Obama meets with semi-illegal immigra...

Obama meets with semi-illegal immigrants to push amnesty bill

There are 15 comments on the The Daily Caller story from May 21, 2013, titled Obama meets with semi-illegal immigrants to push amnesty bill. In it, The Daily Caller reports that:

President Barack Obama invited two illegal immigrants to meet him and Vice President Joe Biden in the White House today to help promote the Senate's immigration bill.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Daily Caller.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#1 May 21, 2013
more proof of obama being against the country and her citizens.

president invites criminals.
ronnie

Salt Lake City, UT

#2 May 21, 2013
Okay Great! let Obam and bit-me pay for these character's. Let them pick up the price for the criminals, welfare frauds, cheats, liars thieves ETC. Have you seen those idiot's inviting legal American Student's who are struggling to find work, to the WH? Hell no. They make me puke.!!!!
alan

Maringouin, LA

#3 May 21, 2013
will semi illegal become a new press word?is this the beginning of semi islamists,semi terrorists etc?are their semi killers?we do have a semi pres.

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

#5 May 22, 2013
Makes sense, Obama and Biden are both semi-smart.
bob

Phoenix, AZ

#6 May 22, 2013
guess I have to be an illegal to meet with the President ????? that's ok I didn't
vote for him and I don't support him
chicagonut

Coachella, CA

#7 May 22, 2013
When's Obama going to meet with Americans who have had their jobs stolen by illegals, had their taxes go through the roof supporting them, been victims of ID theft, murder, rape, drunk driving, etc. by them? What an anti-American POS he is!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#8 May 22, 2013
chicagonut wrote:
When's Obama going to meet with Americans who have had their jobs stolen by illegals, had their taxes go through the roof supporting them, been victims of ID theft, murder, rape, drunk driving, etc. by them? What an anti-American POS he is!
he wants no part of that,he wants to hear from and see his peasants. and future slaves.

“The "entitled" =communist.”

Level 9

Since: May 10

MY MONEY, come take it.

#9 May 23, 2013
What is a "semi-illegal immigrant"?

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Level 10

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#10 May 24, 2013
Jack from Bedias wrote:
What is a "semi-illegal immigrant"?
I would like to know!

Level 9

MY MONEY, come take it.

#11 May 24, 2013
teddyr4me wrote:
<quoted text>I would like to know!
A future "halfazzed" democrat voter.

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Level 10

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#12 May 24, 2013
Jack from Bedias wrote:
<quoted text>A future "halfazzed" democrat voter.
Definitely one of the ill informed, to be sure, of the gimme gimme mentality.
spud

Wilkes Barre, PA

#13 May 24, 2013
Jack from Bedias wrote:
<quoted text>A future "halfazzed" democrat voter.
Where's the idiot, Boehner, in this whole thing? He actually believes that giving amnesty to these lawbreakers will benefit his party. What a fool. You expect this stupidity from Democrats because that's how they have built their constituency. They give free stuff to the undeserving. But you expect more from the Rs. Ever since the Bush bufoons came on the scene with that new world order garbage, the Republican leadership has gone downhill. They have become unpatriotic spendthrifts, hellbent on exporting our jobs via free trade and now they wanna compete for illegal alien votes instead of enforcing our laws.
lolol

Albuquerque, NM

#14 May 24, 2013
semi-illegal presidunce meets with semi-illegal democrat voters, so whats new ?

Level 9

MY MONEY, come take it.

#15 May 25, 2013
spud wrote:
<quoted text>Where's the idiot, Boehner, in this whole thing? He actually believes that giving amnesty to these lawbreakers will benefit his party. What a fool. You expect this stupidity from Democrats because that's how they have built their constituency. They give free stuff to the undeserving. But you expect more from the Rs. Ever since the Bush bufoons came on the scene with that new world order garbage, the Republican leadership has gone downhill. They have become unpatriotic spendthrifts, hellbent on exporting our jobs via free trade and now they wanna compete for illegal alien votes instead of enforcing our laws.
Where's any of them? There's only 2 people in DC shaking things up and that's Cruz and Rand. The rest are just "inside the beltway".
Cat74

United States

#16 May 25, 2013
So our school children cannot go to the W H, but illegal aliens can. What's wrong with this picture? The Democrats must be so proud of their President.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Has Donald Trump Already Failed Us? (Nov '16) 32 min positronium 13,596
Who is obsessed with Rico? 39 min Rico Envy 9
News Trump's popularity is slipping in rural America... 50 min Gotti 1,725
News White House aims to sway opinion on immigration... 53 min CodeTalker 1
News Trump says US 'cannot afford' Roy Moore loss in... 55 min Weight Watchers 181
News Trump Must Keep His Promise: Repeal DACA 1 hr USA 312
News Lawyer: Evidence Obtained Illegally At Immigrat... 2 hr Cordwainer Trout 5
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 8 hr Flaming Star 148,183
More from around the web