J ValJean wrote:
<quoted text>
**Waste**
http://youtu.be/DFnS8pEAoTw
Foster The People
*animated*
Setting trends...

What's yours and what is mine?
So word has it word says something do you get it can you hear what it is saying?

www.youtube.com/watch...
Depeche Mode

Oh so schnelle bene Angst haste kene und rennen energy fuer das muss ich mir vieleicht ganz alleine herstellung was fuer eine aber in frage fuer spieler in meinem kreis dann fuer den nachbarn?

Vieleicht soetwas fuer mich ist es manchmal genug in letzter zeit etwas zu finden in meiner zeit????

Die klen sind ja nun auf eigener achse und zu wissen die sind mein blut auch und schwitz das hatte ich gebraucht fuer die was alleas ist zum ertragen...

Heute habe ich was ich brauche fuer mein gesinn in koerperlicher zu meiner eignung eingestellt ein gebrauch zu was ich brauche.
Wies herkommen tut die didnge wie ich sie erhalten tue das ist was mich etwas storen tut da ich nichts halten tue zur zeit nen' job?
Arbeit arbeiten weist du meine vergangenheit ich glaube die haben etwas peobleme in welches department das ist ne' frage die ich mir oft stellen tue kann es nicht helfen muss mich selber auch in beschlagen so weit zur selbst bestr.... besser so als immer das auswearts zu spielen ich versteh das.

Wenn man aber mal die schnauze voll hat?

Ein weg zur hoffnung das falls da kein Himmel ist so wie sie es magen moegen...

Immer noch ein Auslook nicht hinueber wie in ein wo ist das ende ich habe mich das auch schon gefragt und wesit du wie mich ich glaube das ehrlich stoeren tut?

Da ist ne' menge das ich manchmal nicht verstehen tue zum beispiel;
Ich habe wirklich niemanden zum fragen ich meine so von was Familie?

Ist jetz in diesem moment egal aber alles wird sich so auslegen wie es sein soll die zeit die hat ja for ner' weile angefange so frag mich Krieg der ist doch ehrlich fast fertig oder nicht ich meine Land gegen land..

Die political map really sets it apart in 5 major parts I am looking at one...

The things to ponder on that is what still gets me you know it can grap and I don't live a Christian hell and never had before is what a feel at times I am sensing and to knowledge in Organized Religion I have had the pleasure of being introduced to the Mormon FAITH....

That's a lifestyle is it to be Christian?

“From The Desert To The Sea”

Level 7

Since: Sep 09

To All Across The Lands

#135116 Mar 24, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!
I've Been Missing You.......Chris de Burg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =L7vvTcIOU4cXX
Please Baby Please
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Cannibal & The Headhunters

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

Since: Dec 06

KREUZBERG...

#135117 Mar 24, 2013
Maybe what is needed is some new Introductions to the clubbies here in the pub...

Before I hear again anything about usages such as drug preferences etc...

I lived a while without being under any influence but some of a different to my mindset prior however I have had an up-bringing...

So what anyone's into to inputs not sure at times how to take people's opinions to my own that I have to keep in mind since it seems to me through scriptural ways there's a lot of bending that can take place...
Anyway doesn't matter to me I am aware of first I am a German still even if I wanted to become more Americanized have it on paper and papers to that OMG what all is needed to obtain that which was lost this card needs that card and that card you have to have this one...

Naturally stress if you have paid attention at all to anything more than and to that we do believe as well an equality...

We liketo think independently as well...

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#135118 Mar 24, 2013
Achtung Baby - Wikipedia, the free encyclopediaen.

Achtung Baby is the seventh studio album by Irish rock band U2. It was produced by Daniel Lanois and Brian Eno, and was released on 18 November 1991 on ...

So we are products here of our own productivity in words ?

Through you HEY wait what mine I placed that one first doesn't matter I like it too...

What a lead in to what really doesn't matter the Current currencies don't you think it will become one rather one to lead us all????

I am always wondering
D Trump

San Bernardino, CA

#135119 Mar 24, 2013
Depeche Mode - Everything Counts (Remastered Video)

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#135120 Mar 24, 2013
I feel like you have to lean to the right when you looking at the map of the politcal map can't help it...

www.youtube.com/watch...

Achtung Baby

full Album

I know my head is spinning a bit this morning but then it's alright It's Sunday nothing really planned nothing much to do...I have to think of somethings such as food and what to partake of dont' want to eat flesh of as suggeted and thought of human????

Really seems with so much cattle that we placed a bit Crazy...
Hello There

San Bernardino, CA

#135121 Mar 24, 2013
U2 - Sunday Bloody Sunday

“The Beast Within”

Level 5

Since: Oct 12

Paradise, Calif

#135122 Mar 24, 2013
Mickey Ratt Club wrote:
5 re-recordings hit versions of this song! Thats a lot o eating.
"Land Of A Thousand Dances"
http://youtu.be/etlD8gF8okI
Cannibal & The Headhunters
hullabaloo-stereo
PORK CHOPS

http://youtu.be/I0cm6NCicNw

BLOOD IN BLOOD OUT
<sorry NO TORTILLA!>
93'-Hollywood prod

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#135123 Mar 24, 2013
To be knocked off a page thread forum can be annoying as all shit to the edoors of topix what a task, doesn't mean one has to jump onto another to the main page...

What again of interest to one's words and such anyway it pisses me off when that happens and this computer mostly moves slow as ALL SHIT!!!!

Wearing glasses in the bathroom because the potty sparkles so sheen the bathroom feel generally tiled always felt serene to me...weird hu?

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#135125 Mar 24, 2013
Maybe I will take that fecking attitude of mine and just dish it out somewhere anywhere where it really doesn't belong and say I don't give a rats ass not to words had stated one thing as to was it something about that Mormons?

Intro in a depth of a discussion I held one time was ask that to a meeting and scars well they do they can burn itch and so on, but to ...

I am really pissed off when man think they can take some shit into their own hands to control someown one's words to public we can pretend all sorts of things but in the end there is that which places intent to not get posted free right who's what is a free to one's right in a pub setting can they dsitinguish even so it is within a realm here in a Immigration forum that by name to address and topic this thread is not to believe it is not an object it is an objecctivity objectively we are thinking seeing hearing etc. so to each it's own in thought?

I think I heard someone shout from another thread just now did you hear that too?

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#135126 Mar 24, 2013
So what has blue eyes and is tall?

Could it be American?

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#135127 Mar 24, 2013
ROFLAO wrote:
Humping Dogs Photobomb Live Report From Helicopter - News Chopper Skyforce 10
Published on Mar 22, 2013
3-22-13 - Watch this gem of a live news blooper. NBC's Philadelphia affiliate recently debuted its brand-new "News Chopper SkyForce 10&#8243; with an incredibly high-def camera. Naturally, they've been taking it out for a spin at every opportunity. This week, they decided to spend much of an afternoon hovering over a Germantown, Pa., home under investigation for allegedly running a dogfighting ring. And viewers got a taste of just how good that HD camera was when it focused on two of the dogs having a grand ol' humpin' time in the backyard.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =EnwsfqWebHYXX
That's some interesting info you are sharing there...

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#135128 Mar 24, 2013
What is even more interesting they have people like you in charge of important shit...
Well I am sure in some areas and in some cases they employ people like you to serve the public and I can see how someone could share their stories in some office or standing in libe in the market etc.

“Working Class Dog”

Level 6

Since: Oct 08

Hells Kitchen

#135129 Mar 24, 2013
"Stand By Me"
http://youtu.be/GcCpq3IaJ2s

Ben E King
{Rebel Without A Cause}
WB/55'/JDean/NWood/SMineo

“and I don't care....”

Level 7

Since: Oct 11

The Burbs, USA

#135130 Mar 24, 2013
JUVENILE DELINQUENT

http://youtu.be/ytwZWcx-dS0

THE SENSATIONS

old ska-ool

“Heartful of Soul”

Level 6

Since: Feb 09

El Dorado

#135131 Mar 24, 2013
jimmy krack korn wrote:
JUVENILE DELINQUENT
http://youtu.be/ytwZWcx-dS0
THE SENSATIONS
old ska-ool
They have a name for,
~~~ Girls Like Me ~~~
http://youtu.be/ufv77TWJSLg
Television Girl
~Kristaps Bisenieks~

Vorenus

“Tutte le strade portano a Roma”

Level 8

Since: Nov 09

Mount Vesuvius

#135132 Mar 24, 2013
Tinka wrote:
So what has blue eyes and is tall?
Could it be American?
Short sh!t Quirks on stilts!

American? that's debatable.
Quirky

Brighton, CO

#135133 Mar 24, 2013
Vorenus wrote:
<quoted text>
Short sh!t Quirks on stilts!
American? that's debatable.
You hang with the Lowlifes. Simple truth!
Sgt Rock

Indianapolis, IN

#135136 Mar 25, 2013
Seems that there is a vile troll in here, probably illegal, that is in need of arrest and deportation asap.

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

Chicago, IL

#135137 Mar 25, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
You hang with the Lowlifes. Simple truth!
Girl Flashes Boobies

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jimmy Kimmel Blames Trump, GOP After School Sho... 1 hr papa 15
News Why Employers In Georgia Are Watching The Immig... 2 hr RIP 12
Has Donald Trump Already Failed Us? (Nov '16) 7 hr Dr Strangelove 17,372
News Trump stands by campaign pledge of building wal... 9 hr Genese 1
News 'Undocumented' but inspiring (Nov '12) 9 hr Raydot 130
News US illegal immigrant population fell by nearly ... 11 hr spytheweb 4
News Trump rebukes California on anti-gang policing,... 14 hr tomin cali 2
More from around the web