Rep. Paul Ryan lays out immigration proposals in Racine

Jul 28, 2013 Full story: Wausau Daily Herald 17

Rep. Paul Ryan is among House Republicans pushing for comprehensive legislation that would include a provision offering undocumented immigrants a path to citizenship.

Full Story
Brenda besson

United States

#1 Jul 28, 2013
Heres what I think,i dont like him.he is full of chit.its not a good idea.it wont happen.he is a rubio,and im telling mr king on him.oh and last year he was into selfdeportation,helllllo make up your mind.no one liked what he was saying.not even the hispanics.next!!!
Juan

Vero Beach, FL

#2 Jul 28, 2013
Stop all the hatin Brenda, you feel better about yourself and sleep better.
Brenda besson

United States

#3 Jul 28, 2013
Juan wrote:
I sleep fine,i would feel much better if you would all leave,oh and by the way I love me!!!!i live the american dream.that you people want.so what not to like.my life is great,thanks bye
Level 6

Since: Apr 10

Houston, TX

#4 Jul 28, 2013
Illegal aliens, learn how to manage your country and you won't have to flee it.
Level 5

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#6 Jul 29, 2013
Juan wrote:
if I were to rob you blind, I'm sure you wouldn't love me, moron.

go back to your home country while you still have the chance, juan.

the time is coming soon when we the people will come hunting for you. and when we find you, we will confiscate all your assets and send you home shirtless and pennyless.
Brenda besson

United States

#7 Jul 30, 2013
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
the time is coming soon when we the people will come hunting for you. and when we find you, we will confiscate all your assets and send you home shirtless and pennyless.
maybe he would like that,hes weird,but thats what will happen sooner or later,coz there is no amnesty here they need to read the writting on the wall read between the lines,they dont want to,but they will see.
ronnie

Brigham City, UT

#8 Jul 30, 2013
Paul Ryan just destroyed any chance of having any support in Wisconsin or in the midwest. He's so worried about his career, he'll sell us out if he think's there is any chance that a Mexican will vote for him. He's being foolish and it will be noted at the Poles... He just killed off his chance as did Rubio.
Dug

United States

#9 Jul 31, 2013
I m n neb the whole crew is mex they hate America they live four an five to a one room motel they r rude an very nasty folks they talk crap an love to watch the lower paid whites come n an work while they watch I'm a liberal an democrat these people r not an asset to our country drugs gangs hell they act like they're home we're n a food plant they all constantly dig them noses terrible hygiene an they have open sores from scratching bed bugs but the rent is cheap so all the $$$ goes bak to mex men died an died for Americans of all races an creeds not this trash sent them away so tax paying Americans can hav a job
Brenda besson

United States

#10 Jul 31, 2013
Juan wrote:
what mite help me sleep better is if i was beside you. ;-)
Juan

Vero Beach, FL

#11 Aug 3, 2013
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
I won't be pennyless, I send money to my parents who put the majority of it in the bank for me to have when I retire and return to Progresso.
Juan

Vero Beach, FL

#12 Aug 3, 2013
ronnie wrote:
Paul Ryan just destroyed any chance of having any support in Wisconsin or in the midwest. He's so worried about his career, he'll sell us out if he think's there is any chance that a Mexican will vote for him. He's being foolish and it will be noted at the Poles... He just killed off his chance as did Rubio.
ronnie..........I doubt he worries about your vote, convicted felons cannot vote.
Juan

Vero Beach, FL

#13 Aug 3, 2013
Brenda besson wrote:
<quoted text>
what mite help me sleep better is if i was beside you. ;-)
Your right, I've been told I'm a very good lover.
Level 5

Location hidden

#16 Aug 4, 2013
Juan wrote:
<quoted text>
Your right, I've been told I'm a very good lover.
your mother told you that????
Level 8

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#17 Aug 4, 2013
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
your mother told you that????
More like the rubber doll he keeps in the closet.
Juan

Vero Beach, FL

#18 Aug 5, 2013
Most Mexicans are great lovers.
Level 5

Location hidden

#19 Aug 5, 2013
Juan wrote:
Most Mexicans are great lovers.
you sound like someone who has an inferiority complex.

so, how often do you say that to yourself in front of the mirror everyday?
spud

Forestville, CA

#20 Aug 5, 2013
Ryan is another weasel who is intent on selling out working Americans. He's bought and paid for by the elite.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 1 hr Brian_G 263,487
A California Without Illegal ImmigrantsBy Ruben... 5 hr gulf 83
What If Republicans Capture the Senate? 5 hr swedenforever 377
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 6 hr jimmy krack korn 135,875
Mexico's Pena Nieto says hopes U.S. immigration... 7 hr dirtbag1958 8
Portland immigrant takes sanctuary at church 7 hr dirtbag1958 3
Threats from Mexican drug cartels causes protes... 8 hr UidiotRaceMakeWor... 7
•••

Immigration Reform People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE