Rose's Pub
United American Eagles

Indianapolis, IN

#135200 Mar 28, 2013
The Infamous Rico wrote:
I sense a furry cockroach lurking!!!!
OMG, it's the dark rodent!!!!!!!

(Let's post some truth, shall we trolls? Let me answer that for you, yes we shall.)

The abs in the pic of the infamous Rico NO LONGER EXIST. The homies have reported that an obese beer gut has replaced all that. What happened to the rodent's discipline? The homies are all in agreement that an aryan princess from Az was responsible for the total destruction and devastion. Her rejection destroyed Rico, now just a shadow of his former glory. The once proud, bleached white, rat king, in good shape, is now just a drunken waste of brown, pitiful mouse, at best, and that's the truth.(Rose saw it coming, but couldn't stop the dark rodent from pursuing that path to his demise for once he tasted white sugar (well, he wanted to taste it), well, you know...)

United American Eagles
United American Eagles

Indianapolis, IN

#135201 Mar 28, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
I do. LOL!
No, you really don't, Rose, trust me.
United American Eagles

Indianapolis, IN

#135202 Mar 28, 2013
Crazy Beautiful wrote:
<quoted text>
I think we've always been minutes away. ;)
Very nice abs!
Not anymore.
Foxy is Foxy

Indianapolis, IN

#135203 Mar 28, 2013
Reliable, won't be named, sources say that Daisy's in rehab for substance abuse. We can only hope that the rehab isn't cutting costs with illegal help.

Foxy is Foxy
Nevada Pete

Indianapolis, IN

#135204 Mar 28, 2013
Arrest & deportation actions of illegal aliens are working in America.
It's the law!

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

Since: Dec 06

KREUZBERG...

#135211 Mar 28, 2013
So it's the neighborhood meet, and Slims missing?
Has anyone taken his account or he's not posting, is he sick?

Does anyone care about that guy , prolly not maybe he served to all it was he could have done too, maybe so hu?

So Bob's missing then as well or what?
He's not answering his phone...

Nitty gritts are considered pushers and just don't know when it was time I guess something on that line...

What else could it be, people speaking utterly and too frequent on their phones?

Hey but it's all a secret, no one knows...

Poor rich life is and the scum of the earth would be a deceit of man not a true in creation if I think to what it is existing...

Hey are you existing to be oust to be tossed down some steep hill to pick yourself back up, maybe you got into it with the wrong crowds they say life isn't easy well it ain't that hard either nor is it as insane as it seems at times...

So how is anyone's day today great lacks in the way of living?
American Lady

France

#135213 Mar 28, 2013
Tinka wrote:
Does anyone care about that guy , prolly not maybe he served to all it was he could have done too, maybe so hu?
Nitty gritts are considered pushers and just don't know when it was time I guess something on that line...
What else could it be, people speaking utterly and too frequent on their phones?
Poor rich life is and the scum of the earth would be a deceit of man not a true in creation if I think to what it is existing...
Hey are you existing to be oust to be tossed down some steep hill to pick yourself back up, maybe you got into it with the wrong crowds they say life isn't easy well it ain't that hard either nor is it as insane as it seems at times...
Tinka have you ever had your snatch ate by a real woman? Coiuld I do it some time? Would you eat me in return?

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#135214 Mar 28, 2013
To have had some of some that would have taken it to places other than let's see some stupid ring of idiots, that didn't know what they were taking on...

Seems it happens in the best of classes...

I think I will of course not forget the dead but a main priority?

What is that anymore, to poor ?

What is it to the wealthy? They are both at the end of conscience I think some to a degree of ueber to finances ? How to achieve...

Parience doesn't seem to pay of one of the virtues in through man has it risen to what an amount one has to seek that within, unbelievable is what.
My real is very much so and the outside is that a facade of what a people is and to think wanting to become part of it again I am now wondering to worth worse things? How much more for the sake of should one endure?

So the inside playing along with their head trips the phone conversations to listen in watch it it's either to the point one must laugh their ass of about it or one has to say enough is enough...

We all know what happened or do we not, so how to manage after shock place it...

I should have maybe so I could have been for sure placed inside some cozy little room and have called it my own easy does it, no haste and fault it can be found through the situation anywhere so where is the cause of it all, I don't think that it is a real mystery either...

To exposed I have to wonder who at times it is I am listening to here or what their or just his mood is supposed to always I am the one that is out of sort????

Seems pretty not right I know my situation and how it feels a scene could care less but ask someone else how they were in need when they had everything to one's need that is place support through not just friends no family too a little job to make due and just fun time he had to turn that into some bet is it game of some sort strenght now due to, man aspects not to forget the real cause in it, that led me to place a phone call...to what I thought out to be of a helping hand yes a hide me for a while but selfish is as selfish does greed in the low in the high but it shouldn't stirr from the real facts and what an organized Institution such as a church can place on others having indeed to endure to places people and things, all that is now being I assume it could in any situation be that an investigation into not just them Congress now and Supreme Justice to not wanting to even addresss the study of what a well balance is to a traumatized homeless???

Etc. and ETc...

So what about fun how to place that in in all of it, one can't lose their mind over banter that which streams through to then take in technology the things we hear listen to...

Each for it's own behalf and to what stand to reason....????

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#135215 Mar 28, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
What the f--- are u talking about??????????
Questioning your thought process,,,YOUR"S which I wasn't just a reply to what seems a common phrase for some to use...

And to know not all understand the situation just tuned in did ya???
American Lady

France

#135216 Mar 28, 2013
Tinka wrote:
How about you live a little and bury your face between my legs hon.
American Lady

France

#135217 Mar 28, 2013
Tinka wrote:
To have had some of some that would have taken it to places other than let's see some stupid ring of idiots, that didn't know what they were taking on...
Seems it happens in the best of classes...
I think I will of course not forget the dead but a main priority?
What is that anymore, to poor ?
What is it to the wealthy? They are both at the end of conscience I think some to a degree of ueber to finances ? How to achieve...
Parience doesn't seem to pay of one of the virtues in through man has it risen to what an amount one has to seek that within, unbelievable is what.
My real is very much so and the outside is that a facade of what a people is and to think wanting to become part of it again I am now wondering to worth worse things? How much more for the sake of should one endure?
So the inside playing along with their head trips the phone conversations to listen in watch it it's either to the point one must laugh their ass of about it or one has to say enough is enough...
We all know what happened or do we not, so how to manage after shock place it...
I should have maybe so I could have been for sure placed inside some cozy little room and have called it my own easy does it, no haste and fault it can be found through the situation anywhere so where is the cause of it all, I don't think that it is a real mystery either...
To exposed I have to wonder who at times it is I am listening to here or what their or just his mood is supposed to always I am the one that is out of sort????
Seems pretty not right I know my situation and how it feels a scene could care less but ask someone else how they were in need when they had everything to one's need that is place support through not just friends no family too a little job to make due and just fun time he had to turn that into some bet is it game of some sort strenght now due to, man aspects not to forget the real cause in it, that led me to place a phone call...to what I thought out to be of a helping hand yes a hide me for a while but selfish is as selfish does greed in the low in the high but it shouldn't stirr from the real facts and what an organized Institution such as a church can place on others having indeed to endure to places people and things, all that is now being I assume it could in any situation be that an investigation into not just them Congress now and Supreme Justice to not wanting to even addresss the study of what a well balance is to a traumatized homeless???
Etc. and ETc...
So what about fun how to place that in in all of it, one can't lose their mind over banter that which streams through to then take in technology the things we hear listen to...
Each for it's own behalf and to what stand to reason....????
Do you shave your snatch tinka? I have a whole bunch of hair.
American Lady

Absecon, NJ

#135219 Mar 28, 2013
Tinka wrote:
<quoted text>
Questioning your thought process,,,YOUR"S which I wasn't just a reply to what seems a common phrase for some to use...
And to know not all understand the situation just tuned in did ya???
How about some pics of you riding my strapon Tinka?

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#135220 Mar 28, 2013
Wonder if America will undergo complete shut down as no other Nation has seen it before or if they give allowances to that which still holds business to usages of Computer etc...

May need some special pass, to see such a thing in the near future.

As to peoples minds to what many think they should be entitled to?
Lets see a young guy out of school a runner of some sort to be placed under someone's thumb to do their what's a good sell pitch these days?

Etc...

Do you know the valume of people that really could flip on a dime, and to flip and all...

How long have you had to stay strong as they say survive?

Some on both ends may not be able to or should be in the use of commuting through in some ways as what they are listening to, man media?

I always think of the one's just emerging the little ones that yet barely beginning to enter the world Kindergarten age etc. what a bringing up Power holders to control to stay on top of the game?

It's a put on you know that to-... if there is that the real *and we do have ours all* it is to-...for in the end a bit of that Religious flare, some will remain,*TO Prosper*...

Prospect Project...

It's not a dare how dare, it's neighbors friends and family that have been made part of their vile brain molestation to the bystanders as much as and to think not clear one's mind at times needs it time, but to the extend they have used their members...

It's good to know people of value and to know they appreciate their little off springs the life they have given through adoption as well to give someone that a way to the big P prosper and to take away the constant having to endure......

So someone gave Bob a fake 20 and if he doesn't call me back today I will file a missing report on him...

Just to fill you in to let you know out there somewhere...

Wasn't fun standing in line waving that around at the counter but I am sure it was a good take on the screen was it?
Another take cut done did you hear that
AND NO I did not did you say it's a fake 20 great so to make me feel low again really?

Or to help joe blow not be taken to literal the term joe blow punk ass to give them something to maybe their win you know the game must go on I am sure...

My life and such as others have been strung along pretty far to what toss in a towel over a quick stick scratching the surface of what yet still is to be become.../.

America had a while to build itself up did it not?

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#135221 Mar 28, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
How about some pics of you riding my strapon Tinka?
Not because of your words but content to what is going on, maybe you are going to be a one in many that really isn't going to have access much longer...

I take some place out of circulation gratefully myself
If you have them then I would say you are the one busted so is it all just a joke you think it's me that will re-enter, I had taken a fall a real while back in Berlin you think it was for the Christian hell so they can have that one like so many in other times throughout?

Rights, if you got something on you it's not up to me to decide I am not certified just entered legally into the US...

So maybe my patience etc. is good to have been lucked with it as they would say right lady luck or so or something...

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#135222 Mar 28, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
How about you live a little and bury your face between my legs hon.
I seek my fun thanks and seems the Editors today are a bit slow...

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#135223 Mar 28, 2013
So to would or could keep up a conversation with you I would have had prior today at least 3 days of a bit more calming to what is a tense situation on me is a lot of things not a ride a real sit. with mor than enough to deal and some of what to be up against so called real man...

So place yourself and figure out what is your situation and I tend to mine if it so be that I can remain inside and someone can keep it more together and maybe yes for my sake a bit rather than a selfish brew taht hasdn't worked a real day in their whole freaking life...

You know and what is is it is not taking away my sense to what simplicity is or to a life initself to what it can could etc...serve...

So aren't u feeling a bit sick??? Or wait are you the rehab master the one that spins their shit all the time and others have to follow?

“this gun for hire”

Level 7

Since: Jan 09

Sunset Beach

#135225 Mar 28, 2013
"Friday On My Mind"

http://youtu.be/dnqxbdnzlhw
The Eaaybeats
Melody Videos

“and I don't care....”

Level 7

Since: Oct 11

The Burbs, USA

#135226 Mar 28, 2013
<<< HARLEM >>>
[Shake it like a Black Girl]

http://youtu.be/NVOUTkFkMNU

THE NEW POLITICS
annoying advertisments
<NYankeeDoodleVideos>

“One Night”

Level 4

Since: Aug 12

It Just Disappeared

#135227 Mar 28, 2013
jimmy krack korn wrote:
<<< HARLEM >>>
[Shake it like a Black Girl]
http://youtu.be/NVOUTkFkMNU
THE NEW POLITICS
annoying advertisments
<NYankeeDoodleVideos>
White Girl ~ X
http://youtu.be/7vcCqF5ppz0

“Lets Go - Why Not”

Level 6

Since: Jun 11

Laredo Tornado

#135228 Mar 28, 2013
This song has a interesting history.

THE REAL YELLOW ROSE OF TEXAS,[EMILY D WEST]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Yellow_Rose_...

http://youtu.be/mxNVvv_1mtU
Mitch Miller / 1955 version

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Donald Trump calls unauthorized immigrants 'ani... 7 min spud 175
News Liberals say immigration enforcement is racist,... 37 min southern at heart 1,005
News Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) agent... 6 hr Jackie 14
Has Donald Trump Already Failed Us? (Nov '16) 8 hr The God of Aryans 20,115
News ICE arresting more non-criminal undocumented im... 9 hr Quirky 12
News California's illegal immigration fight is back,... 9 hr Annie Oakly 8
News Innocent Infants 12 hr Wildchild 4