Rose's Pub

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

Since: Dec 06

KREUZBERG...

#137822 Aug 31, 2013
Ok so my biatch fest is done not sure if that can even be considered as one to just try to say things in a way that it does make sense to the ones that you would want to make sense to...

I mean we can't speak always just to just blah blah and not always wanting to make total sense either to then however all of a sudden some will decide for ya and put claim and maybe even that blame too...

And WOOOW how to become that some strange machine in function let me ask you what it is you can do???

Just plain simple wondering why waste the time if you can be pondering breaking your head over more simplistic matter ...

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#137823 Aug 31, 2013
Now I am really done...

And so nice for you to stop in and say hi...Hey how is your day?
Quirky

Broomfield, CO

#137824 Aug 31, 2013
Tinka wrote:
Now I am really done...
And so nice for you to stop in and say hi...Hey how is your day?
Hi Tinka Winka !

:-)

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#137825 Aug 31, 2013
O(h and by the way I think I am a bipolar so to contradict the ying and the yang don't they have that covered?

ACTUALLY I don't know what that really means that up and down thing of a mood and how one's feeling, how is one supposed to feel?

Wouldn't it be more sufficient for some to get hands on from hands on as to what one really needs to be given...

You know what really happened, someone opened that Bible in front of me and introduced me to all that it says and then to some more of a study indepth of Christianities and other teligion oh Reli on Religion through television, that too but specified in group they set themselves apart...People?

I think someone I know is withering away from having it on the tele 24 7 nonstop he is going through something for sure and then to another not sure what some think about the almighty strong dark force as if that would be a disturbance to an unbalance?

Poles and magnetic fields...

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#137826 Aug 31, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Tinka Winka !
Sure hi maybe I know you...

Should Foreign Policies manage America's Poverty?

What side do you see and or but what side are you really on?
Olive Oyl

Monterey Park, CA

#137827 Aug 31, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Tinka Winka !
How's it going clown?

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#137828 Aug 31, 2013
Mandarins Oranges Apples and Bananas could be considered a Fruit salad and women are made for men fortunate to break some ties and shouldn't one be able to?

20 more years and maybe more after that and maybe none in the till death and so on...

Left my home behind good people too and they are still around doing their thing too...

Fortunate for me that I was born into Berlin and in the free side and to what wasn't to my observation they were free enough why else would have some family stayed there and in want too...

Not because they were made or had to...

Buhumbugs...
I Yam what I Yam

Monterey Park, CA

#137829 Aug 31, 2013
Tinka wrote:
<quoted text>
That question is too complex for Quirky,
try something simple like what color paper is his new Barbie doll going to be shipped in.

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#137830 Aug 31, 2013
Olive Oyl wrote:
<quoted text>
How's it going clown?
The clowns of today are in the killer category so you know that is what I found out just a reminder maybe concentrate?

They stamp concrete these days, easy does it? Was it?

Carved in into stone the olden days hu I still say and if not yet then they will to Harlequins they Rule...

Clowns...

Kaspers are they is what :)Hand puppets no strings mastered and needed...

I bet they aren't Kindred(s) of a Pan...

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#137831 Aug 31, 2013
I Yam what I Yam wrote:
<quoted text>
That question is too complex for Quirky,
try something simple like what color paper is his new Barbie doll going to be shipped in.
Oh man paper that reminds me I still have yet a couple of pieces that are special and I have to think of something to write on them...

A doll for him?

Is it shipped from Asia or Europa? Maybe they will place it in a nice box too and cover it with the state flag for the colors, maybe?

I wonder how much do they go by these days?

I honestly for myself couldn't go that route if there were no spirits left I would reside myself to do nothing but place my head into interesting pages of books or watch ants all day long...

But to reach out to some of a higher existence to find that matter that is an interesting topic to me maybe it should have been more like that and though to me it was that for most of my past 2-3 years...

Well Barbies and Kens who can afford them?
I Yam What I Yam

Monterey Park, CA

#137832 Aug 31, 2013
Tinka wrote:
<quoted text>
The clowns of today are in the killer category so you know that is what I found out just a reminder maybe concentrate?
They stamp concrete these days, easy does it? Was it?
Carved in into stone the olden days hu I still say and if not yet then they will to Harlequins they Rule...
Clowns...
Kaspers are they is what :)Hand puppets no strings mastered and needed...
I bet they aren't Kindred(s) of a Pan...
Quirky is of the dimwit variety,
Going through life aimlessly, always blaming someone for their inability to function in today's society.
Concrete stamping is real popular nowadays, it's an innovative way of creating the laid stone look for a lot less moola than
the "real thing".

Quirky could also be considered kindred of a hand puppet,
exclusively shaped to fit GR's grubby hand in it.

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#137833 Aug 31, 2013
Oh and Seniorities?

Did you ever feel like ripping one of their heads of?
A new found to an emotion so to Glory how much is there?
I Yam What I Yam

Monterey Park, CA

#137834 Aug 31, 2013
Tinka wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh man paper that reminds me I still have yet a couple of pieces that are special and I have to think of something to write on them...
A doll for him?
Is it shipped from Asia or Europa? Maybe they will place it in a nice box too and cover it with the state flag for the colors, maybe?
I wonder how much do they go by these days?
I honestly for myself couldn't go that route if there were no spirits left I would reside myself to do nothing but place my head into interesting pages of books or watch ants all day long...
But to reach out to some of a higher existence to find that matter that is an interesting topic to me maybe it should have been more like that and though to me it was that for most of my past 2-3 years...
Well Barbies and Kens who can afford them?
Deep stuff Tinka,
Do you see yourself back in Europa in the near future?
permanently or temporarily?
I wouldn't mind living there 3 or 4 months out of the year...

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#137835 Aug 31, 2013
Off is what I meant...

So today's extravagances a stamp some poured stone and some design in mind as to how one places the stamp in what angle...

Have you studied Quantum in Physics?
To light etc.?

Q can you place a stamp in concrete?

I honestly never thought to place a comment could cause so much as maybe it's best to concentrate on that how to BUILD man or city?

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#137836 Aug 31, 2013
I Yam What I Yam wrote:
<quoted text>
Deep stuff Tinka,
Do you see yourself back in Europa in the near future?
permanently or temporarily?
I wouldn't mind living there 3 or 4 months out of the year...
I don't know what I think at times let alone to where I want to settle in for a while, can't say that home is where the heart is either for who knows when that was torn out.

I mean wanting to find a home is it that pathetic to thought on someone to phasm what it is like to be somewhat stranded... They would have it too that you become some whale??? Oh but that really is due to menopause...As if it were a crime to stand back some and to evaluate the specie male...

My parents had given me plenty to that input and so I applied much of it that they have had given to me in ways that to an understood came fast to me after having put my own time into that A RELATIONSHIP or what ever they want to call it a marriage and all it's rules...Regulations do's and don'ts and man wait Christian alert!!!!
Psssss

But we shouldn't act as such mammal puppets (is that what some have become) amongst monkey puppeteers or what?

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#137837 Aug 31, 2013
As far as I know Wildomar has become a planet...

Smaller than a dwarf planet, but planet never the less...With soon to come a 4th gas station A Staters from the heartland and an Albertsons...and a couple of other little stores so I wonder what all resides here?
I Yam What I Yam

Monterey Park, CA

#137838 Aug 31, 2013
Tinka wrote:
Off is what I meant...
So today's extravagances a stamp some poured stone and some design in mind as to how one places the stamp in what angle...
Have you studied Quantum in Physics?
To light etc.?
Q can you place a stamp in concrete?
I honestly never thought to place a comment could cause so much as maybe it's best to concentrate on that how to BUILD man or city?
The stamps come in random shapes and forms, they resemble odd stones to uniform patterns that look like pavers or bricks, I like the stone look myself with different shade colors, quite old world that adds character to the ground, I had it done on my driveway and pool area.

Not a Quantum Physicisist, but I've met an imminent one...
Quirky

Broomfield, CO

#137839 Aug 31, 2013
Tinka wrote:
<quoted text>
I`m on your side Kiddo!

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#137840 Aug 31, 2013
I would also really want to see some places there England Russia Holland of course but some days it feels like i can't even make it out the door I guess what it is more than a depression it is that an oppressed feel to no matter what there is one can't really place that much energy to any of it what so many still should be able to endure a few ours put into work for me that is just like way too much at this time and not in the mood to give of self much other than well that's the thing here I mean a real to housing and to politics where is that the miss how come that had gotten so much astray?

I don't understand that and tho maybe I do...

But what's it to anyone and anyone would be????

Religious view to masses is what and what I hadn't had a need to was to decipher the hell and their heavenly realm of existence...

I was that doing just fine without an intro...

I feel like a rot of a thing in some way you know time and time and time again and so we make it that many times to spiel is it not?

Who so can not relate a fate to honest men in a real...
I Yam What I Yam

Monterey Park, CA

#137841 Aug 31, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
I`m on your side Kiddo!
Tanslation:

Way over my head kiddo!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Huntington Park to allow immigrants in U.S. ill... (Aug '15) 12 min District 5 LAUSD ... 10
News Trump Must Keep His Promise: Repeal DACA 21 min DC TECH 63
Has Donald Trump Already Failed Us? (Nov '16) 24 min Katrina 10,961
News Trump pardons former Sheriff Joe Arpaio 28 min southern at heart 1,312
How can we allow a draft Dodger president to le... 37 min Rico the God Part... 1
News Collins and staff brief local farm leaders on p... 38 min Go trump 3
Bonnies Road House Emporium (Apr '14) 6 hr Quirky 144
More from around the web