Rose's Pub

“The Beast Within”

Level 5

Since: Oct 12

Paradise, Calif

#138163 Sep 26, 2013
HOOOOOOOOOWL!
DON'T SEX, DRUG & DRIVE..........

ELIOT COCAINE SCENE

http://youtu.be/YLLb5_YN3j4

TRUE ROMANCE
BPinchot/TScott/93'/WB-[R]

“Club Fed or Camp Cupcake?”

Since: Oct 10

White-Collar Minimum-Security

#138164 Sep 26, 2013

“Heartful of Soul”

Level 6

Since: Feb 09

El Dorado

#138165 Sep 26, 2013
~~~Fire~~~

http://youtu.be/BDKNnJUP2FI

Pointer Sisters
~lesync~video~

“this gun for hire”

Level 7

Since: Jan 09

Sunset Beach

#138166 Sep 26, 2013
D Valens wrote:
~~~Fire~~~
http://youtu.be/BDKNnJUP2FI
Pointer Sisters
~lesync~video~
"I'M ON FIRE"

http://youtu.be/vpU05HKaJug
The Dwight Twilley Band
goldenbear-HB

“Club Fed or Camp Cupcake?”

Since: Oct 10

White-Collar Minimum-Security

#138167 Sep 26, 2013

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Martinez, CA

#138168 Sep 27, 2013
Fire and Rain......James Taylor

“for whom the bell tolls”

Level 6

Since: Dec 10

fate is the hunter

#138169 Sep 27, 2013
THE ARCADE FIRE, presents.......

===REBELLION===
==[The Lies]==

http://youtu.be/-S6eHlgeWeY
The REAL Courtney

Phoenix, AZ

#138170 Sep 27, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
Fire and Rain......James Taylor
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =cEtDTEfdea0XX
"Incest" is not in my arsenal Rose. Someone is posing as me that hates me - and you as well. I never believed THAT about you. I hope you believe me but I am not expecting anything but GFY

“Working Class Dog”

Level 6

Since: Oct 08

Hells Kitchen

#138171 Sep 27, 2013
X Crypsis X wrote:
THE ARCADE FIRE, presents.......
===REBELLION===
==[The Lies]==
http://youtu.be/-S6eHlgeWeY
"Fire On High"

http://youtu.be/wntHSse3yec
Electric Light Orchestra
Face The Music- NASA-Video

“The Beast Within”

Level 5

Since: Oct 12

Paradise, Calif

#138172 Sep 27, 2013
THE RING OF FIRE

http://youtu.be/AKwGDa3uLHk

WALL OF VOODOO
[The Ugly American lp]
Vid - White Slaves of Chinatown-[M]

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Martinez, CA

#138173 Sep 27, 2013
The REAL Courtney wrote:
<quoted text>
"Incest" is not in my arsenal Rose. Someone is posing as me that hates me - and you as well. I never believed THAT about you. I hope you believe me but I am not expecting anything but GFY
I'm supposed to be grateful to you because you didn't accuse me of incest?

Don't use me to try and save your Topix rep. People like you, Quirky, Ferrell, GR and the rest of the right-wing lunatics on that thread indirectly encourage those vulgar accusations every time you post some lie or insult about me or my son.

You don't deserve a GFY. Get out of my face, troll.

“and I don't care....”

Level 7

Since: Oct 11

The Burbs, USA

#138174 Sep 27, 2013
a little puddin' is hard to find.....
The misheard lyrics,

YOU GOT LUCKY
[When I Found You]

http://youtu.be/2isJ2r385p0

Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers
OMF83-Videos

“Tutte le strade portano a Roma”

Level 4

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#138175 Sep 27, 2013

“this gun for hire”

Level 7

Since: Jan 09

Sunset Beach

#138176 Sep 27, 2013
"Good Morning Judge!"

http://youtu.be/9B7faDGfSDU
10cc
"The Fugitive Kind/MBrando/56'"

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

Since: Dec 06

KREUZBERG...

#138177 Sep 27, 2013
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
I was listening to NPR radio and heard a story about using the wind turbine generator to extract hydrogen from the water molecules in the air. The hydrogen can be used to power a tractor and the power from that same wind turbine can power a catalyst that converts hydrogen into anhydrous ammonia used to fertilize the fields for growing the crops. Cultivate and fertilizing the fields out of thin air. Magical indeed!
Magical???

It's a man's brain induced with thought of a better tomorrow if it so were that we must think ahead might as well use it a head wave of a thing ain't it..

And breathing at times comes very easy like so much that it feels like you don't have to...

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

Since: Dec 06

KREUZBERG...

#138178 Sep 27, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm supposed to be grateful to you because you didn't accuse me of incest?
Don't use me to try and save your Topix rep. People like you, Quirky, Ferrell, GR and the rest of the right-wing lunatics on that thread indirectly encourage those vulgar accusations every time you post some lie or insult about me or my son.
You don't deserve a GFY. Get out of my face, troll.
As Tim used to say mind over matter mind in matter might be a bit stressing could induce puking but how much would one lose of the DP's mentioned *magic* to all possibilities I mean an ice chip in mid air floating up and down like it was flying...Wonder if the ice machine breaks down completely where the chips will fly in from?

(smirkish laughter)

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

Since: Dec 06

KREUZBERG...

#138179 Sep 27, 2013
ok well hey heading out again, hope the blessed stay that way!!!

And may the comps survive any virus attacks :)

They should have a topix hacker hacking meet up thread we could pick em up much faster that way or?

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Martinez, CA

#138180 Sep 27, 2013
Tinka wrote:
<quoted text>
As Tim used to say mind over matter mind in matter might be a bit stressing could induce puking but how much would one lose of the DP's mentioned *magic* to all possibilities I mean an ice chip in mid air floating up and down like it was flying...Wonder if the ice machine breaks down completely where the chips will fly in from?
(smirkish laughter)
You know what, Tinka?

I don't get it. So many people find those comments about incest amusing, and are telling me to chill out and "act like an adult."

I'm supposed to have no reaction to being accused of such a thing? I don't understand people on the Internet I swear to God.

Anonymity must be the ticket to being abusive and repulsive toward others.

Awww screw it. On that thread a hooker gets more respect. Go figure.

“The Beast Within”

Level 5

Since: Oct 12

Paradise, Calif

#138181 Sep 27, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
You know what, Tinka?
I don't get it. So many people find those comments about incest amusing, and are telling me to chill out and "act like an adult."
I'm supposed to have no reaction to being accused of such a thing? I don't understand people on the Internet I swear to God.
Anonymity must be the ticket to being abusive and repulsive toward others.
Awww screw it. On that thread a hooker gets more respect. Go figure.
It is my basic animal instinct to believe that those who hurl such epithets are usually guilty of such. The evil that they do is too rid themselves of the guilt and shame. What better device, than the currently untrackable internet, at least for the time being. But the stone throwers leave no doubt who they really are.

BxLxAxCxK - MxAxIxL

http://youtu.be/vglgVbtj608

10cc
lyricsNvideo

“ONE NATION ONE FLAG :)”

Level 6

Since: Aug 11

Pro-illegals are pro-crime!!

#138183 Sep 28, 2013
Tinka wrote:
<quoted text>
Magical???
It's a man's brain induced with thought of a better tomorrow if it so were that we must think ahead might as well use it a head wave of a thing ain't it..
And breathing at times comes very easy like so much that it feels like you don't have to...
Hi Tinka, you're back. where have you been? Nice to see you okay.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 1 hr USA 15,058
News Donald Trump's potential action on immigration ... 1 hr spytheweb 1
News Sophie Cruz at the Women's March on Washington 4 hr Cordwainer Trout 7
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... (May '16) 5 hr Mnbzxc 18,377
Has Donald Trump Already Failed Us? 7 hr Flaming Star 315
News Latino immigrants suddenly avoiding the DMV (Aug '08) 7 hr Well Well 691
News 'Beautiful Wall' a Tough Task Patchy border bar... 8 hr Well Well 33
More from around the web