Illegal Immigration and the Hastert Rule

Illegal Immigration and the Hastert Rule

There are 6 comments on the Flathead Beacon story from Jul 5, 2013, titled Illegal Immigration and the Hastert Rule. In it, Flathead Beacon reports that:

The Speaker of the U.S. House of Representatives is being criticized for implying that he would invoke the "Hastert Rule" before allowing a vote on the universal illegal-immigrant amnesty bill that Democrats are so anxious to pass.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Flathead Beacon.

See the Light

United States

#1 Jul 5, 2013
No one wants this Bill to pass but Democrappers and their IllegaL FREINDS.
Brenda besson

United States

#2 Jul 6, 2013
Happy happy happy news never going to happen .not now not in 2015,2016 never.lol.they have more option,they will not pass anything.start packing.
ronnie

Salt Lake City, UT

#3 Jul 6, 2013
Boehner will evoke the Hastert rule then we will insist that the immigration laws on the books get enforced. The house will placate to the Bill only if they see enforcement and border closures.... But then in a few year's they will bring it back again only to incorporate the actual immigration laws that protect this Nation. Only then, will certain compromises be promised. Deport the hell out of them and show Americans they give a crap, only then will we look seriously at the dreamer's. Only. Well that's my hope anyway....Boehner hates this crap so much, he'll never allow it to first base.
Brenda besson

United States

#4 Jul 7, 2013
ronnie wrote:
Boehner will evoke the Hastert rule then we will insist that the immigration laws on the books get enforced. The house will placate to the Bill only if they see enforcement and border closures.... But then in a few year's they will bring it back again only to incorporate the actual immigration laws that protect this Nation. Only then, will certain compromises be promised. Deport the hell out of them and show Americans they give a crap, onloy then will we look seriously at the dreamer's. Only. Well that's my hope anyway....Boehner hates this crap so much, he'll never allow it to first base.
its my hope also,he wont pass bill.cant wait till this day comes,when we can get rid of all these people.soon
guru to u

Hilliard, OH

#5 Jul 11, 2013
Absolutely - we have had one amnesty - enforce the laws on the books so that there are 0 (ZERO) illegal immigrants in this country
Brenda besson

United States

#6 Jul 11, 2013
guru to u wrote:
Absolutely - we have had one amnesty - enforce the laws on the books so that there are 0 (ZERO) illegal immigrants in this country
thats the plan.and it will happen.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Attorney General Jeff Sessions visited Portland... 2 min Tea Bag Residue C... 1
Has Donald Trump Already Failed Us? (Nov '16) 5 hr Agents of Corruption 10,850
Is George a lonley troll who needs a man? 5 hr VorenusI 5
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 5 hr NuRidersoftheePur... 147,649
Does Katrina have genital warts? 6 hr Supreme Leader 1
Freebird is a slow kid. Yes or No? 6 hr Supreme Leader 9
News Combating the threat of white supremacy 7 hr Moe 281
Should Katrina be banned? 8 hr george 220
More from around the web