Young immigrants want lawmakers to cr...

Young immigrants want lawmakers to create a permanent path to legalization

There are 12 comments on the Star-Telegram.com story from Dec 12, 2013, titled Young immigrants want lawmakers to create a permanent path to legalization. In it, Star-Telegram.com reports that:

Deferred action for childhood arrivals was announced in June 2012 by Janet Napolitano, the secretary of the Homeland Security Department at the time.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Star-Telegram.com.

wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Dec 13, 2013
And young and old americans want you all to get out, no one cares what you want.
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#2 Dec 13, 2013
Oh I forgot to say janet napolitano needs to do jail time, along with obama.and anyone else who has anything to do with letting illegals in.
Holla Isabella

Springfield, NJ

#3 Dec 13, 2013
I think there is something wrong with me. Every time I read about some wet back having problems, being frustrated, living in fear, being denied a job, feeling racially profiled, complaining about unfair immigration laws, saying Americans are lazy etc. I LAUGH OUT LOUD. I find their suffering to be more fun than Big Bang Theory. Why do you think I'm on this forum every day? Go home you vermin, you parasites, you subhuman, self-delusional, demanding lowlifes.
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#4 Dec 13, 2013
Holla Isabella wrote:
I think there is something wrong with me. Every time I read about some wet back having problems, being frustrated, living in fear, being denied a job, feeling racially profiled, complaining about unfair immigration laws, saying Americans are lazy etc. I LAUGH OUT LOUD. I find their suffering to be more fun than Big Bang Theory. Why do you think I'm on this forum every day? Go home you vermin, you parasites, you subhuman, self-delusional, demanding lowlifes.
nothing wrong with you my american friend, it is funny lol.to think you can just go to an other country and demand stuff .
Level 6

Since: Apr 10

New York, NY

#5 Dec 13, 2013
Young illegal aliens want lawmakers to create a permanent path to legalization.

Don't look now, THERE ALREADY IS!!!

What they want is a pathway for people who don't or can't follow the law, fill any requirements or meet any conditions.

I'am guessing a law that makes anyone a citizen 24 hours after crossing the border would be fine by them.
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#6 Dec 13, 2013
spytheweb wrote:
Young illegal aliens want lawmakers to create a permanent path to legalization.
Don't look now, THERE ALREADY IS!!!
What they want is a pathway for people who don't or can't follow the law, fill any requirements or meet any conditions.
I'am guessing a law that makes anyone a citizen 24 hours after crossing the border would be fine by them.
right you are, they call us lazy lol.
ronnie

Pleasant Grove, UT

#7 Dec 13, 2013
Can you believe there arrogance. What in three tiny brains made them think, all Americans would just roll over and let this bunch gain legal status. For doing nothing but breaking in and leaching crap from us? What more can we say to these losers. Too be humiliated, put down, frowned upon, Etc. They still don't seen to get it. No one gives a chit what they want. The party's over. We can't afford them. They add nothing to this Country, nothing.
leonardo

United States

#8 Dec 15, 2013
ronnie wrote:
Can you believe there arrogance. What in three tiny brains made them think, all Americans would just roll over and let this bunch gain legal status. For doing nothing but breaking in and leaching crap from us? What more can we say to these losers. Too be humiliated, put down, frowned upon, Etc. They still don't seen to get it. No one gives a chit what they want. The party's over. We can't afford them. They add nothing to this Country, nothing.
america is a country of immigrants legals or illegals thats for centuries when europeans came to the united states they used to jump the ships and swing to the borders ask the books blind and brainless guys
Oldglory

Coachella, CA

#9 Dec 16, 2013
leonardo wrote:
<quoted text>america is a country of immigrants legals or illegals thats for centuries when europeans came to the united states they used to jump the ships and swing to the borders ask the books blind and brainless guys
Wrong! We "were" a nation of legal immigrants long ago not illegal aliens. Today we are a nation of Americans with a right to have and to enforce our immigration laws just like every other country does. Get your head out of the past and your facts straight.
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#11 Dec 17, 2013
Oooooohhhh look this may not happen!!!!! Ha ha ha ha ha ha and toooo bad.now get out little crappers.take mommy and daddy.mr obama cant help you.he is in so much trouble.for the espanols out there.as juan would say.ja ja ja ja ja feliz navidad.
Dee Dee Dee

Emmaus, PA

#12 Dec 17, 2013
Young immigrants already have a path to citizenship. That is one of the advantages of being honest and obaying the law. It is the criminals that are demanding amnesty.
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#13 Dec 17, 2013
Dee Dee Dee wrote:
Young immigrants already have a path to citizenship. That is one of the advantages of being honest and obaying the law. It is the criminals that are demanding amnesty.
that is not a law.they are thinking of repealing that.they need to go with the parents.just how it is..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Voters have trust issues with Hillary Clinton? ... (Jul '15) 2 min no lying trump ever 6,630
News African-Americans should start voting for Repub... 7 min Julio 284
News Nine Arrested At DAPA Protest 24 min Mikey 5
News Supreme Court Immigration Ruling Leaves Million... 28 min Synque 59
News Asians, many out of shame, not seeking U.S. dep... 29 min African Billionaire 32
News Torn families of Cambodian refugees deported fr... 40 min wild child 8
News Corpses of Dead Migrants Plague Rural Texas Cou... 46 min wild child 4
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 2 hr Just Slim 141,583
More from around the web