Russian Maternity Ward Turns Away Ill...

Russian Maternity Ward Turns Away Illegal Immigrant in Labor

There are 7 comments on the Global Voices Online story from Nov 7, 2013, titled Russian Maternity Ward Turns Away Illegal Immigrant in Labor. In it, Global Voices Online reports that:

This post is part of RuNet Echo, a Global Voices project to interpret the Russian language internet.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Global Voices Online.

ronnie

South Jordan, UT

#1 Nov 7, 2013
They've watched America, seen the cost's to this Nation. We really could learn a lot from Russia. Illegals from anywhere have no right to steal into a Country, run to the Dr. And have a child paid for by The Tax payers, and give citizenship to the extended family , except here in America of Course.
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#2 Nov 7, 2013
ronnie wrote:
They've watched America, seen the cost's to this Nation. We really could learn a lot from Russia. Illegals from anywhere have no right to steal into a Country, run to the Dr. And have a child paid for by The Tax payers, and give citizenship to the extended family , except here in America of Course.
Great post, Sir. Thanks. Arrest and deport.
Jesus Malverde

United States

#3 Nov 7, 2013
Russian? WTF? This forum is all about us. Get lost.
Magadala

Gig Harbor, WA

#4 Nov 8, 2013
Same crap with have to deal with here! The only difference is that the US bends to this kind of crap. First of all, most women who don't know where they will get the $$$ to deliver, deliver at home with a midwife. Are you telling me that this was sudden and unexpected. She is grandstanding and wants to embarrass Russia, when in fact, I applaud Russia. As we already know here in US, illegal aliens will use children to get their way!!!! All we would have to do is to turn away 2-3, and they would stop!!!Remember, we owe them nothing!!!!
Magadala

Gig Harbor, WA

#5 Nov 8, 2013
Jesus Malverde wrote:
Russian? WTF? This forum is all about us. Get lost.
I rest my case...

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#6 Nov 8, 2013
All you posters talk bollocks, what kind of people are you? who would deny help to a woman in labour???

I also don't believe all that crap about Russia, I
do know however, Russians are a lot more humane that anglo saxon racist nazis.
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#7 Nov 12, 2013
Well sad to say russia is smarter than america.these people need to worry about getting pregnant before they get pregnant,not after.why should they be thinking its ok to do this.ok 2016 putin for president.he makes more sense than obama.he thinks obama is a jerk.russia laughs at us and our president.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Voters have trust issues with Hillary Clinton? ... (Jul '15) 1 min hal 5,480
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 1 hr Quirky 8,255
News Right-Wing Media Claim Anti-Trump Protests Help... 1 hr Quirky 17
News Trump calls for 'complete shutdown' on Muslims ... 2 hr Lair of the White... 267
News NYVPA president: Trump 'represents the American... 3 hr texas back to mex 173
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 3 hr X Crypsis X 140,864
News Republicans downplay Trump rally unrest in Cali... 3 hr Trumping On 163
More from around the web