<quoted text>
HOOOOOOOOOOOOOWL
Good Afternoon to you,
TALLAHASSEE LASSEE
http://youtu.be/AYt6C9hNwqg
Freddie "Boom Boom" Cannon
"The Ballad of Kitten Natividad" -{R}
Sadie Wolfman Videos
Hey, Wolfman. You're a little on the strange side!!!

“The Beast Within”

Level 5

Since: Oct 12

Paradise, Calif

#141945 Jun 30, 2014
Ga Girl 56 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, Wolfman. You're a little on the strange side!!!
HOOOOOOOWL!
Excuse and Pardonme, all you deeeeeecent female posters on here. I'll tone down and mellow out.

GYPSY WOMAN

http://youtu.be/A6nemPGqx0o

BRIAN HYLAND
{The Wolfman -41'/Maria Ouspenskaya.}
RKO-Videos

“Try Reuters.”

Level 8

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#141946 Jun 30, 2014
Ga Girl 56 wrote:
Good morning everyone. I have a busy day today and just wanted to say Hello. Also, I wanted to touch on one other matter that has really been on my mind since I was last here. I don't know who did or said it but, one of you said something I consider very hurtful and something very personal that should never had been said on this forum. It was something about Rose's past and I didn't like it. Personally, I thought this was a forum where everybody to just kind of forget our differences and have some funny talk and tease each other, plus some good music. I know, I've teased Rose a lot just as she has also teased me. I've said things to her in anger that I did not mean and would like to apologize to her here and now. Please keep your knowledge of poster's personal lives to yourselves if you are posting to me, especially something that could be so hurtful.
"should never had been said" My goodness. Did you attend school with goat rider?

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

San Francisco, CA

#141947 Jun 30, 2014
Ga Girl 56 wrote:
<quoted text>I gotta another good one for you. I still use a plain old flip top phone. LMAO.
LOL! I just canceled Sprint and downsized to a flip phone a couple months ago. I don't text. Can't stand that teeny keyboard. I don't know how anyone does it.
Quirky

Denver, CO

#141948 Jun 30, 2014
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! I just canceled Sprint and downsized to a flip phone a couple months ago. I don't text. Can't stand that teeny keyboard. I don't know how anyone does it.
Liar !

Level 9

San Francisco, CA

#141949 Jun 30, 2014
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar !
Stalker!

What an idiot you are and a menace to society, dumbass.

“for whom the bell tolls”

Level 6

Since: Dec 10

fate is the hunter

#141950 Jun 30, 2014
Tinka wrote:
So if you were in a field of dreams where would you place yourself in?
By the way that one field reeks of death...
==== Car * Radio ====

http://youtu.be/92XVwY54h5k

=== 21 * Pilots ===

fueled by spirits
Quirky

Denver, CO

#141951 Jun 30, 2014
<quoted text>
Stalker!
What an idiot you are and a menace to society, dumbass.
You support Illegal Immigration and the menace to society Obama. That makes you a menace to society Loser!

“Hail the Buzzards”

Level 6

Since: Nov 07

honest truth

#141952 Jul 1, 2014
Tinka wrote:
<quoted text>
I think most of the time Slim spends these days is on check mating GOD..Must be some wrestling match...
Ahhh the agony...
Well So I found out that in Public you can ask strange people if the other stranger that the third strange person just handed a phone so I can't speak very at the moment hung around too long the strange of the strangest or something...
So here one stranger hands another stranger a phone a third strange individuals steps up excuse me ask the stranger with the phone if the *third* can by the second stranger something to eat?...
So that is alright I am a subject to starving? Well what about the last supper????
Anyway so that is alright to be talked of addressed in many strange ways but then to share something in the midst of it all is in-correct?
OK...well the cops if they aren't bored I don't know what...
At least they are entering into our fine established places here in Wildomar...yeah that is good...
And God called it a Sunday and went back to booz....
Night old MAN....Running the old machine...
It's good to see that old washer still works for ya and that clean clothes are still a priority. Anyway, how many phones do ya think one has to have now adays in Wildomar? The trails are marked well or not? But if you do get lost and you have a phone and the cops aren't too busy with....
So is Quirky strange or has the POTUS finally driven him completely out of his mind? Back to the trails and the journey continues.....

“Hail the Buzzards”

Level 6

Since: Nov 07

honest truth

#141953 Jul 1, 2014
<quoted text>
Did you have a contract, Rose? And so you had gps on a phone?, but now you don't? Tinka might need gps in Wildomar for sure that, on those trails. Yeap

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

Since: Dec 06

KREUZBERG...

#141954 Jul 1, 2014
Ga Girl 56 wrote:
<quoted text>No, Tinka. I think they were on foot. I have lots of rental cabins where I live, plus, many neighbors that I called my friends but turned out not to be. Anyway to me it's all silly stuff except when they threaten me personally. I was almost run over in a gas station parking lot a few years ago after I have been threatened in a Walmart store. They will actually talk to their children or grandchildren as they walk past me and say things like, "I'm going to run over you". I have started alerting law enforcement since many times people have tried to run me off the road including 18 wheeler trucks. It can be scary sometimes but I don't let it stop me from living my life. I've even had them to walk themselves and their children in front of my car and laugh. I'm a careful driver and watch carefully when I see any children around. If I hit one of the stupid adults, I'll just say whatever. Anyway the break-ins at my house have stopped since I new locks put on. I still sleep with a gun close by and one in my car if I'm traveling. I hate feeling like I have to do that but, law enforcement can't protect 24-7. I've taken back my life and do and go wherever I please. One day I just told myself "I'm done with all this" and things got better for me. Whatever happens will be God's will for me and I just place my faith and trust in him. I thank Him everyday for the strength he gave me to endure the last five years. Now it's over for me and I feel a tremendous since of relief. I believe God sent me that message and I'm just following his lead. It was nice talking to you again.
Oh where I am at there are hardly any rentals and if so it's a hard time for a homeless getting by that is fore sure..
I like my HOME it's my City for sure is where I lived most of my life...And YEAHHHHHHHHH like claiming it seems we have to do that which trash can is his for the 4:00 pm can shift and lots of other things/ When to dodge the store manager the patron worker that loves their job and is happy to have it but seems they are a lot bitter on the inside ...What pisses me off they would like to seemingly not but actually stab you with it too point the finger @ others ALL THE FREAKING TIME.. and when, what one goes through... to a self assured knowledge to health care welfare etc...what one is need of...Adults///I am supposed to be that too take care of all my needs all by myself as everyone else ought to...?????
Really... that is not always doable at all...As much as one has tried and I can attest to a lot and speak about the American hardship of finding liberated Democrats Domesticated Republicans..and the right to FREE Freedom...
A manager is a store manager a worker is a worker they are there to serve the public they get paid for it if they don't like their pay they can voice that for sure...
They aren't any more special than a PATRON PEOPLE OR PERSON that shops at the convenient store that they are working at..It's their job...
So Corn??? At the Jacks?
My favorite time to walk is at night in the summer time...
Cars or the drivers they do odd things that is true I hear people say odd things too..like...in the Jack...*CORN*? Like come on they don't sell corn on the cob...

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#141955 Jul 1, 2014
Just Slim wrote:
<quoted text>
It's good to see that old washer still works for ya and that clean clothes are still a priority. Anyway, how many phones do ya think one has to have now adays in Wildomar? The trails are marked well or not? But if you do get lost and you have a phone and the cops aren't too busy with....
So is Quirky strange or has the POTUS finally driven him completely out of his mind? Back to the trails and the journey continues.....
Good Morning,
So first of all it is not a journey...

I rely on my sources and word has it it is but a nice trip if you so choose it...

So in that TRails are marked and they are considered streets really...just a tat dusty from the dirt that the streets are covered in...T-railed Trains and Cars and CARS and more of them and a BUS two , trains there are non I made that up just now...

I haven't had a phone in EONS. I think some law enforcement they can come out of the blue in a real case of emergency...

I am staying in what washer kicked ass was the commercial washer you had feed courters to...That was fun...

Clean clothes are nice you have got that right I don't think I smell better my scents are crazy again...
What did Q do I haven't read him yet...

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#141956 Jul 1, 2014
None...not a one...The dryer is buzzing...that noise can be really annoying..I think the dryer is older than the washer...

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#141957 Jul 1, 2014
had to feed....it wanted the money ...

Now that was an old washer fast? I can't tell you how long the cycle was, not much to choose from cold warm hot and wash...

Like wash and go...after you hung your clothes out to dry on the fence...:)
Someone died again...:(
Or so someone said...

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#141958 Jul 1, 2014
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
You support Illegal Immigration and the menace to society Obama. That makes you a menace to society Loser!
If you are residing within a city for longer than a set time and your license states out of town you are guess what????

Where the mailing address is on your ID, it tells you where you are from....Not to be lost, hu?

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#141959 Jul 1, 2014
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text> "should never had been said" My goodness. Did you attend school with goat rider?
Some cheep business...What's with the Grrrrr, is he still around?

Well let's just all try to not speak out loud too much...Or too loud...

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#141960 Jul 1, 2014
Oh please send all your drunken videos to the Pub we love to see them.... hahahah

Or, all your crazy WHITE PRIDE stunts,,,,

Like we do it all and at HOME...that's where it's at...Jack ass style...

Level 9

Redwood City, CA

#141961 Jul 1, 2014
Just Slim wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you have a contract, Rose? And so you had gps on a phone?, but now you don't? Tinka might need gps in Wildomar for sure that, on those trails. Yeap
My contract expired, then I canceled. No GPS on mine. My BF has it on his phone. He pays $85/month for his SPRINT fancy schmancy phone. I pay $16/month for mine. LOL!
Quirky

Denver, CO

#141962 Jul 1, 2014
Just Slim wrote:
<quoted text>
Chemical Explosion at Indiana GM Plant Kills 1, Injures 5

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/indiana-gm...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 1 Million Illegal Immigrants To Have California... 5 min Cordwainer Trout 4
News Court: Police can't detain immigrants without c... 38 min Covfefe 26
News Dear Trump Voters: The 1950's Aren't Coming Back 1 hr DR X 598
Has Donald Trump Already Failed Us? (Nov '16) 1 hr Maverick 808 8,982
News 'No one should have to die to come to America':... 3 hr Laredo 32
News Immigration Chief: We're Sending Hundreds Of Ag... 7 hr Retribution 11
News Ann Coulter's Anti-Semitism Runs Deep (May '16) 7 hr Tm Cln 389
More from around the web