Immigration advisor charged with fraud

Immigration advisor charged with fraud

There are 46 comments on the Empire State News story from Nov 7, 2009, titled Immigration advisor charged with fraud. In it, Empire State News reports that:

Clover Perez was indicted on charges related to presenting false applications for lawful United States residence status to immigration authorities.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Empire State News.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
New York

United States

#1 Nov 7, 2009
LULAC?
Clover out of luck

Hollis, NY

#2 Nov 17, 2009
She tried to find an easy way to live high on the hog, by taking advantage of those less fortunate, now she has to do the time. Her scamming has been going on for years. So good for her.
w bigby

Highland, NY

#3 Nov 28, 2009
Dont belieave what you read. Most of these Immigrant know what they are getting into but when they get caught they play the innocent role to save themselves. I have recommend many people to this lady and she is a veru honest person. Many times if a client dont have any money she has dedicate a day in the week which she does immigration paperwork for free without charging. The good always suffer and I know I will defend her to the end. You have to get to know her before you judge her and you will see she is a very honest person.
Clover out of luck

Hollis, NY

#4 Dec 1, 2009
She reached too high, trying to get too far by burning others. The evil that you do always comes back to you. She is not licensed to handle these matters period, and to have charged exorbitant fees for her services, makes the situation that much worse.
T WILLIAMS

Brooklyn, NY

#5 Dec 4, 2009
To Maspeth, you are a real idiot, are you jealous because she took business from you. Ms. Clover, I'm behind you, had no problem when you did my paperwork.
Andre Scott Sr

Atlanta, GA

#6 Dec 14, 2009
Clover out of luck wrote:
She tried to find an easy way to live high on the hog, by taking advantage of those less fortunate, now she has to do the time. Her scamming has been going on for years. So good for her.
I agree. I was married to that criminal. I should testify against her a$$. she got alot of wrong doing coming back on her. What goes around comes around. Throw the book at her! Her mother warned me. She told me i didn't know what i was getting my self into when we got married. And she was right. My divorce was the best thing that ever happened.
Andre Scott Sr

Atlanta, GA

#7 Dec 14, 2009
w bigby wrote:
Dont belieave what you read. Most of these Immigrant know what they are getting into but when they get caught they play the innocent role to save themselves. I have recommend many people to this lady and she is a veru honest person. Many times if a client dont have any money she has dedicate a day in the week which she does immigration paperwork for free without charging. The good always suffer and I know I will defend her to the end. You have to get to know her before you judge her and you will see she is a very honest person.
I knew her better than anyone out there. Her own mother know shes a liar and a thief and told me i will find that out on my own and i did. It's easy giving stolen money away. My son Andre would still be here today if she didn't play games with people she don't care about nothing but money and doing people wrong.
Andre Scott Sr

Atlanta, GA

#8 Dec 15, 2009
T WILLIAMS wrote:
To Maspeth, you are a real idiot, are you jealous because she took business from you. Ms. Clover, I'm behind you, had no problem when you did my paperwork.
You might of been a lucky one. She took my our sons Andre's accident claim for herself they had a big fallout before he was killed. He called me to talk to her about it. How honest are you when you steal from your own mother and son?
Andre Scott Sr

Atlanta, GA

#9 Dec 15, 2009
Almost 10yrs ago Feb. 4th 2000 She was arrested doing the same thing under the name Clover Richards Jones. How many times you gonna change your name? Clover Scott, Clover Richards, Clover Jones, Clover Richardson and now Clover Perez. That don't sound like a honest person to me.
Clover out of luck

Hollis, NY

#10 Dec 15, 2009
Thank you for saying the things you did, Andre Scott Sr. I hope this time Clover gets everything she deserves. I got my fingers crossed.
Opportunistic

Newark, NJ

#11 Dec 16, 2009
She has a foundation for her dead son. She asks for donation. At first i felt bad for her but now I see her taking any opportunity in any way they come. She should rot for taking advantage of immigrants.
To Andre Sr the bum

Highland, NY

#13 Dec 16, 2009
Opportunistic wrote:
She has a foundation for her dead son. She asks for donation. At first i felt bad for her but now I see her taking any opportunity in any way they come. She should rot for taking advantage of immigrants.
As for you, you can listen to whatever you want, the news never tells the full story, but the truth will come out. As for the Foundation that was started, check and see whoes money was used, and where it went, Ill tell you it went to people who went through the same thing.
Andre Scott Sr

Atlanta, GA

#14 Dec 18, 2009
Opportunistic wrote:
She has a foundation for her dead son. She asks for donation. At first i felt bad for her but now I see her taking any opportunity in any way they come. She should rot for taking advantage of immigrants.
I told my entire family and all my friends not to participate in any donations. How can you post a picture of my son on one of the pages with a hand full of money. To me that sends a wrong message.
Andre Scott Sr

Atlanta, GA

#15 Dec 18, 2009
To Andre Sr the bum wrote:
Thank you so much Andre Sr, for trying to put my cousin down. But since you started it why dont you let everyone know that you did nothing for your son from the day he was born. You and your tryfling ass family came to Andre's funeral without even a rose, imagine your son who you claimed you loved, not even given a penny towards his funeral. Yes my cousin was married to you, but again what you fail to let every one know is that she divorce your ass because you beat her up and broke her jaw, and them hide like a bitch when the police started looking for you. And also why dont you let everyone also know that the reason why your son died is because you had him selling guns for you, and your just upset because the FEDS are looking for you for transporting guns and your just mad because Clover reported you. You are a bum and forever will remain a bum, your own kids dont even like you. You have the nerve to talk about Clover, you should be kissing her ass for taking care of you with your sorry ass. Dont worry the FEDS will be catching up to you soon. Talk about names Andre Soloman!!!
Well Hello Clover! Since i know it's you because you still don't know how to spell.. You can lie and make up all the stories you want. Your going to jail this time. I'm in touch with District attorneys Office to help them with this case. Your(our)son died out in the streets because he was doing the same thing your doing. Trying to get it the easy way. The Feds that your talking about is working with me to put you away. Don't be surprised if you see me in court in January or when they need me. I'm on Face Book /My space/Black Planet etc; I'm not hiding and have no reason to. You tell the Feds and anyone else looking for me they can find me anytime. I'm in the public eye everyday right here in Georgia.Tell them to look on my pages it shows all the places i DJ. I'll even buy them drinks. Tell them to punch in My Social Security # because i work on the books.My first cousin is a Federal Agent. Let me know when they're looking for me so i can cook them dinner and laugh about your Dumb a$$. I'm a bum who goes to work every day and comes home without looking over my shoulders to 3 sons 1 beautiful daughter and a real woman who happens to be a CORRECTION OFFICER. Your going to be seeing a lot of them soon..Ha Ha Ha. Cause i make a honest living something you need to learn. I don't have to be a bum like you who steals from anyone. Your in the news every few years running like a bitc# from a camera crew. I hope your mother don't put up her house and Retirement again. I hope she learned cause obviously you didn't. In Court On our sons birthday. You should just kill ya self fool.
Andre Scott Sr

Atlanta, GA

#16 Dec 18, 2009
Clover out of luck wrote:
Thank you for saying the things you did, Andre Scott Sr. I hope this time Clover gets everything she deserves. I got my fingers crossed.
My fingers are crossed too. She loves drama. She's a drama Queen. I hope everyone steps forward this time. Her second husband threatened to call the police and kicked her out and took the house, money, cars, and clothes she had last time right before she got arrested 9 yrs ago. I wonder what this third Husband is gonna do.They all knew what she was doing. My son used to tell me all the time he's worried about her cause of all the death threats they used to get. You would think about your family after that. Some people care about money more than their own blood.
Andre Scott Sr

Atlanta, GA

#17 Dec 18, 2009
To Andre Sr the bum wrote:
Thank you so much Andre Sr, for trying to put my cousin down. But since you started it why dont you let everyone know that you did nothing for your son from the day he was born. You and your tryfling ass family came to Andre's funeral without even a rose, imagine your son who you claimed you loved, not even given a penny towards his funeral. Yes my cousin was married to you, but again what you fail to let every one know is that she divorce your ass because you beat her up and broke her jaw, and them hide like a bitch when the police started looking for you. And also why dont you let everyone also know that the reason why your son died is because you had him selling guns for you, and your just upset because the FEDS are looking for you for transporting guns and your just mad because Clover reported you. You are a bum and forever will remain a bum, your own kids dont even like you. You have the nerve to talk about Clover, you should be kissing her ass for taking care of you with your sorry ass. Dont worry the FEDS will be catching up to you soon. Talk about names Andre Soloman!!!
First of all She asked me to marry her and she brought the rings. She wanted to have a kid. I did it for all the wrong reasons. She cut her best friends throat to get at me cause i was dating her best friend at the time. She showed up at my house throwing herself at me all the time LETS not forget who wanted who.To reply to why she got her Jaw broke which is off the topic. She left my son at the baby sitter while she was out sucking, F**king and cheating "while we was married" with someone shorter than her :) she didn't call anyone to pick my son up. Just left him there didn't check on him and didn't come home for 2 days. I met her at her mothers house where she got people involved. They put their hands on me first and i went off. When i hit people bones break I'm sorry. Lol As far as the funeral! I don't buy flowers. You got money from us that you shouldn't have got cause i forgot you robbed Andre for his Accident money. Oh i might as well tell you i'm contacting Progressive to find out if that money can go straight to his kids and not you ya thief.
Andre Scott Sr

Atlanta, GA

#18 Dec 18, 2009
We are watching every move you make Clover!!!!!!! My family is nothing but law enforcement. I have a cousin who is Head of Special Gang Unit, A cousin who's a Narcotic Detective, a cousin who's a Federal Agent and a cousin who's a Homicide Detective. Everyone knows who my Uncle is. He's a high profile Attorney for Celebrity's. Why do you think we caught the Killers of my son so fast Clover. Any time you and Andre get into any thing i'm one of the first know. Mess with people if you want to.
Now This Is Clover

Highland, NY

#19 Dec 18, 2009
Oh, Andre, Andre, still trying to make your self important. Remember, I've been with you I know who you are and what you have. As for as my son's case goes, you had nothing to do with it, so stop hyping yourself up. And lets now talk about how you allowed my son to take the rap for a gun charge because you wouldnt man up. You can contact the District Attorney's offfice or whomever and tell them what ever, I really dont care. Your just mad because im sitting on 2.5 million right now taking care of Andre's kids and you didnt get any. Leave me alone and get a life. Of all the men in my life, you're the only one who is talking shit, that says alot. I dont need anything from you or your family, never did before and never will. Please get a life.
A REAL MAN

Highland, NY

#20 Dec 18, 2009
Yow, Andre Sr, You're acting just like a bitch, Outing that lady like that, is a bitch move. You claim you're a real man, then act like one. You guys had a kid together, no matter if he's alive or not. And for the record any one in law inforcement, know that the FEDS or the DA wouldnt listen to you, because you have a stick to grind. Be a man and not a bitch, woman act like this not a real man
Andre Scott Sr

Atlanta, GA

#22 Dec 18, 2009
A REAL MAN wrote:
Yow, Andre Sr, You're acting just like a bitch, Outing that lady like that, is a bitch move. You claim you're a real man, then act like one. You guys had a kid together, no matter if he's alive or not. And for the record any one in law inforcement, know that the FEDS or the DA wouldnt listen to you, because you have a stick to grind. Be a man and not a bitch, woman act like this not a real man
Real man? Identify yourself if your so real. Normally i wouldn't even respond to your e literate a$$. But i can expose you just like anyone else. You need to mind your business before i pull your skirt up. She called me with threats and started a lot of shit when i was up there to lay my man to rest. She can get it and anyone around her too if they want it. If you don't know what's going on. Mind your business

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 6 min Jim 7,878
News Hispanics fear profiling under new Arizona law (Apr '10) 1 hr positronium 193,147
News Lawsuit opens new front in Obama immigration le... 1 hr HOLLA ISABELLA 2
News Voters have trust issues with Hillary Clinton? ... (Jul '15) 1 hr Surgit Tempestas 7,207
News Trump Vows to Begin Deportations Immediately If... 1 hr tomin cali 1
News The Latest: Trump gets support from leader of '... 3 hr Death on 2 Legs 4
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 7 hr final spinal 142,239
More from around the web