Jim DeMint's racist logic

May 6, 2013 Full story: Daily Kos 47

You could call the Heritage Foundation's new study of the cost of immigration reform dishonest, fraudulent, and downright sickening, but that would miss the mark.

Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Level 6

Since: Apr 10

Houston, TX

#1 May 7, 2013
How stupid do you have to be to think making 11-20 million illegal aliens citizens won't cost money. Just look at California, they are going under and so is their standard of living.

Add to that cost of family members that will be sponsored to the US and receive benefits. Then there is the never ending flow of illegal aliens into the country that no one seems too excited about stopping.

The country is broke, where is the money coming from to support these people?

BTW, the CBO is doing a cost study. Besides the costs this bill has too holes in it to pass anywhere. Democrats know this bill won't pass.

What is their agenda?

“A Nation of Legal Immigrants”

Level 8

Since: Nov 07

Lake City Florida,/ Nebraska

#2 May 7, 2013
" Republican Sen. Marco Rubio of Florida argued this morning on "This Week" that a key provision of the bill, the so-called "pathway to citizenship" for undocumented immigrants, would not give anything away".

Sure it does Senator, it gives or sells our American citizenship to 11 million illegal aliens that broke our Immigration Laws to get here!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

It's sad when some politicians and segments of our population want to degrade our American Citizenship to the point where it has no value or meaning.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"This amnesty will give citizenship to only 1.1 to 1.3 million illegal aliens. We will secure the borders henceforth. We will never again bring forward another amnestybill like this."

-- Massachusetts Senator Ted Kennedy on the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 19869884.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

DEMOCRATS ARE LIARS!

"The agreement we just reached is the best possible chance we will have in
years to secure our borders, bring millions of people out of the shadows and
into the sunshine of America"
May 17, 2007

Ted Kennedy -- Senator from Massachusetts
Member of the Democratic Party
Reality Check

Jacksonville, FL

#3 May 7, 2013
spytheweb wrote:
How stupid do you have to be to think making 11-20 million illegal aliens citizens won't cost money. Just look at California, they are going under and so is their standard of living.
Add to that cost of family members that will be sponsored to the US and receive benefits. Then there is the never ending flow of illegal aliens into the country that no one seems too excited about stopping.
The country is broke, where is the money coming from to support these people?
BTW, the CBO is doing a cost study. Besides the costs this bill has too holes in it to pass anywhere. Democrats know this bill won't pass.
What is their agenda?
The standard of living of the world's poor people are dwindling away day by day that includes the United States while on the other hand the experts on these subject matters are getting richer and richer and the poor knows why, don't you?
Reality Check

Jacksonville, FL

#4 May 7, 2013
Less than 50 years from now the fear mongers and victim of fear mongering may not be around to see the new positive and integrated direction this country is going to take by the future generations,look closely and think about it our children don't think the way we want them to anymore things have change and will continue to except for some of us.

“The "entitled" =communist.”

Level 9

Since: May 10

MY MONEY, come take it.

#5 May 7, 2013
I'm sorry, but the racist thing just doesn't mean anything anymore like it used to. Now it's a badge of honor. Keep it coming.
see the light

El Paso, TX

#6 May 7, 2013
Mexicans cost us money just by breathing.
Heavy lupus

Murrells Inlet, SC

#8 May 7, 2013
News came today the 17yr hiatus of the Cicada's are over and they are due any day to invade in millions. in a related story, I hear the Gang of Eight and Joe Manchin are already drafting a bill to give the cicadas full amnesty with voting rights.
just me and so what

Chicago, IL

#9 May 7, 2013
Heavy lupus wrote:
News came today the 17yr hiatus of the Cicada's are over and they are due any day to invade in millions. in a related story, I hear the Gang of Eight and Joe Manchin are already drafting a bill to give the cicadas full amnesty with voting rights.
LOL...
Reality Check

Jacksonville, FL

#10 May 7, 2013
racer42 wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to conveniently forget that the topic is illegal immigration. The majority of us have no issue whatsoever with legal immigrants who assimilate into the existing society and culture as all other immigrants did in the past. If they want to maintain their own culture in their own homes and neighborhoods, no problem. Don't expect everyone else to adjust to your way of doing things if they're contrary to existing norms.
That is the point assimilation is a process and it takes some time along with the right and conducive environment that are necessary to aid the process these people are here and all that we do is demonizing them, try replacing it by allowing people to feel belong and responsible then you would realize the miracle of how assimilation and fellowship works give it a try, the young generation is already leading us on.
Lupus saves string

Murrells Inlet, SC

#11 May 7, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
That is the point assimilation is a process and it takes some time along with the right and conducive environment that are necessary to aid the process these people are here and all that we do is demonizing them, try replacing it by allowing people to feel belong and responsible then you would realize the miracle of how assimilation and fellowship works give it a try, the young generation is already leading us on.
News came today the 17yr hiatus of the Cicada's are over and they are due any day to invade in millions. in a related story, I hear the Gang of Eight and Joe Manchin are already drafting a bill to give the cicadas full amnesty with voting rights.
Lupus saves string

Murrells Inlet, SC

#13 May 7, 2013
Beaners are doing the work no one else will do!! I personally love me some of dat brown breasted mattress thrashing chimma changa booty!!!
Contagious halitosis

Murrells Inlet, SC

#14 May 7, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
That is the point assimilation is a process and it takes some time along with the right and conducive environment that are necessary to aid the process these people are here and all that we do is demonizing them, try replacing it by allowing people to feel belong and responsible then you would realize the miracle of how assimilation and fellowship works give it a try, the young generation is already leading us on.
Beaners are doing the work no one else will do!! I personally love me some of dat brown breasted mattress thrashing chimma changa booty!!!
Big Bowl of Crazy

Los Angeles, CA

#15 May 7, 2013
spytheweb wrote:
How stupid do you have to be to think making 11-20 million illegal aliens citizens won't cost money. Just look at California, they are going under and so is their standard of living.
Add to that cost of family members that will be sponsored to the US and receive benefits. Then there is the never ending flow of illegal aliens into the country that no one seems too excited about stopping.
The country is broke, where is the money coming from to support these people?
BTW, the CBO is doing a cost study. Besides the costs this bill has too holes in it to pass anywhere. Democrats know this bill won't pass.
What is their agenda?
Illegal aliens are known for their good work ethics.... blacks like you are not. So now we know that illegal aliens who'll become citizens will pay much more taxes than all blacks combined.
Hoisted petard

Murrells Inlet, SC

#16 May 7, 2013
I love dim beaners, coloreds, chinks!!
Reality Check

Jacksonville, FL

#17 May 7, 2013
racer42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Fine, then let them come here LEGALLY and assimilate or, better yet, learn about US society and culture before they come here so they can "fit in" and not live by their old customs, such as Sharia honor killings.
Did you happen to notice that the three scum brothers who kidnapped those girls 10 years ago and kept them for 10 years and repeatably raped them had the last name of Castro. Wonder if they were in the country legally.
All races commits heinous crimes and killings read the history and and find that out for yourself.
Reality Check

Jacksonville, FL

#18 May 7, 2013
see the light wrote:
Mexicans cost us money just by breathing.
then take your air away,
Reality Check

Jacksonville, FL

#19 May 7, 2013
Lupus saves string wrote:
<quoted text>
News came today the 17yr hiatus of the Cicada's are over and they are due any day to invade in millions. in a related story, I hear the Gang of Eight and Joe Manchin are already drafting a bill to give the cicadas full amnesty with voting rights.


Wake up and live some one is making big money by feeding you trash.
Reality Check

Jacksonville, FL

#21 May 7, 2013
racer42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Excuse me, dimwit. Where did I mention a specific race in my comments.


Calm down! I hate to invite negative energy into my life I prefer to leave it to whom it belongs, in regards with the kidnapping story that has nothing to do with illegal immigrants you mention the name Castro and imply that he may turn out to be illegally here, that sounds like profiling to me.
Lupus saves string

Murrells Inlet, SC

#23 May 7, 2013
racer42 wrote:
<quoted text>
I implied nothing. I was considering the possibility that he and his brothers might be here illegally. Never implied that they were. I mentioned the name Castro because, OH WOW, that's his name. Would you have preferred I used an name other than his own?
Viva Vargas!! Takin back mexico one state at a time...VIVA La Rasa!!! Poncho Vila lives!!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#24 May 7, 2013
racer42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Excuse me, dimwit. Where did I mention a specific race in my comments.
that is the way libs do,when all else fails bring that in,shows they know they are wrong and have nothing else.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 11 min Freespirit8 262,805
Byron York: Why didn't Obama pass immigration r... 1 hr dirtbag1958 1
AZ Sheriff: Obama Flat-Out Lying About Releasin... 1 hr dirtbag1958 1
A California Without Illegal ImmigrantsBy Ruben... 1 hr dirtbag1958 17
Susan Frederick-Gray v. Joe Arpaio 2 hr ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 11
Boehner: Immigration Reform Will Help Economy 3 hr Lawrence Wolf 11
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 3 hr johnny belinda 135,855
•••

Immigration Reform People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••