#137590 Aug 23, 2013
Won't Get Fooled Again.......The Who

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

Since: Dec 06

KREUZBERG...

#137591 Aug 23, 2013
Ga Girl 56 wrote:
You're one of those folks that would argue with a door knob and it gets boring after awhile. Go find a door knob. Hope it doesn't melt from all this chatter.
Doesn't rea;;y sound like any much chattering that you are doing I mean not at all...

Leep on argue your point is what I would say!!!

But some would disagree and tell you mit der Ruh to go with it the flow so I try too to find mine...Not sure which way the wind is heading to lately I feel like I should do nothing else but just to swing myself pin a pin point a circle and as we spin it just gets far broader whitening widening surface?

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#137592 Aug 23, 2013
How have you been Rose? Fools are kind of like a joker to a free Caard to be so am are...A something...I am thinking what else I can write but nothing much just hey and how are you hope youre well...

But is there something about Harlem?

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#137593 Aug 23, 2013
Barely sufficient *OR* satisfactory????

Not sure is it adequate???? To ask......... So or Dare

“for whom the bell tolls”

Level 6

Since: Dec 10

fate is the hunter

#137594 Aug 23, 2013
=== EYES WITHOUT A FACE === THE CRUSADES ===

http://youtu.be/weMhSSYoRi4

HISTORY TEACHERS
[Billy Idol]/Kingdom of Heaven

“Dump Trump”

Level 7

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#137595 Aug 23, 2013
The Rolling Stones - You Can't Always Get What You Want - Live 1990

Bernice Chadwick

London, UK

#137596 Aug 24, 2013
Tinka wrote:
How have you been Rose? Fools are kind of like a joker to a free Caard to be so am are...A something...I am thinking what else I can write but nothing much just hey and how are you hope youre well...
How is your mum these days?

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#137597 Aug 24, 2013
I bet she is having a really nice dream of child and bare simplicities true to dat I think about her often...

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#137598 Aug 24, 2013
Mummsi

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#137599 Aug 24, 2013
Fragst du die manchmal wie es Ihr geht?

Sie Ihr liebes leob leib zim>-zum magen lied ...

Was es Ihr alles zu sagen war damals und man kann es sich ja auch vorstellen so etwas...

Sometimes the minds just a think is all about and over...

sOMETHINGS AND MAYBE SO

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#137600 Aug 24, 2013
Zu was an Intense past so to I forgot

Guten Morgen...

Guten Tach... Fachte Oh Dachte I am not used to this Keyboard really it has a seems different in layout weis nicht wieso...

I don't think I dreamed anything last night much at all but I have had a couple of dreams in the last few month...

Strange some and sometimes I wake up laughing like so much I can't stop...

Yesterday was a good day and they had been in feel for the last couple of days prior too and then some feel interrupts ...

It's a sort of e motion to self...Common...

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#137601 Aug 24, 2013
Debates to differ the differences...Many times over is to a stalling start when you think to political in raise as to pay...

I have been sitting out now for a bit and had that time to ponder on a lot of reflections the sun's heat isn't always fun to be in so to my session in sitting around...

I have to find some time in as much as I can...

Lucky me in that I have it for this weekend and to sit alone for a while but then sometimes it is just that feels like you are that being watched and maybe so from eons on and to know that they really could pull the what is it to magnetize to

To scope about?

Der Weineker

Peoria, AZ

#137602 Aug 24, 2013
Tinka wrote:
I bet she is having a really nice dream of child and bare simplicities true to dat I think about her often...
Bet she's dodging flames & pitchforks.

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#137603 Aug 24, 2013
Der Weineker wrote:
<quoted text>Bet she's dodging flames & pitchforks.
Easy ride in a caravan...yeah? You think?

I bet a ride of a life time...

Been thinking pretty slow today and to be inside is really such a welcome to me and it feels nice...

Is a feeling of a xalm calm and oh I was thinking yesterday of course always something but something about Proverbs in that bible...

I had not wanted to be intuned with all of that the biblical and now I am somewhat intrigued by it but just for that into some study...

As far as the myths to it and to a bit of to legends in truth to meaning a little from everything in all of them...

Theres an airflow the constant change through it the matter we are in inward to an out I have to reflect on it from having been a someone without home and possessions to things...

You know there's a lot to sort through somewhat I am trying to ease my mind always and to know it's very much doable to find a peace of mind...

In ways I guess they vary from person to person...

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#137604 Aug 24, 2013
Anyway not that is anyone's matter or anything but today was a slow start up for me with some of that old familiar by now feeling to be waking up from off the ground and of it then more from yesterdays's events to really try to feel more than what is there is to think about...

Plenty to rely on...

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#137605 Aug 24, 2013
Just started reading the proverbs and I think I will keep them for September a chapter a day there are 31 so one day two...

I'll read the first two again then...

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#137606 Aug 24, 2013
I'll come back on later gonna try to sleep some.

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Martinez, CA

#137607 Aug 24, 2013
Tinka wrote:
Hi Tinka,

I'm doing well, thank you. Just very tired and frustrated by petty, ignorant people. Guess I need to get off Topix. I've never been one to be petty or play games with people. It angers me too much when I see it.

Not sure about Harlem, but the Joker's wild and some people just don't play with a full deck.

I hope you're doing alright.

“dystopian proles”

Level 6

Since: Feb 09

ludovico

#137608 Aug 24, 2013
Tinka wrote:
I'll come back on later gonna try to sleep some.
ONE LOVE > WHITE DOVE

http://youtu.be/5Z_hcAQz1Rw

FALLEN VIDEOS -Scotland

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Border arrests fall, deportations soar in Trump... 10 min RIP 23
News Arpaio pardon fallout 26 min Concave 10
Has Donald Trump Already Failed Us? (Nov '16) 1 hr positronium 13,564
News Trump says US 'cannot afford' Roy Moore loss in... 4 hr Lawrence Wolf 156
Who is obsessed with Rico? 5 hr Intellectual Rico 2
News Kemp: "Murray County is my special interest group" 6 hr Clyde 3
News Lawyer: Evidence Obtained Illegally At Immigrat... 8 hr Intellectual Rico 3
More from around the web