Vorenus

“Tutte le strade portano a Roma”

Level 8

Since: Nov 09

Mount Vesuvius

#134846 Mar 16, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
You have one serious problem. Female harrasser.
Bonnie and I are carrying a friendly conversation,
Please butt out Q-ball.

Vorenus

Level 8

Mount Vesuvius

#134847 Mar 16, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>Why would I be bored? Cause I'm posting to you?
Metal detectors...
Leave that to Quirky, the treasure hunter...LOL!

Vorenus

Level 8

Mount Vesuvius

#134848 Mar 16, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>Do you suppose he's ever been successful at that?
I'm terrible at that, you're right, it's not my thing.
Anyway, hope you enjoy your brief stay, have a safe and succesful roadtrip, I mean that.

“The Beast Within”

Level 5

Since: Oct 12

Paradise, Calif

#134849 Mar 16, 2013
Tinka wrote:
I miss this place more than maybe anyone can understand to be sitting in a place and hopefully many have that to be speaking out of places that make them feel as such a home.. The Pub a meet to greet and issues to be talked over I was thinking to what a plan a paper I am planning and trying to lay one out and then to know where else but here since it shot me in it pushed me through right into is what...
One of those moments and to just say yeah yeah yeah alright ok and whateva????
Swallow my tonge and choke I will not hold'ing back some I can manage that I suppose I am just pondering on 49 51 who's taking the one percent ???
Are they still out there? Luck we called it one's blessings to have received Luck then a drop of water as it was placed on my stirn must have stirred me right all along...
Co-creator as am I and then you too?
Felt part in of for the most always and I never really did feel out of it completely...
Had you?
HOWLIN' FOR YOU!!

http://youtu.be/1_1rmf9wCec

THE BLACK KEYS
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#134850 Mar 16, 2013
Vorenus wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody gets down on their knees to pray anymore Bonnie,
Quirky's gettin' all excited you know.
Sorry, but you are wrong. Pleanty of people get on their knees to pray. Just not in your circle or half circle of friends.
Quirky

Brighton, CO

#134851 Mar 16, 2013
Vorenus wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyway, hope you enjoy your brief stay, have a safe and succesful roadtrip, I mean that.
BIG RED Flag here Bonnie. lolol
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#134852 Mar 16, 2013
Vorenus wrote:
<quoted text>
Metal detectors...
Leave that to Quirky, the treasure hunter...LOL!
I'll do it because it sounds like fun. You never will though. Medal detectors don't come with key boards.

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

Since: Dec 06

KREUZBERG...

#134853 Mar 16, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>Quirky!
Bonnie!!!
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#134854 Mar 16, 2013
Vorenus wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmmm...Sould I search under my car for a bomb?
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#134855 Mar 16, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
BIG RED Flag here Bonnie. lolol
LOL. I know how well I'm loved by these guys. Do you know much about medal detectors Quirk ?
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#134856 Mar 16, 2013
Tinka wrote:
<quoted text>
Bonnie!!!
Hey Gurl!!!

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#134857 Mar 16, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry, but you are wrong. Pleanty of people get on their knees to pray. Just not in your circle or half circle of friends.
I have gone down on my knees before and praid or is it prayed anyway yep I have done so myself I don't know though if any of it matters what's in a prayer that isn't in some talk? And if you see that ultimate Vreator as one to have created kind no matter to what shape or form than to me it seems like begging to father...

Had to do that before for certain things that I wanted more than I was in need, so not sure how much listening he even could do if he had to listen to all of man kind human kind and the fallen too or are all so called fallen victims not speaking out loud enough? Maybe so but who the heck knows exactly there's a something going on in Wildomar music and it sounds people having a good time...

Must be peace tonight at least in these woods...

“The Wrath of the Buzzards”

Level 6

Since: Nov 07

Circling

#134858 Mar 16, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a special dispensation.
You have a special sensation?? OMG, Rose!!!!!!!!!
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#134859 Mar 16, 2013
Tinka wrote:
<quoted text>
I have gone down on my knees before and praid or is it prayed anyway yep I have done so myself I don't know though if any of it matters what's in a prayer that isn't in some talk? And if you see that ultimate Vreator as one to have created kind no matter to what shape or form than to me it seems like begging to father...
Had to do that before for certain things that I wanted more than I was in need, so not sure how much listening he even could do if he had to listen to all of man kind human kind and the fallen too or are all so called fallen victims not speaking out loud enough? Maybe so but who the heck knows exactly there's a something going on in Wildomar music and it sounds people having a good time...
Hi Tinka.. I've been on my knees praying many times and I have seen many do the same.
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#134860 Mar 16, 2013
Tinka wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Tinka. I've been on my knees praying many times and I have seen many people doing the same.
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#134861 Mar 16, 2013
Good Night.
Quirky

Brighton, CO

#134862 Mar 16, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>LOL. I know how well I'm loved by these guys. Do you know much about medal detectors Quirk ?
Actually , No I don`t. Almost bought one a couple months ago though.

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#134863 Mar 16, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>LOL. I know how well I'm loved by these guys. Do you know much about medal detectors Quirk ?
Hey I was listening to someone interesting on the radio tonight that spoke of nothing but that metals awwwww medals :) Silver again is on the Rise from what he said Copper was big on the list Bronze though he never mentioned that all...wonder why?

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#134864 Mar 16, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Tinka. I've been on my knees praying many times and I have seen many people doing the same.
Hey and yep it happens...Oh and Night!!!

“The Wrath of the Buzzards”

Level 6

Since: Nov 07

Circling

#134865 Mar 16, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a special dispensation.
It must have come from sacrifice and supplications. You've come along way Rose, from cussing prayer threads to your knees in prayer. There could be a title of a book in there somewhere. And who knows, maybe you might save Vorenus from going the way that Jester did. At least we know that Jester isn't alone down there, he's with GR, for sure.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 48 min Mikey 5,330
News Voters have trust issues with Hillary Clinton? ... (Jul '15) 1 hr Mikey 7,025
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 1 hr Trumpet 10,351
News George W. Bush: The President Who Must Not Be N... (Aug '12) 2 hr Heath Ledger Suic... 18
News Critics: Trump speech signals shift to coded ra... 2 hr Tell 21
News Immigration Activist Accuses Heck Staffer of As... 5 hr kiljoy 2
News The Latest: Clinton says she'll pick 'very qual... 8 hr Captain Yesterday 254
More from around the web