Will continue to think of themselves as "Mexican' even after years in the U.S. legally

Feb 6, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WGMZ-FM Gadsden

There has been a lot of talk lately about a 'path to citizenship' in the new immigration reform law, but a new study by the Pew Research Hispanic Center says most immigrants from Mexico, who make up the bulk of illegal immigrants, are not interested in becoming U.S. citizens.

Comments (Page 21)

Showing posts 401 - 412 of412
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
fritobandito

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

see the light wrote:
<quoted text>Read it. You might try it.
New York and its people have time and again always lead the charge. Try reading a book for once, moron! You can start with the Lost Battalion:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lost_Battalion_ (World_War_I)

If ever an illiterate POS like you gets finished there, you can then read the vast array of 9/11 books and learn something your part or any part of the country could never match:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/books/gallery/2011/...
ima

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

fritobandito wrote:
<quoted text>
You got proof of that, you sore loser?
look it up for yourself! like we all do to get the real news straight, just saw a woman who admitted she voted several times because the ape looking woman claimed she didn't know it was against the law to vote more than once! no excuse cause the ape is going to jail. Of course all government handouts for her will stop while she serves her time. So YOU KNOW DAMN WELL THE DICTATOR DIDN'T REALLY WIN!
see the light

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

fritobandito wrote:
<quoted text>
You got proof of that, you sore loser?
Look it up like I did you lazy, ignorant bum!!!
see the light

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

fritobandito wrote:
<quoted text>
New York and its people have time and again always lead the charge. Try reading a book for once, moron! You can start with the Lost Battalion:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lost_Battalion_ (World_War_I)
If ever an illiterate POS like you gets finished there, you can then read the vast array of 9/11 books and learn something your part or any part of the country could never match:
http://www.guardian.co.uk/books/gallery/2011/...
Didn't take your medication today, huh?
fritobandito

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

see the light wrote:
<quoted text>Didn't take your medication today, huh?
Typical troll response when you're up against the wall with the truth and were had.
fritobandito

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

ima wrote:
<quoted text> look it up for yourself! like we all do to get the real news straight, just saw a woman who admitted she voted several times because the ape looking woman claimed she didn't know it was against the law to vote more than once! no excuse cause the ape is going to jail. Of course all government handouts for her will stop while she serves her time. So YOU KNOW DAMN WELL THE DICTATOR DIDN'T REALLY WIN!
Then file a complaint, stupid! They'll laugh you out the door. You know you have basis anyway. You just spew BS propaganda like a geyser in heat.
fritobandito

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

see the light wrote:
<quoted text>Look it up like I did you lazy, ignorant bum!!!
There's no looking up anything, when its coming out your biased camp. Those posts about New York must of really clonked you over head. Lowlifes like you always talk crap about the boss.
fritobandito

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

...no basis...
ima

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

fritobandito wrote:
<quoted text>
Then file a complaint, stupid! They'll laugh you out the door. You know you have basis anyway. You just spew BS propaganda like a geyser in heat.
WHY DO YOU THINK HER APE ASS ENDED UP IN JAIL?
fritobandito

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

ima wrote:
<quoted text> WHY DO YOU THINK HER APE ASS ENDED UP IN JAIL?
Who ended up in jail, you drunk?
fritobandito

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
The USA lost just like you did
Tell us why you were too scared to meet me when I was in Ca??????
Then, you're not much of an American, living in Mexico and that should fight for your supposed country. You're just a no show oriented troll that runs at the first sign of trouble.

“Facts”

Level 5

Since: May 08

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

fritobandito wrote:
<quoted text>
Then, you're not much of an American, living in Mexico and that should fight for your supposed country. You're just a no show oriented troll that runs at the first sign of trouble.
So what is going to be your next excuse for not meeting me in Big Bear in a couple of weeks????

Will it be mama wont let you have bus money?????

Or daddy has plans for his buttercup????

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 401 - 412 of412
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••