Rose's Pub
Ga Girl 56

Roswell, GA

#138432 Oct 30, 2013
Youtube - Top Gun - Danger Zone HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!!
Ga Girl 56

Roswell, GA

#138433 Oct 30, 2013
Survivor - "Eye of the Tiger" - whoopiiiiiiiii!!
Ga Girl 56

Roswell, GA

#138434 Oct 30, 2013
Survivor - "Eye of the Tiger
Ga Girl 56

Roswell, GA

#138435 Oct 30, 2013
Toto - "Africa"
Ga Girl 56

Roswell, GA

#138436 Oct 30, 2013
Kenny Loggins - "Foot Loose"
Ga Girl 56

Roswell, GA

#138437 Oct 30, 2013
M C Hammer - "You can't touch this"
Ga Girl 56

Roswell, GA

#138438 Oct 30, 2013
Lee Dorsey - "Workin' in the coal mines"
Ga Girl 56

Roswell, GA

#138439 Oct 30, 2013
Devo - "Whip it"
Ga Girl 56

Roswell, GA

#138440 Oct 30, 2013
Again - Devo - WHIP IT!!!!!!!!!LMAO
Ga Girl 56

Roswell, GA

#138441 Oct 30, 2013
Out for awhile. The dogs rumbling again. Bless his little heart. PLUS, I'm not dressed yet and should at least do that. I love having lazy days. I have so few!!!

“Blue Jean Baby..”

Level 8

Since: Oct 08

LA lady..

#138442 Oct 30, 2013

“Blue Jean Baby..”

Level 8

LA lady..

#138443 Oct 30, 2013
Ga Girl 56

Roswell, GA

#138444 Oct 30, 2013
You look like a Ho.

“Blue Jean Baby..”

Level 8

LA lady..

#138445 Oct 30, 2013
You look like a hater ;)

http://youtu.be/E25ej2q_4bU
Ga Girl 56

Roswell, GA

#138446 Oct 30, 2013
Crazy Beautiful wrote:
You look like a hater ;)
I do NOT!! I just got my hair done, I look gorgeous and I feel wonderful and I rocked out all the way home from the salon. Listen if I knew everyone in the world that hates me and I hated them back, there wouldn't be any of me left. I'd just go poof and burn up. Every car deputies stop up there mostly has an 8 or an HU or something nasty to say like the last man Hardin. There have been license plates visting Gilmer County from every state in the Union, Canada, Mexico from everywhere all to come and tell me how much they hate me and tell me to get out, get, go, call me bitch, whore and just about everything else you can think of. They've engineer wreaking my car, deputies wives cars and just about every good person I know or that helps me in some way, ever my trash guys get harrassed. This has been going for on 4 years. Believe me I'm immune. If these ass holes of the world don't believe that I know they deliberately wrecked my daughter's car then they really are stupid. Hell, Rose came right out 2 years ago and told me she was going to get me and my kids and her fat, nasty ass is still on this web site. Topix did nothing. f#ck 'em I say and to Hell with 'em.

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

San Francisco, CA

#138447 Oct 30, 2013
Ga Girl 56 wrote:
You look like a Ho.
OMG! What a mean thing to say. You're ugly inside and out no doubt.

Never did like you by the way, but to come here and insult CB like that is crossing the line, GagGirl.

You can suck up to all the men you want here, but I for one can see right through your phony game. Just another lonely, attention-seeking lunatic.

Level 9

San Francisco, CA

#138448 Oct 30, 2013
Crazy Beautiful wrote:
You look like a hater ;)
No kidding, CB.

She's also CRAZY and not in a good way.

Arrrgggh. What is wrong with people anyway?

Level 9

San Francisco, CA

#138449 Oct 30, 2013
Ga Girl 56 wrote:
<quoted text>I do NOT!! I just got my hair done, I look gorgeous and I feel wonderful and I rocked out all the way home from the salon. Listen if I knew everyone in the world that hates me and I hated them back, there wouldn't be any of me left. I'd just go poof and burn up. Every car deputies stop up there mostly has an 8 or an HU or something nasty to say like the last man Hardin. There have been license plates visting Gilmer County from every state in the Union, Canada, Mexico from everywhere all to come and tell me how much they hate me and tell me to get out, get, go, call me bitch, whore and just about everything else you can think of. They've engineer wreaking my car, deputies wives cars and just about every good person I know or that helps me in some way, ever my trash guys get harrassed. This has been going for on 4 years. Believe me I'm immune. If these ass holes of the world don't believe that I know they deliberately wrecked my daughter's car then they really are stupid. Hell, Rose came right out 2 years ago and told me she was going to get me and my kids and her fat, nasty ass is still on this web site. Topix did nothing. f#ck 'em I say and to Hell with 'em.
And you are a lying b*tch and lunatic.

I never said anything of the kind, and you know it, you psycho. You've been pulling this crap with me for several years now, and most people know you're stark raving mad.

But to post such a vicious lie about me is reprehensible. I know nothing about your personal life or your kids, but you're a liar I know that.

Now you got my attention, b*tch. It's what you've been itching for.

Level 9

San Francisco, CA

#138450 Oct 30, 2013
Oh man, not in the mood for this BS.

Later maybe.

“Blue Jean Baby..”

Level 8

LA lady..

#138451 Oct 30, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
No kidding, CB.
She's also CRAZY and not in a good way.
Arrrgggh. What is wrong with people anyway?
Hi Rose, yeah I can tell.
I usually ignore people like that, it really doesn't bother me.
Hope you're doing well.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... (May '16) 10 min Brian_G 14,534
News Baker says he will fight for sanctuary cities 1 hr justice 42
Has Donald Trump Already Failed Us? 4 hr Lost Planet Airmen 37
News Trump would deport children of illegal immigrants (Aug '15) 5 hr Licks3204 691
News Will Gov. Perry Risk the Election for a Tuitio... (Sep '11) 5 hr Giggle2044 9
News Chicago Mayor Battles Trump, Pledges $1M Legal ... 5 hr Jemz7833 2
News Donald Trump's election makes undocumented immi... 5 hr tomin cali 6
More from around the web