Will continue to think of themselves ...

Will continue to think of themselves as "Mexican' even after years in the U.S. legally

There are 412 comments on the WGMZ-FM Gadsden story from Feb 6, 2013, titled Will continue to think of themselves as "Mexican' even after years in the U.S. legally. In it, WGMZ-FM Gadsden reports that:

There has been a lot of talk lately about a 'path to citizenship' in the new immigration reform law, but a new study by the Pew Research Hispanic Center says most immigrants from Mexico, who make up the bulk of illegal immigrants, are not interested in becoming U.S. citizens.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WGMZ-FM Gadsden.

Level 6

Since: Apr 10

Houston, TX

#194 Feb 12, 2013
Luis b wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't be ignorant!!! Thieves are everywhere and in every color, race or nation. Has nothing to do with big majority or good illegal people out there hard workers.
Why should we spend time separating the good illegal aliens from the bad when it's illegal for all of them to be here, deport them all.
Level 6

Houston, TX

#195 Feb 12, 2013
Befree wrote:
I love to read all of this postings, It is interesting to know how much hate there is between different races. It only makes me want to comment and defend my own race (Mexicans) but in the other hand I don't want to lower my standards because neither the white race or the brown race are right.
It's always about race race huh? If you are a illegal alien and hop on a plane going to Japan or Germany. Customs asks for your passport/visa and you tell them, you're only asking for that because i'am a Mexican, you're racist. They will laugh you out of the country.

Mexicans really have a problem obeying laws. Like many say, i work and pay taxes. They skip over the fact that it's illegal to work in this country if you are a illegal alien, like it does not matter.

You can either legally enter a country or you can't.
Level 6

Houston, TX

#196 Feb 12, 2013
Befree wrote:
<quoted text>
And how many languages do you speak you fat cow!
Show me a Mexican who speaks 2 languages and one of them isn't English. It's easier to find a unicorn wearing bell bottom pants.

BTW, 85% of students in ELL classes in California can't speak English and are US born.
Level 6

Houston, TX

#197 Feb 12, 2013
Mexica Nation wrote:
I was born here,my family has fought in Vietnam and in Desert storm.Even my [email protected] ex-wife is white.But as I look in the mirror, I am still Mexican.
“Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn’t an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag. We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language ... and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people.”—Theodore Roosevelt, 1919.

http://www.canadafreepress.com/index.php/arti...
Level 6

Houston, TX

#198 Feb 12, 2013
barnes wrote:
<quoted text>
What a stupid statement .nobody can get tax refund unless you pay taxx.period...
Yes you can. Illegal aliens use ITIN numbers and claim child tax credits. The IRS paid illegal aliens a record 4.2 billion dollars.
Level 6

Houston, TX

#199 Feb 12, 2013
Memo From Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
OK. So it is not like you crossed an ocean or a desert to come here or even passed a test. You were just fortunate enough to be able to draw your first breath here.
On one hand is is good to hear you are in favor or birthright citizenship, but on the other hand it is sad that you have to take credit for things your ancestors did.
You would be fortunate too if your ancestors didn't sit on their @sses and did nothing. America was not always a great country, but could have gone the way of Mexico and did nothing. Instead people here did a lot of hard work, but you say we are lucky. Mexico could have been lucky too if they worked hard.

Birthright citizenship, must have at least one US parent in order to be born a US citizen.
Level 6

Houston, TX

#200 Feb 12, 2013
Juan wrote:
Those of us who came as infants should be given amnesty, we had no choice.
Your choice is to go back to the country that you are a citizen of before your 18 and a half birthday and apply for a visa. You get no special consideration for being here illegally as a child.
Level 6

Houston, TX

#201 Feb 12, 2013
hardworker wrote:
<quoted text>
I bought my house with no SSN and I also work hard in this country ...
You are a illegal alien.
Level 6

Houston, TX

#202 Feb 12, 2013
hardworker wrote:
<quoted text>
Most of us are educated and decent people, most of us are family men churchgoers and most of us respect your laws in the way that we can because if we crossed the border and come to work and make our lives better it is because we had no option . There's no such a legal immigration way for most of us . There's limited visas in the system . Most of you don't know the facts. You only see what you want to see...
Educated, decent, family members church goers, hard workers are not any grounds for a visa. There are plenty of nice people in the world, they can't all come here.

Go to Germany w/o a passport/visa but tell them you're a hard worker and go to church, see what happens?
Truth Speaker

Ardsley, NY

#203 Feb 12, 2013
spytheweb wrote:
<quoted text>
Try somewhere else.
Are you unhappy? Do you feel unappreciated? Are you tired of living in the shadows? Of being afraid? Ja ja ja. Suffer, you miserable lowlife scum, you lying, cheating leech. You are human garbage. Go back to Mexico. Get out of my country, wetba ck.
Level 6

Houston, TX

#204 Feb 12, 2013
tex mex wrote:
<quoted text>
i wish every one would think like u do then it wouldnt be a problem!
Wouldn't be a problem of someone picking someone else's pocket. Wouldn't be a problem if illegal aliens were not lazy and did some thing about their country instead of fleeing it.
Nym8387

Brooklyn, NY

#205 Feb 12, 2013
spytheweb wrote:
<quoted text>
“Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn’t an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag. We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language ... and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people.”—Theodore Roosevelt, 1919.
I live by that quote
Memo From Turner

Bellmore, NY

#206 Feb 12, 2013
spytheweb wrote:
<quoted text>
Pointless dribble and stuff I just make up.
Change your avatar and stop disgracing the Air Force.
Anonymous

Wilmette, IL

#207 Feb 12, 2013
spytheweb wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly !!
Mexico forever and ever

United States

#208 Feb 12, 2013
We soon will not ask for anything. We will demand it!
When the usa is completely ours, we will not need
anything but whites and blacks to GET OUT!
Memo From Turner

Bellmore, NY

#209 Feb 12, 2013
Suadela wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly !!
Better brace yourself. Next month is St. Patrick's Day and in Chicago you will see hundreds of thousands of descendants of people who immigrated a century ago waving foreign flags, eating foreign foods and declaring their everlasting allegiance to a foreign country that most have never even visited.

Could you imagine the outrage if Mexicans dumped dye into the rivers to match the color of the Mexican flag? In Chicago this activity is applauded as long as you pick the proper foreign flag.

http://www.history.com/images/media/slideshow...
g wells

West Jordan, UT

#210 Feb 12, 2013
The days of Whites are numbered unless they wake up.

Africa for Africans, Asia for Asians, White Countries for Everybody
Annihilation by Assimilation

Every white country on earth is supposed to become multicultural and multiracial. EVERY white country is expected to end its own race and end its own culture. No one asks that of ANY non-white country.

The Netherlands is more crowded than Japan, Belgium is more crowded than Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve the RACE problem by bringing in millions of third-worlders and assimilating and intermarrying with them.

Everybody says the final solution to the RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to bring in the third world and assimilate with them.

Immigration, tolerance, and especially assimilation are being used against the white race.

All this immigration and intermarriage is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries.

Anti-white is called anti-racist, but it leads to the disappearance of one race and only one race, the white race. The real aim of anti-racism is to wipe out the white race or make it a minority anywhere it exists.

It is genocide.

ITS WHITE GENOCIDE
Whiteforever

Bethany, CT

#212 Feb 15, 2013
g wells wrote:
The days of Whites are numbered unless they wake up.
Africa for Africans, Asia for Asians, White Countries for Everybody
Annihilation by Assimilation
Every white country on earth is supposed to become multicultural and multiracial. EVERY white country is expected to end its own race and end its own culture. No one asks that of ANY non-white country.
The Netherlands is more crowded than Japan, Belgium is more crowded than Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve the RACE problem by bringing in millions of third-worlders and assimilating and intermarrying with them.
Everybody says the final solution to the RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to bring in the third world and assimilate with them.
Immigration, tolerance, and especially assimilation are being used against the white race.
All this immigration and intermarriage is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries.
Anti-white is called anti-racist, but it leads to the disappearance of one race and only one race, the white race. The real aim of anti-racism is to wipe out the white race or make it a minority anywhere it exists.
It is genocide.
ITS WHITE GENOCIDE
A nation of mutts is what we are becoming, with no thanks to the white trash baby makers, most fat and sloppy spending their days at the welfare office.
ima

El Paso, TX

#213 Feb 15, 2013
spytheweb wrote:
<quoted text>
It's always about race race huh? If you are a illegal alien and hop on a plane going to Japan or Germany. Customs asks for your passport/visa and you tell them, you're only asking for that because i'am a Mexican, you're racist. They will laugh you out of the country.
Mexicans really have a problem obeying laws. Like many say, i work and pay taxes. They skip over the fact that it's illegal to work in this country if you are a illegal alien, like it does not matter.
You can either legally enter a country or you can't. the
right on spythe web!!! FUNNY TOO!

“Legals against Illegals!”

Level 5

Since: Dec 11

Willing to stand and Fight!

#214 Feb 15, 2013
Mexico forever and ever wrote:
We soon will not ask for anything. We will demand it!
When the usa is completely ours, we will not need
anything but whites and blacks to GET OUT!
Not that it would ever happen...but in your dream world if it did then you trash talking idiots would be right back in a trashed out country that ya'll would flee somewhere else again rather than fix it up!

Sign petitions to enforce immigration laws,impeach Obama and more!

http://americanmove.webs.com/thepage.htm

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cruel bully or modern-day Wyatt Earp? Sheriff's... 5 min Fcvk tRump 32
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... (May '16) 20 min Go Trump 17,638
News Protesters across US decry Trumpa s anti-immigr... 44 min spud 40
News Trump: Brexit 'a great thing,' EU to continue t... 57 min spud 6
News Disabled man tortured by Trump-cursing group br... 57 min Jeremy 437
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 1 hr Liar Watch 14,827
News Jeff Sessions to fight racism charges at S... 3 hr Drip403 106
More from around the web