RNC moves to freeze out networks on d...

RNC moves to freeze out networks on debates

There are 121 comments on the TheBostonChannel.com story from Aug 16, 2013, titled RNC moves to freeze out networks on debates. In it, TheBostonChannel.com reports that:

The Republican National Committee approved a resolution Friday vowing to sideline CNN and NBC from the presidential primary debate process in 2016 unless the networks abandon plans to produce programs about Hillary Clinton.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TheBostonChannel.com.

Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

#47 Aug 18, 2013
serfs up wrote:
<quoted text> You keep saying teabaggers. You assume to much. at least to many of the people who vote and are teabaggers. You also interject yourself into things that are not your business. You are adamant about that in the progressive movement. What we really have is no disagreements are allowed about progressive and their agendas with no outside influences with all disagreements allowed with Repubs and lots of outside influences. So the result is the progressives rule damn near of the Dem party with the Repub party full of RINOS/NEO CONS. And people tried to vote them out and they keep showing up and even change the elections. I am still trying to figure out how a teaparty guy won the Alaska Senate election and then the corrupted RINO/NEO CON woman who family has power and who has eyes an inch further apart then normal people came back into power. You see I know this is going to end bad. You keep refusing to believe that. Maybe you are still young and idealistic.
YES. Teabaggers.

The nut jobs of the republican party.

That think it's just dandy that corporations should self regulate, cutting jobs to increase their bottom line every year, receive U.S. tax cuts and incentives to do it, no minimum wage or benefits for their employees and the CEO'S should receive million$ per year for doing so.

Letting corporations pour millions of dollars into campaigns via "corporations" united without a hint of disclosure.

Meanwhile restricting voting for the citizen's under the guise of voter "fraud".

A complete manufactured crises that they MUST "fix".

Cutting and gutting programs that help Americans while promoting corporate profit with "free" trade, "free" markets and the "trickle" down poverty.

Those TEABAGGERS.

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

#48 Aug 18, 2013
Good point Wally, really makes you wonder who's been running the country the past 5 years.
serfs up

Ormond Beach, FL

#49 Aug 18, 2013
Wall Street Government wrote:
<quoted text>
YES. Teabaggers.
That think it's just dandy that corporations should self regulate, cutting jobs to increase their bottom line every year, receive U.S. tax cuts and incentives to do it, no minimum wage or benefits for their employees and the CEO'S should receive million$ per year for doing so.
Letting corporations pour millions of dollars into campaigns via "corporations" united without a hint of disclosure.
Meanwhile restricting voting for the citizen's under the guise of voter "fraud".
Cutting and gutting programs that help Americans while promoting corporate profit with "free" trade, "free" markets and the "trickle" down poverty.
Those TEABAGGERS.
And living in the city I saw the trickle out of wallet progressive scumbag parasite thieves. Never ending. Never ending taxation increases. nickel and diming until people left. Then pushing for neighborhood integrations that destroyed half the city tax base and the crime that mushroomed into the upper atmosphere. the final indignity. the escape tax. Actually taxing people on the sales of their homes as they left. Oh yeah. All of the hidden taxes and fees in utilities and insurance bills and everything else was ans is a pleasure. But I see your point on those rich people also. Most of the teabaggers ar enot wealthy. They smell the coffee and the people turning on social security and medicare now that they are aging. Most of those baby boomer teabaggers when younger, warned and pushed their politicians for changes. They didn't get it. Progressive Dems demonized everyone. Created the third rail of American politics. What they got was massive increases in social security taxes and upping of the age to collect. It was supposed to be good for 75years easily. A decade of so ago, some of th eelitists and their shills started pushing for changes in the system and even whispers of what is known as death panels were heard. What would you think? Especially after paying into it for forty years. Now it is in trouble as we start to collect and stop paying. And it is the teabaggers fault as they are constantly hated on with elderly bigotry and pushing of genocide by people like you.
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

#50 Aug 18, 2013
RustyS wrote:
Good point Wally, really makes you wonder who's been running the country the past 5 years.
Why do you think there's gridlock in D.C.?

Everyone has to bend to teabagger demands or they whine and nothing gets done.

The current Congress has had just 15 bills signed into law so far, the fewest in recent history.

This is not an insignificant feat. After all, the 112th Congress (2011-2013) was the most unproductive since the 1940s. But even that Congress, by this time in its first year, had 23 bills signed into law.

And the low number can't be blamed on President Barack Obama. He's vetoed just two pieces of legislation during his time in office, both in 2010.

The data from GovTrack, which lists laws since 1973. Back then, significantly more legislation made its way into public law. The height was the 94th (1975-1976) and 95th (1977-1978) legislative sessions.

Worthless teabaggers.
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

#51 Aug 18, 2013
serfs up wrote:
<quoted text> And living in the city I saw the trickle out of wallet progressive scumbag parasite thieves. Never ending. Never ending taxation increases. nickel and diming until people left. Then pushing for neighborhood integrations that destroyed half the city tax base and the crime that mushroomed into the upper atmosphere. the final indignity. the escape tax. Actually taxing people on the sales of their homes as they left. Oh yeah. All of the hidden taxes and fees in utilities and insurance bills and everything else was ans is a pleasure. But I see your point on those rich people also. Most of the teabaggers ar enot wealthy. They smell the coffee and the people turning on social security and medicare now that they are aging. Most of those baby boomer teabaggers when younger, warned and pushed their politicians for changes. They didn't get it. Progressive Dems demonized everyone. Created the third rail of American politics. What they got was massive increases in social security taxes and upping of the age to collect. It was supposed to be good for 75years easily. A decade of so ago, some of th eelitists and their shills started pushing for changes in the system and even whispers of what is known as death panels were heard. What would you think? Especially after paying into it for forty years. Now it is in trouble as we start to collect and stop paying. And it is the teabaggers fault as they are constantly hated on with elderly bigotry and pushing of genocide by people like you.
"Never ending taxation increases"?

The same damned thing happens when a republican is in office.

Just remove the word tax and replace it with a "fee" and teabaggers are happy.

"Progressive Dems demonized everyone. Created the third rail of American politics. What they got was massive increases in social security taxes and upping of the age to collect. It was supposed to be good for 75years easily".

A Republican-held Congress might look to raise the retirement age to 70, House Minority Leader John Boehner (R-Ohio) suggested Monday.

Boehner, the top Republican lawmaker in the House, said raising the retirement age by five years, indexing benefits to the rate of inflation and means-testing benefits would make the massive entitlement program more solvent.

Sens. Lindsey Graham (S.C.), Rand Paul (Ky.) and Mike Lee (Utah) previewed their proposal on Fox News, saying that it will put the entitlement program on a long-term path to solvency without raising taxes.

Who wants to raise the retirement age?

No one is talking about it, but in January 2013, 163 million workers will be paying a 2% increase in their Social Security Payroll tax.

"Massive"?

2%?

Those corporate tax incentives, teabaggers love so much have went up 3 times as much but they don't whine about that.

Poor teabagger.
serfs up

Ormond Beach, FL

#52 Aug 18, 2013
<quoted text>
"Never ending taxation increases"?
The same damned thing happens when a republican is in office.
Just remove the word tax and replace it with a "fee" and teabaggers are happy.
"Progressive Dems demonized everyone. Created the third rail of American politics. What they got was massive increases in social security taxes and upping of the age to collect. It was supposed to be good for 75years easily".
A Republican-held Congress might look to raise the retirement age to 70, House Minority Leader John Boehner (R-Ohio) suggested Monday.
Boehner, the top Republican lawmaker in the House, said raising the retirement age by five years, indexing benefits to the rate of inflation and means-testing benefits would make the massive entitlement program more solvent.
Sens. Lindsey Graham (S.C.), Rand Paul (Ky.) and Mike Lee (Utah) previewed their proposal on Fox News, saying that it will put the entitlement program on a long-term path to solvency without raising taxes.
Who wants to raise the retirement age?
No one is talking about it, but in January 2013, 163 million workers will be paying a 2% increase in their Social Security Payroll tax.
"Massive"?
2%?
Those corporate tax incentives, teabaggers love so much have went up 3 times as much but they don't whine about that.
Poor teabagger.
I don't give a damn about most of those traitors. You don't admit to your own. You scumbag jit cell. You keep voting for the same thing yourself. butr you wan tyoiur crumbs back. I don't see half the rich who are Dems rushing into Washing ton to tell the congress and the President to take more of their wealth. they talk it. but they don't do it. You will never convince a perosn who has experienced the city tax bull otherwise with your crap. the only thing you are guaranteeing is a meaner and nastier leader some day using the laws that your side approved of also. You poor fagu parasite. Give me your stat..give me yiur stats...stats...stats...stats. ..stats......exterminate..exte rminate.I'm sorry. We are not ready yet.

“bar0ckalypse n0w”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#53 Aug 18, 2013
serfs up wrote:
<quoted text> You keep saying teabaggers. You assume to much. at least to many of the people who vote and are teabaggers. You also interject yourself into things that are not your business. You are adamant about that in the progressive movement. What we really have is no disagreements are allowed about progressive and their agendas with no outside influences with all disagreements allowed with Repubs and lots of outside influences. So the result is the progressives rule damn near of the Dem party with the Repub party full of RINOS/NEO CONS. And people tried to vote them out and they keep showing up and even change the elections. I am still trying to figure out how a teaparty guy won the Alaska Senate election and then the corrupted RINO/NEO CON woman who family has power and who has eyes an inch further apart then normal people came back into power. You see I know this is going to end bad. You keep refusing to believe that. Maybe you are still young and idealistic.
Because he's a baggEE.

“bar0ckalypse n0w”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#54 Aug 18, 2013
<quoted text>
YES. Teabaggers.
Those TEABAGGERS.
Don't you have an occupy wall st. demo to got to, baggEE?
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

#55 Aug 18, 2013
serfs up wrote:
<quoted text> I don't give a damn about most of those traitors. You don't admit to your own. You scumbag jit cell. You keep voting for the same thing yourself. butr you wan tyoiur crumbs back. I don't see half the rich who are Dems rushing into Washing ton to tell the congress and the President to take more of their wealth. they talk it. but they don't do it. You will never convince a perosn who has experienced the city tax bull otherwise with your crap. the only thing you are guaranteeing is a meaner and nastier leader some day using the laws that your side approved of also. You poor fagu parasite. Give me your stat..give me yiur stats...stats...stats...stats. ..stats......exterminate..exte rminate.I'm sorry. We are not ready yet.
"I don't give a damn about most of those traitors. You don't admit to your own".

You don't?

You should, those are the scumbags teabaggers voted for.

I have stated time and time again Obama is a republican.

Bending to the will of the teabaggers in congress as are most republicans.

Post #37

Your comment:

"And a conservative a tthe very least needs to come out of the next presidential election as the standard bearer".

My comment:

Ron Paul tried to be that last time.
Teabaggers soundly rejected him.
He wasn't the corporate, globalist, lackey they were looking for.
They will vote for a teabagger calling themselves a "conservative", the crazier the better.

In 2016, give me someone to vote for.

Republicans will again put forth a elitist corporate nut job.

And again they won't get my vote.

But they will get yours.

Poor teabagger.
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

#56 Aug 18, 2013
mjjcpa wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you have an occupy wall st. demo to got to, baggEE?
Don't you have to drink your Limbaughtomy urine today?

www.twoifbytea.com

Poor teabagger.
Obama Sucks

United States

#58 Aug 18, 2013
So will the Hillary movie include White Water,Waco and Hillarys lesbian lovers ?
serfs up

Ormond Beach, FL

#59 Aug 18, 2013
<quoted text>
"I don't give a damn about most of those traitors. You don't admit to your own".
You don't?
You should, those are the scumbags teabaggers voted for.
I have stated time and time again Obama is a republican.
Bending to the will of the teabaggers in congress as are most republicans.
Post #37
Your comment:
"And a conservative a tthe very least needs to come out of the next presidential election as the standard bearer".
My comment:
Ron Paul tried to be that last time.
Teabaggers soundly rejected him.
He wasn't the corporate, globalist, lackey they were looking for.
They will vote for a teabagger calling themselves a "conservative", the crazier the better.
In 2016, give me someone to vote for.
Republicans will again put forth a elitist corporate nut job.
And again they won't get my vote.
But they will get yours.
Poor teabagger.
You seem to be stuck on teabaggers. which is an Alinsky trick. I here no candidate. Not one who wants freedom and to end the wars that had a chance to win. In 2010, the tea party STARTED with people who did. There was shock in the political world and a bit of inertia. There were a few weeks where the repub media was quiet about it. During this time many regular people not approved of by the repub elitists came forward to run for office. The Repub media slowly started to broadcast that they needed leadership. That worried me. Before long 'freedom works' with Dick Armey showed up and Palin and a Rothschild wife did also. The infiltration happened as many of the tea party novices were destroyed by others in the primaries, some passing for tea party people themselves. In the general election, some of the original tea party people won and they do believe in freedom. But the rest are false. People actually lost interest by the time the 2012 election happened. I still hope Palin did not sell out. So Romney was the candidate. He was going to do what Obama did in foreign affairs. Spread the police state at home. But the difference was a crumb back in the form of a tax cut to the middle class to go with the back room deals for the rich. Government is to huge not for this to happen. And if run efficiently, I am not saying there would be plenty for all, but there would be many more people living a comfortable life. And that corruption includes the working class and working poor and poor who deceive to the point of outright thievery.
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

#62 Aug 18, 2013
serfs up wrote:
<quoted text> You seem to be stuck on teabaggers. which is an Alinsky trick. I here no candidate. Not one who wants freedom and to end the wars that had a chance to win. In 2010, the tea party STARTED with people who did. There was shock in the political world and a bit of inertia. There were a few weeks where the repub media was quiet about it. During this time many regular people not approved of by the repub elitists came forward to run for office. The Repub media slowly started to broadcast that they needed leadership. That worried me. Before long 'freedom works' with Dick Armey showed up and Palin and a Rothschild wife did also. The infiltration happened as many of the tea party novices were destroyed by others in the primaries, some passing for tea party people themselves. In the general election, some of the original tea party people won and they do believe in freedom. But the rest are false. People actually lost interest by the time the 2012 election happened. I still hope Palin did not sell out. So Romney was the candidate. He was going to do what Obama did in foreign affairs. Spread the police state at home. But the difference was a crumb back in the form of a tax cut to the middle class to go with the back room deals for the rich. Government is to huge not for this to happen. And if run efficiently, I am not saying there would be plenty for all, but there would be many more people living a comfortable life. And that corruption includes the working class and working poor and poor who deceive to the point of outright thievery.
Republican elitist, neocons, teabaggers are all the same.

There isn't an "Alinsky" trick.

The trick is teabaggers claiming to be for "patriotism", "freedom" and individual "liberty" but whole heartedly supported the un "patriot" act, UNTIL Obama continued the program, then they acted surprised and blamed Obama for something they created.

I didn't support it then and I don't support it now.

www.examiner.com/video/sean-hannity-then-and-... Cached

December 16, 2005

Months after the Sept. 11 attacks, President Bush secretly authorized the National Security Agency to eavesdrop on Americans and others inside the United States to search for evidence of terrorist activity without the court-approved warrants ordinarily required for domestic spying, according to government officials.

Under a presidential order signed in 2002, the intelligence agency has monitored the international telephone calls and international e-mail messages of hundreds, perhaps thousands, of people inside the United States without warrants over the past three years in an effort to track possible "dirty numbers" linked to Al Qaeda, the officials said. The agency, they said, still seeks warrants to monitor entirely domestic communications.

Not one teabagger is calling for a repeal.

"Freedom", "liberty" "patriotism"?

Next thing, they will try to convince us they are "conservative".
serfs up

Ormond Beach, FL

#63 Aug 18, 2013
<quoted text>
Republican elitist, neocons, teabaggers are all the same.
There isn't an "Alinsky" trick.
The trick is teabaggers claiming to be for "patriotism", "freedom" and individual "liberty" but whole heartedly supported the un "patriot" act, UNTIL Obama continued the program, then they acted surprised and blamed Obama for something they created.
I didn't support it then and I don't support it now.
www.examiner.com/video/sean-hannity-then-and-... Cached
December 16, 2005
Months after the Sept. 11 attacks, President Bush secretly authorized the National Security Agency to eavesdrop on Americans and others inside the United States to search for evidence of terrorist activity without the court-approved warrants ordinarily required for domestic spying, according to government officials.
Under a presidential order signed in 2002, the intelligence agency has monitored the international telephone calls and international e-mail messages of hundreds, perhaps thousands, of people inside the United States without warrants over the past three years in an effort to track possible "dirty numbers" linked to Al Qaeda, the officials said. The agency, they said, still seeks warrants to monitor entirely domestic communications.
Not one teabagger is calling for a repeal.
"Freedom", "liberty" "patriotism"?
Next thing, they will try to convince us they are "conservative".
To leave it like this...I did not support it. My opinions on Bush and Cheyney and the rest if positive, changed big time. I always believed that freedom was being aware of those who would take it from you. I am not an activist. Never will be. But I did my part in that regard. Most people vote D or R. We over many years did not pay attention to what the politicians did once they got in. Perhaps if we did there would be less stresses on our nation today.
i see oj

Virginia Beach, VA

#64 Aug 18, 2013
<quoted text>

The current Congress has had just 15 bills signed into law so far, the fewest in recent history.
The data from GovTrack, which lists laws since 1973.
What does Govtrack give as the number of bills sent from the House to the Senate and not acted on?

Since: Aug 13

Pittsburgh, PA

#65 Aug 18, 2013
This is just ridiculous! This seems vindictive and extreme. I remember as a kid playing baseball, there was always a kid that would threaten to take his bat home if he didn't get his way. He actually, took his bat home and ended the game a few times.
One day, another kid brought two bats for everyone to play with. We were so happy to be able to tell that vindictive little brat where to take himself and his bat! He never played with us again for the whole summer. He eventually apologized and played with us subsequent summers. He learned that he was not able to control the entire process just because he was in control of one instrument. The RNC may not like some of the liberal slant, but it seems very extreme to attempt to control the news/media process with the instrument that they control, namely, the debates. Don't be THAT kid.
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

#66 Aug 18, 2013
i see oj wrote:
<quoted text>
What does Govtrack give as the number of bills sent from the House to the Senate and not acted on?
Look it up.

Now you want to justify their sorry job with bills that might have been?

The only ones filibustering anything are republicans.

“Headed toward the cliff”

Level 1

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

#67 Aug 18, 2013
Democrats are idiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Only problem is the (D)Racist message itself coming from a
(D)Racist like yourself who constantly pulls the race card.
The (D)emocRAT platform >>> Want free shit? Want to stay home and breed all day and get a check in the mail even though you're perfectly healthy? Want to have all 5 generations of your family on food stamps and welfare? Want a free (D)Obama phone and 200 minutes a month free? Want your hard working neighbor to pay your way for you while we steal his income through taxes and give it to you? Want to play midnight basketball for free so you can make new drug connections?
All this can be yours if you vote (D)emocRAT.
So you're just jealous you don't get anything from the GOPasaurs?

People vote for their own self interests; always have, always will.

“Headed toward the cliff”

Level 1

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

#68 Aug 18, 2013
Democrats are idiots wrote:
(D)Welfare is addictive as any drug. Hard to get off of it.(D)Welfare for votes by the (D)emocRATS is the most sinister form of slavery the world has ever seen because it makes the user shackle himself. It's as real an addiction as crack. They even breed more kids to get more welfare. They are destroying themselves. I have never talked to any really intelligent people on welfare. Most are full of schemes and deciet and that pretty much is what their lives are based on. They have NO WAY OUT.
(D)Welfare is the new slavery.
(D)emocRATS are the new(D)SLAVE MASTERS.
As long as it keeps the GOPasaurs out of the White House.....

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

#69 Aug 18, 2013
<quoted text>
Why do you think there's gridlock in D.C.?
Everyone has to bend to teabagger demands or they whine and nothing gets done.
This is not an insignificant feat. After all, the 112th Congress (2011-2013) was the most unproductive since the 1940s. But even that Congress, by this time in its first year, had 23 bills signed into law.
And the low number can't be blamed on President Barack Obama. He's vetoed just two pieces of legislation during his time in office, both in 2010.
The data from GovTrack, which lists laws since 1973. Back then, significantly more legislation made its way into public law. The height was the 94th (1975-1976) and 95th (1977-1978) legislative sessions.
Worthless teabaggers.
I hear you Wally, Congress has certainly been dysfunctional since January 2009. What I don't understand is how Obama had control of the House, the Senate for two years and the best they could come up with was Obamacare.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 8 min American Werewolves 145,670
News How the war-of-words between Trump and Pope Fra... 16 min WhollyConcrete 8
Has Donald Trump Already Failed Us? 1 hr Valerie 5,195
News President Trump to meet with Pope Francis 1 hr Rico from East Lo... 4
News Milbank: Trumpa s cruel budget is merely propag... 2 hr tomin cali 3
News '60 Minutes': 800-Plus Churches are Sanctuaries... 2 hr anotherview 2
News Trump administration appears to ease up on its ... 2 hr Wildchild 3
More from around the web