Backlash against immigration plan flo...

Backlash against immigration plan floods Boehner's website

There are 30 comments on the Washington Times story from Feb 7, 2014, titled Backlash against immigration plan floods Boehner's website. In it, Washington Times reports that:

When House Speaker John A. Boehner posted online the GOP's new immigration principles, including legalizing most illegal immigrants, he allowed comments.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Washington Times.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Feb 7, 2014
Lol, toooooooo bad.
sandy1

Southold, NY

#2 Feb 7, 2014
wild child wrote:
Lol, toooooooo bad.
Lol, is right. "We The People"say HELL NO!!!!
Magadala

Vashon, WA

#3 Feb 7, 2014
Okay, so we let them know again and again, and again! Is anyone else experiencing problems with posting on this website?!!
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#4 Feb 7, 2014
Magadala wrote:
Okay, so we let them know again and again, and again! Is anyone else experiencing problems with posting on this website?!!
yes I have trouble sometimes,
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#5 Feb 7, 2014
sandy1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol, is right. "We The People"say HELL NO!!!!
hi sandy, these people need to get benefits cut and deportation.boots on the ground.period.sick of dealing with them.no more illegals.period.big clown circus needs to end.we have to stop letting them in. Not one more, lmao.says we the people
sandy1

Southold, NY

#6 Feb 7, 2014
wild child wrote:
<quoted text>hi sandy, these people need to get benefits cut and deportation.boots on the ground.period.sick of dealing with them.no more illegals.period.big clown circus needs to end.we have to stop letting them in. Not one more, lmao.says we the people
Exactly. We kept saying this won't happen, and we were right. I Love It!!!!
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#7 Feb 7, 2014
sandy1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly. We kept saying this won't happen, and we were right. I Love It!!!!
yes we are always right, we always agree on everything , we think a lot alike.we think that clean up america has started.I love too.we did say it wont happen.amen.now to get rid of ostupid.
sandy1

Southold, NY

#8 Feb 8, 2014
wild child wrote:
<quoted text>yes we are always right, we always agree on everything , we think a lot alike.we think that clean up america has started.I love too.we did say it wont happen.amen.now to get rid of ostupid.
Hi Brenda. Very true, we do agree on everything, Patriots always do. Cleanup America has definitely commenced, and you are also right about ousting the maggot in chief which will make America even cleaner.
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#9 Feb 8, 2014
sandy1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Brenda. Very true, we do agree on everything, Patriots always do. Cleanup America has definitely commenced, and you are also right about ousting the maggot in chief which will make America even cleaner.
morning sandy.I pray daily, that we get obama out.before he does one more stupid thing.how is baby? He will be 3 months soon.oh that is going sooo fast, he will be 20 before you know it lol just what you want to hear.
sandy1

Southold, NY

#10 Feb 8, 2014
wild child wrote:
<quoted text>morning sandy.I pray daily, that we get obama out.before he does one more stupid thing.how is baby? He will be 3 months soon.oh that is going sooo fast, he will be 20 before you know it lol just what you want to hear.
Good morning, Brenda. My son is wonderful, he cracked a smile the other day (or it might have been gas). There is no doubt that obama will continue to do stupid things, look at how he is still illegally amending obamafail. He is lawless, but it will all bite him in the azz. Hard!!!!!
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#12 Feb 8, 2014
sandy1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Brenda. My son is wonderful, he cracked a smile the other day (or it might have been gas). There is no doubt that obama will continue to do stupid things, look at how he is still illegally amending obamafail. He is lawless, but it will all bite him in the azz. Hard!!!!!
good glad baby is well, obama is allowing those refugees from syria to come in, he is one sick mofo.I hope something bites him soooooooon.
sandy1

Southold, NY

#13 Feb 8, 2014
wild child wrote:
<quoted text>good glad baby is well, obama is allowing those refugees from syria to come in, he is one sick mofo.I hope something bites him soooooooon.
That is just another example of his irresponsible, and lawless behavior. Just remember, karma is beautiful thing and he will get what he deserves because of it.
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#14 Feb 8, 2014
sandy1 wrote:
<quoted text>
That is just another example of his irresponsible, and lawless behavior. Just remember, karma is beautiful thing and he will get what he deserves because of it.
yes yes yes, you know how I love karma, poetic justice lol coming your way obama.
sandy1

Southold, NY

#15 Feb 8, 2014
wild child wrote:
<quoted text> yes yes yes, you know how I love karma, poetic justice lol coming your way obama.
Yes, it is. After we take back The Senate, let the games begin. LMAO!
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#16 Feb 8, 2014
sandy1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, it is. After we take back The Senate, let the games begin. LMAO!
hoooooorrrrraaaaaayyyyyy !!!!!! Get him out.
sandy1

Southold, NY

#17 Feb 8, 2014
wild child wrote:
<quoted text> hoooooorrrrraaaaaayyyyyy !!!!!! Get him out.
It gets better, once the maggot in chief is ousted, the leeching criminals are next. Ha Ha Ha!!!!
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#18 Feb 8, 2014
sandy1 wrote:
<quoted text>
It gets better, once the maggot in chief is ousted, the leeching criminals are next. Ha Ha Ha!!!!
good , lol lol lol ha ha ha lmao !!!!!!!!!
Cat74

Joliet, IL

#19 Feb 8, 2014
Just remember the only thing standing between you and 11 million illegal aliens becoming citizens is a phone call. Let these politicians know they could find themselves on the sidewalk with all their worldly belongings if they don't do something about getting rid of illegal aliens, or if they dare grant them amnesty.
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#20 Feb 8, 2014
Cat74 wrote:
Just remember the only thing standing between you and 11 million illegal aliens becoming citizens is a phone call. Let these politicians know they could find themselves on the sidewalk with all their worldly belongings if they don't do something about getting rid of illegal aliens, or if they dare grant them amnesty.
will do, keep up that good work.thank you cat 74.
tomin cali

United States

#21 Feb 8, 2014
illegal aliens are in no way good for the country, they are criminals and no one should reward them for crimes no matter how long they have hidden in the USA.

all who have brought up rewarding illegal aliens needs to be out of work too bad we cannot remove their supporters by taking their citizenship from them and kicking them out as well.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump's 'unlimited' wealth may not be enough to... 6 min Chilli J 90
News Sanders: Don't blame Islam for Orlando shooting 7 min ImFree2Choose 822
News Voters have trust issues with Hillary Clinton? ... (Jul '15) 15 min Mikey 6,655
News African-Americans should start voting for Repub... 36 min KIP 301
News Obama blamed for immigration influx (Jul '14) 38 min nanoanomaly 196
News Corpses of Dead Migrants Plague Rural Texas Cou... 1 hr Dee Dee Dee 31
News The Latest: Obama: Mexican Americans help shape US 1 hr davy 1
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 3 hr jimmy krack korn 141,589
More from around the web