Rose's Pub

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Vallejo, CA

#138226 Oct 3, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Don`t be liking songs that I like Rose. That's just weird!
You're just weird.

“and I don't care....”

Level 7

Since: Oct 11

The Burbs, USA

#138227 Oct 3, 2013
X Crypsis X wrote:
== IT'S TOO LATE TO APOLOGIZE==
http://youtu.be/uZfRaWAtBVg
ONE REPUBLIC
=A Declaration Video=
somos prod
Vote 4 Me! and I'll set U free!

I WANNA BE ELECTED!!!!

http://youtu.be/XKOMNP5nIjY

ALICE COOPER
jerrymander video

“for whom the bell tolls”

Level 6

Since: Dec 10

fate is the hunter

#138228 Oct 3, 2013
===Everybody Wants To Rule The World===

http://youtu.be/lkNHBPt1FCY

Tears 4 Fears
=lyrical instrumental version=
=KaraoKrazeebeaut=video

“this gun for hire”

Level 7

Since: Jan 09

Sunset Beach

#138229 Oct 3, 2013
"Little Johnny"
[Power to the People]

http://youtu.be/UJ5Ef2jEj3Q

The Hot Pad
Bully-Videos

Level 9

Vallejo, CA

#138230 Oct 3, 2013
Now the police kill and ask questions later.

Shameful!

Miriam Carey, Capitol Suspect, Suffered Post-Partum Depression

By RUSSELL GOLDMAN

Oct 3, 2013, 6:40 PM

A woman killed by police today after a high-speed chase through Washington, D.C., that led to a lockdown of Capitol Hill suffered post-partum depression following the recent birth of her daughter, the suspect's mother told ABC News.

The woman was believed to be Miriam Carey, 34, a dental hygienist from Stamford, Conn., authorities told the woman's family, according to a family spokesman.

Police earlier said they were witholding the name of the driver of the car involved in the chase pending positive identification and notification of next of kin.

Authorities said the woman led police on a chase down Pennsylvania Avenue to the Capitol after ramming a gate at the White House.

Authorities described Carey has having a "mental illness."

"She had post-partum depression after having the baby" last August, said the woman's mother, Idella Carey.

She added, "A few months later, she got sick. She was depressed.... She was hospitalized."

Carey had a 1-year-old daughter named Erica, her mother said. Police confirmed that a 1-year-old girl was taken from the car and put in "protective custody."

Idella Carey said her daughter had "no history of violence" and she did not know why she was in Washington, D.C. She said she believed Carey was taking the little girl to a doctor's appointment today in Connecticut.

Dr. Steven Oken, her boss of eight years, described Carey as a "non-political person" who was "always happy."

"I would never in a million years believe that she would do something like this," he said. "It's the furthest thing from anything I would think she would do, especially with her child in the car. I am floored that it would be her."

A neighbor, Erin Jackson, said she believed Carey lived in the Stamford home with the baby and the girl's father. Asked if she believed Carey suffered from a mental illness, Jackson said "absolutely."

Jackson recognized the black Infinity sedan seen on television from the incident as resembling Carey's car. She said the woman's tires recently were slashed in an incident in Connecticut.

Police, including SWAT and bomb disposal units, surrounded Carey's home in Stamford Thursday evening. Police there said they were awaiting a search warrant from Washington, though 50 people from the apartment building already were being evacuated for the night.

Cops said Carey eluded police after they stopped her car and drew their guns. When she continued to flee, she drove "very erratically, very dangerously," said Senate Sergeant at Arms Terrance Gainer.

She ultimately rammed a police car and was shot by police without exiting the car, Gainer said. Two officers, one from the Capitol Police and one from Secret Service, were injured in the incident.

No weapons were found in the car, police said.

http://abcnews.go.com/m/story...

“dystopian proles”

Level 6

Since: Feb 09

ludovico

#138231 Oct 3, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
Now the police kill and ask questions later.
Shameful!
Miriam Carey, Capitol Suspect, Suffered Post-Partum Depression
By RUSSELL GOLDMAN
Oct 3, 2013, 6:40 PM
A woman killed by police today after a high-speed chase through Washington, D.C., that led to a lockdown of Capitol Hill suffered post-partum depression following the recent birth of her daughter, the suspect's mother told ABC News.
The woman was believed to be Miriam Carey, 34, a dental hygienist from Stamford, Conn., authorities told the woman's family, according to a family spokesman.
Police earlier said they were witholding the name of the driver of the car involved in the chase pending positive identification and notification of next of kin.
Authorities said the woman led police on a chase down Pennsylvania Avenue to the Capitol after ramming a gate at the White House.
Authorities described Carey has having a "mental illness."
"She had post-partum depression after having the baby" last August, said the woman's mother, Idella Carey.
She added, "A few months later, she got sick. She was depressed.... She was hospitalized."
Carey had a 1-year-old daughter named Erica, her mother said. Police confirmed that a 1-year-old girl was taken from the car and put in "protective custody."
Idella Carey said her daughter had "no history of violence" and she did not know why she was in Washington, D.C. She said she believed Carey was taking the little girl to a doctor's appointment today in Connecticut.
Dr. Steven Oken, her boss of eight years, described Carey as a "non-political person" who was "always happy."
"I would never in a million years believe that she would do something like this," he said. "It's the furthest thing from anything I would think she would do, especially with her child in the car. I am floored that it would be her."
A neighbor, Erin Jackson, said she believed Carey lived in the Stamford home with the baby and the girl's father. Asked if she believed Carey suffered from a mental illness, Jackson said "absolutely."
Jackson recognized the black Infinity sedan seen on television from the incident as resembling Carey's car. She said the woman's tires recently were slashed in an incident in Connecticut.
Police, including SWAT and bomb disposal units, surrounded Carey's home in Stamford Thursday evening. Police there said they were awaiting a search warrant from Washington, though 50 people from the apartment building already were being evacuated for the night.
Cops said Carey eluded police after they stopped her car and drew their guns. When she continued to flee, she drove "very erratically, very dangerously," said Senate Sergeant at Arms Terrance Gainer.
She ultimately rammed a police car and was shot by police without exiting the car, Gainer said. Two officers, one from the Capitol Police and one from Secret Service, were injured in the incident.
No weapons were found in the car, police said.
http://abcnews.go.com/m/story...
Sad story, poor tormented soul in a situation of events that led to tragedy.

Sail
[Blame it on my A.D.D.]

http://youtu.be/u5Hp5aDsdu4
Awol-Nation
mrbf-V

Level 9

Fremont, CA

#138232 Oct 3, 2013
anne bonny wrote:
<quoted text>
Sad story, poor tormented soul in a situation of events that led to tragedy.
Sail
[Blame it on my A.D.D.]
http://youtu.be/u5Hp5aDsdu4
Awol-Nation
mrbf-V
It really was tragic, anne and so unnecessary in my opinion. I don't understand a society where the police shoot to kill without knowing anything about the suspect. She had no weapon.

Why can't they stop people by shooting out car tires or blockading with police cars, or just injuring?

What's with this robocop mentality the police forces around the country seem to possess? There's no compassion from the media reporting either--just mechanical, routine commentary like they could have been observing a sporting event.

What has happened to humanity that the very people who are supposed to protect and serve are now killing innocents as if it's all in day's work?

I'm so sad over this. It just didn't have to happen no matter what rationalizations the police use to defend their actions.

“Take a deep breath”

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Let it out

#138234 Oct 4, 2013
<quoted text>
It really was tragic, anne and so unnecessary in my opinion. I don't understand a society where the police shoot to kill without knowing anything about the suspect. She had no weapon.
Why can't they stop people by shooting out car tires or blockading with police cars, or just injuring?
What's with this robocop mentality the police forces around the country seem to possess? There's no compassion from the media reporting either--just mechanical, routine commentary like they could have been observing a sporting event.
What has happened to humanity that the very people who are supposed to protect and serve are now killing innocents as if it's all in day's work?
I'm so sad over this. It just didn't have to happen no matter what rationalizations the police use to defend their actions.
She had no weapon? She was driving a car through gates at the white house and even rammed a police car. She injured police officials and had to be stopped before she killed someone. A car is a BIG weapon! For all anyone on the scene knew, she could have had a VBIED. People do some crazy things nowadays.

Level 9

Concord, CA

#138235 Oct 4, 2013
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
She had no weapon? She was driving a car through gates at the white house and even rammed a police car. She injured police officials and had to be stopped before she killed someone. A car is a BIG weapon! For all anyone on the scene knew, she could have had a VBIED. People do some crazy things nowadays.
I know the popular theory and what the police claim. They could have stopped her some other way besides killing her. They're trained to kill like vicious dogs who don't think, just react.

I know what police action used to look like. It's not the same these days. The police have become more and more violent and aggressive and react like everyone and everything is a potential terrorist threat. The attitude and demeanor of police today is robocop. Reality imitating fiction, and robots have no capacity to distinguish the difference.

When the police become less human, they see suspects and perpetrators as less human, and shooting another human being is no different than a video game. She didn't have to die. No police died over this incident did they?

Level 9

Concord, CA

#138236 Oct 4, 2013
Why do you think drones are used in battle? It eliminates the human factor.

The more you dehumanize a society, the more acceptable killing becomes, especially by the authorities.

“Lets Go - Why Not”

Level 6

Since: Jun 11

Laredo Tornado

#138237 Oct 4, 2013
<quoted text>
I know the popular theory and what the police claim. They could have stopped her some other way besides killing her. They're trained to kill like vicious dogs who don't think, just react.
I know what police action used to look like. It's not the same these days. The police have become more and more violent and aggressive and react like everyone and everything is a potential terrorist threat. The attitude and demeanor of police today is robocop. Reality imitating fiction, and robots have no capacity to distinguish the difference.

When the police become less human, they see suspects and perpetrators as less human, and shooting another human being is no different than a video game. She didn't have to die. No police died over this incident did they?
Unfortunately the circumstances surrounding this incident left little time and effort to be more negotionable. Maybe if it happened out on the highway, or somewhere else who knows. But I know what you mean about the demeanor of law enforcement. It just speaks for the times we live in, fight fire with fire.

SHOOT, DON'T TALK
http://youtu.be/dvSZ_HQmZgQ
tgb&u/67/ewallach

Level 9

Concord, CA

#138238 Oct 4, 2013
NuRidersoftheePurpleSage wrote:
<quoted text>
Unfortunately the circumstances surrounding this incident left little time and effort to be more negotionable. Maybe if it happened out on the highway, or somewhere else who knows. But I know what you mean about the demeanor of law enforcement. It just speaks for the times we live in, fight fire with fire.
SHOOT, DON'T TALK
http://youtu.be/dvSZ_HQmZgQ
tgb&u/67/ewallach
I suppose you're right, NuRider.

Just didn't know you could get killed these days for being depressed.

Seems lethal force used to be the last resort. Now it's the first response. Human life has been devalued, but we care more about the value of the dollar now.

Things Have Changed.........Bob Dylan

“Working Class Dog”

Level 6

Since: Oct 08

Hells Kitchen

#138239 Oct 4, 2013
We was kinda raised in a gun culture. Especially in the 50's. I could go in a 5 & 10 buy a BB gun, Slingshot with marbles, metal tipped darts, giant rubber bands. Then go play war with me buddies. If you didn't have any money, you just threw rocks!
Of course alot changed when we got to be teens in the sixties but thats another story.

"The Untouchables"
http://youtu.be/E44t23EXDpI
Nelson Riddle
abc/desilu

“this gun for hire”

Level 7

Since: Jan 09

Sunset Beach

#138240 Oct 4, 2013
Mickey Ratt Club wrote:
We was kinda raised in a gun culture. Especially in the 50's. I could go in a 5 & 10 buy a BB gun, Slingshot with marbles, metal tipped darts, giant rubber bands. Then go play war with me buddies. If you didn't have any money, you just threw rocks!
Of course alot changed when we got to be teens in the sixties but thats another story.
"The Untouchables"
Nelson Riddle
abc/desilu
Wow, I see what you mean. This guys a badazz dude, and that rifle...I want one!

"The BETTER Rifleman"

http://youtu.be/k7k7SIydMok
ChuckConners-abc-pinballpsycho prod

“Heartful of Soul”

Level 6

Since: Feb 09

El Dorado

#138241 Oct 4, 2013
~~~Shotgun~~~

http://youtu.be/2WNDt-_9zXE

Jr. Walker & The All-Stars
American Me
Mi Vida Loca
Boulevard Nights.......~R~

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

Since: Dec 06

KREUZBERG...

#138242 Oct 4, 2013
<quoted text>
You know what, Tinka?
I don't get it. So many people find those comments about incest amusing, and are telling me to chill out and "act like an adult."
I'm supposed to have no reaction to being accused of such a thing? I don't understand people on the Internet I swear to God.
Anonymity must be the ticket to being abusive and repulsive toward others.
Awww screw it. On that thread a hooker gets more respect. Go figure.
Figure a an in figure to physics? I don't know at all anymore most of the time I am at a glare of wtf???

I think I prefer the net much better than actual life form honest to goodness I think I am at the point that I want completely disconnect from all of it...

What is the use ???

Oh wait some of us are still at the place of finding themselves I thought for a tiny bit that about myself too that that what it was that I had to do too, no questions about that because why in the freak did I get to that point...

Talkative as I am I said a few things granted I am sure with the big guy above that must have been an ok from the get-go...Anyway please don't grow up to become stuck in that dirty ole ground covered almost everywhere with dog crap...

Even inside the place where they bury the dead dogs go and take a rest when the sun's up beating it's stuff around beaming figure that one out...

I don't want to in light years what if it where already done and burned out and it will reach darkness soon and cooler air season 4 or year times???

Anyway I have a new e-mail and want to write with some of you that way for a while not wanting to go outside and Jim says too much spyware on here...
[email protected] I think that's it so want to write me????

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#138243 Oct 4, 2013
Mickey Ratt Club wrote:
"The Untouchables"
Nelson Riddle
abc/desilu
We was too but didn't mean we's was using dem'...

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#138244 Oct 4, 2013
My favorite one was my peashooter (it was metal) filled with mother's peas *stolen form the bowl that they were in, covered with water to soak over night*...

Never shut anyone's eye out...

“for whom the bell tolls”

Level 6

Since: Dec 10

fate is the hunter

#138245 Oct 4, 2013
Why do you think drones are used in battle? It eliminates the human factor.
The more you dehumanize a society, the more acceptable killing becomes, especially by the authorities.
====MIDNIGHT CITY====

http://youtu.be/M2IPU05tZ2k

M-83
pic=robocops=

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#138246 Oct 4, 2013
<quoted text>
I suppose you're right, NuRider.
Just didn't know you could get killed these days for being depressed.
Seems lethal force used to be the last resort. Now it's the first response. Human life has been devalued, but we care more about the value of the dollar now.
Things Have Changed.........Bob Dylan
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =L9EKqQWPjyoXX
Depression? Did that change too or what?
OR, do not I repeat DON"T EVER get or feel upset that could cause a war...One's own attitude rubbing of on another???? To what a degree maybe a bit of a bitch to then theirs however....

Sense in sane oh wait sanity...

Ahu, sure all kapich and understood...Cheerio

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sanders: Don't blame Islam for Orlando shooting 2 min ImFree2Choose 490
News African-Americans should start voting for Repub... 3 min M Wilson 79
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 4 min woodtick57 2,950
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 1 hr WasteWater 9,658
News Trump's 'unlimited' wealth may not be enough to... 3 hr Lottery traitors 28
News Voters have trust issues with Hillary Clinton? ... (Jul '15) 4 hr Democrat Hero 6,579
News Supreme Court's immigration decision is a step ... 5 hr spud 3
More from around the web