New York mayor promises IDs for undoc...

New York mayor promises IDs for undocumented immigrants

There are 427 comments on the Russia Taday story from Feb 11, 2014, titled New York mayor promises IDs for undocumented immigrants. In it, Russia Taday reports that:

New York Mayor Bill de Blasio announced on Monday he will soon propose permitting the city to issue municipal identification cards to undocumented immigrants.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Russia Taday.

Jose

San Francisco, CA

#204 Mar 12, 2014
Harrier wrote:
<quoted text>
If you were born in the country and are only qualified to pick lettuce, than you messed up somewhere in life.
Unless you have some mental disability, no excuse for any American over the age of 25 to have zero skills
Spend less time feeling sorry for yourself and more time learning a new skill
Knowing how to beat the system is a skill anglo! The money is still green!!:)
spud

Weatherly, PA

#205 Mar 12, 2014
Jose wrote:
<quoted text> Exactly amigo!! These redneck anglo azzzwipes are too fat, lazy and stupid to even pick lettuce!! LOL!!!
Us redneck anglo azzzwipes can pick some mean lettuce, amigo. Even though we're a little fat and that makes it harder to bend over, we pick out asssses off. We don't poop on the lettuce either. We respect the lettuce. Gringo pickers rule. Gringos - CLEAN, FAST and DEPENDABLE. Viva Gringo pickers
see the light

El Paso, TX

#206 Mar 12, 2014
Why give these Beaners any ID. Its not like they will pay their fines or for that matter do anything legal. They were taught nothing in Mexico besides lying, cheating, and scaming people.
spud

United States

#207 Mar 12, 2014
This De Blasio jerk just wants to scam some illegal alien votes. That's what this is about. He figures if he gives them IDs it gives them a foothold here, a sort of legitimacy. If there was any chance of illegal aliens voting for Republicans, this would never be happening.
Shootist

Culloden, WV

#209 Mar 12, 2014
Jose

San Francisco, CA

#210 Mar 12, 2014
spud wrote:
<quoted text>Us redneck anglo azzzwipes can pick some mean lettuce, amigo. Even though we're a little fat and that makes it harder to bend over, we pick out asssses off. We don't poop on the lettuce either. We respect the lettuce. Gringo pickers rule. Gringos - CLEAN, FAST and DEPENDABLE. Viva Gringo pickers
Yeah, but just try to get those lazy out of shape gringo slobs to do it!! LOL!!!
spud

United States

#211 Mar 12, 2014
Jose wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah, but just try to get those lazy out of shape gringo slobs to do it!! LOL!!!
Gringos have a lot of spunk and endurance. Gringos can handle anything. Gringos won a lot of battles over the years. I wouldn't shortchange gringos, amigo. Gringos are dangerous when they get piiisssseeeedddd.
Oldglory

Coachella, CA

#213 Mar 12, 2014
Harrier wrote:
<quoted text>
If you were born in the country and are only qualified to pick lettuce, than you messed up somewhere in life.
Unless you have some mental disability, no excuse for any American over the age of 25 to have zero skills
Spend less time feeling sorry for yourself and more time learning a new skill
And just how many Americans are only qualified to pick lettuce? Only 3% of illegals are picking crops anyway and the rest are doing jobs that Americans have always done for a fair wage until these illegal invaders came here and took them at cut rate wages thus pushing Americans out of the blue collared workforce. What American has zero skills? Quite the lying anti-American hater, aren't you?

Feeling sorry for oneself? Is that's what it's called to object to these illegal alien lawbreakers and the negative impact they have had on our society? I guess you hold nothing but contempt for the victims of crimes but you are in awe of criminals? Why should any American learn a new skill if he enjoys the work he does so that an illegal can have his job? You're quite a piece of work, aren't you? How do you sleep at night with such a hate filled attitude?
Jose

San Francisco, CA

#214 Mar 12, 2014
spud wrote:
<quoted text>Gringos have a lot of spunk and endurance. Gringos can handle anything. Gringos won a lot of battles over the years. I wouldn't shortchange gringos, amigo. Gringos are dangerous when they get piiisssseeeedddd.
Gringos need to go on DIETS!! LOL!!!
Harrier

Chicago, IL

#215 Mar 12, 2014
Oldglory wrote:
<quoted text>
And just how many Americans are only qualified to pick lettuce? Only 3% of illegals are picking crops anyway and the rest are doing jobs that Americans have always done for a fair wage until these illegal invaders came here and took them at cut rate wages thus pushing Americans out of the blue collared workforce. What American has zero skills? Quite the lying anti-American hater, aren't you?
Feeling sorry for oneself? Is that's what it's called to object to these illegal alien lawbreakers and the negative impact they have had on our society? I guess you hold nothing but contempt for the victims of crimes but you are in awe of criminals? Why should any American learn a new skill if he enjoys the work he does so that an illegal can have his job? You're quite a piece of work, aren't you? How do you sleep at night with such a hate filled attitude?
Your'e the racist one on here, how do YOU sleep at night
Level 1

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#216 Mar 12, 2014
obama wipes his ass with De blasio
Jose

San Francisco, CA

#217 Mar 13, 2014
MacDaddyobama wrote:
obama wipes his ass with De blasio
And De Blasio wipes his azzz with anglos!! LOL!!!
Level 1

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#221 Mar 13, 2014
"The danger to America is not Barack Obama, but a citizenry capable of entrusting a man like him with the Presidency. It will be far easier to limit and undo the follies of an Obama presidency than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to a depraved electorate willing to have such a man for their president. The problem is much deeper and far more serious than Mr. Obama, who is a mere symptom of what ails America . Blaming the prince of fools should not blind anyone to the vast confederacy of fools that made him their prince. The Republic can survive a Barack Obama, who is, after all, merely a fool. It is less likely to survive a multitude of fools, such as those who made him their President."
Oldglory

Coachella, CA

#222 Mar 13, 2014
Harrier wrote:
<quoted text>
Your'e the racist one on here, how do YOU sleep at night
Racist against whom? Illegal alien isn't a race. I am not the one calling Americans lazy and without skills. I'm not the one advocating for illegal alien lawbreakers to take their jobs at cut rate wages. I'm not the one cheerleading illegal alien lawbreakers along while admonishing their victims. How do YOU sleep at night with such an anti-American hating attitude that spews nothing but lies also?
Harrier

Chicago, IL

#223 Mar 13, 2014
Oldglory wrote:
<quoted text>
Racist against whom? Illegal alien isn't a race. I am not the one calling Americans lazy and without skills. I'm not the one advocating for illegal alien lawbreakers to take their jobs at cut rate wages. I'm not the one cheerleading illegal alien lawbreakers along while admonishing their victims. How do YOU sleep at night with such an anti-American hating attitude that spews nothing but lies also?
Pretty obvious that you don't care for anyone who isn't Caucasian, you use illegal immigration to hide and justify your bigotry, but that has little to do with it, and you know it.
see the light

El Paso, TX

#224 Mar 13, 2014
Jose wrote:
<quoted text> Gringos need to go on DIETS!! LOL!!!
You people eat a diet of grease. Die of heart attacks.
Oldglory

Coachella, CA

#225 Mar 13, 2014
Harrier wrote:
<quoted text>
Pretty obvious that you don't care for anyone who isn't Caucasian, you use illegal immigration to hide and justify your bigotry, but that has little to do with it, and you know it.
I have actually said and feel the opposite. Check out the City Data illegal immigration forum where I have set you and your race baiting, lying buddies straight! I am not bigoted against anyone I object to illegal immigration and I don't care where they are from. Our laws and the negative impact that illegal immigration has on our country has everything to do with it, race card baiter. Now go to hell!
Oldglory

Coachella, CA

#226 Mar 13, 2014
Mixtus_Romanus wrote:
<quoted text>
We're half Roman half Aztec warriors, don't under estimate us.
Roman? You must mean Spanish, don't you? All that warrior Aztec blood and no gumption for Mexicans to fix their own country of Mexico?
spud

United States

#227 Mar 13, 2014
Jose wrote:
<quoted text> Gringos need to go on DIETS!! LOL!!!
Mexico passed the Gringos as the fattest country. It must be that slim fast stuff that is making the gringos so thin. Thin, peppy, gringo pickers are ready to roll. Viva peppy gringo pickers.
spud

United States

#229 Mar 13, 2014
Mixtus_Romanus wrote:
<quoted text>
We're half Roman half Aztec warriors, don't under estimate us.
You're living in the past amigo. The only thing left from those people is a bunch of turquoise jewelry, some art, a bent building and some mighty tasty food recipes. Nothing to fear there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News African-Americans should start voting for Repub... 3 min Sara 144
News Sanders: Don't blame Islam for Orlando shooting 54 min bmz 591
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 1 hr Brian_G 3,177
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 1 hr Quirky 9,741
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 2 hr Maverick 808 141,561
News Supreme Court Immigration Ruling Leaves Million... 4 hr Loyalist 8
News Bush gets testy over 'anchor babies' term (Aug '15) 5 hr Ulysses Grant niece 3
More from around the web