“the luck of the draw”

Level 6

Since: Mar 09

the cross of lorraine

#137654 Aug 24, 2013
Tinka wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think I am that and I think why I am seeming to be is so to panik vieleicht maybe to do something humanly main... what are you?
Habs ja I just said medicamente are they trying to create that out of Spirit to make man?
Of once just bone now complete then to re construct something...
Not sure but I am one of a created environment for sure...
Back home and to what's a happening here...
I am not sure but sometimes I feel like I am not from here and which in that I am not as you may know...
For what anyone is or isn't...
To follow along how one finds themselves???? That's some American oxymoron isn't it????
***Lola Rennt***
[Run Lola Run]

http://youtu.be/jd-ld3f5k4I

Lola Carre ITA
98*TTwyker* Germany Indep.

“I be me, and you are...”

Level 6

Since: Dec 06

in a city...

#137655 Aug 24, 2013
They want to cut you off the nicotine but plug you on some friggin IV pump needle thing and to always replace replace????

So to what anyone's guess is I am not what needed re building...

Examples

My study term testing spending time is done and so with that wouldn't you think they could back off too...

I hate when they make you so worn out that you feel completely tired and stupid...

Like non stop examining some Scientists and man I did not sign up for that when I applied to come here that I know sure of it...

Domestic.ations they are still considered private or are they not????

of or pertaining to the home, the household, household affairs, or the family: domestic pleasures. 2. devoted to home life or household affairs.

Well there ya go I am out of home and keep making fun of the matter in light????

Yeah well....

What creates suicide bombers???

Drop one a note and then to someone's own beat...

“Working Class Dog”

Level 6

Since: Oct 08

Hells Kitchen

#137656 Aug 24, 2013
Arr, hey you! have a nice night!

"Evening, Time To Get Away"

http://youtu.be/zGZKZaWjoV4
The Moody Blues
jills-video

“RELAX”

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

EVERYTHING WILL BE ALRIGHT

#137657 Aug 24, 2013
Mickey Ratt Club wrote:
Arr, hey you! have a nice night!
"Evening, Time To Get Away"
http://youtu.be/zGZKZaWjoV4
The Moody Blues
jills-video
Oh Really?

“for whom the bell tolls”

Level 6

Since: Dec 10

fate is the hunter

#137658 Aug 24, 2013
== No Surprises == OK COMPUTER =

http://youtu.be/gEb1x1rUAIE

Radiohead
=instrumental version=

“RELAX”

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

EVERYTHING WILL BE ALRIGHT

#137659 Aug 24, 2013
One more and I'm outta here man!

“Lets Go - Why Not”

Level 6

Since: Jun 11

Laredo Tornado

#137660 Aug 25, 2013
On The Rebound

http://youtu.be/7WPRPC4UNMA

Floyd Cramer
MuseuMusic

“Heartful of Soul”

Level 6

Since: Feb 09

El Dorado

#137661 Aug 25, 2013
~~~Sittin' In The Park~~~
~~~[waiting for you]~~~

http://youtu.be/x-LFS11aKW0

Billy Stewart
~65seasonal video park~

Level 6

in a city...

#137662 Aug 25, 2013
Ey how are you?

Arsch can be used as an endearment to a you know who...

A someone no0t a what a salamnder er or no'y oi wai or wait in t no't or no? MAn and I am in a want sometimes of tot to tote und ich habe genommen medicamente manches ist nicht im zum Koerper was ich wirklich vermisse das sind manche sachen fuer mich jetzt auch noch selber im heraus zu finden ein haus ne wohning? Ing Ding drueben hawtte ich eine haben koennen Zimmer eins und ich hab viel in meinen Gedanken zum Ich habe heute ein paat mal schon an tropfen gedacht und hitze schweiz schwitzen was oder wer? Zum wehren ein wesen... Blut auch nicht nur to be just anyone...

Anyone was on the top if it so were then

In writing to talk in fast ways to taps tapping when you still were watching the keys to a pressong how they had to be pressed and I thought of Kleider und dresses pants as they strat are strotting along they changed them their new things and they changed they just chose a different outfit is all...

Senioren???

Davon was zu wissem Frag mal jemandem weis ich och nicht zur sprache in manches was man manchmal finden in kann man... Najkar sag ich in Diesem was noch da ist und manchmal kann man sich danach zo zur verbinden, eine berbindung erbiververvindung mindiung meinung mensch!!!!!!!!!!

VERBINDUNG!!!!??????

Dung in scheisse will nur mal quatschen ist auch was...

Ja da pass aber drauf auf in Surbibal biblabkah bkahhhhs and to ....ON...

“Working Class Dog”

Level 6

Since: Oct 08

Hells Kitchen

#137663 Aug 25, 2013
"Going Home"

http://youtu.be/gPUyDfLhgCc
Dan Auerbach
The Black Keys

Level 6

in a city...

#137664 Aug 25, 2013
Secretary I was once one....

Mr. Presidente

Out there Generally UP is IN, so how Skinny pants like are you is my Question I have to you????

To one of a me, I should be exempt to ALL I want to say that I have in thought a say that I may would want to address to YOU a Leader so called so told spoken about....

I wonder as to what in it is the Plo platonics in that to a BLOOD if I may to say if I were to write a story then should I not have some right to express to thoughts are they not in to a keep as well to speak as once things of an okd as I have been pondering on some to Scrupture...Feeding time in the cities to a vary and here there so and so too...

The people are inbiting the people still in and so that we can have some place to stay out out of BUSINESS is another good one to aquire some to a homeless and to what a senior can do is drive around free but still also then head out to valunteer and suck off what a duns? Dunds OK but to an F U can't get from a to b sometimes it is 120 outside.... And I will claim this writing and seal it by copying it...

Si then .... So, till until then denn or think so...

I can't get to my folder U am sitting in front of some machine I am not clear on how to get to the folder press this and press that...

By the time something opens I am like wanting to toss it out the freaking window...

You know

Level 6

in a city...

#137665 Aug 25, 2013
F your star...

For now I got so p'd off for having copied one thing and not the other that I really wanted to save too but didn't go into my folder because I couldn't get to them and then I said F it...G it, GAWDS ....

Level 6

in a city...

#137666 Aug 25, 2013
Before when things still were like hey how are you who and a what are you have we ever spoken before together fuer was?
To esser ein Teller ein plate ein messer und gabel fork rake...

Die hatten sich mal alle zusammen gesetzt die Damen und die Herren ...

Gems and Gentlemen...

There must have been that a time...

Wie tief drinnen warst du befor? Tief in der Erde und wie?

Ich kann mich an Hawaii erinnern...

Da war ich mal...

Fuer das essen im Schreiben es zu benutzen zu denken an STAAT denken have ueber manches gedacht und Mr. Presiddente EIN mayor eine Stadt Berlin manchmal ja vermiss ich sie...

So Probleme oh dachte auch und ja dachte das darueber Sciense on Religion...

Wir sind da dennn docj drueber und das wollte ich nicht vergessem und Ich kann mich auch noch an meher errinners...Keine Sorgen...

Germanican so ist das jetzt auch oft im schreiben ja und zum reden das war es schon damals...

Eine electrische das auch noch in schule zum comp...

Weis jetzt gaRNICH NEH FUER WHAT DENN...

dAS ESSEN IN DEM ALLEIN TO PARTAKE OF FOOD i AM TRYING TO FIGURE OUT AS TO kERNEL HOW MANY ARE ENOUGH AND HOW MANY ARE NOT...

tO POP SOME POPCORN...and just to regular things....

Wo ich WOHNE in Wildomar ist was und zu meinen Steh...

Ja ein muss er drin sin sein in sich ein netter mann um mich auch alleine zu lassen fuer eine weile...

Mut mit Trust...In Trust is MUT...Win wille eine Kraft mit drinnen within inside within...

Level 6

in a city...

#137667 Aug 25, 2013
Zum Geboren das zu math machine

In nummern...Meschen??? Nummer D ist dann was ????

Herr wie was herr Gott?

Oh Herr...

So wie viele stehn an Deiner Tuer?

Ich bin halt ein bisschen alleine I think I am becoming a Nerd like being but not to my demise it is not really though to me now but never before, black was then that in all most of is what I wanted but always use color more color....and I was like one day ok, I will use some and do it this in this style way and I presented I showed it, and what did U hear?

I heard from u, you know taht is bery pretty but I like yours in black too...

And I said thank you..

This conversation was private and f the paranthathses...

What in gramatiks armer schreiber mit noch mann hofft 2 arme...Mann kann sich das nicht und viele was man noch schreiben moechte...

War echt I hot really ticked off at not ginfing the file and I should kick nothing for not it is my door here though already off the hinges I should not to respect his home...

More than you Kmow...maybe more maybe better but I know that I too have to want to store some things in back to my own in sense that homelessness either is or is not anymore to an ussye U heard I have them and then so ,,,, hu really now....

ANd that is to what a public eye view in ways we express...

So..lablahbla blah bla blurb....

Level 6

in a city...

#137668 Aug 25, 2013
Yeha oh yeah...

Nice song I bet one from the yonder eons and to go ...a move about sense

I like this one..

Said it very polite...Not that does it matter, when one is made to do....FEEL I say not a Senior and I could want would a chat about what is it they take in through ? Wait and only if some would say that Government is still a function?

www.youtube.com/watch...

Level 6

in a city...

#137669 Aug 25, 2013
Siria...Sybille da kannt ich mal eine vielecht war sie davon..Vorher///

And maybe nothing means nothing much today is Sunday...

And to relax counted out my smokes how long I have got till I have to do my hussle to ask some for some change...

Is the President yet in PJ mode too?

I bet they both are and the house to have to be dancing around, do they take Sundays off, or is there always something in Emergencies?

I wonder...

Scandays to think 2000 years worth, to what were some of the most extreme disasters?

Man one can honestly just hope that Mother Earth has planned something too as far as the world sometimes to a view....

They are setting something in place...

From the Dcene of a Sibiria or something...

Old wars and new techniques...

School scroll

Level 6

in a city...

#137670 Aug 25, 2013
Just in feel for a bit could you place yourself into anyone's in situation, who would want that from some time ago into the new not as to say but now is that I am typing sitting here and sometimes I do get sense that how nice it would be to have that again an apple a comp that rools so much faster..

And I think that tastes do differ and to what a new is to an old and an old to new?

Whateva...

Time to have a puff and I think I even have some still left from the one before,,, Never want to quit nicotine tar os not in that oil so why is it in PLANT added?

O yeah how one can do much to no...

Level 6

in a city...

#137671 Aug 25, 2013
350.org what is that?

Level 6

in a city...

#137672 Aug 25, 2013
To vents I am slavisch..slavischt...Slave bin ich nicht alleine das auch etwas anderes...

So have gerade eine Sendung gekuckt watched one im Television onr guy came across first as cool guy then I wasn't sure then maybe he is alright but what was he...

Want to know ask me...

And then next channel another over controbersals?

Contro V as well for mine head too what is 350.org I haven't looked at it, and I am not sure is someone in here?

Hello?

Level 6

in a city...

#137673 Aug 25, 2013
350.org seeks qualified, motivated and passionate individuals to join our team. We're currently hiring for the following positions:
Southwest Divestment Field Organizer
East Asia Campaigns Coordinator

They don't tell you what supports them...

But they have all sorts of interesting things...

What is good is good I suppose...

So what happened to currentv.com or org was it that link was posted here a few times wasn't it?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Boise Immigration Rally Draws Hundreds, Call fo... (May '13) 21 min El Gato 123
News The Amnesty Numbers Game Jason Richwine 1 hour ... 1 hr spud 3
News Poll: Bush popular in GOP; Rubio, Walker have m... 11 hr Lawrence Wolf 17
News America's oldest mayor, 94, has 'no regrets,' l... 12 hr knows 7
News Unions Are Increasingly Bargaining To Protect U... 12 hr QUITTNER Mar 30 2015 12
News Evangelicals: Pray for Boehner on immigration r... (Dec '13) 12 hr swedenforever 20
News Pew Researcher: Rate of Illegal Immigrant Males... 14 hr Who Guessed It 4
More from around the web