LGBT Asian Americans Join Broader Immigrant Rights Movement In Ongoing Action

Dec 13, 2013 Full story: EDGE 27

The National Queer Asian Pacific Islander Alliance committed this week to continue to fight for immigrants rights in Asian American, South Asian, Southeast Asian, and Pacific Islander and lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender communities.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Dec 13, 2013
Get out also live in your own country, dont come here and try to change our laws.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#2 Dec 13, 2013
Of COURSE immigrants have Rights.

Illegals a little less so.
wild child

New York, NY

#3 Dec 13, 2013
Illegals have no rights, you just think they do coz we have a president that allows this.legal immigrants have rights.not illegal immigrants.so get out.
asian grandma

United States

#4 Dec 13, 2013
Politic not for child.No one listen child
wild child

New York, NY

#5 Dec 13, 2013
asian grandma wrote:
past your bed time nana

Location hidden

#6 Dec 13, 2013
wild child wrote:
Illegals have no rights, you just think they do coz we have a president that allows this.legal immigrants have rights.not illegal immigrants.so get out.
Nope. Our Constitution recognizes all persons as having certain Rights. Non-felon Citizens have a few more.

Level 1

Since: Dec 08

Toronto, ON, Canada

#7 Dec 15, 2013
wild child wrote:
Get out also live in your own country, dont come here and try to change our laws.
I suggest you might go to Pine Ridge, South Dakota and tell the good folks there what you think about immigrants taking over American and changing its laws.
Truth

Ashburn, VA

#8 Dec 15, 2013
asian grandma wrote:
Exactly...a child who is wild can just talk wild..
Level 3

Since: Mar 08

Allentown, PA

#9 Dec 15, 2013
JohnInToronto wrote:
<quoted text>
I suggest you might go to Pine Ridge, South Dakota and tell the good folks there what you think about immigrants taking over American and changing its laws.
That was one of those wonderfully glib comments delivered by liberal white males to prove their goodness and wonderfulness.
leonardo

United States

#10 Dec 15, 2013
wild child wrote:
<quoted text>past your bed time nana
your are a wild chicken nno respect for grandma
ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti

El Paso, TX

#11 Dec 15, 2013
leonardo wrote:
<quoted text>your are a wild chicken nno respect for grandma
LOL! you are asian grandma! lmao!
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#12 Dec 15, 2013
JohnInToronto wrote:
<quoted text>
ill call.
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#13 Dec 15, 2013
leonardo wrote:
<quoted text>your are a wild chicken nno respect for grandma
you are a wild pig, no manners get out.no respect for my country .
leonardo

Brooklyn, NY

#14 Dec 15, 2013
wild child wrote:
<quoted text>you are a wild pig, no manners get out.no respect for my country .
you are so ignorant wild chicken i respect this country but dirts like you theydont deserve respect.

“ WOOF ! ”

Level 1

Since: Nov 12

Coolidge, AZ

#15 Dec 15, 2013
snyper wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. Our Constitution recognizes all persons as having certain Rights. Non-felon Citizens have a few more.
"Our Constitution recognizes all persons as having certain Rights" ?! Maybe you should tell that to the people that The Obamaniac is holding in prison at Gitmo, without charge nor trial nor any idea if and when they will ever taste freedom again. THE OBAMANIAC DOTH RULE !(And they probably won't even get a chance to go on that wonderful OBAMACARE website and sign up.:()

Location hidden

#16 Dec 15, 2013
Fa-Foxy wrote:
<quoted text>
"Our Constitution recognizes all persons as having certain Rights" ?! Maybe you should tell that to the people that The Obamaniac is holding in prison at Gitmo, without charge nor trial nor any idea if and when they will ever taste freedom again. THE OBAMANIAC DOTH RULE !(And they probably won't even get a chance to go on that wonderful OBAMACARE website and sign up.:()
Congress is holding them. The President wanted to close Gitmo and bring the accused to federal facilities on the mainland for trial and disposition. Congress blocked this with a very comprehensive Law.

Personally, I think the President should sue them before the SCotUS.
Gun Owner

United States

#18 Dec 16, 2013
The queers joined the Mexicans? Perfect match.

“ WOOF ! ”

Level 1

Since: Nov 12

Coolidge, AZ

#19 Dec 16, 2013
snyper wrote:
<quoted text>
Congress is holding them. The President wanted to close Gitmo and bring the accused to federal facilities on the mainland for trial and disposition. Congress blocked this with a very comprehensive Law.
Personally, I think the President should sue them before the SCotUS.
When The Obamaniac was elected, he was elected with an overwhelming DEMOCRATIC MAJORITY in Congress. Why didn't The Obamaniac just tell Nancy Pelosi, and Harry {G]Reid and their cohorts and minions in Congress to do what he said ???

The Obamaniac is a LIAR.
Justin

United States

#21 Dec 16, 2013
Don't you mean LGBTQ ?

Try to keep up.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Level 5

Since: Dec 09

Gangland, North America

#22 Dec 16, 2013
wild child wrote:
By your own admission... you're against democracy. You're no American... you're a traitor.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GOP Leaders Allow Obama's Amnesty 14 min Who Guessed It 27
Catholic bishops push (again) on immigration re... (May '14) 22 min wild child 12
Scott Walker reverses immigration stance 26 min swedenforever 101
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 43 min johnny belinda 137,638
Catholic Charities Flooded with Young Illegal I... (Jun '14) 3 hr tomin cali 55
Boehner, Back in DC, Denies Mocking GOP Colleag... (Apr '14) 4 hr swedenforever 17
Suspended Attorney-turned-Rabbi Admits Making M... (Apr '12) 4 hr swedenforever 4
More from around the web