Bonnie

Boise, ID

#134955 Mar 19, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
It is common knowledge old Rico has many of them.
I wish he would stop that..LOL
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#134956 Mar 19, 2013
Foxy is Foxy wrote:
<quoted text>
Is Rose the great PooPoo?
I know this is a picture of he!!, poor GR..
http://youtu.be/Ze-K5VMekHY
ROTFLMAO.OMG.
Foxy is Foxy

Carmel, IN

#134957 Mar 19, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text> ROTFLMAO.OMG.
I think that Rose always wear her crown whenever she is posting and that way even the "servants" know not to bother her. Oh oh oh and oh.

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Fremont, CA

#134958 Mar 19, 2013
Foxy is Foxy wrote:
<quoted text>
Is Rose the great PooPoo?
I know this is a picture of he!!, poor GR..
http://youtu.be/Ze-K5VMekHY
It's Plainfield Mom Piggy. But you already knew that, Troll.

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Fremont, CA

#134959 Mar 19, 2013
So much bait, so much stupidity. <sigh>
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#134960 Mar 19, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
So much bait, so much stupidity. <sigh>
Me? I was laughing at the cartoon in General. Just like I did at the old one about Torch. I'm not looking for a fight at this time. I'm in to good of a mood. Just so you'll know.
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#134961 Mar 19, 2013
Foxy is Foxy wrote:
<quoted text>
I think that Rose always wear her crown whenever she is posting and that way even the "servants" know not to bother her. Oh oh oh and oh.
How are those things generated? Do you know?
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#134962 Mar 19, 2013
Quirky wrote:
I'll have abandollah soup.
Stick to soup you can afford.
Foxy is Foxy

Indianapolis, IN

#134963 Mar 19, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>How are those things generated? Do you know?
I don't know Bonnie. I think we would have to ask Rico as soon as he gets back from being imprisoned.
Torchwood

Indianapolis, IN

#134964 Mar 19, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
So much bait, so much stupidity. <sigh>
So true, so true.
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#134965 Mar 19, 2013
Foxy is Foxy wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know Bonnie. I think we would have to ask Rico as soon as he gets back from being imprisoned.
K.

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

San Jose, CA

#134966 Mar 19, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>Me? I was laughing at the cartoon in General. Just like I did at the old one about Torch. I'm not looking for a fight at this time. I'm in to good of a mood. Just so you'll know.
Okay, I'll bite, just this once.

I noticed all your bait, Bonnie including the laughing at that Youtube video.

Like when you said "Hi Tubs" on the President's thread and a few other times you baited since then. So, let's just cut to the chase and cut the BS.

I'm not interested in your silly games.

Have a nice day.

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

San Jose, CA

#134967 Mar 19, 2013
Foxy is Foxy wrote:
<quoted text>
I think that Rose always wear her crown whenever she is posting and that way even the "servants" know not to bother her. Oh oh oh and oh.
Grow up, Just Troll.
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#134968 Mar 19, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, I'll bite, just this once.
I noticed all your bait, Bonnie including the laughing at that Youtube video.
Like when you said "Hi Tubs" on the President's thread and a few other times you baited since then. So, let's just cut to the chase and cut the BS.
I'm not interested in your silly games.
Have a nice day.
Yep..I said Hi tubs to you.. The reason for that is whenever I return I usually get jumped right of the bat buy someone.. So I figured what the he!l. I'll get the ball rolling and get in the first lick. I actually regretted posting that to you, and hoped you'd missed it. I retract that post. If it helps. Like I said. I'm in a very good mood and am not looking for a fight. Besides, after five years more or less I think we have said about all there is to say. Have a good day.
Foxy is Foxy

Indianapolis, IN

#134969 Mar 19, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>Yep..I said Hi tubs to you.. The reason for that is whenever I return I usually get jumped right of the ball buy someone.. So I figured what the he!l. I'll get the bat rolling and get in the first lick. I actually regretted posting that to you, and hoped you'd missed it. I retract that post. If it helps. Like I said. I'm in a very good mood and am not looking for a fight. Besides, after five years more or less I think we have said about all there is to say. Have a good day.
Mother is so sensitive anymore Bons, but she is still mother. So no need to regret, i'm sure she appreciated your sentiments and you certainly did get the bat rolling. <3 LOL
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#134970 Mar 19, 2013
Foxy is Foxy wrote:
<quoted text>
Mother is so sensitive anymore Bons, but she is still mother. So no need to regret, i'm sure she appreciated your sentiments and you certainly did get the bat rolling. <3 LOL
OMG. I see where I somehow switched bat and ball around.How the heck did I do that? LOL.
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#134971 Mar 19, 2013
They( bat and ball) are backwards in mine where you are replying to my post?? Good grief???
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#134972 Mar 19, 2013
I get it. Finally. Swish. LOL.

“and I don't care....”

Level 7

Since: Oct 11

The Burbs, USA

#134973 Mar 19, 2013
baseball..........

THE DODGER SONG
[DEM-BUMS]

http://youtu.be/u7qYcyUjDPU

DANNY KAYE
[David Daniel Kaminsky]

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

San Jose, CA

#134974 Mar 19, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>Yep..I said Hi tubs to you.. The reason for that is whenever I return I usually get jumped right of the bat buy someone.. So I figured what the he!l. I'll get the ball rolling and get in the first lick. I actually regretted posting that to you, and hoped you'd missed it. I retract that post. If it helps. Like I said. I'm in a very good mood and am not looking for a fight. Besides, after five years more or less I think we have said about all there is to say. Have a good day.
I agree completely, Bonehead.

KIDDING!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wonkbook: After a long fight, the FCC is about ... 7 min Who Guessed It 16
Obama calls out GOP on immigration policy 45 min Who Guessed It 48
Can Obama's presidency be saved? 2 hr david 1,883
Obama Threatens Consequences If Law Enforcement... 2 hr Who Guessed It 4
Obama-Nominated Judge: New Illegal Immigrants M... 2 hr spud 5
Obama Slams Jeb Bush on Immigration Row, Says R... 10 hr OId Sailor 1
New Mexico moves to cut off driver's licenses f... 10 hr Joe Balls 12
More from around the web