Rose's Pub
Ga Girl 56

Roswell, GA

#138943 Dec 23, 2013
You know what I mean.
Ga Girl 56

Roswell, GA

#138944 Dec 23, 2013
AND no "PATTY FINGERS" among the citizen. You get me?
Ga Girl 56

Roswell, GA

#138945 Dec 23, 2013
I repeat NO PATTY FINGERS!!!!!!!!!!

“The Buzzards”

Level 6

Since: Nov 07

want you to play dead

#138946 Dec 23, 2013
Ga Girl 56 wrote:
One of these days I'm going to find that "happy place" of mine. Funny thing is I'll probably the only one there. I asked someone in that little lhome town about flooding an if everyone was all right up there. You know what I got. A "Nuts" judge-it. Isn't that funny??? Hate and distain. It's the American way!!!!!!!!!!
Ga, i notice we haven't had a coherent post from Rose since you posted that *Virginia Punch* recipe, what's up with that? LOL

P.s. maybe Rose found that "happy place?" Oh oh oh and oh!

Christmas Is
http://youtu.be/SksdnQd6wHQ
Johnny Mathis
Ga Girl 56

Roswell, GA

#138947 Dec 23, 2013
Just Slim wrote:
<quoted text>
Ga, i notice we haven't had a coherent post from Rose since you posted that *Virginia Punch* recipe, what's up with that? LOL
Christmas Is
Johnny Mathis
Yeah and she didn't have to go to AZ in and 18 wheeler!!!!!
Ga Girl 56

Roswell, GA

#138948 Dec 23, 2013
Just Slim wrote:
<quoted text>
Christmas Is
Johnny Mathis
Were you just checking on me. I'm okay. My brain is just on overload. I haven't had much sleep, but I'm all right. Dusting now. Just takikng a break. Later!!!!!!!!!!
Ga Girl 56

Roswell, GA

#138949 Dec 23, 2013
Just Slim wrote:
<quoted text>
Christmas Is
Johnny Mathis
We'll take her with us but you're responsible for her and she has to stay drunk and passed out till we get here place built wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy away from me. I'd have to sleep with one eye open for the rest of my life. She can stomp the straw into the mud to make the bricks. It takes some heft to do that. I really gotta go for a few. See ya"
Ga Girl 56

Roswell, GA

#138950 Dec 23, 2013
Just Slim wrote:
<quoted text>
Christmas Is
Johnny Mathis
Thank God one of us is a reasonable woman. You know, she really does NOT like me.
Ga Girl 56

Roswell, GA

#138951 Dec 23, 2013
I have a punch receipe that will serve 200, That should keep her quiet till we get to Az.
American Eagles

Indianapolis, IN

#138952 Dec 23, 2013
LOL
Ga Girl 56

Roswell, GA

#138953 Dec 23, 2013
Charleston Light Dragoon Punch
1 qt grenadine syrup
1 bottle curacao syrup
1 qt rasberry syrup
3 gal rye whiskey
2 qts light rum
1/4 green tea leaves
1 qt bottle red cheeries
1 qt can of white cherries
1 qt can sliced pineapple
6 doz orange
6 doz lemons
carbonated water
Secure and 8 gal crock. Put in juice of oranges and lemns and stir. Keep stirring add grenadine, curacao rasberry syrup then green tea (see below)Add red cherries pineapple and their juice . Stir thouroughly
and add slowly the rye & light rum. Bear in mind the necessity of constant stirring as this is the only way to properly blend punch.
TEA -Boil the orang and lemon sking in 2 qts water then use the orange and lemon flavored water to draw the tea. Cool
This punch stock (6-1/4 gal.) should be made at least 4 daysbefore using and stirred from time to time. First serving should be 2 parts punch stock to 1 part carbonated water poured over ice. Then 1 part stock to 1 part carbonated water carbonated then can be served. Serves 300-350.
This is even better. Look how many it serves. I hope I got everything. My eyes are a little blurry. From a Charleston book dated 1890.
Foxy is Foxy

Indianapolis, IN

#138954 Dec 23, 2013
One for Daisy.

Jack Frost nipping at your nose? LOLOL

http://youtu.be/mv5z2dRMiQA
Team Rocket

P.s. don't click that! LOLOL
Ga Girl 56

Roswell, GA

#138955 Dec 23, 2013
Foxy is Foxy wrote:
One for Daisy.
Jack Frost nipping at your nose? LOLOL
http://youtu.be/mv5z2dRMiQA
Team Rocket
P.s. don't click that! LOLOL
Thank you for warning me. I don't like certain kinds of surprises so if someone says don't do, I don't do it.

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Concord, CA

#138956 Dec 23, 2013
Well it's crunch time. No, not those kind of crunches.

First there's a lot of time, then there's no time. I hope everyone is ready for Christmas and looking forward to spending it with loved ones.

I'm wrapping presents today and finishing up a little last minute grocery shopping. We're having prime rib for Christmas. I've never cooked one before, but it seems pretty simple. Any tips would be appreciated.

A very Merry Christmas to all of you, even the bad boys and girls like Quirky, Slim and GagGirl. LOL!
Ga Girl 56

Roswell, GA

#138957 Dec 23, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
Well it's crunch time. No, not those kind of crunches.
First there's a lot of time, then there's no time. I hope everyone is ready for Christmas and looking forward to spending it with loved ones.
I'm wrapping presents today and finishing up a little last minute grocery shopping. We're having prime rib for Christmas. I've never cooked one before, but it seems pretty simple. Any tips would be appreciated.
A very Merry Christmas to all of you, even the bad boys and girls like Quirky, Slim and GagGirl. LOL!
First of all I did not give you that mean judge-it. Now it sounds like you have had a wonderful day. I don't wrap much anymore. I do bags!!! Oh my gosh, my daughter is cooking a standing rib roast for us. I've never had yorkshire pudding and we're having that, too with mashed potatoes. I'm not good at cooking beef. I don't eat a lot of it. I usually over cook it. My daughter uses some kind of fancy thermomenter to keep close watch on the doneness. The last thirty minutes she turns of the oven and just lets it rest. I don't know where she got her cooking skills. Sure wasn't from me. You have a very Merry Christmas, too, Rose and give your family my best wishes for the coming New Year. BTW we're having peach cobbler and a key lime pie for dessert. I can't wait. Talk to ya' later.

“and I don't care....”

Level 7

Since: Oct 11

The Burbs, USA

#138958 Dec 23, 2013
I remember when I used to pray every night for a brand new bike. When I finally realized God don't work that way. So I went out and stole one and asked for forgivenes.

Merry Christmas Everybody!

CRUSH
[Its My Life]

http://youtu.be/wKNtxVqm55E

Bon Jovi
lyrics2

“a smile for my friends”

Level 5

Since: Jul 07

rochester, n. y.

#138959 Dec 23, 2013

“a smile for my friends”

Level 5

rochester, n. y.

#138960 Dec 23, 2013

So this is Christmas
John Lennon
:)
Quirky

Denver, CO

#138961 Dec 24, 2013
Hey George , Nice to see ya.

Hope you have a nice Christmas and Your Mom and Evi . too.

“a smile for my friends”

Level 5

rochester, n. y.

#138962 Dec 24, 2013
Quirky wrote:
Hey George , Nice to see ya.
Hope you have a nice Christmas and Your Mom and Evi . too.
I hope you and youre family have a nice Christmas to Quirky.:)
And its Livy Buddy. lol.

:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Should Katrina be banned? 1 min Tortillas and Sugar 141
Has Donald Trump Already Failed Us? (Nov '16) 4 min Tortillas and Sugar 10,759
News Seriously? DNC Vice Chair Keith Ellison Compare... 7 min george 5
News Strange bedfellows: Jimmy Carter defends Trump 29 min southern at heart 212
News Trump pardons former Sheriff Joe Arpaio 2 hr Chicagoan by Birth 1,260
News Pelosi on DREAMer Protest: - I Respect the Conc... 11 hr tomin cali 4
News Immigrant hurricane victims turn to churches am... 11 hr Mohamod 3
More from around the web