Hispanics and latins are from Europe....
Aztlan

Allentown, PA

#21 Aug 1, 2008
This is to Paul the american. You are a bad example of an american. We as AMERICANS should be helping the imigrant people ( because not all are mexican) get the right to be in this country legaly. You sound like the kind of American Racist that whishes that there was still slavery. You are an Ignorant / Un educated person that should not even exist. Don't you realize that Without Imigrants there would not be an America. Also your Ancestors were imigrants that came to this country for the same reason they .
Aztlan

Allentown, PA

#22 Aug 1, 2008
You Spaniards are so conceded and think you are the best. If I was a meztiso I woul not be prould of the spanish blood.

Level 1

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#23 Aug 1, 2008
Aztlan wrote:
This is to Paul the american. You are a bad example of an american. We as AMERICANS should be helping the imigrant people ( because not all are mexican) get the right to be in this country legaly. You sound like the kind of American Racist that whishes that there was still slavery. You are an Ignorant / Un educated person that should not even exist. Don't you realize that Without Imigrants there would not be an America. Also your Ancestors were imigrants that came to this country for the same reason they .
Without immigrants there would not be an America. This is in part true.
By inserting the word "legal" into the discussion, we can see that without LEGAL immigrants, there wouldn't be an America.
LEGAL. Those who came here and obeyed the laws. Those who wanted to be Americans. Those legal immigrants who brought something of value to the American dream.
This doesnt apply to today's immigrant. Today's immigrant wants everything free, everything now, and everything in Spanish
Crime, disease and destruction is the calling card of today's immigrant

Level 1

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#24 Aug 1, 2008
Aztlan wrote:
You Spaniards are so conceded and think you are the best. If I was a meztiso I woul not be prould of the spanish blood.
Maybe the Spaniards would not be proud of your blood. Did you ever consider that, amigo?
Aztlan

Allentown, PA

#25 Aug 1, 2008
Just so you know I don't have a problem with any kind of person exept the STUPID ones.
Aztlan

Allentown, PA

#26 Aug 1, 2008
First dont call me Amigo. I can tell that you are a smart person but you are saying that ALL imigrants are like this. You are Wrong. I agree that they need to learn to speak English but if you were in their situation when your family is hungry and there are no jobs or any other legal ways to make money wouldn't you risk it all to get to a country that promises you a better life.
Aztlan

Allentown, PA

#27 Aug 1, 2008
Just so you know the European imigrant brought the things you are talking about too (not all ) (Im a stereotypist) .
Aztlan

Allentown, PA

#28 Aug 1, 2008
You still There?
Wiseman

Allentown, PA

#29 Aug 1, 2008
I agree with Aztlan. Cant people realize that America has the BEST from around the world.
Aztlan

Allentown, PA

#30 Aug 1, 2008
Im sorry I ment im not a stereotypist
Betty Boop

Moreno Valley, CA

#31 Aug 1, 2008
Aztlan wrote:
First dont call me Amigo. I can tell that you are a smart person but you are saying that ALL imigrants are like this. You are Wrong. I agree that they need to learn to speak English but if you were in their situation when your family is hungry and there are no jobs or any other legal ways to make money wouldn't you risk it all to get to a country that promises you a better life.
No this country did not promise a better life to the illegals from anywhere.Matter of fact this nation has turned a blind eye to the illegals.Now thier criminal activities,marches,ect.have turned the spotlight on themselves.The door is closing,please leave!!
Juan McCain

South San Francisco, CA

#32 Aug 1, 2008
yankees1 wrote:
The lasting legacy of the Spaniard is A of racial hatred and B of a profound failure to organize. Spain, even in Europe is not considered a power and has not been so for over 350 years. When you compare the English level of success in it's colonial past and Spain's, the truth is clear. Whereas England's colonies are all successful and upright i:e U.S.A. Canada, Australia and lately even India we see Spain in South and Central America as dismal failures with respect to their inablity to organize and thrive. The Spaniards feeling of superiority is vastly unfounded.
You're an idiot.

"Spain is now the 8th largest economy in the world has evolved from the regulated economy of Francoism as the latter started to fade out in 1975."

Spain's accesson to the European Community, now European Union (EU), in January 1986 ushered the country into opening its economy, modernize its industrial base and revise economic legislation. The EU, with amounts of funds from the European Regional Development Fund- Spain greatly improved infrastructures, increased GDP growth, reduced the public debt to GDP ratio, reduced unemployment from 23% to 10%, and reduced inflation to under 3%.

GDP: purchasing power parity -$1.358 trillion (2007)

GDP - real growth rate: 3.8%(2007)

GDP - per capita: purchasing power parity -$33,221 (2007)

You need to get out more.
Juan McCain

South San Francisco, CA

#33 Aug 1, 2008
Aztlan wrote:
This is to Paul the american. You are a bad example of an american. We as AMERICANS should be helping the imigrant people ( because not all are mexican) get the right to be in this country legaly. You sound like the kind of American Racist that whishes that there was still slavery. You are an Ignorant / Un educated person that should not even exist. Don't you realize that Without Imigrants there would not be an America. Also your Ancestors were imigrants that came to this country for the same reason they .
Aztlan is an IMAGINARY place, made up on a California college campus in the 1960s, it never existed in history, it doesn't exist now, it will never exist.
It is a figment of your imagination.

You're just another history failure, a mindless lemming willing to swallow revisionist history because it fits your political agenda, there was NEVER a Mexican Indian north of the Rio Grande until the Spanish came to Mexico and conquered it, this land was originally the land of American Indian tribes, and NONE were ever Mexican, or Hispanic, or Latino, or Meztiso, or Aztec, or Mayan, or Toltec, or Chicano, or Cholo, or Vato, or Homie.

By the way Mexicans have been murdering American Indians for centuries!

Mexicans are indigenous to the land SOUTH of the Rio Grande!

Why is it that Mexicans never marched through Mexico City and claimed their "indigenous" rights in Mexico? THAT is the land of your native ancestors, not the USA.
Why is it that Mexicans don't organize and March, and riot against a corrupt thieving government in Mexico, YOUR LAND?

You have your own country, it is called Mexico, and it is the land SOUTH of the border, go back there and make it a better place to live.
The truth

AOL

#34 Aug 1, 2008
White Europeans hear first 3000 years before Indians or Mexicans.
&fe ature=related
MrDiggsby

Raleigh, NC

#35 Aug 1, 2008
I was in Spain a few years ago. It may not be a 3rd world $hithole, it is certainly a 2nd world $hithole. I don't know if it is just the culture or the religion that keeps all these people living in the cesspool of Europe. It only got worse when they migrated to the New World, and bred with the native population.

Level 1

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#36 Aug 1, 2008
Aztlan wrote:
First dont call me Amigo. I can tell that you are a smart person but you are saying that ALL imigrants are like this. You are Wrong. I agree that they need to learn to speak English but if you were in their situation when your family is hungry and there are no jobs or any other legal ways to make money wouldn't you risk it all to get to a country that promises you a better life.
Nobody is promised "a better life" in the USA. You must work to achieve your goals within the framework of YOUR country's leadership. Our families here are hungry as well, so Americans are NOT, repeat NOT responsible for conditions in 3rd world countries. Plus this discussion is not about 1 or 2 of you; it concerns 30,000,000 of you.

Level 1

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#37 Aug 1, 2008
Aztlan wrote:
This is to Paul the american. You are a bad example of an american. We as AMERICANS should be helping the imigrant people ( because not all are mexican) get the right to be in this country legaly. You sound like the kind of American Racist that whishes that there was still slavery. You are an Ignorant / Un educated person that should not even exist. Don't you realize that Without Imigrants there would not be an America. Also your Ancestors were imigrants that came to this country for the same reason they .
Who are you to say that someone shouldn't even exist? Are you God? One minute you plea for your people the next minute you want to determine who exists.
I do agree that this nation was built by immigrants. LEGAL IMMIGRANTS that is. And yes our ancestors came to America for the same reason but we their desendants are CITIZENS.

What are YOU PEOPLE going to do to improve your lives????

“Praise the Lord& Pass the ammo”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#38 Aug 1, 2008
Aztlan wrote:
This is to Paul the american. You are a bad example of an american. We as AMERICANS should be helping the imigrant people ( because not all are mexican) get the right to be in this country legaly. You sound like the kind of American Racist that whishes that there was still slavery. You are an Ignorant / Un educated person that should not even exist. You are an Ignorant / Un educated person Don't you realize that Without Imigrants there would not be an America.Also your Ancestors were imigrants that came to this country for the same reason they .
WOW, two other PATRIOTS replied to you rant before I even saw it...now it's my turn.

So..."I'm a bad example of an American?" I was born in this country (3rd generation), I graduated high school, and joined the military and served my country for over a decade... I fought in 4 wars (actually 3 wars and a "peace keeping action) I would DIE for this great country I call home.

Next, I embrace immigrants... LEGAL immigrants. The ones that come here the right way and want to become Americans.

You said "You are an Ignorant / Un educated person .." Actually, I have two college degrees.. one in Business Administration from Penn State and one in Mathematics. I'm also a certified Mathematics teacher. So, not only am I educated.. I'm also an educator... teaching the future of America.

You wrote "Don't you realize that Without Imigrants there would not be an America." Of course I realize this. America lets in more LEGAL immigrants than the rest of the world combined. We don't need the ILLEGAL cockroaches.

You wrote "Also your Ancestors were imigrants that came to this country for the same reason they " And guess what... my ancestors came here the RIGHT way... the LEGAL way... through the front door.. they had a health screening and took the oath of loyalty to this great nation.

Now go away "atzlan"
Aztlan

Allentown, PA

#39 Aug 4, 2008
Ok you are right when you say that I am not god to say who should exist. Now Im not saying I now what he thinks but what do you think gods opinion would be when asked if its ok to insult and pursu a nother HUMAN just because he was born somewere else and wanted a better life. Just because Im standing up for DOES NOT MEAN THEY ARE MY PEOPLE. Just so you know I was born in Miami Florida I am a mix of black and Puerto Rican (some white) It DOESN`T make me any less of an AMERICAN to stand up for these people.
Aztlan

Allentown, PA

#40 Aug 4, 2008
My great grandfather, my grandfather, and my father were in the Army and I am looking foreward to joining the army. This is my last year of high school. (also want to go to Penn state) Also if it bothers you people me using the name Aztlan how about I use my idols name Martin Luther King. ( before you geniuses say anything STUPID I am not comparing myself with the great Martin Luther King)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Three Children Among 25 Undocumented Immigrants... 23 min Geezer 25
Is George a lonley troll who needs a man? 57 min Quirky 19
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 2 hr J ValJean 147,660
News Here's My Dream: Deport the Illegal Alien "Nigh... 3 hr Not My President 2
News Longmont City Council to consider DACA support ... 3 hr Mo Betta 1
Has Donald Trump Already Failed Us? (Nov '16) 3 hr Not My President 10,905
News Dem Rep Who Compared Illegal Immigrants To Holo... 4 hr Fed Up in North C... 1
Should Katrina be banned? 7 hr Katrina 230
More from around the web