Small business lobbyists raise concerns as immigration bill nears approval in Senate

Jun 26, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Washington Post

A small business group is concerned that some employers may not have easy access to an employment verification system mandates in the Senate immigration plan.

Comments
41 - 48 of 48 Comments Last updated Aug 12, 2013
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Level 3

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#46 Jun 28, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Link? You're not credible, remember?
You get the link when they bend you over the table.

Level 3

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#48 Jun 28, 2013
tea-baggage wrote:
<quoted text>
you prove you're a useless spamming troll who desperately needs a real job. quit living on welfare and handouts ya fatazz loser.
I'm at work today pookie. I got my people lined out, motivated and moving from point a to point B. Something you low information voters can do without remedial kindergarten.
conservative crapola

Quakertown, PA

#49 Jun 28, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
You have the coffee and donuts all lined up for the afternoon snackers at the home, huh?

“So long to you, Righties”

Since: Jan 12

keep suckin' and whiffin'!

#50 Jun 28, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>I'm at work today pookie. I got my people lined out, motivated and moving from point a to point B. Something you low information voters can do without remedial kindergarten.
Quite a little network of foxy ladies you got goin' on, huh? Or do you have some block crack dealers on your string, too?

LOL

“So long to you, Righties”

Since: Jan 12

keep suckin' and whiffin'!

#51 Jun 28, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>You get the link when they bend you over the table.
Sorry, not having sex with you in order to get a link....LOL
spud

Bangor, PA

#52 Jun 28, 2013
Small business and big business both have a problem with Everify. The problem isn't that it doesn't work or that it's an unfair burden. The problem is that it does work and these slavers don't want their slaves taken away. But they shouldn't worry too much because this senate doesn't have any intention of enforcing any of the border security provisions anyway.
Advents

Knoxville, TN

#53 Aug 8, 2013
TonyT1961 wrote:
You f'inj clown!!!!
Two black guys??? That REALLY changed the election moron!
"The conduct for which members of the New Black Panther Party were accused of voter intimidation took place on Election Day in November 2008, at a polling station in a predominantly African-American, Democratic voting district of Philadelphia.[1] Two members of the New Black Panther party, Minister King Samir Shabazz, and Jerry Jackson, stood in front of the entrance to the polling station in uniforms that have been described as military or paramilitary.[2][3][4] Minister King Shabazz carried a billy club, and is reported to have pointed it at voters while both men shouted racial slurs,[5] including phrases such as "white devil" and "you're about to be ruled by the black man, cracker."[6] The incident drew the attention of police, who around 10:00 am, sent King Samir away in part because of his billy club. Jackson was allowed to stay, in part because he was a certified poll watcher.[7] Stephen Robert Morse, a journalist and filmmaker, upon arriving at the scene, pulled out a Flip video camera and focused on Samir Shabazz. Morse turned over the video of the incident to ElectionJournal.org .[8] The incident gained national attention after being uploaded to YouTube.[2]"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Black_Panthe...
That's why you Faux News viewers are such idiots! You think two black guys changed the scope of the vote? I'm not condoning what they did, but you morons make mountains out of molehills.
"King Samir Shabazz, infamous member of New Black Panthers arrested in New York"

I hope you enjoy prison.

Since: Feb 10

Bhubaneswar, India

#55 Aug 12, 2013
Illegitimate works should be prohibited, so also illegal activities.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 18 min Le Jimbo 256,992
Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 1 hr someone 16,148
Immigrants hope President Obama will end deport... 1 hr suppressed by the... 11
Conservatives must improve their message to woo... 2 hr Commander Bunny 4
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 3 hr Agents of Corruption 135,569
Coleman has put out welcome mat for immigrants ... 4 hr Big Johnson 15
Multiple armed citizen groups seek recruits to ... 6 hr Truth Seeking Gin... 9
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Immigration Reform People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••