Will continue to think of themselves ...

Will continue to think of themselves as "Mexican' even after years in the U.S. legally

There are 412 comments on the WGMZ-FM Gadsden story from Feb 6, 2013, titled Will continue to think of themselves as "Mexican' even after years in the U.S. legally. In it, WGMZ-FM Gadsden reports that:

There has been a lot of talk lately about a 'path to citizenship' in the new immigration reform law, but a new study by the Pew Research Hispanic Center says most immigrants from Mexico, who make up the bulk of illegal immigrants, are not interested in becoming U.S. citizens.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WGMZ-FM Gadsden.

ima

El Paso, TX

#378 Mar 20, 2013
texmex wrote:
<quoted text>Wish you the best on your new business.God Bless you tu amiga.
God blast the two of you!
see the light

United States

#379 Mar 20, 2013
Why do you Mexican's think that coming here illegally is fine?

“Facts”

Level 5

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#380 Mar 20, 2013
see the light wrote:
Why do you Mexican's think that coming here illegally is fine?
Because moron liberals tell them it is ok and great them with open arms.......

So Mexico empties their prisons and sends the convicts north with their fake ID and instructions if they ever return they will get life in prison.

Of course they send the worst of the worst north first.

TB
Sexual predators
Child molesters
Aids
Dan Salazar

AOL

#381 Mar 20, 2013
bob wrote:
<quoted text>Ok , we need a little test , if this is true , then expel all 11 million plus , we all know there are a lot more. have those companies look for American citizen workers and pay them the wage that they should be paying . Instead of min wage . yes they can do it . then see how many jobs are left without workers after 6 month trial . then we can have guest worker permits and that it no , no ,no citizen offer . they are here to work remember so what do they need citizenship for??? Give them the job for a time limit . They go home someone else comes and takes their place. Maybe an ID like a hotel card that wont work in the machine after a certain date . not working no job no pay go back home. You really think people are on unemployment because they like it ??? just how are they living ??? and without it ??? it does run out . Are they stealing food and rent , etc, from the illegals???
Work Permits/Visas function wonderfully for everyone concerned in many Countries around the World. It is the only course of action fair to Americans and Legal immigrants. It gives the Illegals the dignity of being "out of the shadows" without deluding American citizenship and compromising the value of American law

It's a Win/Win for every American.
Memo From Turner

Bellmore, NY

#382 Mar 20, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Because moron liberals tell them it is ok and great them with open arms.......
So Mexico empties their prisons and sends the convicts north with their fake ID and instructions if they ever return they will get life in prison.
Of course they send the worst of the worst north first.
TB
Sexual predators
Child molesters
Aids
Oh yeah. I forgot about your bullshit story of busloads of convicts being shipped to the US everyday for no apparent reason. It does not make sense on any lever whatsoever, but you claimed to have insider knowledge of this.

Of course you were never able to provide any of this insider information. Or any information at all.

“Facts”

Level 5

Location hidden

#383 Mar 20, 2013
Memo From Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah. I forgot about your bullshit story of busloads of convicts being shipped to the US everyday for no apparent reason. It does not make sense on any lever whatsoever, but you claimed to have insider knowledge of this.
Of course you were never able to provide any of this insider information. Or any information at all.
Sure I can.......

Come on down........In the next two weeks they will ship a couple hundred more out of the Ixtapa prison.....

Only a 20 minute drive from the Vallarta airport or a hour drive from my house......

Or are you suggesting that the government is publishing this????
Memo From Turner

Bellmore, NY

#384 Mar 20, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure I can.......
Come on down........In the next two weeks they will ship a couple hundred more out of the Ixtapa prison.....
Only a 20 minute drive from the Vallarta airport or a hour drive from my house......
Or are you suggesting that the government is publishing this????
You claim to have inside information about a bizarre story, but you refuse to provide any details. Considering that the story makes absolutely no sense on any level it just seems like another of your fantasies. the

“Facts”

Level 5

Location hidden

#385 Mar 20, 2013
Memo From Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
You claim to have inside information about a bizarre story, but you refuse to provide any details. Considering that the story makes absolutely no sense on any level it just seems like another of your fantasies. the
Lear to read my little troll........

Come on down..........In the next couple of weeks bus loads will again be leaving..........LOL

I do understand how moron liberals would not understand the fiscal benefits of allowing the USA to foot the bill for many prisoners.......

But in fact it is very costly to keep prisoners.........The goal is to protect the rest of society from these criminals and sending them to the USA permanently is a huge savings of money.....

Specially when it comes to someone with AIDS, TB, Cancer or any other medical problem that the government is forced to foot the bill for...

Then add in the others that cost a lot to keep like child molesters and sexual predators as they must be kept in PC.

Far cheaper and smarter to ship these criminals to the border with their fake ID and the book that the government produces that shows them how to not get caught in the USA

I can also understand how morons would think that the government would publish that they are illegally shipping criminals to the USA but anyone with three brain cells would know they would not publish that fact.

Same goes for the governments book that shows criminal invaders how to not get caught in the USA.....

If you google it it is almost impossible to find any information out about it. But I have seen the book myself as one sits in every courthouse......

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,151207,00...
Quirky

Brighton, CO

#386 Mar 20, 2013
Mexico's Official "Guide For The Mexican Migrant"

http://dallas.org/node/108

“Facts”

Level 5

Location hidden

#387 Mar 20, 2013
Quirky wrote:
Mexico's Official "Guide For The Mexican Migrant"
http://dallas.org/node/108
They have produced a few different ones

Vaquero was just one of them

But moronic liberals will ignore all facts and tell you they are just good people..........

Good people dont sneak into a country..........Only criminals do......
fritobandito

San Diego, CA

#388 Mar 20, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
They have produced a few different ones
Vaquero was just one of them
But moronic liberals will ignore all facts and tell you they are just good people..........
Good people dont sneak into a country..........Only criminals do......
Is that why you sneaked into Mexico?... plenty of US felons living the expatriate life south of the border.
fritobandito

San Diego, CA

#389 Mar 20, 2013
Memo From Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
He fantasizes most getting it on with shower heads and paying young men to beat him up, while he pays for this service and then puts them up in a five star hotel.
fritobandito

San Diego, CA

#390 Mar 20, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Lear to read my little troll........
Come on down..........In the next couple of weeks bus loads will again be leaving..........LOL
I do understand how moron liberals would not understand the fiscal benefits of allowing the USA to foot the bill for many prisoners.......
But in fact it is very costly to keep prisoners.........The goal is to protect the rest of society from these criminals and sending them to the USA permanently is a huge savings of money.....
Specially when it comes to someone with AIDS, TB, Cancer or any other medical problem that the government is forced to foot the bill for...
Then add in the others that cost a lot to keep like child molesters and sexual predators as they must be kept in PC.
Far cheaper and smarter to ship these criminals to the border with their fake ID and the book that the government produces that shows them how to not get caught in the USA
I can also understand how morons would think that the government would publish that they are illegally shipping criminals to the USA but anyone with three brain cells would know they would not publish that fact.
Same goes for the governments book that shows criminal invaders how to not get caught in the USA.....
If you google it it is almost impossible to find any information out about it. But I have seen the book myself as one sits in every courthouse......
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,151207,00...
Then what are you doing down there? Why aren't you up here protecting your country? I know, because you're a hallucinating catatonic schizoid, who hasn't taken his meds in years and likes to vent all kinds of nonsense on TOPIX.

“Facts”

Level 5

Location hidden

#391 Mar 20, 2013
fritobandito wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that why you sneaked into Mexico?... plenty of US felons living the expatriate life south of the border.
Flying in and out of Mexico is not sneaking my little girl..........ROTFLMAO

So tell us why you were too scared to meet when I was in Ca???

How about your claim you are going to fly to New York to beat up someone else???

And how about your claims that you have called the police on me and dozens of others????

Why are you so scared my little girl???

“Facts”

Level 5

Location hidden

#392 Mar 20, 2013
fritobandito wrote:
<quoted text>
He fantasizes most getting it on with shower heads and paying young men to beat him up, while he pays for this service and then puts them up in a five star hotel.
Is that why you are so scared of me??????

“Facts”

Level 5

Location hidden

#393 Mar 20, 2013
fritobandito wrote:
<quoted text>
Then what are you doing down there? Why aren't you up here protecting your country? I know, because you're a hallucinating catatonic schizoid, who hasn't taken his meds in years and likes to vent all kinds of nonsense on TOPIX.
Protecting it from scum bag criminal invaders like you????

Why????

Why live in a chit hole like Ca when I can live in paradise????

Sd does not have even one really nice restaurant and not one really nice resort.....Let alone a dozen great golf courses......
fritobandito

San Diego, CA

#394 Mar 20, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Flying in and out of Mexico is not sneaking my little girl..........ROTFLMAO
So tell us why you were too scared to meet when I was in Ca???
How about your claim you are going to fly to New York to beat up someone else???
And how about your claims that you have called the police on me and dozens of others????
Why are you so scared my little girl???
That's what you say on TOPIX, but for all we know, you're probably a tax evading expatriate that thinks or himself first before his country.
fritobandito

San Diego, CA

#395 Mar 20, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Protecting it from scum bag criminal invaders like you????
Why????
Why live in a chit hole like Ca when I can live in paradise????
Sd does not have even one really nice restaurant and not one really nice resort.....Let alone a dozen great golf courses......
You live in a Mexican craphole, surrounded by criminals and drugs. This article pretty much reflects that:

http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/cheryl_tiegs_...

And if CA. is so bad, then what are you doing flying here to meet your gay friends in Nob Hill SF? Here's an article about you and your friends:

http://www.gayguidevallarta.com/

“Facts”

Level 5

Location hidden

#396 Mar 20, 2013
fritobandito wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what you say on TOPIX, but for all we know, you're probably a tax evading expatriate that thinks or himself first before his country.
Come down and see my little girl........

5k says you can't remain standing during one 5 minute round with my wife..........ROTFLMAO

But you are to scared to meet even a lady..........LOL

“Facts”

Level 5

Location hidden

#397 Mar 20, 2013
fritobandito wrote:
<quoted text>
You live in a Mexican craphole, surrounded by criminals and drugs. This article pretty much reflects that:
http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/cheryl_tiegs_...
And if CA. is so bad, then what are you doing flying here to meet your gay friends in Nob Hill SF? Here's an article about you and your friends:
http://www.gayguidevallarta.com/
really my little troll??

tell us why then that 20 of the people on the Forbes list of the 25 richest people in the world all own houses here???

Why did Lady Ga Ga spend 40 million on a house here but says she would never live in Ca?????

Why are you so scared my little girl????????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Has Donald Trump Already Failed Us? (Nov '16) 17 min Rickster-- 7,097
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 18 min Rico from East Lo... 146,136
News Ann Coulter's Anti-Semitism Runs Deep (May '16) 43 min Rico from East Lo... 294
News No ban, no wall, no silence in Pittsburgh 2 hr Rico from East Lo... 75
News LA County leaders approve millions for legal fu... 3 hr Rico from East Lo... 16
News Loud Mouth Illegal Alien Likely Breaking the La... 3 hr Rico from East Lo... 2
Trump has failed the American People. Impeachm... 8 hr Rico from East Lo... 12
More from around the web