Mexico, who make up the bulk of illegal immigrants, are not interested in becoming U.S. citizens.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WGMZ-FM Gadsden.

FritoBandito

San Diego, CA

#152 Feb 10, 2013
Nym8387 wrote:
<quoted text>if he would to show up I would be there,he wanted me to pick a school yard and I did,still no sign of the coward
You're too stupid to remember the schoolyard or the time, because you're a low life PR that ate paint chips as a kid. Bring your gun and permit. We'll need to confiscate that once you're arrested.
Nym8387

Brooklyn, NY

#153 Feb 10, 2013
FritoBandito wrote:
<quoted text>
You forgot, again? Those paint chips you ate as a kid sure did some damage. BTW, make sure you bring your gun with permit. We'll need to confiscate that once the arrest is made.
you threaten to kill me and now you want to talk about arresting me?lmao
Nym8387

Brooklyn, NY

#154 Feb 10, 2013
FritoBandito wrote:
<quoted text>
You're too stupid to remember the schoolyard or the time, because you're a low life PR that ate paint chips as a kid. Bring your gun and permit. We'll need to confiscate that once you're arrested.
the old beaner continues to think he's law enforcement?how sad

“Trump ain't playing!”

Level 4

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#155 Feb 11, 2013
They've been bitching and complaining for years wanting amnesty. Now there's a chance it might happen, they're re-thinking it.

No, they don't have any interest in being Americans, they want to be a bunch of damn Mexicans living in America!

Hell, they were better off on illegal status. They have more rights as non-citizens than we do as citizens.

The lesson here is, be careful what you ask for...you might get it!!!!

“Trump ain't playing!”

Level 4

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#156 Feb 11, 2013
Juan wrote:
The majority of us come here for a better life for ourselves and families.
The bank robber wants a better life, every thief and house burglar wants a better life. That doesn't make it right!
FritoBandito

San Diego, CA

#157 Feb 11, 2013
Nym8387 wrote:
<quoted text>the old beaner continues to think he's law enforcement?how sad
... and you try to impress people here you have a gun and a permit when you don't. The only gun you have is a pea shooter.
lou

Brooklyn, NY

#158 Feb 11, 2013
FritoBandito wrote:
<quoted text>
... and you try to impress people here you have a gun and a permit when you don't. The only gun you have is a pea shooter.
when did I ever say I have a gun permit?
lou

Brooklyn, NY

#159 Feb 11, 2013
FritoBandito wrote:
<quoted text>
you have so many enemy's that you can't remember who said what
Quirky The Eye

Brighton, CO

#160 Feb 11, 2013
FritoBandito wrote:
<quoted text>
Your big mouth will catch up with you one day Punkazz!
FritoBandito

San Diego, CA

#161 Feb 11, 2013
lou wrote:
<quoted text>when did I ever say I have a gun permit?
I read that on some thread where you were posting about guns with Here Is No.2. Caught you in a lie? Nothing new.... You're nothing but full of lies.
FritoBandito

San Diego, CA

#162 Feb 11, 2013
Quirky The Eye wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, Q! Now, take another swig and STFU!
FritoBandito

San Diego, CA

#163 Feb 11, 2013
lou wrote:
<quoted text>you have so many enemy's that you can't remember who said what
I know what you said..... Get ready for some jail time, if ever you run into me.
Anonymous

Wilmette, IL

#164 Feb 11, 2013
Quirky The Eye wrote:
<quoted text>
I know one thing,"Every one always pays for the wrongs/pains they inflict on others" . That's life!
So for those who don't believe so,,,,simply sit back and watch.
Anonymous

Wilmette, IL

#165 Feb 11, 2013
Maybe we should all meet at the local park so these men can duke it out once and for all.What you say Ladies? We can sit and watch the show evolve,cheer on. I will supply the popcorn. Who will bring the candy/sodas?
Memo From Turner

Bellmore, NY

#166 Feb 11, 2013
Nym8387 wrote:
<quoted text>at least nobody thinks I'm a coward,can you say the same?
What? You are both a coward and a moocher. Coward would be an upgrade.
Mayela

United States

#167 Feb 11, 2013
About 80% of the world's food plants originated in the New World. Of the 112 species of plants found north of Mexico, all but 9 were developed, cultivated and improved in Latin America, of which the potato and corn are probably the most important.
http://www.hispaniccontributions.org/pManager...

"someone give me a green corn chili tamale, please!"
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index...

“Reduce immigration levels”

Level 5

Since: Dec 06

Kings Mountain, NC

#168 Feb 11, 2013
FAIR Legislative Update February 11, 2013
http://www.fairus.org/legislative-updates/fai...

Immigration reform is not about semantics
http://thehill.com/blogs/congress-blog/homela...

Legalizing illegal immigrants a bad idea
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/opinion/ct...

Did Mark Levin Make Case Obama May Need To Be Included In His Amnesty For Illegals?
&fe ature=em-uploademail

Forty Percent of Americans Blame Illegal Immigration for Job Loss
http://www.vdare.com/posts/forty-percent-of-a...
Nym8387

Brooklyn, NY

#170 Feb 11, 2013
FritoBandito wrote:
<quoted text>
I read that on some thread where you were posting about guns with Here Is No.2. Caught you in a lie? Nothing new.... You're nothing but full of lies.
I don't remember that,but I don't care because you refuse to back up your threats.
Nym8387

Brooklyn, NY

#171 Feb 11, 2013
FritoBandito wrote:
<quoted text>
I know what you said..... Get ready for some jail time, if ever you run into me.
coward
Nym8387

Brooklyn, NY

#172 Feb 11, 2013
Suadela wrote:
Maybe we should all meet at the local park so these men can duke it out once and for all.What you say Ladies? We can sit and watch the show evolve,cheer on. I will supply the popcorn. Who will bring the candy/sodas?
fine with me

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News President Donald Trump 12 min Quirky 42
News US government to reopen after Republicans pledg... 15 min General Kabaka Oba 28
News Deportations: The ugly reality 18 min Geezer 3
News Senate Moderates To Pitch Leaders On Plan To En... 29 min Chilli J 99
Has Donald Trump Already Failed Us? (Nov '16) 38 min freebird 16,652
News Gay couple sues US for denying citizenship to 1... 49 min Dean 2
News GOP committee blasts 'Schumer shutdown' as chai... 51 min Red Crosse 129
More from around the web