The End of Civil Rights

The End of Civil Rights

There are 51 comments on the The Atlantic story from Jun 18, 2018, titled The End of Civil Rights. In it, The Atlantic reports that:

Across immigration, policing, criminal justice, and voting rights, the attorney general is pushing an agenda that could erase many of the legal gains of modern America's defining movement. The fires on the streets of Ferguson, Missouri, had barely stopped burning when the Department of Justice released an extraordinary report on the city's police department.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Atlantic.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
lol

Stony Brook, NY

#1 Jun 19, 2018
African Americans are treated like dumb animals because most of them are dumb animals.
No one needs them around, it will always be like this.
kathy griffin is evil

Tamaqua, PA

#2 Jun 19, 2018
lol wrote:
African Americans are treated like dumb animals because most of them are dumb animals.
No one needs them around, it will always be like this.
Its very obvious that you were born in mexico....and that your latino parents taught you to be racist.

Unfortunately, most illegal aliens from mexico and south america are racist towards african ameericans and asian americans.
ardith

Tampa, FL

#3 Jun 19, 2018
Sessions is a disgusting, sheet wearing, racist pig...that is why he signed up with Trump. He has waited all his life to turn our country back to slavery, he thinks he has that chance. What will eventually happen to Jeff the douche bag? I hope for his sudden death but I imaging the old fool will do his worst for as long as possible.
kathy griffin is evil

Tamaqua, PA

#4 Jun 19, 2018
ardith wrote:
Sessions is a disgusting, sheet wearing, racist pig...that is why he signed up with Trump. He has waited all his life to turn our country back to slavery, he thinks he has that chance. What will eventually happen to Jeff the douche bag? I hope for his sudden death but I imaging the old fool will do his worst for as long as possible.
senior, por favor, go into a neighborhood controlled by the bloods, or crips, or latin kings....and tell them all about gringos being racist; they will welcome you with open guns.
ardith

Tampa, FL

#6 Jun 19, 2018
The country is full of racist and I hate them with my whole heart...they have destroyed this great nation. In the end, I believe that at least 60% of the country is still descent people...only the most ignorant fall into the lap of the Trump. The most ignorant and stupid people in the country voted for Trump.
ardith

Tampa, FL

#7 Jun 19, 2018
To all the morons who scream WITCH HUNT! Manafort went to prison Friday, probably for the rest of his life. Why? Because like Trump, he is a criminal.
kathy griffin is evil

Tamaqua, PA

#8 Jun 19, 2018
ardith wrote:
The country is full of racist and I hate them with my whole heart...they have destroyed this great nation. In the end, I believe that at least 60% of the country is still descent people...only the most ignorant fall into the lap of the Trump. The most ignorant and stupid people in the country voted for Trump.


The country is full of racist and I hate them with my whole heart...they have destroyed this great nation. In the end, I believe that at least 60% of the country is still descent people...only the most ignorant fall into the lap OF THE WHITE LIBERAL MEDIA.

there---i corrected your post; no need to say gracias amigo to me.
jtkluempers

Henderson, NV

#9 Jun 19, 2018
ardith wrote:
The country is full of racist and I hate them with my whole heart...they have destroyed this great nation. In the end, I believe that at least 60% of the country is still descent people...only the most ignorant fall into the lap of the Trump. The most ignorant and stupid people in the country voted for Trump.
OK take all YOUR money, go to the ghetto or barrio and try to help these "people". See how far you get. Then you'll figure out that it's hopeless.

Then you can be as poor as they are, and live with them in filth, disease and squallor.

If you're not willing to do that, and I already KNOW you're not ..........

S
T
F
U

Signed,
A Real American
ardith

Tampa, FL

#11 Jun 19, 2018
I am the real American, I did not vote for the traitor, Trump. I did not vote for the Nazi grifter. I voted for a fine American, Hillary. I care about my country and I care about the countries who have been loyal to us for decades. I do not pretend that murdering thugs like Kim Jung Un and Putin are good people and our friends. They are not our friends. Putin stole the election for the criminal, Trump. He did that because Trump can be bought and he will destroy our government. A huge government and now a dictator running it. A very ignorant dictator running it.

The wonderful days when we had a great 4775man like Obama running our country, are missed.

Anyway, as I have said before, Truppettes would be very happy in the sad land of Russia.
ardith

Tampa, FL

#12 Jun 19, 2018
By the way I have known many Hispanics in my lifetime, been their neighbor, their Co worker, been to their houses and apartments, not one of them lived in squalor. I could feel comfortable living with them except they would push me and give me chores, they can be very demanding. I have never been to Mexico, because you guessed it, I am poor, hanging on to middle class when I was married.

My sister has traveled to Mexico visiting friends there...she said the same, their homes were all neat and clean but for some reason, their streets were not as tidy, I don't know why .
ardith

Tampa, FL

#13 Jun 19, 2018
In past years we were taught that we lived in a society, all working together for the betterment of the society...that was a good thing but for some reason there are a lot of very ignorant racist now...I blame that on Rush Lies and Faux News.
southern at heart

Charleston, WV

#15 Jun 20, 2018
ardith wrote:
By the way I have known many Hispanics in my lifetime, been their neighbor, their Co worker, been to their houses and apartments, not one of them lived in squalor. I could feel comfortable living with them except they would push me and give me chores, they can be very demanding. I have never been to Mexico, because you guessed it, I am poor, hanging on to middle class when I was married.

My sister has traveled to Mexico visiting friends there...she said the same, their homes were all neat and clean but for some reason, their streets were not as tidy, I don't know why .
You idiot, that's simple to figure out their homes are neat and tidy but their streets not so tidy. brcause they throw all of their trash in the streets. DUH!!!

“Take Out the Orange Trash ”

Since: Dec 15

California

#16 Jun 20, 2018
lol wrote:
African Americans are treated like dumb animals because most of them are dumb animals.
No one needs them around, it will always be like this.
Wow. That small penis of your is sure making you say crazy stuff. What happened, bro?
Did you see an actual man-sized Black penis in gym class, and the Green Envy Monster in the closet made you wet the bed, again?

Verdict-
Ease up on that Thorazine drip. You don't want Nursey to put you back on the Lithium, do you?

“Take Out the Orange Trash ”

Since: Dec 15

California

#17 Jun 20, 2018
Now that Manafort is cozy and warm with his new cellmate Love Interest behind bars, doesn't that open up a couple of ankle bracelets for Runt Jr. and Ivanka?
jtkluempers

Henderson, NV

#19 Jun 20, 2018
ardith wrote:
I am the real American, I did not vote for the traitor, Trump. I did not vote for the Nazi grifter. I voted for a fine American, Hillary. I care about my country and I care about the countries who have been loyal to us for decades. I do not pretend that murdering thugs like Kim Jung Un and Putin are good people and our friends. They are not our friends. Putin stole the election for the criminal, Trump. He did that because Trump can be bought and he will destroy our government. A huge government and now a dictator running it. A very ignorant dictator running it.

The wonderful days when we had a great 4775man like Obama running our country, are missed.

Anyway, as I have said before, Truppettes would be very happy in the sad land of Russia.
Black unemployment is at its lowest level .......... well, EVER!

Hispanic unemployment is at its lowest level in decades.

WHO'S the "racist", again? WHO's keeping them down? WHO wants them living on handouts forever?

Barry, Bernie and Good Ol' Hillarag, that's who.
really a jew

Aylett, VA

#20 Jun 20, 2018
ardith wrote:
Sessions is a disgusting, sheet wearing, racist pig...that is why he signed up with Trump. He has waited all his life to turn our country back to slavery, he thinks he has that chance. What will eventually happen to Jeff the douche bag? I hope for his sudden death but I imaging the old fool will do his worst for as long as possible.
You do know he is actually a freaking jew right? And jews hate white Christians soooo is he a sheet wearing filthy jew now or are you to Democratically ignorant to say you are wrong?

“Take Out the Orange Trash ”

Since: Dec 15

California

#21 Jun 20, 2018
really a jew wrote:
<quoted text>
You do know he is actually a freaking jew right? And jews hate white Christians soooo is he a sheet wearing filthy jew now or are you to Democratically ignorant to say you are wrong?
You should probably gain a 3rd Grade grasp of our written English language before you start casting aspersions on your betters.
jtkluempers

Henderson, NV

#22 Jun 20, 2018
southern at heart wrote:
<quoted text>You idiot, that's simple to figure out their homes are neat and tidy but their streets not so tidy. brcause they throw all of their trash in the streets. DUH!!!
Plus, those are the Mexicans that Mexico WANTS to keep. The dirtbags and criminals are the ones they want to leave. Since they offer little assistance .......... which is done on purpose, to get the dregs to move here, so they no longer pose a dilemma south of the border.

If WE did the same thing, they'd stop coming here. But since every illegal vote is Democrat ........

You all know what you have to do. Now DO it!

“Take Out the Orange Trash ”

Since: Dec 15

California

#23 Jun 20, 2018
Has Mexico made the first payment on the Imaginary Border Wall that will NEVER be built because California will hold up every inch in the courts for a 20 year Eminent Domain fight?

I'm sure that any Mexican boy or girl can easily kick a soccer ball with a 2lb lump of tar heroin inside over a 40', 50' 60' 75' 4th Century technology wall.
treason watch

Clearwater, FL

#28 Jun 20, 2018
impastor john hagee , pat robertson , evil john bolton , sean hannity and the jonathan pollard clones of AIPAC sold out the USA when the Orangatang POTUS blu Jim crow Bibi.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News ICE forced to release illegal immigrants 'out o... 12 min Hillybillyfarty 29
News Honduran migrant group treks north as U.S. call... 13 min Hillybillyfarty 101
Has Donald Trump Already Failed Us? (Nov '16) 19 min Agents of Corruption 22,989
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 56 min NuRidersoftheePur... 151,266
Big Birds Nest.. Where Eagles Gather (Aug '08) 3 hr Florida Eagle 1,295
News Is ICE releasing migrant families to fire up su... 5 hr American Citizen 1
News COMMENTARY: Our undocumented immigrants make Am... 5 hr Billclinfart 18