Rose's Pub

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

Since: Dec 06

KREUZBERG...

#139069 Jan 1, 2014
Some need their ZZZZ's so they hit the Pillows let's hope they are Goose Feather filled with love sink in dream along...

Fears of dreams gone wrong? I say here a token for you too...

Partake you can't come in any other way so please do not bother do not come in we don't feed you hear you leave with your own as you came A. mong G Hello that guy up on the top the high mountain with his calming soothing cloud of smoke as it fades out away into the distance...

They still are inside the trauma marish oh dream de it to pun'ishments take one...

So

Fearishly today the world is filled with not just butterflies but but MARIEN KAEFERS A N D SPIDERS , yeah what to say to it carrier I collected some of the dots you got's to remember having gone a distance alone to it's depth the Greatest Explore ever, in the big O ZONe and the one after after this spaeter later nachher after her...

Cheerio with fresh cow's milk I think there is nothing better on Earth than that...

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#139070 Jan 1, 2014
Or Dream herd uhhh Hard to the core take on your path-etics to your psyche...
Eticly behave had ...

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#139071 Jan 1, 2014
Just Slim wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course, all the time, my dear German, do i miss you.:)
A celebration, really? Well i don't *know* them personally, but...i'll take your word. I always do, ya know.
Alright well then know to celebs they are so are they not? Toss me a couple of good lines so I can hang on today to something...

I wish not to grab someone's corner of their coat or hide inside it ...close the zip I am not here...But so I am damn and here I saty (stay and study some,*PONDERIN* for now no if's or buts...

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#139072 Jan 1, 2014
To be a Para of something too means you are below someone or something to noids please do not awwwww awwwwwNOI me so much...

How dare of tact He that so shall hold all of the people's Power a menifest of old blab blab blubber...Maybe too much fish oil isn't all that good?

What to blame close to Russia, hmmmm a darken breed...hmmm eyes of deciet so slid like closed what do they have got to hide?

I heard remarks made before of them as if they are Alaskan?
Maybe maybe hmmm man to woman...

Where the drive took on... crash...

“Innocent”

Level 6

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#139073 Jan 1, 2014
Did you worry about me? Some bad mods seemed to want to stop my freedom of speech. Has that ever happened to you? I would *never* want topix banned, would you? I'm a human American, i was born here. Should that count for something?

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#139074 Jan 1, 2014
Take that to the study set it on a shelf in your case if it so fits...The bookcase ....

X-plain or plane or run run around to taking off...

Rides I prefer walking for the most part and you know what the past 3 days like I was thinking that my Brother who so wanted to be an Engineer would have prolly have been part of creating a ship for all that space that yet too awaits a doscoverin...

The Ore's Thesaurus Sour to the other meanings...

Athens... Hey 5 Rings 2wice for the 2 seasons...

Wonder when the inter trafficing had stopped when we were interrupted sure of that duh, but what exactly happened now that is for later...

So on YO shelf place the thoughts my words and...CRave or rate guess all you like...

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#139075 Jan 1, 2014
Onto other things BETTER BETTER!!! AND MORE Cray what VE nt what?

Oh never mind ...

Paper masche... It sticks to things...

What happened to the Phoenix, River and some have you ever pondered on that where they could remain...

Where their remains are drugger I bet he went happy and had a splendid time digging in deep into his surroundings...

“Innocent”

Level 6

Location hidden

#139076 Jan 1, 2014
Tinka wrote:
<quoted text>
Alright well then know to celebs they are so are they not? Toss me a couple of good lines so I can hang on today to something...
I wish not to grab someone's corner of their coat or hide inside it ...close the zip I am not here...But so I am damn and here I saty (stay and study some,*PONDERIN* for now no if's or buts...
I like the ceo of topix, he protects our freedoms and true celebrity if ever there was one and i know that certain numbers of the mods did *not* get a turkey for thanksgiving or a christmas bonus check. LOLOL

P.s. oh Tinka, do you know him?

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#139077 Jan 1, 2014
Oh yeah paper airplanes damn if I would have thought of it back in the day home in Berlin when I used to feed the Seagals in flight out of my window 3rd floor well if I would have know a Dan..He could have said..* Ey, T you should hang a piece of bread on a string and let them chase it...

Like I said Detta he was an engineer in building paper planes he would have been known in manufacturing maybe he's hovering however ...

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#139078 Jan 1, 2014
Just Slim wrote:
<quoted text>
I like the ceo of topix, he protects our freedoms and true celebrity if ever there was one and i know that certain numbers of the mods did *not* get a turkey for thanksgiving or a christmas bonus check. LOLOL
P.s. oh Tinka, do you know him?
The big shot of the big T that keeps his headlines upside down until you press -here- THE *ARROW*
and that keeps his peeps in because we can not sign out that one I met him wayyy back when first we had the privilege oh yeah privi and I think he's taken me Hostage anyway do you know him...
Display your Avatar priv...Or don't have to...
I know PapEr a he for sure too...

LOL

Paper still rules and Rock paper scissor well game the scissors have cut too much through rock they lost their edge...

Air...second floor I am telling you by one ankle I hung and how dumb ummm well I steppedback in one piece but was I P"D through that terrorized terrified maybe an opposite of...

How to be JUST JUST BE as you are that should be a feel of AAAAWWEEEEE. re-laxin' in Aug.11 65

there was a day 4 years span until they were pushed by love to go on...

HEY I HATE SOMETIMES...

“The Beast Within”

Level 5

Since: Oct 12

Paradise, Calif

#139079 Jan 1, 2014
HOOOOOOOOOOWL!
I got banned once for exposing this video........

Happy,

NEW YEAR'S DAY

http://youtu.be/_fzJTc2XHA8

u2 - Instrumentally yours
Napoletano·
nocommentvideos

“Innocent”

Level 6

Location hidden

#139080 Jan 1, 2014
When i feel like that, i cuss. I learned that from...Yepperz, her and that's why we post here, isn't?

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#139082 Jan 1, 2014
Oh yeah see howl I was on that line too SHOUT HOWL SHOUT THE HOWL AT THE MOON...

IN CAPS....

Did you know we can't do that anymore the CEO man as Slim calls him he may have felt like KING JAMES enough let's print it for them put it to town the words through theirs and to ours and Mr. CEO may not want all that much in hassle from da people bugging on him to HEY they shouted at me...

Like Parents taking on the people in anger expressing to them frustration somewhere about that their children have chose to be talking to people...

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#139083 Jan 1, 2014
Good Vibes...

As long as WE remain in USU Universal we have a chance to be a you and and I indies yI = an open Formular...

LOL

examps....

why did some of us have had so many freckles the unknown how did they vanish?

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#139084 Jan 1, 2014
Just Slim wrote:
When i feel like that, i cuss. I learned that from...Yepperz, her and that's why we post here, isn't?
Yep plus I am talking to the beyond for a while now in the web it is so much better than always using the telephone alone...

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#139085 Jan 1, 2014
Ok when a tooth first sets in growing from the buttom up and seeds from popcorn had gotten into the gum how deep do you think a seed could fester inside it will come out of my throat I betcha seedlings a whole bag of popped corned seeds Auweia to that and oh no no stress no worry discomforts you know they come and go...

So well then quiet again the puppy doesn't want to eat yet and I am still linger'in here step one in the re to habitat is caring enough to know better...
Quirky

Denver, CO

#139086 Jan 1, 2014
Tinka wrote:
Ey, so where does one sign out these days on Topix I can't find where it says sign out????
And why are the headlines all upside down with an arrow to click em' the right way? Who came up with that?:)
The sign out button is at the very top right of the page.

“and I don't care....”

Level 7

Since: Oct 11

The Burbs, USA

#139087 Jan 1, 2014
Tinka wrote:
Good Vibes...
As long as WE remain in USU Universal we have a chance to be a you and and I indies yI = an open Formular...
LOL
examps....
why did some of us have had so many freckles the unknown how did they vanish?
Good Grief, wish Zits were like freckles!

LITTLE STAR

http://youtu.be/jPNiH_ET8rI

THE FRECKLES

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#139088 Jan 1, 2014
jimmy krack korn wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Grief, wish Zits were like freckles!
LITTLE STAR
http://youtu.be/jPNiH_ET8rI
THE FRECKLES
Maybe they are a different kind of pigments I called em'
pegments peg this maybe they are just risen a tat to the surface and so fast they vanish Apple cider and Oatmeal and OH ZINC try Zinc that is supposed to work great like the cream for a babies butt...

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#139089 Jan 1, 2014
Is Ikea looking for me? How to Design one of their floors or one department...I would have to live in it too, since it s so far away...

Wildomar has some new law or something too, haven't read it yet...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Has Donald Trump Already Failed Us? (Nov '16) 5 min Freespirit8 16,508
News a Us Secret Service officer walked past barrica... 14 min Red Crosse 10
News The government shutdown: What we know now 16 min Doe 2
News What will Republicans say to justify condoning ... 22 min mr gleeble 48
News President Donald Trump 37 min Rico Sock Puppet 007 31
News Trump's Worst Nightmare: A Cross-Border, US-Mex... 41 min Partly Farty 6
News Shutdown divides services into essential and no... 1 hr RustyS 10
More from around the web