Level 6

Since: Dec 06

in a city...

#138019 Sep 14, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Take care of yourself Tinka!
:)
Sure maybe that secret under uncovering around me cares and well of course to take care is to care a self?

In which way? Counting calories? I hope soon a thing of a past and scents and the taste of meat and and and...

A vision of all things are meadow like with nice purly wonderful smelling plants... LOL
Hey I thought kittens were a thing of a past I hadn't seen any at all around and now around here there are two litters how cool is that I thought all animals are chipped these days...
Some pets are very nice and I hope they won't malfunction ever around a kid...

Do the same be careful and hey are you surviving in any way?
Quirky

Denver, CO

#138020 Sep 14, 2013
Tinka wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure maybe that secret under uncovering around me cares and well of course to take care is to care a self?
In which way? Counting calories? I hope soon a thing of a past and scents and the taste of meat and and and...
A vision of all things are meadow like with nice purly wonderful smelling plants... LOL
Hey I thought kittens were a thing of a past I hadn't seen any at all around and now around here there are two litters how cool is that I thought all animals are chipped these days...
Some pets are very nice and I hope they won't malfunction ever around a kid...
Do the same be careful and hey are you surviving in any way?
Yes Tinka , I am doing pretty well. I sure hope you are!

“RELAX”

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

EVERYTHING WILL BE ALRIGHT

#138021 Sep 14, 2013
Tinka wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
Hey though maybe that's why the dome was placed it was an order, filed and set in motion when motion first took place (for everyone a different in difference due to time)... the thieves and crooks are in the hands of the outer super force that too has settled within...
For instance: Alien Germanicans and what did you say *Alien cops* Alliances
formed to advance common interests or causes: an alliance of labor unions opposing the bill. What Bill????
The Grid in action
Alliance :) from all around this Galaxy have discovered found us and maybe they like our tracks...
Maybe they spoke to Jesus and he told them about the Footstep story or some other Religious story...
Funny Stuff

https://www.youtube.com/user/SKUnderTheDome

Level 1

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#138022 Sep 14, 2013
Good morning, just wanted to say hello to some of my friends here. It's been a long time..I almost forgot my info! &#128522;

“this gun for hire”

Level 7

Since: Jan 09

Sunset Beach

#138023 Sep 14, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey jb, we got back from Bodega Bay this evening. It was nice, very foggy though--had a great dinner last night. Glad to see the ocean was still there. LOL!
No traffic on Hwy 37 to speak of, just big rigs on the way home.
Hope you had a nice trip. Did you take 101 the whole way plus Big Sur?
Only hit traffic on the 880 going round the bay by Oakland. Crossed the bridge going by San Quentin. Up threw San Sabistopol to Guernville, then Bodega Bay. Nice. But before that stayed at Cuyucos between Morro Bay & Cambria. That was a great place too. Couldn't get over all the agriculture farmlands coming thru Salinas. Lot of farms, lot of work.

The Wanderer
http://youtu.be/gDAhOuiFZyY
Dion & The Belmonts
lyrics finally-JDeanVid

“Working Class Dog”

Level 6

Since: Oct 08

Hells Kitchen

#138024 Sep 14, 2013
johnny belinda wrote:
<quoted text>
Only hit traffic on the 880 going round the bay by Oakland. Crossed the bridge going by San Quentin. Up threw San Sabistopol to Guernville, then Bodega Bay. Nice. But before that stayed at Cuyucos between Morro Bay & Cambria. That was a great place too. Couldn't get over all the agriculture farmlands coming thru Salinas. Lot of farms, lot of work.
The Wanderer
Dion & The Belmonts
lyrics finally-JDeanVid
You should have checked out the place for a job. Over at Lompoc they got plenty of farms and its close to the beach at Guadalupe.

Mr. Farmer
http://youtu.be/uSBDs-5hhoc
The Seeds
rare single version no fade-out

“Heartful of Soul”

Level 6

Since: Feb 09

El Dorado

#138025 Sep 14, 2013
Patriciapink wrote:
Good morning, just wanted to say hello to some of my friends here. It's been a long time..I almost forgot my info! &#128522;
Hi Patty, nice to see you!

~~~Pretty Flamingo~~~

http://youtu.be/O3wm0VcHlKM

Manfred Mann
~lyrics2~

“and I don't care....”

Level 7

Since: Oct 11

The Burbs, USA

#138026 Sep 14, 2013
I AM THE OWL

http://youtu.be/qgTCEX4tlGA

IT'S THE DEAD KENNEDYS, CHARLIE BROWN!
BohemianGrove-vid
I am the owl
I seek out the foul
Wipe 'em away
Keep America free
For clean livin' folks like me

“for whom the bell tolls”

Level 6

Since: Dec 10

fate is the hunter

#138027 Sep 14, 2013
Patriciapink wrote:
Like the legend of the phoenix
All ends with beginnings
What keeps the planet spinning
The force of the beginning

== GET LUCKY ==

http://youtu.be/5NMPUcMeyvo

DAFT PUNK
=Uncensored Video Version=
lotus prod.=[M]

“I be me, and you are...”

Level 6

in a city...

#138028 Sep 14, 2013
johnny belinda wrote:
<quoted text>
The Wanderer
Dion & The Belmonts
lyrics finally-JDeanVid
Yeah Farmwork that's really what I want to do too in the next age of farming and I don't think I have entered that yet completely not really wanting to milk a cow every EVERY MORNING having to get up early and head out to the pasters is it pastures that is or the stable...

Man so quite a ride you are on the 800's 80 what? Where the freak is that at, are you streaming in are you dressed when you post? L) oops :) just wondering...

Oh Dealt and deals dealing still and you know what though the food has surpassed it's limit with me I have to look at it as that it is a tool too a survival one it sustains life I guess sigar I think is oh sugar smoking to me comes easier than having to lift a fork and stuff myself...

Tar coal and filled nostrils when I am out and about for some time I have to clean my nose when I get in where as at home I didn't had to for ever and then when I went home the first time home back there I had to clean out the black..

How far from home is it to be away from earth?

Oh so are you driving I think I am on some staul stall halt or something it's not always bad oh OHHHH

Food, it surpassed some other thing I think which I know I can deal with food eat it to keep up some nutrient other than that it's a long track out you know to find that special feed which makes us feel the way we seek???

Yeah to eat but not in masses to exceed that which the body wants to hold...

Today I was in the mood of keeping my spirit un-attached to anything to just kinda be...

I haven't read a whole lot but to a story or something or what could one be? ONE, honestly I am trying to keep up with some of conversations high lites...High points the things that keep us in a moving evolving what a tight rope circle may be ad to that to honor some great poets of our time?

Yours mine? In that alone two, and to the spiritual feel that was pretty cool today to find that similar in what some feel as is the world one Unity?

Then to that a one ultimate in lead? What is he wearing??? Did I ask that before somewhere?

It's honestly strange to feel like typing like you had so a long time ago in some other place for maybe the reason that we are at well or I AM at I mean we didn't all know each other all not at the same time for sure and to off springs how does it to shifts work you think I mean if you know the feel a feel maybe you do know some things and just think some receive that a thought a like similar or close to...

Where is an I heading to and what had happened to anyone else in a past just go with that a past oh and then to do that if you could write on to one story as to an outlook view that of many where would you be placing yourself in one as what or would your character wanting to to stand on the sideline?

What if the above entrances are or not and they have truly always been in part of LIFE in general a norm...
Do we have to re-write normalities I mean like maybe some to the COnstitution I have to focus all the time I do have to have some sort of a reason other than to just remain and to just be breathing giving of self to understand endurances or to greatly be of service and to serve our-self too and how to do Love yourself first of and for most?

I swear as in issues more than enough to ponder on to wonder in wander for for not where would you wander to on? Stumble maybe for sure yeah here there a bit a turn to back?

Started from where?

Level 6

in a city...

#138029 Sep 14, 2013
Funny is good and what is sometimes a piss off still to think hahahaha think not or sent something again that got lost out in space?

Scream?

Scream for laughter and roll for fun laugh drop and roll...

It's the earth is shaking?

I can only imagine that it is the little Ares playing with it hmmmm :)

Level 6

in a city...

#138030 Sep 14, 2013
More than a Dorm there's much more...

Major traffic...

I better remember later had a thought earlier on the porch how science could become that better function in it's use always I think that but it had something to do with a certain program...

“Tutte le strade portano a Roma”

Level 4

Since: Aug 13

Mt Vesuvius

#138031 Sep 14, 2013
After Midnight (1988 version)

http://youtu.be/ZeDtmbt4JS4
Eric Clapton

“this gun for hire”

Level 7

Sunset Beach

#138032 Sep 15, 2013
Mickey Ratt Club wrote:
<quoted text>
You should have checked out the place for a job. Over at Lompoc they got plenty of farms and its close to the beach at Guadalupe.
Mr. Farmer
http://youtu.be/uSBDs-5hhoc
The Seeds
rare single version no fade-out
Hey Mick, I got a job, a pretty good one. I was just saying that it's amazing all this farmland around Watsonville & Gilroy and miles and miles more. It looks like it would take an army of workers to keep it going.
check it out,

"Strawberry Fields Forever"
The Adam & Desmond Farm Show
http://youtu.be/41F6oiBrtTA
Beatles/adamdesmondvideoshows

“this gun for hire”

Level 7

Sunset Beach

#138033 Sep 15, 2013
Tinka wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah Farmwork that's really what I want to do too in the next age of farming and I don't think I have entered that yet completely not really wanting to milk a cow every EVERY MORNING having to get up early and head out to the pasters is it pastures that is or the stable...
Man so quite a ride you are on the 800's 80 what? Where the freak is that at, are you streaming in are you dressed when you post? L) oops :) just wondering...
Oh Dealt and deals dealing still and you know what though the food has surpassed it's limit with me I have to look at it as that it is a tool too a survival one it sustains life I guess sigar I think is oh sugar smoking to me comes easier than having to lift a fork and stuff myself...
Tar coal and filled nostrils when I am out and about for some time I have to clean my nose when I get in where as at home I didn't had to for ever and then when I went home the first time home back there I had to clean out the black..
How far from home is it to be away from earth?
Oh so are you driving I think I am on some staul stall halt or something it's not always bad oh OHHHH
Food, it surpassed some other thing I think which I know I can deal with food eat it to keep up some nutrient other than that it's a long track out you know to find that special feed which makes us feel the way we seek???
Yeah to eat but not in masses to exceed that which the body wants to hold...
Today I was in the mood of keeping my spirit un-attached to anything to just kinda be...
I haven't read a whole lot but to a story or something or what could one be? ONE, honestly I am trying to keep up with some of conversations high lites...High points the things that keep us in a moving evolving what a tight rope circle may be ad to that to honor some great poets of our time?
Yours mine? In that alone two, and to the spiritual feel that was pretty cool today to find that similar in what some feel as is the world one Unity?
Then to that a one ultimate in lead? What is he wearing??? Did I ask that before somewhere?
It's honestly strange to feel like typing like you had so a long time ago in some other place for maybe the reason that we are at well or I AM at I mean we didn't all know each other all not at the same time for sure and to off springs how does it to shifts work you think I mean if you know the feel a feel maybe you do know some things and just think some receive that a thought a like similar or close to...
Where is an I heading to and what had happened to anyone else in a past just go with that a past oh and then to do that if you could write on to one story as to an outlook view that of many where would you be placing yourself in one as what or would your character wanting to to stand on the sideline?
What if the above entrances are or not and they have truly always been in part of LIFE in general a norm...
Do we have to re-write normalities I mean like maybe some to the COnstitution I have to focus all the time I do have to have some sort of a reason other than to just remain and to just be breathing giving of self to understand endurances or to greatly be of service and to serve our-self too and how to do Love yourself first of and for most?
I swear as in issues more than enough to ponder on to wonder in wander for for not where would you wander to on? Stumble maybe for sure yeah here there a bit a turn to back?
Started from where?
Tinka, travel up and down the State as much as you can. You'll experience every type of geographical wonder you can. Meet all kinds of people and it will unbind your mind.

"Back On The Street Again"
http://youtu.be/ILKLl6dKQCc
The Sandpipers

“the luck of the draw”

Level 6

Since: Mar 09

the cross of lorraine

#138034 Sep 15, 2013
Tinka wrote:
Funny is good and what is sometimes a piss off still to think hahahaha think not or sent something again that got lost out in space?
Scream?
Scream for laughter and roll for fun laugh drop and roll...
It's the earth is shaking?
I can only imagine that it is the little Ares playing with it hmmmm :)
**If You Steal My Sunshine**

http://youtu.be/aYYpYBMTeXQ

Len
Lyrics Video by Lifes2Short
[music from *More,More,More*]

“dystopian proles”

Level 6

Since: Feb 09

ludovico

#138035 Sep 15, 2013
J ValJean wrote:
<quoted text>
Len
Stolen Love

http://youtu.be/9YAyqQ_LtXY

Miss LaVell
duke records

Level 6

in a city...

#138036 Sep 16, 2013
J ValJean wrote:
<quoted text>
Len
I would never want to steal anyone's light, shining moment ever and I give my soul gladly to the works of whom ever it may be that can restore someone elses if they so are in receiving...

The spirit however one must keep and hopefully one spirit will find another spirit most similar to one's own and maybe that LOVE of this world is just that why spirit remains...

Soon maybe torture will be no more and peace of mind can be claimed as not a steal but a find of a life time...

God's method in knowledge is Scientific

The scientific method is a body of techniques for investigating phenomena, acquiring new knowledge, or correcting and integrating previous knowledge...

The *chief characteristic which distinguishes* the scientific method from *other methods* of acquiring knowledge is that scientists seek to let reality speak for itself,[discuss] supporting a theory when a theory's predictions are confirmed and challenging a theory when its predictions prove false.

Falsehood to what truth confirms>???

Level 6

in a city...

#138037 Sep 16, 2013
johnny belinda wrote:
<quoted text>
Tinka, travel up and down the State as much as you can. You'll experience every type of geographical wonder you can. Meet all kinds of people and it will unbind your mind.
"Back On The Street Again"
http://youtu.be/ILKLl6dKQCc
The Sandpipers
Somehow I have a feeling that Wildomar is the place for me for now. The East-coast feels more like my home however but I ran away from Berlin and that city my hometown Kreuzberg was made for me everything imaginable was in place how it would be if Wildomar could grow to become a place of home too...And then I'll travel around the world...If I can find my energy again that is...

There are already some things in it's place here that make it home like but to what it could become is far more is what...

It takes the right kind of people though to have that vision of Wildomar becoming an actual city I guess...I met a lady this weekend that saw it the same as I do...

Goodnight Ares :)

Level 6

in a city...

#138038 Sep 16, 2013
Oh ps.
I've been thinking about walking around more out and about meet and greet, I wish it wasn't that hot though the heat just is deadly it showed 117 today on the freaking porch so what was it in the sun like 130 at least must have been...

Insane...

Night Zeus :)
Father of Gods and men...

LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gov. Scott Signs Bill To Grant In-State Tuition... 43 min swedenforever 66
Immigration: Islam Origins, Islam History, Isla... 2 hr Abd al Rahman 1
GOP stokes Ebola fears against immigrants 2 hr Here Is One 714
Election countdown: Everybody hug a surrogate 3 hr barefoot2626 9
Anti-police fliers found near site of Santa Cru... (Jun '10) 6 hr WooF 117
...Illegal Aliens Registered to Vote in NC 8 hr Cracker 18
Bill Richardson: Susana Martinez Will Lose 9 hr Local 2

Immigration Reform People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE