Rose's Pub
Vorenus

Monterey Park, CA

#141726 Jun 10, 2014
Farewell to one of my all time favorite baseball players,
Tough as nails, thanks for the great memories Bobby ..........
Former pitcher Bob Welch dies at 57
OAKLAND, Calif.(AP)— Bob Welch, the 1990 AL Cy Young Award winner of the Oakland Athletics and the last major leaguer to win at least 25 games in a season, has died. He was 57.
He died Monday night in Seal Beach, California, of unknown causes, the team said Tuesday.
"He was a legendary pitcher who enjoyed many of his best seasons with the Oakland A's," A's President Michael Crowley said in a statement. "He will always be a significant part of our franchise's history."
http://news.yahoo.com/former-pitcher-bob-welc...
Ga Girl 56

Roswell, GA

#141727 Jun 10, 2014
The Dr. didn't even try to RX cough meds. Got prednisone to take the swelling out of my head and ears. The coughing was from all that stuff running down the back of my throat. I don't take OTC'S much anyway accept Zyrtec and the Dr. RX'd that. Those cough meds have such distinct flavor and are usually so sweet I could barely get them down when I've tried them. Plus I have to be very careful with meds. I'm very sensitive to them and have had some extremely serious reactions from some meds I'd taken before but all of a sudden they sent me straight to the hospital with rashes and breathing problems. I had a bee reaction just last year after several stings after years of getting stung off and on. Now I have an Epi-Pen. Sometimes life just sucks doesn't.

“this gun for hire”

Level 7

Since: Jan 09

Sunset Beach

#141728 Jun 10, 2014
Vorenus wrote:
Farewell to one of my all time favorite baseball players,
Tough as nails, thanks for the great memories Bobby ..........
Former pitcher Bob Welch dies at 57
OAKLAND, Calif.(AP)— Bob Welch, the 1990 AL Cy Young Award winner of the Oakland Athletics and the last major leaguer to win at least 25 games in a season, has died. He was 57.
He died Monday night in Seal Beach, California, of unknown causes, the team said Tuesday.
"He was a legendary pitcher who enjoyed many of his best seasons with the Oakland A's," A's President Michael Crowley said in a statement. "He will always be a significant part of our franchise's history."
http://news.yahoo.com/former-pitcher-bob-welc...
Sad news, probably brushed shoulders with the man walking on Main St. or on the pier here in SB. I kinda remember watching him when I was a kid, in the 81' series against NY. Although we were for the Yankees, I'll never forget him striking out Reggie Jax.

"The Dodger Song"
[Dem Bums}
http://youtu.be/sGhaPurfYEA
Danny Kaye
[Daniel David Kaminsky }
Ga Girl 56

Roswell, GA

#141729 Jun 10, 2014
johnny belinda wrote:
<quoted text>
Sad news, probably brushed shoulders with the man walking on Main St. or on the pier here in SB. I kinda remember watching him when I was a kid, in the 81' series against NY. Although we were for the Yankees, I'll never forget him striking out Reggie Jax.
"The Dodger Song"
[Dem Bums}
Danny Kaye
[Daniel David Kaminsky }
That was an interesting song. Don't think I ever heard that one before.
Ga Girl 56

Roswell, GA

#141730 Jun 10, 2014
johnny belinda wrote:
<quoted text>
"The Dodger Song"
[Dem Bums}
Danny Kaye
[Daniel David Kaminsky }
Try "Danger Zone" from Top Gun. That'll get your motor running.

“and I don't care....”

Level 7

Since: Oct 11

The Burbs, USA

#141731 Jun 10, 2014
Ga Girl 56 wrote:
<quoted text>Try "Danger Zone" from Top Gun. That'll get your motor running.
LoL! That guy's more like lost in the,

TWILIGHT ZONE
{Bullet Hits the Bone}

http://youtu.be/G8KHLlHKD6U

Golden Earring
Uncensored Version
Ga Girl 56

Roswell, GA

#141733 Jun 10, 2014
should be "talk". I'm tired and not in a great mood. Watch it.

“Heartful of Soul”

Level 6

Since: Feb 09

El Dorado

#141734 Jun 10, 2014
Watch It
Here it comes again!

~~~Heartaches~~~

http://youtu.be/W_HJgacPEFk

The Marcels
colpix

“The Wrath of the Buzzards”

Level 6

Since: Nov 07

Circling

#141735 Jun 11, 2014
Ga Girl 56 wrote:
should be "talk". I'm tired and not in a great mood. Watch it.
Rose wants GPS, but that Obama phone doesn't have that, and Tinka is now thinking that satellites can help her find her way on the Wildomar trails that lead there, where, anywhere that will accept a poor German far from her birth home. I blame Rose for suggesting global positioning in a world where we've got to first...

Get It Together
http://youtu.be/rZH5PdSK0rk
India Arie

P.s. Quirky too.

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Concord, CA

#141736 Jun 11, 2014
Just Slim wrote:
<quoted text>
Rose wants GPS, but that Obama phone doesn't have that, and Tinka is now thinking that satellites can help her find her way on the Wildomar trails that lead there, where, anywhere that will accept a poor German far from her birth home. I blame Rose for suggesting global positioning in a world where we've got to first...
Get It Together
India Arie
P.s. Quirky too.
Yes, it's true I caused global warming too, but I just.......

Blame It On the Bossa Nova..........Eydie Gorme

Ga Girl 56

Roswell, GA

#141737 Jun 11, 2014
Just Slim wrote:
<quoted text>
Get It Together
India Arie
P.s. Quirky too.
Lord what a night last night was. I laughed till I thought I would drop dead. I was so tired I didn't even hear the alarm this morning. Slept for 11 hours straight. Fletcher probably thought I had died in my sleep and hubby would come home and find him starved to death in his crate. I'm usually up with the sun practically. When I opened his crate he just sat there looking at me like "You're alive", then shot out of his crate heading for the kitchen to be fed. After he ate he just laid down and looked at me like ,"b#tch, what are you trying to do, starve me to death". This coming from a 60 pound dog. Now he's just ignoring me. I don't think I'm his "bestest" friend at the moment. LOL!!

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

Since: Dec 06

KREUZBERG...

#141738 Jun 11, 2014
Chow chow go find yourself a red riding hood...

So in the Google search to European squirrels this is what comes to the find...

How does it copy?

http://rivlib.anywhere.me/results...

Does it show even the search line where I typed it in....

The muse woods brothers *The Woodbrothers* I think they song that is call the Mus..or they really are in a spinof Spinuff Spinead what's yor back for a posture and a control to what can be written....?????
Have my back aainst it a wall and a boarderly B with a B and to orderly... man it takes time a routine and with temps? A temporary or deal? I can spend my day in and out and once established a schooling so I was told by my council and how the words I am sure amongst what is in retain will remain... issue one two I knocked on the Topix door but actually the opened itself......maybe so or maybe not...

Hey and hello I forgot my mannere ism?

Guten Morgen...

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#141739 Jun 11, 2014
Oh and song=sing...

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#141740 Jun 11, 2014
Must be a life I- itself to have time and nothing but to be so freaking wasted and still pace sp... oh ps...space or place sentences too...

My oh my must be that American blood lowing through you LIM and what you know about trailing and flaring ling your crap on someone else...

Hey sat and vision 3rd floor Taborstr. 15 apartment to the right have fun searching...

As you and your support what a port of a distance Import will never stop and as much can be placed with in city and boundaries...

20 feet away is 20 feet away...

Distance to measure and what allowances and what just a an extra rant?

Take one take two and to Truth there is no rule correct you know that and thought God really is a what a disaster for some he has become...

Fool fools and those that what? Rush in ///? I wouldn't know American made are a few things...

So they are being shipped out now how to tally an Economical balance?

What's the score?

hey must be some one is behind? Always though isn't it?

Always to until since when?

So SlimMr. or male brat of a guy... Little weenie wiener what a cry that badger scratched my eye...

Boohoo...

Never mind to question you aren't all that bright to me...

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#141741 Jun 11, 2014
I I I I was in-itself and it stated so that is how it read and I wrote it... To live or to die can't you disassociate yo self?...So you are an a control for the masses? A play along n controlling?

Go I google I pasted it before...

Tabor strasse 15, Berling Germany EUROPA...

Not a lot or mostly people..????

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#141742 Jun 11, 2014
So F d to who is wasted a let go a scre a drop?

Is it a score to be so who wants to scare another's pants off...

hey just take em' off it's freeplay born free?

Under pants in English and to the new Rise and baptism...

So you are their front line? Some Marine? Re-con.....

A technical genius? Toa act so dumbfounded and sluggsh rubbish emo...

This thread must be yours and had become that Rose and a couple more...
To be speaking loud and clear and it on could be in a believe that things are pretty airtight here...

So what about my trailing and histe haste? Heists and where a man' place remains...

In focus to me ????

There's a bit more to a story than what much may want to assume...

Hear none and see none and so on...

Should I copy this too????

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#141744 Jun 11, 2014
Yeah F U and your computer..dude simple spelling...simply put ou know that my first sentence makes no ses..

SENse te keyboard hat a vision to man through a simple wir WIRE>....
Ga Girl 56

Roswell, GA

#141746 Jun 11, 2014
Tinka wrote:
Chow chow go find yourself a red riding hood...
So in the Google search to European squirrels this is what comes to the find...
How does it copy?
http://rivlib.anywhere.me/results...
Does it show even the search line where I typed it in....
The muse woods brothers *The Woodbrothers* I think they song that is call the Mus..or they really are in a spinof Spinuff Spinead what's yor back for a posture and a control to what can be written....?????
Have my back aainst it a wall and a boarderly B with a B and to orderly... man it takes time a routine and with temps? A temporary or deal? I can spend my day in and out and once established a schooling so I was told by my council and how the words I am sure amongst what is in retain will remain... issue one two I knocked on the Topix door but actually the opened itself......maybe so or maybe not...
Hey and hello I forgot my mannere ism?
Guten Morgen...
Good Afternoon to you, Tinka, as it is afternoon where I am. Have a wonderful day.
Vorenus

Perris, CA

#141748 Jun 11, 2014
Just Slim wrote:
<quoted text>
Get It Together
India Arie
P.s. Quirky too.
Good to see you posting Slim.
Do you think you can talk some sense into Quirky?
Any type of sense will do.
Thanks in advance.

“The Wrath of the Buzzards”

Level 6

Since: Nov 07

Circling

#141749 Jun 11, 2014
Vorenus wrote:
<quoted text>
Good to see you posting Slim.
Do you think you can talk some sense into Quirky?
Any type of sense will do.
Thanks in advance.
Hi Vory. I blame Quirky on the boss-a-nova (that's a meteor from a star or something, Q is wary of those as he has already had one land in his back yard and that's kind of like a house falling on your next door neighbor from a sharknado, a little disconcerting, at best; he might be looking for the apocalypse now).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 2 min swampmudd 7,874
News Hispanics fear profiling under new Arizona law (Apr '10) 1 hr positronium 193,147
News Lawsuit opens new front in Obama immigration le... 1 hr HOLLA ISABELLA 2
News Voters have trust issues with Hillary Clinton? ... (Jul '15) 1 hr Surgit Tempestas 7,207
News Trump Vows to Begin Deportations Immediately If... 1 hr tomin cali 1
News The Latest: Trump gets support from leader of '... 3 hr Death on 2 Legs 4
News Hundreds of undocumented immigrants removed fro... 7 hr spytheweb 2
More from around the web